Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

Squad Job Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

imageupper.com/gi/?galID=S0200010011V14851887671542843&n=1&m=30
www71.zippyshare.com/v/5rPfM0jV/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is Reiji Akaba. He smoked too many Smile Worlds and is now a buttslut for Yuya.

SAIFAH DURAGON

I want it!

A best.

Smile World ruined arc-v

What if Crow had Kalut in his hand when Chidori attacked again?

gg ez

>While there are Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz Monsters banished and/or in any Graveyard(s), this card cannot be destroyed, also unaffected by card effects that would make it leave the field.
>can't be destroyed

How do we beat Zarc?

fiendish/breakthrough/kaiju, probably more

Anyone got a download link for all those high-quality scans of the mangas? I know that they've been getting dumped on Sup Forums but I've never seen a link.

By restarting the duel so that Zarc doesn't have a full setup field and 6000 life points compared to INTRUSION PENALTY 2000 life points.
Alternatively be an absolute madman and use such cards as Pot of Acquisitiveness, Ferret Flames, and Switch Hero in order to stop or play around the various bullshit of Zarc

I thought Reiji became Ray's cumcow

;)

>can't be destroyed

But you still take damage!

DAGA DAMEIJI WA UKERU

Why does Kaito and Shun have cards named Étranger? Why french?

That's Reira.

Why did we make songs for Zarc, but none for Ray?

Because she's shit.

>come back after a bit of time doing other shit
>see if yusho.dek works
>get sky magician live
>aww yiss
>it lets me bounce spells
>FUCK YES
>...but not activate new magician continuous spells from hand

fucking hell, there was even a full on update for pro. how is it so goddamn hard to fix a released card rather than tweak beta/anime exclusive cards?

Pet and cumcow are two different things

I feel your pai, my friend. Sky Magician.dek is my pet deck, and it pains me to see this poor coding work. They even added anime Zarc.

it's my current challenge deck: make yusho.dek work without any pendulum or extra deck support.

the deck is bad, and horribly inconsistent, but I can't be arsed to actually fix it when the ace doesn't even WORK. so far my only win was thanks to sky pupil spam against ancient gears.

Show me your build, mate. I'm interested.

>one day
>hip hippo
hadn't considered those. good call
>revue dancer
how the fuck did I not notice that monster? shit, I need to retool my deck.

Seems nice, but doesn't Bubble barrier contradicts Supply squad?

I just threw in a bunch of good continuous spells. barrier bubble helps while I wait to get sky magician live.

Is there still no Sound Duel 4?
I have been out of the loop for a while but wasn't the last one released 2015?

This will be true but it hurts deep inside.
And if it's not true we suffered Smile World duels for far too long.

You know you want it

I didntn know Sky Magician was likeable

Step aside Zarc, the real final boss is coming through!

sky magician is great, it just doesn't fucking work.

That's just a minion, the true final boss is far more powerful

I see.
I am actually more interested in the Hand Continous Spell. Sky Magician is cool too

See.>

if the combos worked he'd be fun.

as it is, pro is broken and sky magician is basically unplayable trash, so you can't loop the hands around.

I see.
I am interested in the hands for my deck. However, you are making me more interested to try him too.

good luck, my friend.

Translate it, weebs.

Megane Jobber: So how was your date with Yuto?
Ruri: Oh, it was nice...

Ruri: we could go to the movies and kiss each other, right?
Yuto: what card is this one? A trap card?

Thanks. You too!

Something like:

"How was your date with Yuto?"

"Oh, it was fine."

Next panel:
"We could go to the movies to make out."

"What's that some sort of trap card?"

Scale 18

read online and download

imageupper.com/gi/?galID=S0200010011V14851887671542843&n=1&m=30

www71.zippyshare.com/v/5rPfM0jV/file.html

Why not just keep throwing people at him until he decks out? I think we've got enough of a cast alive and duel ready to manage that.

I was afraid Reiji would job.
Thank God.
So Sora really has a sister but he most likely lost her to GOD destroying the world.

The jobber beat Ruri though.

because you know he'll have an out.

besides, only one character in all of yugioh ever ran the risk of decking out.

And won

So everyone agrees this episode was pretty good right?
>Crow manage to destroy Clear Wing all by himself, caused damage to Zarc and even made Zarc himself get angry for the first time
>Sawatari did a pretty fucking good job and everyone reactions at seeing him almost destroy Zarc twice was priceless
>Everyone is slowly realizing Yuya is the bad guy and is watching the fight
>Now Reji will go against Zarc all by himself and going by the preview he will do the most damage to Zarc both psychologically and physically

Next episode looks like its going to be great animation. Also that Reiji. Reiji confirmed stronger than Leo?
THE HYPE HAS RETURN

WANNA BE ZA PAAFEKUTO

>Yusei when Jean DIDN'T END HIS FUCKING TURN
>that one deck destruction guy who Judai beat by deckout
That's two already.

I was mostly thinking about jean ENDING HIS FUCKING TURN

I forgot about judai's duel, and that battle city duel where kaiba tried to deck out ishizu only for her to turn it around.

This.

Viva la revolucion

This is so broken. No doubt why no one was able to defeat him

Don't know if this is the place to ask this but...

Ancient gear/dinomist deck, is it viable in the current meta?

>Reji summons each of his signature DDD cards
>Zarc counters by summoning Servant Starve Venom to destroy them all
>Reji was waiting for that, takes advantage of that and summons the upgrades of each of his signature DDD cards
>Zarc loses a ton of life gets enraged and uses himself to fuck Reji over

But,

>5 Fusion monsters
>5 Xyz monsters
>3 Synchro monsters

The synchro hate continues to be real. It's just like Yuya's 6 fusions, 4 xyz and 3 synchros

Nice.
So Sora is also a traitor in this universe, and Eve's intentions are to procreate with Reiji and/or Yuya.

Yuya doesn't have any xyzs. Raging and Rebellion are Zarc's, DRXD and Javelin are Yuto's.

This and the previous one were bearable at best, especially in comparison with the other two episodes before them. That's mainly because of Gon, Jack and Sawatari.

Forgot the best part
>Leo jobbing in 5 seconds flat

He had this effect from the turn he was summoned as well. Zarcs dragons are banished, which are included in its protection.

Yeah, I've honestly been thoroughly enjoying the Zarc duel after the awful Edo/Sora part.

It doesn't do much to make up for the fact that most of these characters were completely thrown to the side during/after synchro arc, but it's been honestly pretty entertaining to watch most of them band together to fight Zarc.

So Reiji will lose and a Possess Reira will fight Zarc and save Yuya right?

CCCs for META 2017!

Odd Eyes Absolute Dragon and Startime Magician can at least be considered his,right? so, Yuya has 3 synchros and 2 xyz

He never used any of those, though. Doesn't count.

Like we all know every Yugioh series ends with one last duel between the MC and someone close to him. So who do you guys think will be Yuya's last opponent? I have a few contenders:
>Ute: Hes been inside Yuya for half the show and shares his deck with him. Maybe in order to get his Dragon back or say goodbye properly they'll have one last duel. Ute is probably in the same level as Yuya so it wouldn't feel forced.
>Reiji: Ono made 5ds and the last duel in the series was Yusei Vs Jack so maybe he'll do the same here and make Yuya duel Reiji. Especially considering Yuya has never defeated Reiji who is his main rival even if the marketing says otherwise.
Yuzu: Only reason why i think it would happen is because they are very close plus one last big entemate duel with her is very Yuya like but on the other hand, she is weak as fuck probably even weaker than Sawatari so a duel between them would feel forced as fuck.
>Yusho: Yuya's father and the one who teach him the entemate ways. Maybe one last duel with him could help him separate himself from Yusho in a spiritual way and just be himself. Giving him back smile world and things like that. But let's not forget Yuri defeated Yusho so Yuya having a hard time against Yusho would be weird.
In the end i think the duels most likely to happen are Yuya Vs Ute and Yuya Vs Reiji and maybe just maybe Yuya Vs Yuzu. Personally i would like to see Ute fighting Yuya but wouldn't be mad if Yuya Vs Reiji happens too. Just please don't let it be Yuzu.

It's gonna be Yuya vs Kyuando

When is the final villain coming to scene?

Either the four Yus in a free-for-all or Yuya vs. Yusho.

Duelists locked in battle

>Last duel is Joeri, Ute, Yuya and Hugo Vs the real Zarc

Maybe Cowboy Zarc will use the different Odd-eyes.

He is Zarcastic

Can't be defeated. Only a "Number" can defeat a "Number"

Can't blame Yuzu much with her last duel being with Sergey and she had a duel since then. I would like that but I will admit it would be forced as hell but then again so is the majority of the show so anything could happen.

>tfw winning games thanks to SMAIARU WARUDO

dont care if my opp was a scrub, smile world gets shit done.

If you want to be technical, her last duel was against Security with Sora. Had Sora not gave her his Standard duel disk, Yuzu would've had the reason of lacking a duel disk and deck to be able to duel at all since those would've been lost along with the D-Wheel that got flung into that building. Either way, she's been cockblocked at a couple duel opportunities since then, cards or not.

So... It was you.

in terms of Legacy Characters we can all agree that
Jack > Asuka > Kaito > Ed > Crow

?

Yeah, which pretty much sucks with how lazy the show went with her and immediately shafted her as well with the rest of the other characters that weren't Yuya. The fact that Serena and Yuzu's duel were literally gift-wrapped for them but ignored speaks many volumes. Yuzu had a lot of potential on her own but unfortunately, that was never met but I still love her character even now.

We dueled, you rekt me.

ah.

Remember that user who swore up and down that Serena and Yuzu doing the Fusion pose together in the fourth opening meant they would be dueling together against Barret or Sergay? Remember those fake spoilers that had Barret taking on Shun and Gongenzaka?

Jack was an example of Legacy character done right since they are supposed to give an impression or help the original character develop more. Regardless if he didn't due much but that was based on the circumstances that I wish would never be repeated again.

Asuka was pointless because of her being rushed aside and shoved aside for Kaito.

Kaito was one of the most that annoyed me since he was basically a bland/edgier very of Shun. Doesn't even help the fact with how OP he was and only loss with interruption.

Ed was just a whiner with nothing but exposition going for him. Not to mention the only one that never had a single win. Asuka at least beat three people at once.

Crow was tolerable during Synchro but his move in Fusion arc made me downright despise him as well the arc that went with it no matter how many popel tried to defend it.

Believing the OP and ED's was partly your fault.

You know it's sad when fake spoilers gave more potential and were more interested compared to what really happened especially after 92.

>Just don't let it be Yuzu.
Agreed. She's a useless girl. I hope it's Reiji. Most likely going to be Yusho. Heck it could be a tag duel for all we know.

Remember when people thought Yuya vs Yugo would the be semi final?

Have you tried running pot of -9?