Make a contract with me

Make a contract with me.

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/NightmareFuel/AhMyGoddess
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Call Peorth
No fuck that call your manager I want to file a complaint

Why? I'm so pure and pretty.

I would rather make contract with the Celts, Hindus even the Shintos than this cucking slut

fine

"i wish for a goddess like you to be by my side forever"

Aww how nice. Let's share living space and money from now on. Let me just get rid of your nasty sexual urges and we're good to go.

Disregard Cuckdandy, acquire superior sister(s)

Just get Skuld. Urd was in on it and she still obeys Heaven no matter how much she acts like a slut

I don't want anything to do with you slut.

ITT: misunderstanding major plot points and memeifying them.

Explain then

I'm sorry, I'm already under one

She didn't do nuffin. It was all done by higher powers, including magically preventing her from talking about it.

Reminder that Keiichi was a tobacco-smoking red-pilled motherfucker because he swallowed the blue-pill and became a castrated cuck for Belldandy.

But she knew. She could have told him indirectly.

Which part of "magically prevented" are you having trouble understanding? If she so much as attempted to, even indirectly, she'd freeze up or worse.

He looks like a different character from himself many years later.

It's like he was lobotomized or something.

Did she fucked with others?
That's all i need to know.

How did he go from that badass to this feckless wimp?

Depends which doujins you read. Joy Division's are all NTR all the time.

Incoming copypasta.

It's a huge reveal. You dont understand. This is "Ah Megami Sama". This is the blandest series in the world. This is like the laughing stock of manga, with the most puny, laughable main character of all time, who for three years in the narrative- and twenty outside, has never come close to even a passionate kiss with Belldandy.For years, this series, and Belldandy was the symbol, a pillar of pure love and purity.

Now it's been revealed that there's a reason for all of this- a massive conspiracy dating back to the first chapter. Keichi's reward for being a good man, was to be neutered, his desire and lust removed. He was given a girl, but his manhood had been removed. He would never want or take Belldandy that way- and everyone knew.

For three years, the girls willingly deceived him because they liked how full of love he was, how much he pampered them and Belldandy. They liked the state of affairs.

And now a Devil slipped the truth.

Wham episode.

So who actually told him about it?

Remember when Keiichi wasn't a cuck?

Second chapter. The spell Heaven cast on him wasn't working yet.

Urd's mom.

He'd never let any guy get their hands on Belldandy before he was cucked forever.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/NightmareFuel/AhMyGoddess

He wasn't so bad. He let Homura undo things.

canon? no, doujin? half of japan.

Ah My Goddess, is the series that got me into the sinking depression that is animu.

One goddess to bring you in, another to push you out.

>So who actually told him about it?
>Urd's mom.
Who is, in fact, Satan. So the only person who told the truth to a good man was Satan.

>cuck
I have to ask you to leave.

Sure, I don't want my dick to work anyway

>I'm so pure and pretty.
Yeah. No.

As if he could stop Belldandy.

Urd was just traumatised by that Cherry Blossom faggot. She needs to learn to love again.

Post Joy Division