Is there just something deeply and irreparably wrong with germans?

is there just something deeply and irreparably wrong with germans?

yes. their self-destructive faggot nation still exists and it is indeed wrong

Yes, they aren't white.

Sorry, but I have to let off steam

Everyone seems to bash European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks

I've been living in Germany for all of my life, I moved to Canada for few months, years maybe. But I love my country Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening in Germany and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else

But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you know she is one of the best, if not the best policy maker in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and Europe. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home

And what about the terrorists? First, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety"

So for god's sake let these people live here, don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful

Wenn du wirklich hier gelebt hast weißt du ganz genau dass die 99.9% gewalttätig sind. Töte dich selbst.

bretty gud bait

chinkie Chan pretending to be a Deutsche durkka.

>of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and Europe

And this is why you have ruined Europe for the nth time in history.

You say you're from Germany, well, my family is from eastern europe. For 2500 years, eastern europeans and mediterraneans have taken the job of defending continental europe from asian, middleeastern, and african threats. For hundreds of years, defended against Islam, Saladin Pasha and his hordes of mongrels, The golden horde, the pechenegs, the russians, the turks, the ottomans, the cumans, and pretty much everyone else.

Yet, you, as a german, say "hey fuck everything and borders and laws and shit", let's invite these scum in europe because WE need a better economy. FUCK the BLOODLINES THAT HAVE BEEN PRESERVED FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS. FUCK EUROPEAN CULTURE, FUCK SMALL VILLAGES THAT GET FUCKED BY REFUGEES, FUCK HAVING AN ALL-NATIVE COUNTRY, AND FUCK EVERYTHING ELSE BECAUSE ITS NOT AS PROGRESSIVE AS US.

Literal fucking scum of the earth you are. you're even worse than the jihadis. you ruin europe willfully and with knowledge.

danke klaus, ich hoeffe dass sie bald Ihr land zurueckbekommen werden

but if you actually are being serious, let me give you a question in return:

why don't these stupid faggots stay home and improve things there instead of leaving it all behind? sounds like a bunch of pussies to me. we don't need pussy faggots here who are too afraid to participate in their local politics

The German Problem has been discussed for the last 150 years. Scholars have named it the "Sönderweg", meaning "special way/road". It refers to the development of the German speaking areas in Europe, and why they are so different from the areas and peoples around it.

No, the Germans are the best. They are just going through tough times. Many people doubt themselves now in Germany. We’ve been through worse. I promise you. Mark my words. The Reich will rise again.

>being this bluepilled

if you were actually German you'd be one of their most wanted criminals just now for such an egregious display of thoughtcrime and anti-Semitism

>a trucking LEAF

germans the way you speak of them died 50 years ago. they would all gladly vote to execute you for your "nazi" post.

what is left is weak-willed dogs and mutts that have retarded themselves into throwing away the keys to their existence. They're human trash.

germans look down on everyone and are always eager to do organize and run things because they believe in their efficiency.

the French are world-weary and fatalistic.

the British are annoyed at the death of their empire and cant understand why they arent hip anymore.

the Irish don't hate anyone at all except themselves, iv never understood them

the Italians, somehow, are passionate but lazy.

the greeks are fucking terrified.

the Dutch are incredible liberal...basically california

the Belgians are actively trying to be invisible.

the Spaniards are slightly more proactive version of Italians that can only really end in tears

the Swiss are clearly up to something

the Swedish are desperately attempting to gain popularity by doing what they think is socially desireable

The Norwegians just want to be left alone to think

The Turks have strapped a bomb to their chest and are yelling about something but no one is paying attention.

The scots are the Irish evil twin

Nobody gives a fuck about wales

Nobody has heard from the Balkans since ....the unpleasantness.

The poles are projecting massive insecurities

is there just something deeply and irreparably wrong with anglos?

damn, based off that shit list I'd say the "le 56%" meme is based on jealousy of American Exceptionalism. I'd be jealous, too, teebee h faam

>when you remember the largest ethnic group in america is germans

NEIN NEIN NEIN!!!
WIR WERDEN EUCH DAS FRECHE LÜGENMAUL STOPFEN!!!

Dunno if the Dutch are liberal. I’d say more libertarian in the sense that they don’t give a fuck what you do as long as it doesn’t fuck their shit up. That’s why they don’t have a problem with coffee shops, but can’t stand the tourist yanks that get stones and then wander around making asses of themselves. The Dutch actually expect people to be responsible for themselves..

germanic peoples evolved greater empathy for animals because it made them more effective hunters and better caretakers of their livestock, in a great paradox of behavior that has left people of germanic blood desperately trying to figure out whether or not they should eat meat, and what the nicest way to kill it is

but empathy is the sense with which we recognise what is and is not human, so by having greater empathy for animals, the lowest levels of your consciousness confuse the human for the animal and only the higher mind stands between your id and fictional fox pussy.

this trait is far less common in anglos, meds, francs, celts, and nordics and absolutely absent in asians and negros

Fuck off atheist shill, Sup Forums is a Christian board.

no you can close your borders absolutely.

almost any part of western Europe is better to live in than almost any part of the states in almost any way you would care to mention

No, but there is everything wrong with Germany.

Yours wanted this in place of what there was. Blame us for not outnumbering you traitors; blame us all you want. But until the day I see at least one of you boastful mongrel shits actually take a stand against any of this hell on Earth the way my people did you can enjoy that what you see here is what you've always stood for; we abide under the constant threat of war as the Jewish government you protect finally gets its two-thousand year dream of our genocide, and the best you mutts with your great Trump could do is move your embassy into Jerusalem to show how much you stand for them. "You're human trash", says the genetic waste, as "refugees" with M-16s charge from its army bases.