Jorge Joestar

Fuck... you got me

>implying Kira's bite the dust wasn't an asspull itself
Sucking his dick won't change things.

Phantom Blood?

King Crimson

>falling for obvious bait
Look at kawajiri's left eye...

No part is just a bunch of asspulls. There are other things as well.

This picture makes no sense, also
>oh F*ck
>...
Get out

>series follow his daily life
>believes in himself and his fate
>does retarded things but luck/plot armor keeps saving him
>gets a power up and a new form before the climax

Is Kira the MC? I know he lost, but if you cut the final scene where he's shown as a ghost, it wouldn't even look like that

>does retarded things until plot armor and luck keep saving him, he gets full of himself for this
>until eventually he uses it all up and it runs out

I wouldn't say those are asspulls

It's not funny when it's this obvious user

What if at one point Gappys stand will evolve into King Crimson and he will also gain control of Killer Queen, making two merge together?

It would make a Monarch Couple

>Is Kira the MC?
Now you're getting it.

Quick! Post images of Gappy doing weird poses!

Quit bullying

why would it be funny?

fruit dad the mainvillain

If your bait is going to be bad you can at least make it funny

eggos agdo free!

agdo free, free freeg!

F-U-G :DD

I want more pictures of Gappy walking like a completely normal person

it wasn't bait

Completely normal and not weirdly suspicious at all

>left

Well, plot armor running out is kind of an asspull itself, but getting killed by an ambulance, after activating BtD again? I understand Araki did it to create tension, but really looked like he wanted Kira to win, and at the last second made something up to imply he lost.

Please don't use the "it's not bait" card. You're making a bad joke even worse

Not so fast fuckstick

whatever you say, man

wtf

Epitaph,King Crimson or 21s Schizoid Man for Part 5 ED.

Court is too obvious

part 1 was relatively asspull free

>Part 2
>No asspulls
You made my day, user.

Isn't Epitaph also obvious

I feel Araki made part 5 take place in 2001 just so he could reference 21st Century Schizoid Man

Besides Joseph literally pulling a Tommy gun out of his ass, what else is an asspull? Don't say Cars getting blown to space because it was foreshadowed since the beggining of Part 2

I guess, but Court is even more obvious. 21st century schizoid man is a better pick imo
Or Requiem

>Kars getting blown into space was forshadowed in the beginning
nigga what

Favorite King Crimson Song (curious)

Hamon in general. First it started as a breathing technique that somehow harnesses the power of sunlight, then it suddenly worked with electrical currents to do +/- shit, somehow being able to stack icicles like a rope, freezing solid hairs and turning them into weapons, the list goes on. Hamon pretty much only did what Joseph needed at the time and nothing else, it doesn't have a solid enough foundation for anything that can be accomplished with it to look or sound impressive.

Lizard or Starless

why is yasuho so sensual

Why are YOU so sensual?

A hand that comes out of nowhere isn't enough of an asspull to you?

I lost my Koichi folder. Would you mind sharing some rare ones?

dorba :DDD

s-stop it! gosh you're such a d-dummy!

The coke bottle that exploded with enough force for the cup to break a guy's jaw. The end was the same, with a bigger bottle full of lava and a 100x amplified Hamon (plus the Red Stone amplyfing factor).

That and the prophecy that the Red Stone would be instrumental for defeating the Pillar Men.

They learnt new stuff about Hamon, what's so surprising about it? Jonathan learnt Hamon for a month and then died, he knew only the basics.

I forgot the hand, you're right

>The coke bottle that exploded with enough force for the cup to break a guy's jaw
That might be reaching a bit.

21st Century Schizoid Man

Lol

who is the best GioGio and why is it Giorno?

Let's cast a Vento Aureo live action. I'll start.

>Giorno
Justin Timberlake
>Bruno
>Narancia
>Fugo
>Mista
>Trisha
>Abbachio
>Doppio
>Diavolo
>Cioccolata
Jared Leto
>Secco
>Ghiaccio
>Risotto
>Polpo
>Carne
>Prosciutto
>Donatella

add more characters if you want

Hamon = anything you fucking want happening
fruitdad dope as fuck tho

Took me a bit

fucking kek
if im not mistaken i think that part has been colored recently by shueisha

Can GE defeat Weather Report?

I'm convinced Araki made the entirety of Part 2 just to have an excuse to throw the final boss to space. It doesn't fit at all with the other parts.

That is not how you spell Josuke.

>Giosuke
>better than Gioshuu

No

Not sure how I feel about Speed King's redesign. I slightly prefer the original since we've only seen that one panel for a few years now. This works though.

>BRICK
>Handsome appearance

My personal favorite

Stray Cat uses air bubbles
Norisuke has hair bubbles
Norisuke=Sturei Catto?

why do chinks has the worse of the worse teeth

Start walking down dark alleyway see these two playing soccer
> what do?

Square the fuck up you carrot head ass white boiis

What would have been some fitting Stand names for the 4 Pillar Men? Let us pretend that they eventually developed a Stand over the millennia.

Kars' Stand should follow the golden rule of Jojo antagonists and have something with time/space. Wouldn't you all agree?

Final Countdown, maybe?

I've been rereading part 7 for the first time and one thing I noticed is sandman doesn't seem as wasted to me as everyone says. His fight brings Johnny's depression to the front, almost kills Gyro, leads into the intrigue over Hot Pants and has a pretty heartbreaking end for a man who was ultimately trying to protect his people.

Plus it has one of Johnny's best moments. I'd say it's the start of him recovering really.

Got the black/white version of this page spread? Looks damn good.

He is still a waste. You could change him for any other minor villain and it woundt matter.

There are plenty of characters in SBR that I find poorly used/underused, this guy being one of these (the other being Pocoloco). It's like if Araki had different plans and ideas for the whole part then changed everything after the first race.

What woke up Santana and Esidisi exactly?
It can't be the blood because only Santana was given blood and it all just spilled out anyway.

>Esidisi?
You mean Wham right?

Shit, was it Whammu that was woken up first? I guess I forgot.

I don't mind asspulls if the villain also pulled just as much as the MC, which JoJo is notable for.

It makes the story entertaining desu.

What does D4C stand for?

That's now how you spell Gyro Johnny

Nobody knows. That's why we just use his alternate name, Inexpensive Unlawful Doings

Certainly you mean Unrefined Actions Perfomed Poorly Priced?

>Diavolo
Jared Leto, given how he can look 14 and 40 at the same time

>Polpo
John Goodman

>Bruno
Channing Tatum

filthy acts at a reasonable price?

costefficient objectives performed rather cheaply?

Wasn't it simply prophesied that they would wake up from their hibernation naturally at that time?

Although it might seem a bit odd that a prophecy would be correct when countless others throughout history have been wrong.

Perhaps the person who made it had a Stand? Like an insanely powerful version of Epitaph?

Dirty Deeds done dirt cheap :4 Ds and 1 c, D4C

Diddly darn doodly doo cunt

That might be true, and would explain Santana, but why did only Whammu wake up out of the trio, forcing him to wake the other two up himself?

RUN GAPPY

What are your top 3 fights in part 5?

theres 5 Ds in that though

Eh. They all ended up waking from their hibernation in the year they were supposed to. In what order was probably not described in the prophecy, and not all that important in the grand scheme of things.

The Stand probably had a low rank in precision. Either D or E.

Hm. What would be a good name for a Stand that gives the user small glimpses of the future? Now I'm curious.

Colourless Vinyl
Thankful Deceased
The boss' Red Ruler

King Crimson vs Metallica
White Album
Green Day & Oasis