>healthy weight

Mexican """woman"""
>shitskin
>vandalizes the floor as a hard hitting political protest
>notmypresident
>ugly
>has a Monsters Univerisy hat, is a literal womanchild
>fat

Is it time to address the beaner problem once and for all?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westlake,_Los_Angeles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gullah
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Honestly surprised the white girl didn't get shot and gang raped by shitskins.

why is the white woman dressed like a whore?

Better than being dressed up in a burqa or wearing a hat from a movie made for 4 year olds.

>using "floor" in place of "ground"

Why are people doing this more and more? I know a Mexican woman who does it, and it doesn't bothers me to think it's a language thing... but I don't think it is. Also, people typing "payed" in place of "paid."

disgusting squat she looks like an ape

Ew that warlock has the most disgusting pudgy fingers I've ever seen

maybe shit like this is source

Payed is a word, just the wrong word, so spell check doesn't flag it. Pay+ed isn't exactly tricky to come across.

It's hot in LA so it's undertandable why you'd dress lightly. On top of that it's modest by Cali standards(If what you Sharticans say about California is true)

The teachers are amazingly stupid

What is Spidey doing in the background?

Everything is *ed now. Irregular verbs were too complicated apparently.

holy christ, is this really the curriculum in schools?

how could you miss the most obvious difference?
>white woman
legs in chaste position

>mexican woman
spreads 'em as wide as her hips will go

>this is being dressed like a whore in Amerilard country
Virgins everywhere

this makes unbeliaveble angry

what
the
fuck

go out and kill

if not, you are a coward

It is honestly the mexican womens dressed way more slutty since stretchy pants show off dat ass way more than a denim skirt

How do we murder them

Here, have another

fuck off shareblue scriptfag.

Someone finally said it. Not advocating ethnic cleansing, but some ethnic vacating maybe just the solution we need. Send the undesirables out of the land and those whites who would take umbrance at being separated from minorities. Let them all criticize us from outside our borders while we are harmonious within. We will remain united longer, having the memory of the failed exercise of a "diverse" America.

one on the right is hotter, sorry. shit I guess I'm a lib now

Ur living in a dream if u think its that simple

Man, that girl on the left looks like perfect wife material. Unfortunately, society loves the goblin on the right.

They NEED to die

she sure riled you up good OP, you sensitive faggot.

>clarity

stop, my sides can't take any more

>cleaning a star of a billionaire who don't give a signe fuck about you

lol

Muhammad please...

To be fair, this is basically an IQ test disguised as a math problem.

>Very modest top with only arms showing
>Shorts that are longer than most women's shorts

Found the jealous spic.

It all starts by discussing the concept. Even if we come close, it will all start at this most basic level of discussing it. Just like your thoughts eventually become attitude, which eventually leads to actions.

You should kill yourself for thinking that.

if you go to the hollywood walk to fame as a tourist, neck yourself immediately.

That white woman is a tourist and she can stay the fuck out of CA. Disgusting fucking tourists.

Measuring IQ is not the objective goal. These are drills intended to measure what the students have learned in regards to your curriculum. So, taking that into account the fact the question technically lacks some required data it is fair to assume the teachers curriculum did as well. Especially when you take the Canadian's second post into account which proved the teacher is fucking retarded.

What a fucking hilariously unfair and vague question

Is the left how average Burger Women look like?

Are you sure she stopped to clean his star?

Looks more like she’s just taking a picture. I can’t fucking stand the guy but I sure as hell would take a picture next to his star

I think you don goofed

>vague
It’s not vague, it didn’t say “of his pizza”

Teachers mind is too used to word problems just being a 4+4 plugin.

Yeah, but add about 50 pounds of loose, flabby meat.

Are you retarded?

One made a post that she cleaned the star, the goblin made one in response after she cleaned it, showing her that she fucked it up with LGBT stickers.

>Is the left how average Burger Women look like?
If Hitler won perhaps. Once again you Germans ruined everything.

why do liberals act like they are the only people in existence? Dont they realize that most people hate their fucking movement and they should shut up already, not everyone is a stupid liberal moron. If they keep pissing off real working white people they may just chimp out and make liberals fuck off right?

Becuase that's what Jews do to countries they infest.

She's definitely above average, but yes a lot of our white women look that good

Why do tourists act like tourists are the only people in existence?
Seriously, they're just fucking stickers.
Stop getting triggered about some tiny shit about somewhere else.

Beaners are the scum of the earth. At least blacks are good athletes,gooks are smart, and kikes are always on the hustle. But beaners are just shit.

The concept people can easily miss in a casual glance at the problem is that X pieces means X-1 cuts.

The "adult" version of the problem is something like, "It takes Bob five minutes to cut a board into five pieces. How long will it take him to cut another board into six pieces?" I promise you, 90+% of people, even smart people, will answer "six minutes" instinctively if they don't know it's a trick question.

>Left is from Wyoming
>Right is from Texshit
Really jiggles my puffs.

I be really out here "kek"ling at u homos! Its been more then a few time now I come to this site n see some racist ass shit!! But u Kno dam well lil girly gettin hers! U Kno dam well a nigga got 20k on his wrist!!! So I stays with the "kek"s but yall go on wit ur gay lil frogs ha ha ha ha ha ha

What did the spic use? Stickers? How childish.

fuck, looking at this hurts

Both have very fuckable feet tho.

If she's in college and upper middle class yes.

Please fuck my wife.

post another giv
right now

Also her poop is the skidmarks are any indication.

Ha ha ha post a pic n a nigga will conaedersr iry

the mexican whore has to go back

*consider it

that's not in westlake village #FakeNews

Nice you have some fine Woman over there

Dat mexi-slav squat

>t. non-country
>t. majority of population okay with adultery (54%)
>t. most promiscuous country in Europe
Shame on you all. No sex before marriage, modesty and chastity are virtue.

Good try faggot we love our women

look at that autistic crab pose the beaner is sporting

SHART ON STAR

Ha ha but we love them more often u feel me !! Ha ha ha

woops, my bad

i will remake the image

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westlake,_Los_Angeles

what is the correct and answer?

>it takes ten min to cut through a plank of wood
>but only 15 min to do it twice

Wut
This cant be real

>Hobgoblin Mexicunt detected

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gullah
this is a dialect, modern negrospeak is just retardation

Should still be 10 minutes

How buot u quit talkin shit for I have my boy Thomson find ur shit nd pull up on ya bitch ass nd see what dialicet u speak wit that eagle in ur face !!!!!!!!! Swear to God u won5 try me!!

O sweetheart. If it took 10 minutes to make 1 cut... And then you have to make 2 cuts... How many minutes will it take?

you have to be shitting me
the unreasonableness by the teacher is staggering

That's a typical shitskin right there. Obnoxious, entitled, in-yo-face attitude, only destroys and defiles, never creates. I don't know why these people should be an asset to any country on Earth.

We speak English on Sup Forums, not nigger.

In total 20 minutes.

But since you already have 2 pieces, you just cut one of those boards, and from the word problem it takes her 10 minutes to cut.

Thus, an extra 10 minutes or in total, 20 minutes

GUARANTEED facts yall bitches nt never been layf!!!!!! Only time u got ur dicks wet was if u pissed in the rain and that's guarantee facts!!!! Yall fags stay insecured ND we know insecured is the source of ya racism! Ha ha ha but we all Kno ya boy aint relate!!! Ha ha ha like a turtle fuckin on a squirrel nd that's GAURENTEED FACTS

so you don´t need the negros at all, because the negros won´t trim the hedges, he only wants the gibs and the rape, it´s What´s it called?
Vertical integration

Wow genius except
>how long will it take her to saw another board
>another board
>another

15 minutes since marie found a faster way of sawing the wood when she stopped bitching about having to do a mans work

This country is fucked.

Giv a fuck what u speak cartoon faggot wit ur little fag hair and ur body made of bones!! Learn to respect ur superiors for I put my boy Thompson on the case faggot! Lift weights ha ha eat something u lil fairy bitch the only langue u speak when I find u is DADDY PLS NO SIR PLS SHOW MERCY MASTER BOSSSIR

>vandalize trump's star
>someone completely unaffiliated to trump has to clean it up

White American women who aren't fat or addicted to drugs and alcohol

6m15s

Good shitpost

Honestly, I hate beaners more than niggers.
I mean some niggers can have redeeming qualities, not that they should be in huWhite countries. I've never seen a beaner with a redeeming quality.