Onihei

>Two episode in
>It's already one of the more overlooked series of the season
What gives? It's a pretty good series

Its very plain
Ep2 was bad

>Its very plain
Like that has ever stopped anyone

Most people here just don't bother to watch the shows with this kind of setting.
Not to mention the characters are adult males

Aren't we all adult males here?

CR didn't pick it up so most plebs won't go out of their way to watch it.

Its a sad commentary on the state of anime that a show that doesn't have fujobait or moe can't get any attention despite having a decent pedigree by being based off of an actual dead-tree novel that spawned live action series and movies.

Who knows, most people probably don't care about the setting and the premise. I personally enjoy it so far.

I can't wait for Hosoya to come back this week. I'm loving it so far, the music especially.

>Comfy snow episode

I liked it, the drama wasn't that terrible either.

The visuals were garbage and the characters were god awful

I'm pretty sure the only reason why OP likes it is because of the non-moe artstyle.

That's probably because people come in expecting muh chambara and muh katana fights, which this show isn't about.
I'm liking it.

Maybe OP like it because he likes period drama, and the soundtrack.

They probably expected Shinsengumi

not OP, but I like the setting (never watched a feudal period drama before) and I like how the stories have a melancholy resolution where justice may be served, but people are still damaged by the events.
It reminds me a lot of mid-century American film-noir.

Love the opening and closing songs. Great drama but feel the episodes should at least be an hour long.

amazon got it.

most of us are gay or lolicons

Amazon sucks, no flashy action, visuals and no waifus.

I like it, but it was dead on arrival.

>no waifus
But I have other shows for that.

>Amazon sucks

What does that has to do with anything, Amazon isn't an studio.

But other people would like at least one obligatory waifu character, even in shows like this.

That's just how this community is.

The access to the show is tricky for people that can't into torrents. Same reason why Fune wo Amu was underwatched.

>Anons on Sup Forums
>Not knowing how to use torrent

You'd be surprised.

There's so many streamfags nowadays, just open any thread.
And it's all because they're not getting lambasted for it anymore.
It's just sad.

Half the people on /h/ don't even know panda exists and/or how to get into it so it'd be more shocking if everyone did.

It's true.
There are people who don't even know how to watch anime that doesn't have merged subs.

neo-Sup Forums is real user.

I only watch moe for the most part, and I consider this series to be one of the best in years. You're probably all missing the context of traditional samurai film/storytelling. Go watch one piece, shitters.

>Gay
Then you should love this show about men

subs when

Already out, son.

Not on NT.

bump

Honestly, its not being very impressive.

The production is pretty average, that was to be expected. But the real important thing is that the stories we got aren't particulary exciting or enganging.

Two episode and two episodes of "this person used to be a good guy but now is scum", they raid their base, end.

There is lot to improve.

I'm an oldfag heterosexual not lolicon male.

Amazon prime, no hs rips

there isn't any series I'm aware of that's as reminiscent of old samurai movies as this one, along with the soundtrack it's a 10/10 for me no matter what.

I also unironically consider the new berserk series 10/10, though, so I obviously don't care about negligible details like production quality.

isn't this the studio's literal debut series?