The Aryanazim solution

Aryans are simply not intelligent enough to halt the rise of the east, so I think we have to as a civilisation entertain the idea of merging with our higher IQ white(ish) Yiddish overlords, so we wont be left behind and become a second rate civilisation, forever irrelevant, impoverished and mediocre. Asians have IQs in the high 100s, whilst whites are between 95 to 100. There's 2 billion of them, and only 800 million of us. Why not merge with the Ashkenazim's and become undefeatable?

It will only create more askhenazims and more subversion.

stfu
why do you think that's a good idea?
have a better idea for all or go kys

user are you just proposing this because you thirst for khazar milkers?

Do you propose a better idea to defeating the Chink menace? Asian people in the west already makeup a significant proportion of Ivy League students, doctors, scientists despite being less in numbers than Jews. Whites are going to be a minority in the elite classes They're as much as a threat to us as the Jews. Jews will subvert you, but chinks will impoverish your children and force you to accept then as superiors, forcing non chinks to pay tribute. There's a reason the nips and the gooks hated the Chinese for thousands of years. We have to realise that the jews won, but we could merge with them and prevent an even worse fate as the chunks start dominating the world.

If we can increase the population of overman half Jews to 30 million through IVF(only the best Ashkenazim's will be selected) programs and giving half Jewish children to people who can't have children, and those willingly to raise Aryanisms, we could probably triple the number of scientists, entrepreneurs, and innovators. We will raise them as patriots, defenders of western civilisation against the chink menace.

Dude how is any of this going to happen

lmao open a history book

Fuck off Chris Pine's a quarter Jewish at most.

Who do you actually believe are the "Aryan" people?

I believe if there's a will, there's a way. So much is at stake. We simply can't let the Chinks get the upper hand, because if we do, our descendants will all have Chinese overlords for next thousand years. They have incredibly high human capital(they have more potential geniuses than any other race) and a population of 1.4 billion. We either let them dominate us via the slow creep of trade and decades of deficits, or we merge with the most successful European ethnic group. We have to start admitting that our collective intelligence isn't on par with Asians and that's a huge risk for us in a future where capital moves to regions with high intellectual exchange and innovation.

Any European nation with a native av IQ of 100 or more.

Chinks aren't smart, just cheats and scammers

Lol white people are a global minoroty, youre here talking about mixing with chinks thats a global majority.

Youre hooknose is showing moshe liam.

We have "lower IQ" because of all the niggers and arabs in our countries.

Do you know how to read? I'm talking about mixing with high IQ Ashkenazim

I would only trust Japan and South Korea's numbers, who both have worked very hard to improve their countries, and are generally advanced cultures.

China however has lied about their GDP, their Population, their own state-organized massacres. They suppress information at every level.. OH BUT OF COURSE THEY'RE TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT IQ!

How do you even administer an IQ test to the billion living without running water/internet.

You sit back and laugh as they explode. China's last emperor died not 50 years ago. As soon as some unstable shit happens, which it will, as soon as the bubble pops, easily half a billion will die. Just sit back, laugh, and watch.

Well the japs are 105 whilst the Koreans are around 109. So Han chinks can have an IQ anywhere between 104-110. And when you're talking about a population size of a billion or more, that's still a lot of high IQ people. This is something you should be afraid of.

Shut up. If we compete with them the Earth will die. If we don't the Earth will die. The problem is overpopulation. For millennia the White Race has lived in harmony with nature and kept his numbers low enough to be so. The savage races has risen in number, thanks unfortunately to the science, advances, and medicine of the White Man. They continue to rise in number unhindered, and eventually their environments, and our own when they spill into our lands, won't be able to sustain their growth.

The Earth will die. Resources will run out and everything will go to shit beyond what you can imagine. Arm up, buddy up, and opt out. Move to a remote location and be ready to survive in small groups and defend yourselves. This is our only chance at survival, to allow the fall and strive on through it. Hopefully the generation that rebuilds doesn't make the same mistake of letting savages run amuck with our technology.

Also kikes are demons. Blend with then and we lose the light within us, we become evil.

Why are you equating them with Japan, and Korea, the Japanese rape babies..

When you should be comparing them to Vietnam, Laos, or Thailand? Or even Mongolia. They share much more genetic history/makeup with these cultures then Korea and Japan. And those are in the lower 90's. You can't teach intelligence.

There are more white people with genius IQ than there are Jews in the entire world. It wouldn't make a difference. There are 1.3 billion chinks and about 1 billion whites in the world. They wouldn't stand a chance, and they know it.

To back that up:
~300 million in the US
~40 million in canada
~20 million in Australia
~5 million in new Zealand
~750 million in Europe (yes Amerifats, we outnumber you two to one)

There are also 500billion niggers and about 500million latinos, which can both be used by fodder by the white side easily. Not to mention the Indians, to which have already been subverted easily. They will likely be the first causalties, hopefully another 1billion bodies will stem the tide for a while.

So basically you have 3 billion, versus 1billion.. Of course, what will actually happen, is that White Europe will plunge itself on the islamic spear and will destroy/be destroyed by them, thus wasting almost all of their resources for next century or so, just allowing china to grow stronger as they subvert India.

America has to fortify and secure the western hemisphere or it is fucked. Enrich those countries, vassalize them. Don't sell them out to druglords and destroy their eugenic programs.

FUCKING JEWS MAN.

Your an idiot. Merging with the Ashkenazim's would mean we wouldn't need much of a population increase to continue controlling the world. Just look at what a few Semitic's Euro mutts can do millions of Europeans. Thousands of years of purging them and we've inadvertently created a master race in our image. Why not use them to create a superior hybrid? An indestructible cunning race with the grace and beauty of the Aryan

>Aryans are simply not intelligent enough to halt the rise of the east

bet you're regretting outlawing eugenics aren't you. Way to shoot yourself in the foot.

Jews inherit a lot more intelligence genes from their parents whilst with High IQ whites, it's a hit or miss. It's why Hitler's Eugenics program didn't succeed as was expected, and why there are so many non jewish geniuses with partial Jewish ancestry.

It was the greatest mistake of the last 2000 years. Our descendants will curse us for it.

irish-ashkenazi master race...

Wars won't be fought with people but with minds. Niggers or spics are useless when it comes to innovation and creating the next AI weapon systems or the next IPhone tier gadget. China is a mercantile state, and they will try to destroy us with trade deficits and debt, not guns

>Irish
Disgusting

Jews and Asians being more intelligent has mostly been disproven. These effects were either to shilling, the Chinese fudging their records or simply through statistical bias.

If you look at population genetics it is quite clear that the gene variants strongly correlated with intelligence are found with the highest prevalence in Europeans of Indoeuropean ancestry.

Now stop spreading outdated stuff or misinformation, you troll!

If you're not a nazilarp, this would be the obvious conclusion to the Chink question. Chinks scare me more than kikes. Kikes already fucked us up and I think we've already seen the worst , but Chinks are just getting started. China, Canada and New Zealand will become Chink colonies in a hundred years.

>implying gene editing and adrenal manipulation hasn't been done on the down low anyway

I wish it wasn't true, but have you seen how Chink diaspora students perform against whites? In my university, the top engineering and med students who get scholarships to the top firms are always chinks. Our white elite are being hollowed out by the Chinks. They are getting more influential and outspoken in our political matters. From what I see from even poor Asian immigrants, they have a way better work ethics than whites. This is being repeated in Canada, New Zealand and many areas in Asia. We have to stop underestimating the Chink menace. If you don't want your grandkids speaking Chinese and kowtowing to their Han masters in Beijing, start worrying about the Chink menace today.

Blue eyed gentiles are the original jews.
todays half arab semite mutts are just that, mutts

Stop Cheray picking.
I can do it too.

There’s 1.4 billion of them and only 30 million australians (many of whom are asian). Of course you’ll see a lot of high performing chinese in your country. Even if the average chinese is several iq points lower than the australian average, due to their large numbers they’ll produce a large amount of geniuses, many of whom choose to study abroad

Let me tell you a story
Firstly I will establish some base terms
So you will understand me
Jews are cancer
Random nazi shit so you won't get bored reading my israeli shill inbetween

First some history, there were people living in a land called Judea, ancient Mesopotamian culture and shit, developed monotheism and invented a background story, why? Because jews are cancer? No, because people back then were dumb and asked questions when they couldn't find out the answer they pointed to god, why winter so cold? Because thor kidnapped a goblin,
Later they got exiled, very few jews were left in Jerusalem, while exiled their culture transformed from being mainly an agricultural society, I mean if you actually read the bible (I'm not religious but we're forced to learn in at school)
There's so many laws about farming it's obsessive, to a landless nomadic group, with the only thing that's binding them as a group of people is their zeal for their home country and the bible's teachings, going back a few steps again to the kingdom of Judea and when you lovely greeks invaded us
As known to you, or it should be known to you the greeks were open to other religions and respected the gods and idols that governed other regions, but then they got to judea and saw monotheism and jews not accepting their beliefs and not letting them practice the jews beliefs because monotheism, greek angery ban Judaism, jews cry pray in hiding, based greeks offer jews to abandon jewry and accept greek superior gods, some jews do and get lots o money and grapes good life, sad greedy jews praying in their caves get mad at traitor jews sippin their wine and eating pigs, jews ban pigs
Jews start calling any jew who's not religious and mixing with the greeks greekies as a derogatory term (still used today albiet uncommonly to mean traitor)

Cont in next post

If thats the case then why is everything in the modern world created from the ideas or inventions of the White Man?

>Chinese people
>intelligent

Lmao the chinese are the niggers of Asia that arent going to have drinkable water or sustainable food system within 20 years. Also their per capita income is fucking 15.5k a burgerflipper at mcdonalds makes more than most of chinas people

This is a cont of my post

Back when greek invaded judea some jews became hellenized while others kept their jewishness and hated the traitors, and it's because of that incident in history that the jews hate assimilation and ostracized any who embraced European culture (this is pre ww2 in orthodox communities) and is still going on today the orthodox jews in israel believe the secular to be as bad if not worst than the goyims because we're traitor greekies, that closed society mentality coupled with them fanatically studying the torah all day resulted in many educated folk that chose to help their communities rather than their countries, people hated them in europe for the same reason the greeks hated them because their closed off from them, albiet in europe they were considered the foreigners obviously no one is going to love a community like that
Their own survival mechanism was what gave rise to their destruction (almost) but just like cockroaches they survived and miraculously managed to arrive back in Judea

The chinks are more motivated than us ... much more motivated. Also, they are born rote-learners. But their brains are too rigid ... they lack strongly in creativity and the ability to combine different concepts they have learned into something new ... and THAT is what I would call raw intelligence.

My personal experience was that my Master thesis supervisor had been an Asian. She was smart, she knew and remembered every fact, she was a good scientist ... but she lacked something and that came to light when our project got stuck. We had a big dataset of genes that were differentially regulated in our experiments but there was a problem: the statistics to show which gene was essential and which was just background noise did not work (due to reasons which would take too long to explain here). And exactly at that moment she failed totally. And there I noticed I had a skill that she was lacking ... I could follow my 'gut feeling' or the accumulated knowledge of cellular signals I have read about earlier, look at the dataset and instinctively pick genes that appeared 'interesting'. I then did checkup of the literature about these genes to see if they may explain the effects we had seen. Sure, I did most likely miss something from the dataset that the statistics would have shown me but in the end we had at least something to continue our work with. My point: they are smart but in a way totally different to us. They may perfectly copy our technology and may even develop something new but they will never be as innovative as whites.

Forgot to say, maybe Asians just think to 'straight'. They appear to generally lack in some kind of 'madness' that whites have, they are simply less prone to sudden bouts of genius and crazy leaps of logic due to their rigid patterns of thought.