This is sad...

This is sad. We need scientists across the world to unite their efforts to discover a cure for Irritable Bowel Synndrome NOW!

I had bad digestion/similar symptoms for around a year the cure is
INTERMITTENT FASTING EAT ALL YOUR FOOD WITHIN A 6 OR 8 HOUR WINDOW
and drop dairy

thank me later faggots

>Poop your pants
>Commit suicide
For what purpose

>Woman gets diarrhea
>Kills herself
>The absolute state of the UK

i do this an have to shit out like 3 massive logs of pain in the morning
do not listen to the island abo

>3 massive logs of pleasure in the morning

Fixed that for you. Favorite part of my day get a squatty potty for maximum log dropping.

shart in mart is already in europe? In america its from "fat free" foods and weight loss pills. Bot work on the same principle. They prevent your body from digesting fats. But fats are very important for the digestive process itself. Without it, your shits will turn into foul brown water that will leak out of your ass incontrolably.

If you want to lose weight, dont eat ton of carbs and most of all, dont consume high fructose corn syrup

I had my gallbladder removed. I literally had to go to the bathroom 8 - 10 times a day (not exaggerating).after the surgery for about 2 years. I couldn't go out to eat or anywhere public or I would be forced to use public restrooms constantly. It was horrible. I wanted to take my first year of college and during my placer test I had to end it because I had an emergency. I literally had to tell the tester about my problem in front of everyone. It's a horrible feeling. I was able to more or less control it by taking some over the counter pills and it has completely changed my life. But yea when my bowl problems definitely led me to go through depression.

Been doing IF for more than a year, best thing I ever stumbled upon, I can control my weight very well.

Have gallstones and the bladder removed, serious improvement even though I still get attacks, but I have the opposite problem: I get starvation shits (lots of watery stools after eating certain or large meals and have to hold farts until I go to the bathroom for fear of undigested fats leaking out).

For the first two years once a month or a few months, I would have a mega shit session where I would be constrained to the toilet for half an hour shitting like a quarter of my body weight in waves of foam or mousse like shit.

Your solution only works in the sense that you know that you will give yourself diahirrea immediatly after eating. You are giving yourself shit your pants level urges in a specific timed portion of the day. It isn't a cure, merely mitigation.

You shit yourself when you die.

>ex goal keeper

>stately home

British girls are so ugly skank that they should all hang themselves

Roasties shitting themselves syndrome?

RSTS?

Maybe you should try lifting too.

horrible advice. dairy is the white mans food. Choose RAW organic dairy that is not processed and even lactose intolerant people can stomach it. Has lots of probiotics which is what your stomach craves the most. And you get massive gains from the saturated fat. thank me later

uvuvwevwevwe

>Have a GF with a sensitive asshole.
>Don't make sure that she learns how to clean her ass for anal.
The boyfriend was a retard. You can't shit yourself if you clean up properly.

Fuck u on about we aint about makin errors out here u HITLER FUCK!!!!!! Put ur back into shuttin ur bitch mouth for my boy Thompson do his thing nd we come out to see whoever out here postin HITLER

pretty girls don't poop so obviously something was very wrong with this one

Nobody asked u bitch keep ya motuh shut for my boy Thompson find u out nd we pull up nd meet ya family ya dig!!!

>using pepe instead of wojak and not getting ddubs

I'm disappointed user

There are a billion people on this planet who wouldn't even care. Sad.

go to sleep you drunk west coast waste of life

BITCH waht did u just say to me? U lil faggot dishwasher!! Yeaaaaa we Kno u aint makin no money!! U wanna come here nd talk shit to me but just wait until my boyThomspn find ur faggot as out nd we pull up ND rape ur dog u lil queer wannabe hard!! U aint hard nd u Kno so quit playing!! U aint BOUT THAT LIFE!!!!! U Kno dam well if ND WEN a nigga pull up fr fr ND u thot it was all a game u be pissin urself!! Bitch im out her with 66cobfirmed kills in my hood ND u tryna start with me!!! Whata mitstakr u made u lil gay boi!!!

she felt her only value in life was her ass, sad

trash

See u soon John

POO

>I get starvation shits (lots of watery stools after eating certain or large meals and have to hold farts until I go to the bathroom for fear of undigested fats leaking out).

Pretty much, my stools had like a yellow oily residue floating on top. They were mainly diarrhea which was horrible. It meant I would be feeling fine then out of nowhere I had an emergency which only gave me about 10 seconds to get o a bathroom.

Sounds like she led a pretty shitty life.

If the only time you deal with shitting yourself is when you're sick with the flu, I can understand feeling like a subhuman for having fucked up bowels. Yeah, diet WILL fix it and all, but if it comes up, keeps happening, and you're ignorant about it, you'll feel like you're one of ten people in the world with such an embarrassing problem when this happens all over the goddamn place

cant you just eat certain things that dont make you gassey?

ah, the "pick a common name" attempt. too bad.

go fuck yourself Davis

who gives a shit?

Only cure is lots of anal sex apparently! Thats what I tell my wife.

As she pegs me..

John is a saying u dumbass shoes hiw much u Kno!!! I be known ur name is TYLER

Now everybody knows

maybe if you put a banana in your ass you can become more emo

no one gives a fuck about some whore who shits her pants and fucks kebabs

nah based off the two you guessed you'll never fucking guess my name. keep trying though. I'm sure I'll feel that sweaty feeling of anxiety and fear you want me to feel so badly. I'm literally already shaking

do you understand me, DEQUARIOUS LEMONT JR III?

>dailymail
Is hurts like a motherfucker faggot. She probably killed herself because the pain was too much.

Yur a faget.

Or people with mental instabilities can kill themselves.

smoking weed helps with IBS, another reason why marijuana should be legalized

FOOL aint nobody out here tryna guess ur name faggot Tyler is a fucking saying in the streets u dumbass lamb but keep playing nd find out

So sad. The Indians would have worshiped her as a living god. A brown, eternal fountain, a divine source of the ganges.

so is Dequarious Lamont Jr iii fool. "tyler" wtf that shit be dog you living in wyte boi hoods n shit hahaa
"John" "Tyler" haaahahaha

For all of my life until very recently, I've had the opposite of constant diarrhea. I wouldn't be able to shit for sometimes a week or 2 at a time, each episode occurring at least twice a month. I'd strain and try and couldn't get anything. I knew I needed to because obviously all that backed up shit made a lot of gas and made me fart constantly. The longer an episode went on, the worse smelling they were, I guess due to the shit rotting inside me or something from being in there so long? I don't know but it was absolutely terrible smelling. When I eventually could shit, it was normally soft or liquidy, and smelled like DEATH. The even worse part is when I did have semi regular poops, I'd never fully evacuate; I'd always have like half of it still left partly in me and I'd have to get in the shower and dig it out.

I finally conquered it when I began to lift. At the same time I also began to eat mostly chicken, milk, and olive oil as part of trying to get bigger. Now I poop once or twice every day or so, although its normally tons of small, slightly hard nuggets instead of regular logs. Still though, for the first time in my life I can actually clean myself up with just toilet paper. Its like stepping into a different life being able to shit like a normal person. Just this change alone has made taking the iron pill worth it.

Can anyone tell me wtf was wrong with me? I've always wondered and it'd be awkward to ask someone IRL, even a doctor. Was it simply just bad diet and no exercise? I never exercised at all in my life up until this point and ate a typical Amerifat diet. Tons of people do the same though and never have anywhere close to the problems I had, or any at all from what I saw.

>Choose RAW organic dairy that is not processed and even lactose intolerant people can stomach it.
My father says the same, he can not drink milk at all or he will have explosive diarrhea but once he got to try milk that two minutes ago was inside cow udders and nothing.
Though he can eat other dairy products like yoghurt, cheese, sour cream, butter milk etc.

joke was too tryhard. especially after someone else pulled it off way better already itt

stupid fucking leaf

Eat raw meat, drink water.
0 carbs and 0 sugar
Problem solved

U aint black u wigger keep dreaming tho

i could have plugged her hole with my cock

Thread yesterday about how people take death lightly nowadays.

Literally a thread about a girl hanging herself because she farts a lot, easily cured by not taking sleeping pills for migraines.

>mfw a different drug regimen would have solved this.

So sad, people seem to be so self-absorbed nowadays that they have literal tunnel vision and can't see past tomorrow.

anal is degenerate

Probably because she can't get fucked in the arse like she wants to

A healthy fiber rich diet does wonders for your stool.

ah, dang

>anal
what if that's why shes got IBS

natasha shitinski chose the rope over being the number 1 sperm recepticle for some greasy kebbab

oh the horror oh im going to miss breakfast over this

oh this is why you shouldnt waste your body on some sleazy wanker

if I were European I wouldn't look forward to the future either

>shit yourself
>kill yourself
What a time to be alive

I have crohns disease. I'll probably kill myself eventually.

ten dollars says he used to drill her in the ass

here is a lesson for you fucking sodomite niggers who think it cool to put things in you asses

Was she American?

Tfw I constantly feel the need to go to the toilet so I only ever go out for doctors appointments and I've had this for years. Gib cure now.

Would British women really kill themselves rather than just changing their diet?

I remember having food poisoning when my gf was over at mine and it was literally two streams coming out from both ends for half the day. I thought that was a fun experience, not something you'd hang yourself over.

It's almost certainly part of your diet. These kind of conditions didn't use to happen. I'll give my quick example, I use to have terrible bacne, and every year or so I would get a massive pimple really deep on my nose. Unpoppable, extremely embarrassing. I went on a ketogenic diet and after about a month my skin clear up completely. It was miraculous. I now know that what probably happened was my gut bacteria changed greatly.

It sounds like you might have some inflammation or autoimmune thing going on. You might want to look into the Whole 30 diet. It basically removes the most common foods that people have reactions too for 30 days then slowly adds them back in. Personally I don't think a doctor would help. I did a lot of research before on acne and never once in over a decade did I come across a dermatologist who recommended a ketogenic diet.

>Your solution only works in the sense that you know that you will give yourself diahirrea immediatly after eating. You are giving yourself shit your pants level urges in a specific timed portion of the day. It isn't a cure, merely mitigation.
If IF is giving you the runs immediately after eating your gut is still fucked up and you probably have a potassium and magnesium deficiency. Taking probiotics and an electrolyte mix on the daily will sort that out. I know a lot if IF people think they're 'flushing out the bad shit maaaaan' but they're not. The food hitting your stomach is causing a chain reaction that pulls water into the system to clear out what is in there. Diarrhea is always a sign something is out of balance.

Anti-Depressants strike again.

I have IBS and whenever it kicks in is when I feel like KMS. Which is always because I always have a stomach ache. IT's usually pretty subdued and I can easily ignore it/forget it's there but every 2 days or so I get a more noticeable stomach ache. I hate it.