STOP BREATHING AIR

STOP BREATHING AIR

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=5f6_1512716304
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/12/08/graphic-video-shows-daniel-shaver-sobbing-and-begging-officer-for-his-life-before-2016-shooting/?utm_term=.3c7e85868170
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Practice what you preach.

3 kids without a father.

This piece of shit needs to crawl face first into a bullet.

I wonder why all the pics of this guy are cropped and don't show his degenerate tattoos. Why the fuck is Fox not showing this man to be the piece of shit that he is? They're going to cause another tide shift if they don't show the people all the facts and they get called out on it later.

Enjoy your ban, faggot.

Not sure.
Still here.

Quick rundown please ?

>"if you lower your hands for any reason you will be shot, if you fall, fall face first"
>lowrers hands, reaches to his waist, moves hand back up towards cop

What a fucking faggot, is he going to jail atleast? Also the guy who talked in the video should be fucking put away or something

is this ridiculous torture considered standard police behavior? it was like trying to make sure that he will kill the man. amazing what passes for policing in us

For the same reason we saw nothing but Trayvon Martin in an elementary school graduation cap.

No? Fox showed me pictures of Trayvon at 17.

He was cleary in a shock you retarded nigger
Do you know what people do when they are in a shock? They do the most stupid things because their brain literally went AFK.

After shock situations people often dont even know what they did and what happened.
And hearing this guy crying like a baby, shows cleary that he is out of order.

This raging manlet used this to satisfy his murder fantasy.

dog bless amerimuttistan

Fox is just as biased as the liberal media. They're just on the other side of the spectrum. The left hates cops, and the right adores them. Of course Fox isn't going to portray them in a negative manner.

absolute chad

He got fired

>Fox not showing the man's tattoos

I live in AZ and watch the local Fox news channel fairly often because it's one of the few free channels I get. I've been paying attention to this story for over a year and everytime they have given updates on him and showed his pic he's had tattoos. They've also never tried to make him look like "one of the good guys". I realize that local Fox news stations are different from the main station, but they are still usually right leaning.

All of which are not legally threats. Furthermore the cop had view of the guy's front and back and had the chance to detain him while laying on his face with arms outstretched. If there was a need to ensure protection it would have been safest to have one guy cuff while another keeps the gun on him while he's first face down. This weird little game he played was totally unnecessary and clearly him waiting for an excuse to shoot.

CRAWL UP DONT SHOOT

by a firing squad?

Seriously though what the FUCK is wrong with amerimutts?

> cop points rifle at man
> gives unlawful instructions
> tells him that if he makes a mistake he will spray him with bullets
> guy is practically sobbing and begging for his life and that he's cooperation
> cop tells him to shut up
> gives him impossible instructions: keep your hands up in the air and crawl forward
> guy obviously can't do it and stumbles forward on his knees
> rip man

well at least police in russia just robs people, not just straight up slaughter them. at least something to be proud of!

1. This is not standard procedure for detaining a suspect
2. As other's mentioned, guy was in shock and probably drunk and could not follow each other cop's autistic orders
3. An average person is not a cop, an average person has not undergone police training, 99% of normies do not immediately associate pulling up your pants with drawing a gun, expecting a drunk perp to follow all of your retarded directions immaculately is just dishonesty

it's actually funny because the victim literally tried to comply with everything the copper said

>In Soviet America, cop shoot you!

no that's your country
also what happened with jamal that shot an unarmed Aussie woman

>> Body cam video shows Arizona cop shooting Daniel Shaver [After the 17:00 mark]

>Police body cam footage shows the moment a police officer gunned down an unarmed man in a hotel hallway -- a shooting where the jury found the officer not guilty of 2nd degree murder and reckless manslaughter.

>The 2016 shooting happened in a hotel where police were responding to a report of someone pointing a gun out a window. Philip Brailsford was one of the responding officers, and in this video you see and hear the cops barking out commands to a man and woman the moment they walk out of their room.

>While attempting to take Daniel Shaver into custody ... Brailsford fired his AR-15 five times, shooting and killing 26-year-old Shaver.

liveleak.com/view?i=5f6_1512716304

It starts at 12:45 and that shitshow goes to 17:00. That cop terrorized him for almost 5 minutes and gave him impossible orders just to have a reason to shoot him.

this

gif related is the moment you can see he has nothing in his hands. Just wanted to pull up his pants (what is a natural reflex)

You knuckleheads better not turn this into a thing. This will give every BLM activist the right to say, "I told you so," from now until the sun burns out.

Except the guy is white and BLM said nothing.

Bop it

There is no such thing as "shock": it is an obvious myth. The human mind cannot be inhibited and always operates at peek performance.

Krauts like you are the reason we lost last time.

Leaf, the entire movement is about white people not caring when a supposed racist authoritarian institution targets innocent blacks, so trust me when I say turning this into a crusade will give them all the ammunition they need to scream about whitey only looking out for whitey.

CRAWL TOWARDS ME ON YOUR KNEES WITH YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR AND YOUR LEGS CROSSED WHILE YOUR IN A STATE OF PANIC AND CONFUSION, FUCKING DO IT, GOYIM!

Imagine being those girls and growing up with the video of your pussy father getting shot dead for being too stupid to obey simple instructions. Humiliating.

CRAWL(ING IN MY SKIN)

>The human mind cannot be inhibited and always operates at peek performance.
Even when you're planning to invade Russia during winter?

Weak bait, but gotta give a (You) for an effort. Try harder next time.

Trump is zog

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week.

>if i make up arbitrary, unlawful rules because the idea of shooting someone gives me hardon and you can't follow them, i somehow get to shoot you
>mexico agrees

you are retarded. Please neck yourself. If you weren't in a situation that threatened your life or the life of someone important to you, be happy.

EPIC Sup Forumsro!! fuck this board is shit

Imagine being this fuckin stupid

>lie face down on the ground
>put your hands of the back of your head
>dont move

3 clear orders that even a drunk man should be able to follow.
Can anyone enlighten me why the whole "crawl on the ground part is necessary"?

Indeed it is: that's why I do everything in my power to make it worse.

need some cop anons opinions and general vibe throughout the police force

cop anons. what do you think?

BITCH waht did u just say to me? U lil faggot dishwasher!! Yeaaaaa we Kno u aint makin no money!! U wanna come here nd talk shit to me but just wait until my boyThomspn find ur faggot as out nd we pull up ND rape ur dog u lil queer wannabe hard!! U aint hard nd u Kno so quit playing!! U aint BOUT THAT LIFE!!!!! U Kno dam well if ND WEN a nigga pull up fr fr ND u thot it was all a game u be pissin urself!! Bitch im out her with 66cobfirmed kills in my hood ND u tryna start with me!!! Whata mitstakr u made u lil gay boi!!!

Imagine being those girls and growing up with the video of a pussy cop shooting their innocent father dead. Humiliating.

Cops are suppossed to PROTECT and SERVE the citizens.

Where did fuckface do that?

Is he /ourguy/

Im sayin!!!!

O wait I read u wrong u twisted my words n shit u lil faggot fuck outta thos thread u lil Europen twerp this is an Americn site nd ur not wanted make ur own site if ur country is so much better

He protected and served himself so its okay

>people going into shock is a myth
Damn
tell me why people's organs lock up after getting wounded severely and actually need to be restarted and can actually stop working even though the organs were not actually damaged what so ever.

What is the highly trained american police officer in full tactical gear fearing for his life from, Sup Forums??

But I thought Sup Forums didn't care when cops shot people? Everytime it's a black guy you don't

Holy shit the destruction

Cognitive dissonance is a powerful thing

Seriously kys OP. He was the trigger guy sure but the guy who got it to that point was the bastard screaming confusing orders the whole time. I would help you bring that guy some hell but I am not going to help you on your retarded witch hunt for some young idiot who wasn’t in charge.

>low iq nigger typing

>let's let the cops kill us because we don't want some moron to say "I told you so"
This is about as retarded as letting your wife cuck you with another man and not confronting then, just so you don't have to hear your mom say "I told you so" about your cheating spouse.

Stop usin that word for my boy Thompson find u out racist bitch!!!

GOOD lil bitch now u Kno! Keep ya mouth shut.

jesus christ, why so many accessories?

FIVE pens?

What is "full tactical gear"? Like like the shoulder thing that goes up?

Body armor.
Automatic rifles chambered in NATO.
You know, shit that soldiers use.

it's not. it's about police targeting and abusing blacks specifically while treating everyone else like real citizens. this video (along with the stats that prove whites are more likely to get killed by cops than blacks in general DESPITE the fact that blacks run afoul of the law more) doesn't prove their assertions it debunks them.

Chambered in NATO?

Please just stop.

it's either chambered in .308 (unlikely) or NATO 5.56mm. Don't really see how the caliber is relevant

They were worried about what was in the hotel room. They didn’t want to get shot if someone with a gun was still in the room. So they wanted the guy to come to them. That way the hallway was clear. And then they would only have to clear the hotel room. With everyone else out of the way
I don’t agree with the guy dying. But he raised his hand to the small of his back which he was explictly told not to do. The guy who was screaming needs to be punished. I love here in Arizona. Our cops are usually really good but we have a few who are on power trips. The guy doing the screaming is one of those.

Can somebody please explain who this guy is?

WHY IS YOUR FACE SO SYMMETRICAL

wtf I'm niggers > cops train now.
In my day to day life I literally only see typical niggers if I willingly go to some 70% negro populated slums, but cops are fucking everywhere being seen bothering people and sometimes me trying to intimidate for no reason. We need AI police already so it can be AI police > niggers

>when autistic "operator" from /k/ gets into the Police

God damn read the thread you useless faggot.

no

I feel like that's the paradigm they're trying to set. Savior A.I. that rescues us from ourselves.

my gf is kissing me rn, bet u can't even talk to girls

Sure. He shot a guy after he reached for his waist, the guy had once put his hands behind his back and given a warning if he'd hide his hands again he'd be shot. Perfectly reasonable but he did and was shot. What's not reasonable are the orders he's given. Sup Forums thinks the officer you're asking about gave the orders and calling him names and turning him into a meme even though he didn't give the orders, his sergeant did and Sup Forums is full of idiots, I'm leaving.
>Correction: An earlier version of this story misidentified the officer who was shouting commands to Shaver. It was Sgt. Charles Langley.
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/12/08/graphic-video-shows-daniel-shaver-sobbing-and-begging-officer-for-his-life-before-2016-shooting/?utm_term=.3c7e85868170

Thank you friend :)

my girlfriend said you are nice :)

I'm sure you will get married to a lovely woman one day!

If the round is injected into the chamber while the gun is in a NATO country, then technically he wasn't wrong.

Thanks.

blm rejoice when whites are shoot, you're stupid or idealizing them too much

STAND ON YOUR MAIN FOOT
PUT YOUR HANDS IN A PERPENDICULAR SYSTEM
PLACE YOUR EYES ON LEFTWARD THE WALL
IF YOU MAKE A MISTAKE I AM GOING TO SHOOT YOU
NOW CRAWL TOWARDS ME WITHOUT MOVING

Now that I think about it, I've heard that S.W.A.T. like forces are often power tripping on innocent civilians, in Poland as well.

DONT CRAWL

Where is the NRA on supporting the right to carry a firearm without being shot by cops? Does it not bother gun nuts that police so often shoot people just because they *could* have a weapon?

>Now turn it out!

>To the left
>Take it back now y'all
>One hop this time
>Right foot. Let's stomp
>Left foot. Let's stomp
>Cross them feet!
>Crawl now y'all

>Now it's time to get funky

>To the right now
>To the left
>Take it back now y'all
>One hop this time, one hop this time
>Right foot. Two stomps
>Left foot. Two stomps
>Cross them feet!
>Slide to the left
>Slide to the right
>Criss cross, criss cross
>Crawl now ya'll
>Don't get shot ya'll
>Don't get shot!

Wait. A cop shot an unarmed white man? Hell no! Time to tear up my town, loot, and freak the fuck out!!!!

Oh, wait. I'm not a chimp...

If he was going to pull a gun, the cops were going to see it instantly due to the suspects position and shoot him way before he swung his arm 180 degrees to shoot. Why are the cops in the US such chicken shits?

>literally seeing people post his info in threads
Yeah, white people get people hacking his emails and try to ruin his life from the shadows forever.

I want to steal a shoe, 4 bottles of water and a wig doll. When's it on lads, my kids are starving for somewhere to put their wigs.

Except right after they shoot him, they approach the hotel door almost immediately and fumble with the key cards to get the door open in a embarrassing manner.
I agree the guy shouldn't of reached for his pants but fuck the way the cops handled this was embarrassing

I don't hate BLM for hating cops. I hate BLM for being Marxists

das raycis

Anyone under 6' should be immediately removed from positions of authority. Their manlet brains aren't wired right.

honestly I'm sure I've seen those tattoos in a daily carry thread on /k/

The military disagrees.