I used to be a Trump supporter. The climate change thing was the last straw...

I used to be a Trump supporter. The climate change thing was the last straw. You know when an average looking girl surrounds herself with ugly girls, she ends up looking pretty good? That's the effect Trump and Hillary had on me. Hillary was the ugly girl and Trump was the grenade dressed up with pretty embellishments that I really, really wanted to like.
I REALLY wanted to like him. I think I talked myself into it and forced myself to look past all of the things that would make anyone else stop and say "hmmm..."
You could consider me a Republican or a Conservative, because guns are okay, globalism isn't the best ideology, and Reagan was the man, but I also support abortion and gay marriage and don't buy into any religion. I don't think politics should be so black and white. Sure, I lean Republican, but I hold science above all else.
Also, climate change. Fucking climate change. If there's one thing I hate more than Hillary Clinton, It's climate change deniers. And yeah, Trump is anti-science and anti-american by denying climate change. So that was when I decided: Fuck Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

act.moveon.org/event/mueller-firing-rapid-response-events/search/
mileswmathis.com/putsch.pdf
mileswmathis.com/hiller.pdf
preearth.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1174
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok, so if you had the dream president who would it be?

>I used to support Trump, now I'm a Cruz Missile

sage these threads, nobody cares what you think shareblu

>meme flag
>implying any slowdown of climate change is preventable when China and India are industrializing
Thanks for stopping by faggot

But China and India are third world countries who suffered from imperialism! We can stop our industries, they can't.
Besides we have the moral obligation to lead the global war against global warming!

FDR or Bill Clinton

>The guy who teamed up with commies to kill hitler or the guy responsible for the great recession

you actually couldnt have made worse choices

Shut up, Nigger. The US should not agree to pay extra money to some foreign faggots because we use energy. There are ~350million (minus niggers) of us, and there are 6 billion niggers. Make all the niggers stop using electricity first.

WAT'CHU TALKIN' BOUT WILLITH?

Only retards and racists still support Trump.

k

>The man who put millions of Japanese-Americans into internment camps, or the rapist.

>The rapist
Literally nothing was proven. He is considered innocent unless proven guilty.

I feel the same way on that and a myriad of other issues too

won't be abstaining next election

You were the ugly girl

HOLY FUCK OP I FEEL THE EXACT SAME WAY IM SO MAD REEEEEEEEE FUCK DRUMPF!!!!

Anyone else see the shill setup here?
>lead with tons of posts on global warming
>follow up with posts like this
Fucking shills

There was a million things wrong with Bill, like repealing Glass-Steegal which resulted in the financial crises of 2008, Yugo wars, selling secrets to China, receiving money to campaign from China, NAFTA, Marc Rich, the Clinton Foundation, etc.

>commie flag
>expects people to take your shitposts seriously

Come on son

The incalculable amount of variables which factor into climate are impossible for us to comprehend much less measure, disseminate and discern each influence with every other corresponding variable affected. It is closer to chaos than picking out a handful of environmental flags and stating such a blanket explanation as fact.

Even the simplest of processes become near chaotic when examined in ever increasingly smaller scale much less planetary. Improvements in data collection with disregard to localized environmental and topographic variables (changed or underreported), coupled with the sheer amount of data collected for comparison antiquates previous data in scope and methodology.

Climatology is political party, which explains the wildly unreasonable reaction to qualified dissension in peer review, refusal of data sharing and dismissal of the need for reproduction when errors and falsifications are present. If it had remained in the scientific realm, it would still be called Meteorology. That every climatologist concurs, what they were taught and are now teaching is fact, means nothing. Experimenter bias can be attributed to much more than a salary in the prestige of fronting humanity saving research in our dire final hour, receiving awards and accolades and earning a prominent place in the regulatory behemoth established to counter the contrived results before they show no fruition. It might just focus data gathering at predetermined locations of concentrated production of the conformational data required.

The embedded politics are on display when all importance is placed on halting progress and limiting freedoms instead of countering the perceived effects through their own means of collection, disposal, or production of whatever they imagine will balance things out.

If man's influence on climate change was correctly represented as a hypothesis, it would not currently be the basis for the regulatory systems being devised, causing apoplectic opposition to the devastating economic ramifications and repression of civil liberties. Then research with the removal of politics being of foremost prominence in the exclusion of experimental bias would ensure the integrity of the studies and true consensus can be found.

what do you think about this, you little fruitcake?

I believe in climate change but simply and frankly do not give a fuck. The world could get destroyed in a cataclysmic meteor impact. All your faggoty environmental concern would have been a waste. Resources are wealth. Extract everything possible.

If you live on a coast or in the southwest desert then that's your in damn fault.

The planet undergoes climate change due to an innumerable number of cosmic influences. It's the ultimate form of human ARROGANCE to think "we can save the day."

Sit the fuck down

Man will at best only be a factor. And if man arose out of nature, is not what we do natural?

"Climate change" is controlling, freedom limiting mindset under the guise of "caring about the environment." (yeah fucking right)

I want to hatefuck OP until the warming climate reheats xer stale pasta into something palatable.

grade 3 logic. perfect

Slick Willy also defunded our intelligence which contributed to the massacre carried out by ISLAMIC TERRORISTS on 9/11

Totally bro.
Not gonna lie, former Drumpf voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

your shitposting is getting pretty bad. maybe it's time to take a break

I highly doubt you were unaware of Trumps stance on the climate bullshit.

Tits or gtfo

Daily reminder to report these shill slide threads and sage the options field if your faggot urge makes you reply

ummm, no sweetie, I won't show you my tits. Besides men have tits too! Show yours!

Do you think he typed all of that out himself, or is it a template he was provided with? I've always wondered how much work these shills are actually expected to put in.

Not gonna lie, former Drumpf voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Fuck off Shareblue, sage in all Fields

>If I give 10 apples to one person and no apples to nine people, the average person has one apple.
>Why are nine people mad at me?

Because they mistakenly believe they are entitled to an apple they didn't earn.

This a mans place. Tits or gtfo no girls on the internet.

There are no spoilers here but seriously I was the op
That shit was posted on reddit on the anti trump march. It's hilarious. They have these pastas of people who say that they thought Trump was great and they explain in the most reddit way why they changed their opinion on Trump and in the end they say this: "I guess now I'm part of the #AntiTrumpMarch"
It's obviously false but the comments are hilarious people really saying "oh c'mon join us! if you are near X area we will have a march next month! bring your family and support!"

Unfortunately there are real humans who actually think Trump is evil because he quit the unfair and degenerate global change movement

pasta

>The guy who teamed up with commies to kill hitler
You, americans helped him escape. Update your brain

> HE DOESN'T KNOW ...

i wish it were true ivan

OP is a faggot

Look at this
Considering the budget for that kind of research is billions and billions of dollars they could pay a 300 bucks for some troll to make these posts. It's political agitation, they might create enough buzz with the help of the media to convince the congress to revert the cut in their "scientific'' studies.

Or they could just believe in all the contradiction data regarding global warming and be part of the religious climate movement.
These retards don't even read the climate reports they read selected edits published by false movements like Greenpeace

I liked him until he filled his cabinet

Then he struck Syria

I was on his side out of fear for war with Russia. I knew about the Resorts International-CIA-Mary Carter Paint link, and his jewish ties... but, war with Russia seemed scarier.

Yeah, I dunno. That election was a fabulous psyop, but it's not even 2018 and now the only people left supporting Trump are the retards. Good thing for the alphabet soup that America has a lot of retards, I suppose.

read CIA files. Maybe you would also want to research more who financed him and why.

He was married. That means he doesn't have a soul and is going to hell. Best to keep him out of our country going forward, so he doesn't drag us to hell with him.

was Trotsky one of our guys as well?

act.moveon.org/event/mueller-firing-rapid-response-events/search/

The agitation is a fucking huge business in western countries
They are hiring professional teams to record these events and make a DVD by the end of his first mandate.
>The Real Americans Support Democracy: Living in The Age of Fascist Trump
That kind of garbage. It will win awards and make 300 million box office
>Don't forget to watch the Director's Cut - Release on Blu Ray for only $39.99

Bolsheviks, just like Hitler, recived great financial support from the west
Just like Hitler, when he was rebuilding German army, though Germany wasn't allowed to after WW1 loss.
In the end, Bolsheviks went completely out of their control, while Hitler only partially. "Attacking" England, but not conquering it as he could do so easily

Lev Bronstein? Well, he lived in the Bronx... duh

>I used to be a Trump supporter.
kys

>who suffered from imperialism
we don't care

Soviets also helped Hitler. Forgot about the 1933~1938 grain, oil and steel deals between Hitler and Stalin?

only taxes aren't apple given, but apples taken away

the tax plan is like this

if I take one less apple from the person bringing in 10 apples - he has one extra apple to do with as he pleases

if you bring in no apples why do you expect to get apples?

but why did the US support the white army then the reds?

mileswmathis.com/putsch.pdf
mileswmathis.com/hiller.pdf

Some links to exposes on Hitler and the Beer Hall Putsch proving he was a jewish actor out to blackwash nationalism and consolidate the position of jewish financier/industrialist top-down control.

>innocent unless proven guilty
keep this in mind every other time and we are golden

People are absolutely autistic about carbon these days and not all the fucking toxic spills

My point is, we didn't inflate them with money or political capital, so he could attack us later.
>Forgot about the 1933~1938 grain, oil and steel deals between Hitler and Stalin?
Countries sometimes make buisness deals between each other, that's true

Shill

I think it's easier to explain Hitler's failure by the fact he and his party failed in many regards and to this day we don't know what happened to Stalin and Churchill from enemies in 1938 to best friends in 1939
>Countries sometimes make buisness deals between each other, that's true
same with USA and Hitler. Sure wall street invested huge money on Hitler like they did with Stalin. After WW1 Russia was destroyed and 90% of people were poor. They became fast industrialized thanks to NEP and Stalin 8 year plan.
>so he could attack us later.
We don't know. Russia and USA were hijacked by cons and secret people with double agenda. It's too soon to point the finger at Russia and say it was the KGB or to US and say it was CIA.
If both were occupied how can you say the americans are to blame? or the russians? The average russian didn't want any war. Yet Stalin sent them to die. We need to be less emotional when it comes to this subject

Can we discuss how this common core problem is wrong?

There was a civil war between red and white army.
Our geopoltical enemies could support anyone on any side to prolong the civil war to weaken it's opponent even more. It's common practice.

Die shill.

Does anybody with an I.Q. above 80 give a shit about this dotard's tween Tweets any longer...?

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes!

sage/hide shill threads

> It's too soon to point the finger at Russia and say it was the KGB or to US and say it was CIA.
I blame mostly political elite of England, or whoever rules over there.
>The average russian didn't want any war. Yet Stalin sent them to die.
what should we have done you think? Stand along the road with posters "Nazis welcome"?
We were under attack, genius. Huge German military machine attacked us without declaration of war and Stalin is the bad guy?
>We need to be less emotional when it comes to this subject
Agreed, this is difficult subject

well that's weird considering people in the climate science world are confused about it, small scale studies on both sides showing different results.. on the marketing and publishing side of it, one side has more money

fucking judensau hahahAHAHA

1. What percentage of pollution does the US contribute?
2. What percentage of the PCC slush fund was paid by the US?

>I blame mostly political elite of England, or whoever rules over there.
fair point I didn't say I don't agree with you
>Stand along the road with posters "Nazis welcome"?
obviously not.
>We were under attack, genius. Huge German military machine attacked us without declaration of war and Stalin is the bad guy?
Stalin is to blame too. There were forces behind nazi germany and soviet russia that we have to consider. Why did they kill the Tsar and his entire family? All europeans lost their monarchs which led to Weimar Republic and Hitler.
I know you might call me a conspiracy theorist but I read books by Jüri Lina which show the freemasonic germans supporting the soviets first during the weimar republic and later supporting Hitler. That's a point to consider, if true.
In a sense Hitler supported Stalin later attacked him. Stalin made deals with UK. Was it a political move because of the moment (to the interest of Russia) or something planned? Did Hitler attack Russia because he went crazy or did he plan the attack years before?

Can you fags really not see the comedy in these posts?

Not gonna lie, former white person here. This is fucking hilarious watching white people crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let them get the shoah codes.

"FDR or Bill Clinton" made me almost spit out my drink, so...

In what way did islamic people benefit from 9/11? Do you think their countries became more safe, rich and properous after 9/11? Do you think it improved their societies in any way?

9/11 clearly wasn't done by islamic terrorists.

Show me your flag, fucking degenerate.

>1 Post by this ID
Don't forget to sage and ignore

>I know you might call me a conspiracy
This is just a label for anyone who tries to actually annalise chronology of events and causes and effects.
Not talking about flatearth nutjobs here.

Hitler and Staling obviously tried to figure things out somehow. But it obviously failed. Who's to blame? Who knows.
>Did Hitler attack Russia because he went crazy or did he plan the attack years before?
No idea, attacking England and not conquering it, leaving an open front in his rear and attacking Russia afterwards is REALLY strange move

Climate change will improve living conditions in Europe, North America, Russia.

>>Did Hitler attack Russia because he went crazy or did he plan the attack years before?
>No idea, attacking England and not conquering it, leaving an open front in his rear and attacking Russia afterwards is REALLY strange move

Probably just miscalculations and underestimation of the opponent

read this and you will understand

Hitler's such a nice guy to let the Brits and French evacuate at Dunkirk...

and what a nice guy he was to not bomb the UK like we bombed their cities

and then to wait for the Soviets to build their defenses at Kursk for 9 months before attacking

Weird how Stalin knew that the forces would concentrate on Kursk :^)

There's strong evidence Hitler was a jewish actor working for the financiers and industrialists
preearth.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1174

>No idea, attacking England and not conquering it, leaving an open front in his rear and attacking Russia afterwards is REALLY strange move
I also find this strange. Going full war against east and west. The total war thing made by Goebbels and the HItler total war speech... it's strange
There are two possibilities: Hitler always wanted to strike Stalin or he learned in 1939 something and went crazy.
Or he wanted to genocide the germans with two wars he knew he would lose. The role of UK is more intriguing. Churchill during 30s was somehow active in the parliament.. he made speeches there. At times he wanted to strike Hitler but the the PM didn't want to get involved. In 1939 he got the PM and things got worse
I wouldn't buy the narrative they WANT a war at all cost. I think there are a few neocons like McCain that are dying for a war with Russia and with democrats but in the end they will only get it if they find better people to promote the war thing. McCain and the democrats aren't that powerful to start WW3

>I used to be a Trump supporter
I used to be Napoleon, see I can lie on the internet too

>Germans didn't bomb the UK
Are you retarded?

I'm talking Dresden-tier, obviously

Hell, Hitler could have drawn out the Royal Navy and gotten rid of them with the Luftwaffe. Why didn't he?

Hitler bombed London for 56 fucking days.

something, something launch codes

He didn't firebomb London, though.

umm, no sweetie. Hillary WON the popular vote by 3 million votes. So, as a democratic nation, we should respect the results that Drumpf lost by almost 4 million votes. we can't let the 4 million votes against Zlompf go to waste. if you're perfectly fine with a candidate being president even though he lost by 4 million votes, then honestly you're a racist, sexist, homophobic, islamaphobic, rapist, child molesting, redneck, conservashit, misogynist inbred piece of shit

checked, but Dresden amounted to around 23,000 dead whereas the blitz left 40,000 dead. I suppose fire is a nastier way to go, but a dead civilian is a dead civilian.

Hitler wasn't trying to win the war. Even his general knew this, which is why they tried to kill him, or otherwise thought he had went insane. Hell, even mainstream historians have to admit Hitler had to be insane to make the decisions he made.

if USA entered the world Hitler knew it was going to be difficult to win.
To this day I don't know if he could have destroyed UK or if he tried to genocide the german people
I'd have to go through the archives - not his speeches - but the war plan, the secret memos, etc. That would require a lot of work and I bet some documents will never come to light. Many Marx personal letters ''went missing'' in London and Berlin. A historian went to a museum in London and reported a money order from a banker to Marx. Later the museum ''lost'' this piece of document. Was the historian lying? what happened? is it possible this paper exist? Considering his large plan of destruction of europe it's quite possible (also family ties to Rothschild). But we don't know 100%. The personal letters missing.. what was secret about it?
Some Hitler speeches still rare to find (audio). We rely on scripts. Why? where are the reels?

Of course he could have destroyed the UK. He let them go at Dunkirk, he didn't firebomb London, he pretty much admitted he wanted to spare Britain. Let's not forget about Edward's abdication and his nazi connection.

As for Marx, well his grandmother Nanette Barent-Cohen's first cousin Henriette Barent-Cohen married Nathan Meyer Rothschild. Marx was also a Pressburg, and a Philips- of the electronic industry fame and the richest family in Belgium. He was just another project to redirect the Republican revolutions of the 1840s.

Free helicopter ride for you!

>nd a Philips- of the electronic industry fame and the richest family in Belgium
That's new to me but I was aware of Marx ties with rich people.. well he was from one of the oldest (or simply the oldest) rabbinical family in Germany.
Not hard to imagine Marx writing propaganda in to deceive the working people "Hey, do this! this will free you" while delivering them to the hands of ultra capitalists.
I have a feeling all wealthy families and dynasties since at least the 16th century started to plan the destruction of this world.
We have similar movements every ~200 years: protestant wars, french revolution, WW1 and 1917 Russia, later WW1.5 (named as WW2). It's quite interesting how they conquered the finances and culture of almost all nations in less than 500 years