RESPECT OUR MUTTS

CRAWL BEFORE YOUR 56% ZOG OFFICER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yfi3Ndh3n-g
youtube.com/watch?v=fBkqXcw0U2g
independent.co.uk/news/uk/arrests-for-offensive-facebook-and-twitter-posts-soar-in-london-a7064246.html
bbc.com/news/uk-41479620
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40640810
bbc.co.uk/news/technology-40630582
ukshootingnews.wordpress.com/2017/10/03/breaking-britain-plans-50-and-rapid-fire-gun-bans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Manlets were a mistake

>told not to reach or you die
>reach
>ponder whether pointing a scoped rifle out a hotel window was worth it as you bleed out

I'll let this bump, but only because it's funny.

IN OUR COUNTRY WE LET KENYANS WHO OPENLY LAUGH ABOUT NOT BEING BORN IN THE UNITED STATES BECOME PRESIDENT

AND YOU BEST BELIEVE WE LICK THE BOOTS. OF. MUTT. AUTHORITY. FIGURES.

>>ponder whether pointing a scoped rifle out a hotel window was worth it as you bleed out
HE WAS GETTING READY TO FIRE A FULLY SEMI AUTOMATIC HIGH POWERED RIFLE CHAMBERED IN 223 BABYKILLER

MY GENES ARE A MISH MASH OF TRASH, "YOURE FUCKED" GENIUS, YOUR DEALING WITH THE GENETIC REFUSE OF EUROPE PLUS A LOAD OF OTHER SHIT. CRAWL FOR ME. BLUE LIVES MATTER.

>Told to cross legs
>told to keep his hands in the air
>told to crawl

MY ANCESTORS DIDN'T GET EUGENICALLY EJECTED OUT OF EUROPE AND THEN FUCK SOME RANDOM HALF BAKED WOGS FOR THEIR SPAWN TO BE TREATED LIKE ANYTHING LESS THAN ZEUS HIMSELF. I AM GOD. NOW DO A HANDSTAND OR I BLOW YOUR BALLS OFF "CITIZEN"

Why do eurofags get so triggered by proper policing?

Why can't you be like our cops and just kill suspects when they make the wrong move?

I hope your family dies by cop. Then you lick his boots again because your mom """ reached""" or somethibg.

His mom isn't a retard, like you.

Ooi mate, gibs me a quid fo a laga

More webms plz

Wait what's a laga?

I GET THIRD WORLD TATTOOS ON MY SKIN
THEY CANT HIDE THE MUTT WITHIN
I FANTASIZE WHILE I PLAY COD
UNCLE SAM HAS MADE ME GOD

DANCE

FOR

ME

BOOM BOOM BOOM

Cry moar. I would love to come there and bully your police who wear high heels. Fucking faggots hahaha

Hes right. Imagine tripping while your basically shitting yourself and because of that you get 15 bullets unloaded to you because you had a fucking pellet gun. This is pre vegas btw

He was told to do a shit load of things, this guy was under massive amounts of fucking stress from the ZOGbot about to end his life which he had to endure for 5 minute. He had to hold his hands up, cross his legs, lie down, stand up, lie down agian, craw once agianl and oh shit his hands are near his waist while he has to go down -> BLAM.

Complete fucking incompetence, he should have been made to lie down hand in the air after which the officer would approach and cuff him or search for a gun. Like why the fuck would he have to crawl, that's fucking stupid not to mention how long it took.

is this that guy that fills in for Rachel Maddow occasionally?

He was clearly a suicidal soyboy.

britspek for lager

Left Sup Forums BTFO. You absolutely can't compete with reality.
youtu.be/yfi3Ndh3n-g

Sound good man, I could go for one.

>56% ZOG

USA is 1000% ZOG, nigga.

I want Israel to die.

All the mutt memes are obviously made by the same artist. Shit forced meme. Lefty pol on suicde watch. Again.

>I hope your country dies by secession. Then you lick Euskadi's boots again because Catalonia """ secede""" or somethibg.

Look how hard they're trying to drive a wedge between muh evil whites and muh evil police. Haven't seen shilling this hard since the election. Not sure why though.

It's that guy even armed? I want to go there and bully their gay police so fucking much.

Pay your kosher tax, goyim, and don't forget to die for Israel.

He's high as fuck and resistant to pain as a result. We try to avoid killing people for being sick.

>keeping a scoped rifle in your back pocket

Did you have to Google that recycled meme? Get the fuck off this board you tryhard.

>>ponder whether pointing a scoped rifle out a hotel window was worth it as you bleed out
I don't now if it was scoped or not, but it was a fucking pellet gun than some paranoid busy-body saw through a window and felt needed to be reported to authorities.

MY EYES! OH GOD MY EYES! MY FUCKING EYES! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!

Vid ? No idea what's happening here

Hahaha that bigger shouldn't even be in your country, you faggot. You don't have to kill him to take him down. They're still weak as fuck. I've seen you homos wearing high heels and painting your nails. Don't act like I couldn't rape your police in the streets while Muslims applaud.

It was amateurish and not a little sadistic. Fuck that tattooed, pasty faced, nepotist coward. I hope someone takes him out.

NEVER!

That's what struck me as completely strange. Why subject someone that was obviously drunk to a list of commands?

>replies with another recycled meme

>56%

OHHHH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEE

They're hopeless.

You retards are 2 extremes, the faggoty-ass Britbong who tries and fails to slap down a knife-wielding muslim with his 10 colleagues and the trigger-happy Amerishart ZOGbot who escalates every situation so he can end the life of some 18 year old kid in a traffic-stop and then gets cleared of any wrongdoing.

It's interesting that the same shills triggered every time a cop uses a gun are the ones spamming "Le 56% Face" meme.

I've seen officers of your navy in high heels make up and drag as part of gay outreach, so what really is the point?

56 AND PLUMMETING YEEEEEHAW DOES ISRAEL NEED ANY JOBS DOING TODAY?

>can end the life of some 18 year old kid in a traffic-stop
Yuropoors never understands how dangerous nigger is because you never meet any in your life. You are like cucked liberals in US who doesn't ever meet nigger because they live in rich neighborhoods, so they think "oh no poor nigger, the evil police". Same stupid white people mistake.

Officers shot and killed a drunk man that was crawling towards because he didn't follow their confusing orders to the T.
It's just some scared officers who were too much of a pussy to join the military and want to shoot at easier targets

The weirdest part was that he actually did do a move that looked an awful lot like the old spaghetti western's cowboy reaching for their holster. It's like he was programmed to do it against his very obvious "don't shoot me" will.

So I'm quite new to this case, but wasn't his victim white? Where are all the protest in favour of "white lives matter" & "stopping killing our white children"? Is this going to be ignored as a statistic?

>DOES ISRAEL NEED ANY JOBS DOING TODAY?
If they did, would you give them more land -- didn't bongs literally create Israel?

These two Kermit the frawg motherfuckers are based.

Of course. People are just going to use for fuel to hate cops but this hate is justified this time

You realize everyone spam 56% meme is not white, probably Turkrooch or some kind of 56% mix. Don't take bait. Is same as "you are not white" memes, is always turkish or some such.

>doesn't mention "Israel" once
>mentions palestine twice
>specifically says nothing will impede on the none jewish population

"oy vey how can we fix this situation...send in the Amerimutts!"

>skip to today

thanks 56% you really are the perfect mutt golem slaves hahaha

1. This was not a nigger, a very large amount of ppl that American cops shoot are whites often shot for little reason.
2. I come from a family of cops and we all know and freely acknowledge that sand-niggers and niggers cause crime all the time.

Here was the case I was referring to in particular: youtube.com/watch?v=fBkqXcw0U2g
White kid, acts a rather dumb bit is in no way a threat, gets brutally mowed down by a retarded cop.

It was more likely a automatic response to pull up his pants because they were sagging down and he was unable to tell because of his drunkeness that it was a stupid idea. Problem was that shit like this is bound to happen when something takes so long and when his commands are so complicated and contradictory.

Yeah but he was an amerimutt thou, so nothing of value was lost my anglo-friend, just never come here, there are too many niggers to count, trust me, you don't wanna get nignogged on Christmas

>doesn't mention "Israel" once
lol dumbfuck

He most certainly was whiter than u fuckface.

>It was more likely a automatic response to pull up his pants because they were sagging down and he was unable to tell because of his drunkenness that it was a stupid idea.
Said at the start that he was sober, he certainly would have sobered up with all that fear. The way he reacted looked more like he was being tazed.

Good, no purity in America, we're all ethnically diverse down here.

Btw, Hitler believed in a fantasy race, he was not a white supremacist, a lot of neo-nazis on this board really don't see that fact.

I'm talking about in the declaration not in my post you absolutely sub-oid 56% mutt, read the quote you posted it doesn't say anything about Israel, that only got enforced by your zog toilet country. Jesus Christ the memes are real, Amerimutts are known around the world for being stupid and this is why, lol.

>American cops shoot are whites often shot for little reason
No, this is false. Even in case recently of US police shooting the man in hotel, he reached behind against his orders. It looks like he reaches for a gun, of course he is shot. But no matter what happens, shills on this board who are antifa and anti-whites, they will shill it anyway, and gullible yuropoor always believes his leftist media programming.

They play up US police is "out of control" so you will feel safer having no guns allowed, because guns are just always dangerous, even for police. YOua re brainwash by leftist.
>I come from a family of cops
lol me too, and also military. Police are brainwash most with often lowest intelligence. They are most obedient least skeptical people in society for this jobs.

>Good, no purity in America, we're all ethnically diverse down here.
proof of obvious shills

What the fuck are you talking about you stupid nigger. How is Hitler involved here?

Hitler would have been disgusted by the modern 56 percenter.

It was a joke you over tight ass faggot.

You're posting on a natsoc board, don't play dumb with me you fucker.

m80 the uk is an orwellian shithole

why do british people give amerimutts so much shit for being mutts when they're part VIKANG and some other animalistic shit themselves

at least whites aren't in a minority here

>I'm talking about in the declaration not in my post
That makes it objectively worse, because it means you know nothing at all about your own nation's history, or its role in the creation of Israel...
>Le 46% Capital
...then again, why would a rapefugee know anything about the history of the UK, you just live there, right Rajneesh Chowdry?

Don't you have an acid attack to go commit?

The UK funded the shit out of Israel and supported them during the 1947 war. You created them.
Your royal family is getting MUTT'd as we speak.
Your country is an Orwellian shithole.

I know this too well, and yet still your police are worse. That said shooting him would have probably been doing him a favor.

Well, the thing is, If proper policing and bravery are gauged by how many scared people you kill, then practically anybody who want to off someone could do it....That makes them sociopathic...And if sociopaths are legal to kill then nobody can complain when cops get ambushed and killed by them either...
Protect and serve? no. not a chance of it.
Unless they are protecting and serving something other than the general population?

Being white is meaningless when your nation is so fucking left and 1984. Your whites LOVE the nanny state dick.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/arrests-for-offensive-facebook-and-twitter-posts-soar-in-london-a7064246.html

bbc.com/news/uk-41479620

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40640810

bbc.co.uk/news/technology-40630582

ukshootingnews.wordpress.com/2017/10/03/breaking-britain-plans-50-and-rapid-fire-gun-bans/

Literal 1984 Orwellian nanny state shithole.

A lager. beerish

>Even in case recently of US police shooting the man in hotel, he reached behind against his orders. It looks like he reaches for a gun, of course he is shot. But no matter what happens, shills on this board who are antifa and anti-whites, they will shill it anyway, and gullible yuropoor always believes his leftist media programming.
I can see the video for myself u retard, there is no leftist brainwashing involved here. As I alrdy explained before, the cop was giving contradictory and stupid orders to a stressed out drunk for a period of like 5 minutes, the cop was slow, he did not de-escalate the situation but instead tried really hard to find a reason to shoot this guy.

>lol me too, and also military. Police are brainwash most with often lowest intelligence. They are most obedient least skeptical people in society for this jobs.
Often they are yes though none of my relatives are ordinary cops and all have higher functions. America is especially bad however with it's police and their incompetence and shit training.

If you kill a cop while he' s off-duty, is it still a crime?

He's dead, he can't be anything other than the dust beneath your boots, why don't you make that Israel? Oh yeah, that's right, you don't fight for purity and Jewish cleansing, we live in Jew-mocracy, and pretty soon you're gonna have a mutt king as the cherry on top of the shit sunday, nothing is sacred anymore, I feel bad for you, I really do, I wish I could nuke half this degenerate world away, but then again, everyone's too comfortable sitting on their asses typing away at plastic keyboards to do anything of that nature.

>proper policing is sending 10 police officers to apprehend 1 criminal. The 10 police officers could barely even do anything.

Got it.

lol you call me "retard" but you believe leftist memes of USA police is "killing everyone oh noes"?

lol opinion discart it

Its in black and white in the very thing you posted, the modern state of monstrous Zionist genocide and control over the world was brought about by the USA, I'm not even on a wind up anymore now, you really don't agree with that? Youre posting an agreement which specified protection of OUR former subjects which you then actively prevented us from enforcing. Come on. I know it hurts, but this is the reality of the situation, everything your country has done since WW2, everything, has been in the service of Jews, sorry.

Ok so lets bring Hitler into every discussion because that makes total fucking sense. Hitler was a German nationalist, many of his subordinates were Nordicists and some were former members of the Thule Society. Please tell me how those are relevant facts in this topic?