Where the fuck

How do I find manga like this where shit ACTUALLY HAPPENS, things change and relationships advance instead of the same old stuff spinning in circles. Preferrably with some lighearted scenes and NO NTR

Read more seinen

user, either you or someone with taste like yours turned me on to this series last week.
Thanks. You're good people.

I've started to read Demi-san and it's cute and light-hearted. So far things are going smooth and cute.
But any other f/a/g will always have more knowledge than me about it.
Also slutwolf best girl

>no NTR
Gayniggerfag.

You're a life saver

I would suggest Nana to Kaoru if you are into BDSM, but apparently it has something like ntr closer to the end.

Tfw im reading that manga currently.

>anime has worse everything
>manga has no delicious kansai accent on dumbpire

Why life has to be so hard

>Guys I've read all of 2 manga and they're literally all shit

does her voice sound better in the manga?

Name of the manga in the image ?

I know is about vamps...

Jitsu wa watashi wa

Recommendations go to /r/ or Sup Forums

>hey look at me, i've only read 2 manga and can make a thread on Sup Forums now

じつは私わこの漫画の名前全然分からない

Seriously, who the fuck is this Kansai Ben everyone keeps talking about?

>Yandere Kanojo
I still hate the way it was released, its such a pain in the ass to read but It's just about worth the hassle. Sites keep fucking mixing up which chapters were online and which weren't, and that ticks me off.

Thanks

missing a few new and better ones

also

wakabayashi's should be changed to Tsurezure children
>tfw read more than 70% of that image and not even a mangafag

Whens the next translated chapter? last one was last year and I heard there were a BUNCH of raw chapters that haven't been translated yet.
I also remember some translator telling us they had some problems with their provider, but is this chapter-a-week kinda deal?

boku no dumbpire

How fucking new are you

last chapter was translated a few days ago, one featuring Mei, the pervert with glasses, the dumb ninja and the shortccubus

Or even Josei.

It's every week, but Tarage often runs into problems, going by the chapter from last Thursday it seems he's down a Redrawer/cleaner again.

get out of the kiddie pool and into the sauna where old people are reading stuff with some substance (i.e. seinen and josei)

just realized that came across as needlessly confrontational, sorry, nice thread.

Have you ever worked with that faggot? He's a slave driver that throws a fit every time nothing goes his way.

Geez, really? Did you work with him or just hear from someone who did, whats the full scoop?

Wednesday.

Our redrawer has a really hard job and sometimes he can redraw, but sometimes he can't. We haven't found a backup yet.

Uh... wut? Pretty sure I know everyone who's worked for me, since they all still hang out in irc. Nice lie though.

Where do you post your stuff?
I normally read mango on bato but they only have like the first chapter of this there

Batoto. I didn't work on the manga when it started, and the group that did it previously pulled their scans because it got licensed. You can probably find it on other reader sites.

That being said, support the English release. It helps the author.

I post chapters here every Wednesday unless we have problems.

Is the anime of this worth watching?

Thanks for the hard work from you and your team, Based Tarage. I always look forward to Thursday mornings thanks to all of you.

>No NTR

But thats the ultimate gamechanger in relationships. Once a couple tastes cuckoldry, the relationship becomes a wild roller coaster you just can't get off.

Thats exactly where youll get what you want.

No.

We're just dudes who like dumbpire. Nothing more.