He literally did nothing wrong

>Correction: An earlier version of this story misidentified the officer who was shouting commands to Shaver. It was Sgt. Charles Langley.
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/12/08/graphic-video-shows-daniel-shaver-sobbing-and-begging-officer-for-his-life-before-2016-shooting/?utm_term=.3c7e85868170

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/jjhensleyazcentral/mesa-motel-clerk-calls-911-to-report-rifle-bearing-guest-to-police
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mods
do your job

SIMON!!!!! SAYS!!!!!!

Fuck off leaf, people are claiming he did the commands. I woke up to this, read the article and it turn out he didn't.

Where the fuck did this moronic idea that cops can kill you for not obeying an absurdly bunch of conflicting commands?!

What a bunch of dumbasses. They can only use deadly force if they're in fear of hteir lives, and his shorts falling off does NOT qualify.

No wonder the world is so fucked up, The world is full of bootlickers who give ass to the police state.

People are acting like the officer who shot did the commands, that's easily the most important part of the case. Because without them the guy wouldn't have dropped his pants and seem to reach for something. It's the sergeants fault this happened.

so, uh, anyone got a picture of this langley guy we can spam?

DO THE HOKEY POKEY PERFECTLY OR GET SHOT

Did you not read what I said?

he shot 5 times with a high power rifle.
no wound or wing job just murder

We saw the damn video.

Whoever gave the commands was an absolute asshole and the shooter was insane as well.

The poor fucking guy was clearly confused as fuck by the 47 different instructions he was given.

Yes but people are acting like the guy did the orders when he didn't.
>No wound
Cops are supposed to use deadly force
I hate the fact that people are blaming everything on this dude, it's fake and horrible. I hate this shitty place.

and Germany

You are correct that it's important to know that he was not shouting commands.

However, he's still guilty of manslaughter and should be in prison.

As for the sergeant: it's clear beyond any reasonable doubt from the video that the sergeant is a psychopath. Society would be better off if he was put down like the rabid, power tripping dog that he is.

Not saying the guy deserved to be shot, but he was an idiot and brought getting shot on himself.
All he had to do was follow the simple instructions.

huh?

whoever called 911for nothing brought it on him

>stand up with your face to the floor raise your hands and cross your legs then crawl towards us
>PERFECTLY CLEAR DOOD HOW COULD YOU MISS EASY INSTRUCTIONS

Not all psychopaths.
Also the officer shot a guy who reached for his waist, he had once put his hands behind his back and they told him if he hid his hands once more they shoot. The officer was under stress too, and shot him for hiding his hands for a second time, they gave him a chance.

DO BACK FLIP WITH CROSSED KNEES

YOU OBEY
YOU LISTEN

I WILL KILL YOU

The absolute state of the american society

When he first put his hands behind his back they could have shot him right then, but no they warned him not to do it again.
They tell him hands in the air and crawl towards them, this idiot ignore them again and puts hands on the floor, but police let him do it anyway.
Then he again ignores instructions and goes to put hand behind his back.

Brought it on himself getting shot.

I don't get why this is being shilled so hard. All you have to do is watch the video to see he deserved to get shot. JIDF has gotten lazy.

>be american
>get on the ground
>face down
>hands up
>fingers spread
>eyes crossed
>lips bitten
>anus stretched
>crawl
>get shot

t.rabi

He was given clear instructions to keep his hands up and to fall on his face if he thought he was going to fall. I would have done exactly that and worm crawled with my arms fully extended.

I've had guns pointed at me, it isn't that stressful that you lose your ability to think. If anything, you think a lot quicker.

I think you're not understanding you fucking redditor, the officer that shot is not Langley.
This place gets dumber each time I come here, every other board too. This is just reddit 2 now and I visit it less and less.

WAIT.

his name is Langley...

errr

Maybe I'm just being a bit conspiratorial, but that's a spooky red flag to me! Are these fags trying to false flag a revolution? Nah, this is probably a coincidence, too many moving parts for it to be hoaxed going that far back, I'd assume. I'm going to look into this, though :^)

I'm just being gay, looks like it's more common a name than I knew.

agreed
tiresome.jpg

If police know you're armed then they will treat you with respect (if youre not a nigger). Always be carrying and always tell the police you are and they will not fuck around like they did with this drunk piece of shit

He still fired multiple shots at an unarmed man clearly trying to pull his pants up after he has been told to crawl in a position that does not allow it (because these cops are retards)

Both that old cunt and this manlet faggot should get death penalty

No he shouldn't you dumb fuck. He shot someone that was reaching for something, they had given him one other chance.

He was drunk and had his legs crossed while being screamed at to crawl toward the officer with his hands in the air. It was convoluted nonsense, and even the screaming in a quiet hallway is proof these people are fucking insane.

>He was drunk
Even happier he was shot if true.

The officer wasn't the one screaming, all he did was to shoot at a guy reaching for something. This could have easily been you that shot him.

Yeah, but this is proof that trigger happy cops maybe shouldn't go to kill someone because they move their hand. The situation from the start is bullshit, why didn't the cops call the room from the front desk? Why did they go storming in ready to kill?

Let's not forget the "YOU'RE FUCKED" engraved on the officer's rifle. No, I would never be shooting someone on the ground because my faggot ass thinks they're a threat. I work for the people, I'm not a soldier in a warzone. I would mediate the conflict, not aggravate it. American cops are pigs.

All these questions would be answered if you took about 120 seconds to look into it. Too bad you're just as stupid as the retard that got shot and can't do that, huh? Or maybe that is fortunate and you will get shot one day as well? We can only hope.

"HANDS STRAIGHT IN THE AIR"
Literally next command
"CRAWL TOWARDS US"

The guy had specifically told these murderers that he was drunk, they could have cuffed him on the ground where he lay.

There is no doubt in my mind that those murderers had no intention of arresting the guy.

ITT: Bunch of bootlickers licking off the asscrack of the police state.

I am so done with you blue-pilled dumb fucks, I hope the cops do the same thing to you, as they did to that poor innocent man.

Junkies deserve to die, so do stupid people.

guns are legal in my country you idiot

t. tryhard edgy kid who'd have pissed his pants and fucked up a lot sooner than the victim

>Why did they go storming in ready to kill
Because they thought it was a possible mass shooter who had more people in the room?

Are you an ESL?

kill yourself shill

>American Twister
>Star Spangled Charades
>Red, White, and Blue Freeze Tag
>Bald Eagle Footsies
>Constitutional Red Rover
>One Nation, Under Marco Polo
>56% says

Not an argument.

>Because they thought it was a possible mass shooter who had more people in the room?
why though? there were no reports of shots being fired

Having a few drinks with your wife in a hotel does not make you a junkie you stupid fuck.

>If you abuse drugs with your wife, neither of you are junkies

Because he was in a hotel room showing off his toy guns, the woman that called likely exaggerated it too.

America is unsalvageable, whenever I see Sup Forums larping at how they are going to revolt against the state and use their guns, I will always point to these kind of threads and the massive bootlicker they are for the police state.

fuck off back to pleddit circumcised kike slave

He is a troll, probably shareblue for divide and conquer, ignore him.

They were pellet rifles because he was a pest-control guy LOL

Not an argument.

soundcloud.com/jjhensleyazcentral/mesa-motel-clerk-calls-911-to-report-rifle-bearing-guest-to-police

the call didn't say there were shots being fired. just that a rifle was being pointed out the window.
there wasn't any reason for the cops to go in like SEAL Team Six

oh fuck off, this guy knew he was going to get murdered the second this manlet started barking orders at him. Cop was literally crying, you could hear it in his voice. So much power for a little man, he could barely contain himself as he quivered in temptation, his 3" cock spurting from the excitement. He could not wait to murder, and he did.

Anyone under 6' should NOT be allowed to be a cop

Jesus fucking Christ, did you even read what I said. He wasn't the one giving the orders you absolute moron.

>Anyone under 6' should NOT be allowed to be a cop
There would be far too few cops, I'm sorry that you're genuinely stupid.

what makes you think the shooter wasnt badly conveying the orders? either way he's enjoying himself way too much, he should be blasting drowning pool yelling at his mom and playing counter strike jail break in his affliction hoodie, not policing.

How he gets lethal injection mans a murderer

I literally gave a source in my fucking post showing that the officer was not the one conveying the orders. You people are acting like children.

that's not what a source is and I already know. what i'm saying is how do YOU know the shooter wasn't misconveying the other officer's orders? i'm asking because they sounded retarded

Just another sociopathic cowboy projecting his hatred for himself and humanity onto an innocent human being

Hope the fucker gets lynched, that he's never safe to walk the streets

you can hear so much beta in his voice its insane

If you or I tried to enforce the law (which we're allowed to do) and shot an unarmed man on an unproven suspicion he was fucking around with a gun in his hotel room, we'd get sent headfirst into prison or the electric chair

Why the fuck are you excused if you're a cop?

This - just when you see an officer show him your gun and wave it wildly in the air. Also scream at him back when he yells at you and don't follow his instructions. American police are like women.. they want you to be a real man who acts for himself, not doing whatever they tell you to.

Ohh yes, he's keeping a weapon in his mesh shorts.

Fucking dense

Y O U N G M A N
O
U
N
G

M
A
N

pocket pistol

enjoy niggercock in jail

>to be this retarded.

Please kys, waste of skin.

Not an argument.

L..o..l...

You're just as retarded as these "cops".
Pocket pistol in mesh shorts... it stayed in his pocket with glue, or tape?

It's a statement, genius.

Guess what it isn't.

police are so used to dealing with nogs and their chimpery decent hard working white men are being blown away because the police are constantly on edge

thanks niggers

>apparently you have trouble understanding directions so we'll go over them again, can you both hear and understand me ?
>yes
>are you both drunk ?
>no
>so you're not gonna have any problem understanding anything i say right ?
>right

>complete these 5+mins of pointless orders or die.

Okay.jpg

You sound So fucking edgy I bet if you were in his position you would've shat your pants you stupid faggot

If i was unsuspectedly spring into this situation know how america cops are id had been frozen in fear unable to comply with ant demands..

The cops needed to fucking approach him and make sure he had nothing.. they handle it all wrong.. even if its how they are trained.

Cops are here to protect us
. They sign on to risk their lives.. so they should be more willing to take a simple risk than murder an innocent.. otherwise you aren't fit foŕ the job

I've had guns pointed at me on multiple occasions, I've never cried like a little girl.

wow, Sup Forums unequivocally BTFO

edgy!

>Where the fuck did this moronic idea that cops can kill you for not obeying an absurdly bunch of conflicting commands?!
Man, I mean no disrespect, but this is exactly what American police is famous for.

They have this concept of compliance, you know, or so I am told... According to which they can react violently until compliance is obtained.

Like, say, they can draw a line on the ground and say: if you pass this, I will shoot you. And they will. It doesn't matter if the other party is deaf or too drunk to understand proper commands. They will just shoot.

Or, at least, this is what I heard

He told the guy to crawl, the guy obeyed his command, started crawling and he shot him. Telling him to walk on his knees with his hands in the air would be better. This seems like a failure of the police officer to communicate his commands more than anything.

You're so confused, SAD!

It's just one advantage of not being a junkie or sub-90IQ retard like Shaver.

I really hope you die soon

>retards deserve to die

bootyblasted

He was shot because he reached for his waist. They didn't shoot him when he began crawling.