Why are you pretending to care?

Daniel (((Shaver))) was a Jew, an alcohol user, and an adulterer. He also had tattoos. He didn't have a college education.

Clearly, he was a degenerate, and represented everything Sup Forums despises. Why are you pretending to be indignant about his death?

Plus, why aren't you fully defending Philip Brailsford? Much like most of Sup Forums's userbase, he looks like someone who is redpilled and celebrates the MUH VIDYA lifestyle.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=01L_cQBu_fg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Youre a funny guy op!!! Hohohoho!

>alcohol user
Never change, Sup Forums

>alcohol user
pls die soon

I don't care. I hope that everyone who crawls into the modern Sodom and Gomorrah gets shot.

>was a jew
>jew
>jew
>jew
Say no more

>""""""""redpilled""""""""
>couldn't keep a level head in a situation where he was in control
>felt his life was in danger while having a gun trained on a drunk man
>t@ct!c001 engravings on his gun
Suuuuuuuure

>alcohol user

Oh dear. Aussies in trouble with Americans again.

youtube.com/watch?v=01L_cQBu_fg

>Shaver

It's a german and jewish name you fucking retard. Stop jumping on accusations like most of the conspiracy retards here do.

He doesn't even look like a jew to me, like at all.

God you all here are fucking dumb, holy shit.

Also, arent you faggots against college in general? That's really funny how now you're using it as a tactic to disavow anything this man did, I do agree that he was an alcoholic and he was stepping on thin lines there but at the same time the way this was handled shouldn't have been handled like this

>Shaver
>German name
Not really.

I just suddenly was overwhelmed with a sense of not giving a flying fuck.

Not as dumb as shaver.
>Don't reach behind you or below you!
>does it 3 fucking times
>gets shot

whoopdeefuckindoo.
So tired of hearing about this stupid shit an that retarded dumb fuck getting blasted.

I'm now 100% convinced these are shill threads made by outsiders looking to divide an conquer.

It's an Americanized form for schaefer. I know white people with no jewish blood with the last name schaefer

Shut the fuck up statist
obscuring the precedents being set for a police state with race related bait is classic shill behaviour
cry more your hold on this place since dorner has been shattered

>Why are you pretending to be indignant about his death?

Pro Tip: It's leftists and Shareblue spamming all those threads in order to encourage hatred of the huwhite police.

Honestly though, the cops are the only thing keep parts of the US from turning into Mogadishu.

Tell me your specific location so if I ever become a cop and you're drunk from going at the bar i'll make you do the exact thing and threaten to kill you faggot.

This really autistic situation from both sides aren't as two dimensional as you make it out to be.

>supporting either side
no

Sup Forums has always been a libertarian board
We don't take took kindly to jack booted thugs shooting down our fellow Americans
No go die in a fire you state worshipping Jew enabler

nigger shorts
pants hanging around the ass
listen to rap
promotes nigger culture to his kids
is degenerate

I am not anti cop. I am pro rationality.

yes autistic on both sides.

Epic, my magapede! Epic indeed!

This

Hey now, nigger shorts are good and comfy in the summertime.

If I was the cop I would have recognized that he was terrified and confused and not a threat
Also basketball shorts fall down when you don't tie the strings in the front and he was reaching to pull them up
Cop wanted a reason to kill, probably been thinking about it for a while how all his buddies would be proud and finally getting to see what his big cool gun does, I can only imagine you get desensitized to violence when it's what you deal with everyday