Monster Musume

This is Kyurii. She's about to enter Darling's harem soon.

>her body anatomy and hairstyle is similar to Lala
>kidnapped Darling just like Rachne, in her introduction chapter
>Papi won't let her best friend, Coolie get deported
>now every girl has a pair: Miia/Mero, Papi/Suu, Cerea/Rachnera, Lala/Kyurii
>if season 2 happened, she'll appear at the final episodes, the same as Lala did

Like it or not, the Vampiress is staying after Papi's arc ends.
Prove me wrong. Protip: You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

monstergirlencyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Atlach-Nacha
strawpoll.me/12153778
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Idk user the end of the last chapter made her look pretty beyond any "lol misunderstanding"

>Papi won't let her best friend, Coolie get deported
Papi changes her best friend every few hours.

For people who doubt this, explain how a girl who has been the focus of the manga since September won't be added to the main cast.

You mean like how Rachnee was working with the sleezy scam artist and kidnapped darling?

Don't forget that now she has no parents but maybe a brother or something like that.
I don't think that she will live in the house but she might be a frequent character outside the harem (ie: MON, Smith) as much
Still her wnd personality seems to be very aggressive for beign in the harem

Rachnee didn't really hurt Darling though, unless you count nearly dropping him from 20 feet up, whereas Coolie is literally out for blood

Scans yet?

No

Fuck

people that are into monster girls are either normies who like regular moe shit girls with like, fox ears and a tail.
or they are just trying to hide their bestiality by puting a girl body on the animal they want to fuck

try and prove me wrong.
protip: you can't

Well I'm into minos but I wouldn't fug a cow. I just love tall girls with humongous tits and I have something of a lactation fetish, so what does that count as?

I just want a bee wife that will get embarrassed when she notices I hear her buzzing

Except I wanna get fugged kemono

Are bugs for hug or fug?

Why not both?

fug'em while hug'em!

You wouldnt hug a silkmoth?

Why's everyone so publically insecure over what they fap to?

Who gives a shit? Aint gonna kill ya if you jerk off to women taking a shit or piss

Well I can quite honestly say I wouldn't fuck a spider (its not even possible) but I like spiders (in the hugg way) and I like rachnee (both in the hugg and fugg way) so your argument just fell flat on its face

Adding Lala to the harem was already a mistake, we don't need any more girls. If anything we should just remove Cerea and Lala for the perfect harem.
Prove me wrong.

>remove Cerea and Lala

How about you fuck off and we keep both? Stop whining like a little bitch. Its been 3 years almost.

I'm just expressing my opinions my man. No need to get so aggressive.

NICE LEGS
WEB CHUTE
MAKES A MAN GO
ONEE SAN

Random idea;
Cucumber gets to live with the other vegetable, Kii, where she can get all the (vegetarian) 'blood' she wants. Zero risk of infection as I very much doubt a Dryad is biological capable of getting a meat creature orientated illness.
Would also be apart of Papi's friend circle.

>Cucumber gets to live with the other vegetable, Kii, where she can get all the (vegetarian) 'blood' she wants. Zero risk of infection as I very much doubt a Dryad is biological capable of getting a meat creature orientated illness.
I guess this is me interjecting reality onto a fictional universe again probably badly but does Kii have blood with the nutrients to sustain a vampire?

>Would also be apart of Papi's friend circle.
I would dig a chapter where Papi remembers all of her friends for a brief moment of time and writes down a list of people to visit but she forgets why so she goes to all of these people and makes friends with them all over again. That would make me happy. Plus it's a good opportunity to see the Papi Adventure Squad once again and that's probably the cutest thing that's happened in the manga.

She just needs a good dicking from a peacock spooder

Where do i find the manga. I use to have the link, but then I lost it

Google the group that does it: Pretty user.

Is there an ETA on translations yet?
I need my fix of cute monmusus

>Sustain a vampire
For sake of my idea, yes, of course. Realistically, Vamp would have to only feed off of Kii when she is over saturated with nutrients. (Read chesty/chubby adult form (insert lewd if desired)), and as far as if enough nutrients drawn from the surroundings into Kii would fulfill a minimum level of sustenance, then no. I don't see how it would really be any different than normal vegetarians who don't get the needed amino acids from the meat they don't eat. If anything Vamp might need more than average.

>Papi friends chapter
It had better happen, thats SoL material #1 right there. All the friends run off and have fun away from the 'adults'. Nice scenery, cute and amusing antics, eating food from the forest or What the MC prepared, etc. This being MM, add lewd if desired.

MORE BEEF!

>Overwatering your dryad gf makes her chubby

>Vamp would have to only feed off of Kii when she is over saturated with nutrients. (Read chesty/chubby adult form (insert lewd if desired)),
This has potential for a neat several panel shot of Kii getting smaller as she is fed upon.

MOO

MOAR SUCTION!

Remove the former. Keep the latter.
Replace the former with a cowgirl.

Oh come on, Cow Girl is Hoof the girl Cerea is.

If I obey, do I get to feel beef, receive milk, and hear ''moo"?

That's Udderly lewd

What do you anons think of the new entry?

monstergirlencyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Atlach-Nacha

Fuck off

>all of Ruto's soft and tender beef
Muh

>Another abusive shit-talking loli
No thanks. Shit character trope.

strawpoll.me/12153778

Fetish Edge Lord.

Horse Pussy a shit

How many times are you going to post this?

Don't hate. She's a sweet girl.

Well, this is an easy choice.

i would remove (you)

I wish more artists knew about this
I need more chubby monmusus except female orc

My nigga.

There should be more chubby monmusus
If Ruto had a teeny bit of flab my dick would explode

MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA

Is that a lotr reference?

It's a Steven Universe reference, actually.

>The harem's fathers come to visit.

Kyurii father will probably be the most dickish of all.

Wouldn't be SU if it didn't make me ill to look at it

pomf =3
Wah! What are we gonna do on the bed?

Ogreload time

That moment when a simple 'pomf' registers a three on the Richter Scale

I hope she stays, she is fucking cute.

We are going to do something involving removing them panties.
Tio is so perfect.

All the non-humie dads would be severely disappointed

TAKE IT BOY

Is cucumber girl dad rip?

Who is that?

Trash

He was murdered in cold blood.

Here's a picture of the suspect. If you have any information that could lead to his arrest please contact your local authorities.

>Miia depressed because her dad never shows up due to being raped and hating snakes.

No he turned into a bus, so now he is a reverse vampire

but he's dead

yes
probably because her mother was long dead and with her father's recently decease she became a little crazy

Is Zombina nearly dying in a war confirmed?

How does a vampire even dies without a stake at the heart?

Kyuri's dad is dead. Probably the father of other girl too
Miia's dad won't show up because he was raped, but I guess the rest is ok
by beign sick? these myths in the manga's universe aren't completely true

>my top two favorite girls at the bottom of this list
sweet, sweet validation

>yfw Papi is related to the ultimate life form.

>miia is low on the polls
whew! good.

mero a shit

I'm surprised Papi isn't higher. Her brain problems are pretty upsetting

I though that was banned?

>normies
>moe shit

Papi's cute and attractive. But I don't think I could waifu or even daughteru a literal retard. She doesn't even have the capacity to learn

And it will be forever

>normies

this, no matter how cute or sexy the girl is, I like my girls with brains.

I'd have Rach-nee+Cerea+Papi as the mothers of my brood, because I like BIG girls a lot, but sometimes I just want to manhandle Papi into certain sex positions and go to pound town on her.

At the end of the day all I can see her as is a hole to fuck. Kind of depressing really.

What are the requirements to access Kiira's honey hole?

Bee a drone

>papi is creating a shadow harem

Papi is playing 4D chess at this point.

Bee yourself

This just in, keep your faggot ass Jojo bullshit out of decent threads about good manga. Cunts.

ok user, believe what you want

I'm into demons, succubes, vampires and angels.