WSJD - Boku no Hero Academia

fugggg

So few series in the magazine now...

double page spreads not joined. 1568 width for them
The Promised Neverland: www45.zippyshare.com/v/zksH5A4q/file.html
Shokugeki no Souma: www45.zippyshare.com/v/K5kxVk6c/file.html

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-17/world-trigger-manga-goes-on-indefinite-hiatus-due-to-author-poor-health/.108921
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

poor Jiro

Is it just me or did this series become kinda boring?

nah, that's how I've been feeling

I think the main reason is I don't feel we get enough downtime, or time fleshing out side characters. A lot of the characters in the series are firmly one note, and that's all there is to them. We also keep getting more characters added in.

The pace is a little too fast as well, so I don't feel the significance of events and such. Get your license, fight this guy, alright.

I dunno, it lacks emotion, and coupled with the problem of simple side characters, only a few of the characters really evoke passion out of me. Compare it to World Trigger where there's a shitton of characters and they often have a whole lot to them, even if we only see them for a short amount of time.

yeah it's shit

Author Comments

good lord

What does that thing below the comments mean?
Also just 4 series, what the goddamn fuck

Jesus, English Jump needs to grab another series.

So this clarifies that Mirio is NOT the person she was talking about.

>What does that thing below the comments mean?
"Bird"

For the new year Zodiac animal, the rooster/bird.

>hori is the male equivalent of the crazy single woman with cats archetype
really the new kishimoto

The Viz volume of WT Vol. 14 is released. Could you please rip that WSJD user?

Enough downtime? The series has been stuck in fucking training arcs since the end of the kamino ward arc, the stakes are too low and the progress is too small. We know all this shit is supposed to be just an interim in between the villains doing something, yet we've been stuck here for months. It's boring because the series is on a treadmill, not because it's moving too fast.

Thanks so much for this WSJD dump

Official translations really make a world of difference when it comes to big twists and shit - hell, Tintin is much different depending on what translation you read

It does not surprised me fujos can ruin a series made by NEET.

So long as Mirio is around. I'm pretty confident the story is going to take weird turn.

I don't trust him. He's gonna pull some major shit.

Can she read minds? She asks questions but never waits to hear the answer

She has eyes that reminds me of the wild wild pussycats and I remember they had a chick who could see weaknesses. I can see her being able to glean surface thoughts so her questions are just to get people thinking about what she wants to know.

Im still convinced Amakiji had some kind of vampire or monster quirk that requires some predation from people to keep it up.
He tried looking at the kids as potates to push back its beastly urges, but didnt quite work, hence he spent the rest of convo without looking at them.

No

Thanks jumpbro

I like Bleach-Girl. She is cute.

What the fuck is wrong with English Jump? Did they run out of series?

Did they sell off everything worthwile to English publishers?

They seriously need to pick up another series or two. This is fucking pathetic.

>tries to read Ochako's mind
>head explodes

>Oh gee that girl looks cute I wonder what's on her min-
>DEKUDEKUDEKUDEKUDEKUDEKUDEKUDEKUDEKUDEKUDEKUDEKUDEKUDEKUDEKUDEKUDEKUDEKUDEKUDEKUDEKUDEKUDEKUDEKUDEKUDEKUDEKUDEKUDEKUDEKUimmenseselfloathingDEKUDEKUDEKUDEKUDEKUDEKUDEKUDEKUDEKUDEKUDEKUDEKUDEKUDEKUDEKU

She knew Todoroki and Ashido's name without any introduction so who knows.

Maybe she's just a stalker.

What did she have on her mind before her crush went mad?

MONEYMONEYMONEYMONEYMONEYMONEYMONEYMONEYMONEYMONEYMONEYMONEYMONEY MOTHERFUCKER

She's talking about Stain.

>MONEY MONEY MONEY
>I want to be support like No 13:^)
>MONEY MONEY MONEY

Would Ochako have become the next Nami of Jump?

We need to see the villains soon, I want a flashback about how Shiggy handled the whole defeat.

Her heart and soul was Deku's since the day he rescued her.

stain is 35 about

But does Deku want her heart and soul?

He doesn't have a fucking clue the world of hurt he is in for.

Yeah, I'm actually kinda surprised at how off this translation was in the other translations.

>niggastream translations
>ever

>They move
I didn't know I wanted to know that.

So Kaede Akamatsu = Mind Reading

Saucekay = ????

Tintin = Phasing

>muh dark psychotic ochako
at this point l honestly think the naruto fandom was less retarded

Well, that girl calls him a flea, so blood sucking is totally possible.

Wait, which is which?

The filename suggests the one on the left is official and the right is NS,
but the "Someone you're crushing on" rather than "someone you love" sounds more like niggerstream.

She has an unhealthy fixation on Deku, this is well established and proven, even without Toga spelling it out for you.

The left is the official, you can go into the archive and see for yourself

You can tell the right is MS since later on they fucking change their own previous translation when it's called back later

See? The Toga scene is called back in both translations, but the MS translation changes their own previous translation from "You're thinking you to see them" to "you want to be just like them" - mostly because "You're thinking you want to see them" makes no fucking sense in any context.

In the official translation the called back dialogue is consistent.

>this is well established and proven
don't get ahead of yourself because your idiotic overanalysis got upvotes on reddit you fat cunt

How many bastards has this Adonis mother fucker created?

>reddit
You should probably go back there. Anyways, I don't care who agrees or disagrees with me - it's the truth. Ochako wants to be like Deku. She thinks it herself in chapter 109, which calls back to ALL of the MANY OTHER scenes which shows she wants to be like Deku.

> I don't care who agrees or disagrees with me - it's the truth
that's what we call autism

Nah, it's called being right. Ochako wants to be Deku. Unlike Kaminari, Mina, and even fucking Hagakure, Ochako debuted no "special technique" in the Provisonal Exam Arc - literally something that was supposed to be a unique marker of who you are.

But what did she get in lieu of a special technique during the provisional exam? An inner monologue about wanting to be like Deku.

Yes, Ochako does idolize and wants to be like Deku.

But you're retarded for extrapolating it to "SHE WANTS TO LITERALLY BE DEKU! IT'S UNHEALTHY".

Yes, that's what Toga said.
TOGA'S A FUCKING LOON.
That was what her mentality of admiration was, and it went to an insane degree.

Ochako idolizes and wants to be like Deku cause he's the most like a hero to her.
She wants to be figuratively equal, not literally.

Having a goal to get your shit on the same level as someone you admire isn't unhealthy.
She's just realizing she can't get there by constantly fawning over how far ahead Deku is.

>She's just realizing she can't get there by constantly fawning over how far ahead Deku is.

Nope. She's doubling down on copying Deku. The scene of her shutting down her emotions is literally something she does after seeing Deku do it

>She's just realizing she can't get there by constantly fawning over how far ahead Deku is.

And you're definitely dead wrong about this point - this is from the latest chapter.

reminder this is the mongoloid who thinks ochako making the same gestures as deku in cute happy new year illustrations is proof she's TTLLY PSYCHO AND ON THE VERGE OF BREAKING OMG

Er, no, that alone is not proof. I'd say Toga and all the scenes in the manga is proof.

Nigga what the fuck is context to you?

Deku's dilemma was that he wasn't playing up to the role of hero properly and was letting his own fears spill out, so he pulled up his britches and got to work.

Ochako realized she was letting her love of Deku distract her from the work of actually being a hero, so she pulled up her panties and got to work.

Yes, they were doing essentially the same thing, but the motivations for them were different while still being valid.

And this panel was literally just her reacting to Deku insisting on going first.
It's just her remembering how determined Deku was before and how that's likely driving him right now.
It's just obviously reminding the readers of shit that happened just a bit ago like all shonen manga do.

One Peice is on break, toriko, naruto, bleach, ended, sports manga don't do well so no haikyuuu!!!!!!! ever, World Trigger mangaka died suddenly last night, so now there's just 3 mangas in english jump, plus black clover.

And remember that PN might be ending soon and Shoukogeki no Soma is ending soon.

>World Trigger mangaka died suddenly last night

Wait really?

Literally nothing has happend the last 10 chapters beyond obviouse exposition
>but Deku and Bakus fight
stale as fuck

literally pointless fight as stated by the narrator

only justification for it is hori wanted to have a bakugo deepthroat session to coincide with the popularity poll results

>the state of jump

I don't know.
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-17/world-trigger-manga-goes-on-indefinite-hiatus-due-to-author-poor-health/.108921

Eh It's still enjoyable.

So? His age doesn't matter. He admired All Might and went to a hero high school but become disenchanted when saw that his classmates were in it for money and fame, and we all know what he become after that.

>Compare it to World Trigger where there's a shitton of characters and they often have a whole lot to them, even if we only see them for a short amount of time.
And yet nobody still gives a shit

I do.

>Why is a series called My Hero ACADEMIA have training arcs

Do yourself a favor ans drop this manga so we can have one less idiot posting here.

>Jirou screaming at the sight of his penis in the background

Looks like he punched Momo in the gut

I don't consider training arcs downtime. I need slice of life tier segments or side stories where side characters take protagonist roles.

Not really
WT is boring as shit and none of the characters are interesting. If you can evoke "passion" in them then you're already a pretty dull guy. To say MHA lacks emotion and then go along and praise World Trigger where no battles actually have tension or weight to them means you shouldn't be taken seriously.
>The series has been stuck in fucking training arcs since the end of the kamino ward arc
You do realize this series is called My Hero ACADEMIA right?

>WT is boring as shit and none of the characters are interesting
I don't believe that is correct in any which way.

But, judging by the rest of your comment, it's pretty obvious you never really understood the series and want to believe what you want to believe about it so whatevs.

>I don't believe that is correct in any which way.
Of course you don't because you're a fantard. Even those BC retards think their characters are interesting it sure doesn't mean it carries the same for anyone outside your safe space.

>Y-y-y-y-you just don't get it!

You sure told me

>no one in the world can stop me from stating my retarded opinion as fact

You're a poo head loser nerd, and I have no further words for ye.

Thank you for the dump.

I'm glad others are starting to call this bullshit out. It got tiring arguing the same points over and over again.

I thought the series was supposed to be a training arc.

"The story of how I became the strongest Hero."

Good characters, plot progression, lessons learned, cool action, and a nice final battle at the end. The Strongest Hero. Ultimately one full training arc. So cool, right?

Needs MORE training imo.

God the other thread is such a shitshow.

Polls were a mistake.