ITT: people who were kind of cool but totally lost it since the election

ITT: people who were kind of cool but totally lost it since the election

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_Quilliam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sam is definitely a curious case. I think his brain automatically shuts off whenever he talks about Trump.

>his followers tell him that the constant bashing of islam gets repetitive and boring over time if he doesn't change the subject a bit
>"i know, i feel the same but that's literally the only topic i get interviewed about"
>his followers tell him that the constant bashing of trump gets repetitive and boring over time if he doesn't change the subject a bit
>"LUL DEAL WITH IT, IT'S NOT GOING AWAY"
what happened? was he too long in the ivory tower?

He outgrew his atheist fedora and it ended up seeping into his brain.

Basically all the Atheists, Dawkins, Krauss. Hitchens would have called them all faggots but yes, this really showed us how lefty these guys are.

Islam is dangerous.

Trump wants to keep Islam out.

Trump is dangerous.

He can spot a bullshit artist, it's not that hard with Trump, don't even take a genius like Sam either.

Damn Spoony really cleaned himself up. Will 2018 be his year?

>Trump wants to keep Islam out.
>Trump is dangerous.
He kinda agrees on that point I think, Sam has a raging hate hardon for Islam

How are you so retarded to not realizr that it's you.

>"so retarded"
>realizr

Nigger.

Are you kidding me? This man is the distilled essence of autistic fedora. He hasn't progressed in two fucking decades.

Is that what it is? My brain shuts off when I speak abut Trump and only Trump? Or is it more likely that the reasons I've given for disliking Trump are my reasons, and that they are based in fact and reason? Those who doubt that somehow I'm being, what, irrational here... don't fully appreciate how dangerous I think this man truly is. Indeed, what could be more rational than fearing what a totally incompetent President he is and what he might do, given the scope of his powers, which remember, we don't even know if he understands the breadth of yet, so we could be looking at something potentially catastrophic if and when Trump ever figures just what he COULD do but hasn't done yet. So, when you say my brain shuts off when I speak of Trump, I think it's YOUR that brain shuts off because the reasons I enumerate for having concern about President Trump and all that comes with it interfere in some way with your blind loyalty to this man who has conned you.

nice LARPing dipshit

>haha the bible?! You know god isn't real right? You have no scientific proof!! So that means everything else about the bible is absolutely false. What? No, no I don't know what a metaphor is. I don't know what an 'allegory' is either. The point is facts are on my side.

>"We will determinism to vet morality until determinism hurts my feelings in which case we will use some vague arbitrary definition of science." -Sam Harris

He's a kike and always has been. Kikes hate Trump in case you haven't been paying attention for the last two years.

Harris wants to make neckbeard atheists into Zionists while having it be it kosher to critique Christianity and Islam. That's his racket.

He's just the flip-side of the Neocon coin that usually exploits Christards. Neckbeards are the goyim on the obverse of that coin who also need (((guidance))).

Takes one to know one.

>decades

Christards have thought Jeboo was coming back for two milennia. That's how autistic they are.

Sam Harris is deterministic because every time his mouth opens the same event of shit spewing out occurs.

Why couldn't you just shut up?

I remember watching the Colbert Report and having a hearty chuckle with the family when they were still here.
You could've stopped, but you had to do this and lose all credibility and respect as a comedian and person.

I hope being a bulwark of the DRUMPF-crowd makes you enough to live off comfortably and fade in to obscurity after this is over, because your legacy is gone like Obama's.

Why didn't you just shut the fuck up?

Just a Jewish brainlet whose rich mother bought him a media career so he wouldn't be a total embarrassment to the family for being a walking fedora.

Yeah used to be on the /HarrisTrain/ but now I realize he is just a leftist atheist Jew shilling for his co-ethnics constantly.
His defense of Hillary was absolutely pathetic. He has revealed his true self: A total fucking sperg who hates white people and despises traditionalism

This.
>Harris wants to make neckbeard atheists into Zionists while having it be it kosher to critique Christianity and Islam. That's his racket.
So much this.
Read MacDonald's Culture of Critique and then you realize that Harris has been hating Christianity and Islam since his PhD. But does he criticize a state founded for a people of a particular faith? No. He will never criticize Israel

Colbert is so on trump, idk it's bizarre how everything so polarized.

Honestly at least he's not Jimmy Fallon.
I wonder how these people are selected for these positions often.

>I wonder how these people are selected for these positions often.
Better walk into a synagogue and ask some questions

That's a lot of words and no legitimate reasons to back it up.

>Trump is in charge
>Trump doens't know the job
>Trump will come for the Pedos

REEEEEEEEE!

HEY, WATCHA DOING THERE RABBI?

>a jew
>cool

Hitchens was a globalist neocon kike

Dawkins and that retarded bearded philosopher Dennet were the only ones who werent kikes

this douche was never cool

I had no idea that snakes could be cute

Most of his audience is anti-trump liberals so he would lose them if he came out as pro trump.

His brother is cool though.

correction: Sup Forums's brain automatically shuts off whenever it talks about Trump

Yes. Most atheists hate Christ and Christianity. They could care less about other religions, so they'll happily use them to destroy Christianity, figuring they can deal with whatever problems they bring later -- atheists being smarter than everyone else. Everything else takes a back seat to fighting the real enemy they've hated ever since their parents made them get up early for church on Sunday.

> Everything else takes a back seat to fighting the real enemy they've hated ever since their parents made them get up early for church on Sunday.
Kek this is so true

>the distilled essence of autistic fedora
Sam Harris looks almost normal next to this guy.

>Muh ex-"hizb ut tahrir" islamist buddy Majid Nawaz will totally singlehandedly reform islam from his cashgrab Quilliam foundation which just so happens to be named after en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_Quilliam the british revert founder of Britain's first mosque. (funded by an afghan royal)

If you really think Harris (dude mdma lmao) is kinda cool, you haven't been paying attention. Lending any credence to this fool is retarded as fuck.

He has in fact regressed, worse than controlled opposition.

I have serious doubts Nawaz is still a muslim. He probably is a fedora by now who wants to rake in the shekels by larping as a liberal reformer

>genius like Sam
sam harris is a fucking dilettante . he takes 20 minutes to express simple ideas and loves to hear himself talk. name one thing he has said or done that is novel. and keep in mind, your sam has a phd in cognitive neuroscience, an almost worthless degree.

When you don't publicly speak out against the filth that is islam it really doesn't matter what you imagine yourself to be in private, you're serving islam's agenda.

Sam is Rick and Morty teir

i got chu op

actually i really enjoyed reading this. bravo

>Atheist
>Jew
>Shits on Christianity
>Doesn't criticize Israel/Judaism (Obiously)
>Promotes philosophical idea of determinism — It's all futile goy, you can't fight your jewish masters
>Promotes degeneracy
>Brings retards to his podcast who hold nihilistic views — Latest one being David Benatar who thinks people shouldn't exist — Sam fails to rationalize and defend why that would be bad, he literally uses the argument with which he tries to bash religion with, "it makes me feel good".
>Exploits bunch of guideless, directionless nihilistic cucks to financially support his endeavors like any other merchant
>Is a manlet
>Is a Jew

10/10 holocaust material.

>>Promotes philosophical idea of determinism — It's all futile goy, you can't fight your jewish masters
This might be the worst. His basis for this belief is also so fucking weak. Muh shitty bachelor-tier experiments prove that free will doesnt exist.

>believes in objective morality
>atheist

He had nothing going for him.

He's intelligent but hates God, and thusly will never use his intelligence for good, and instead is leading many to damnation with a smile on his face.

It is glaringly obvious that Sam puts his stated principals aside when it comes to Judaism. AFAIK he's never criticized circumcision, and never fails to come up with excuses for Israel.

DUDE SCIENTISM LMAO

Yeah. It is like hes a kike who uses his position as the master of the fedora to shill for Israel

>AFAIK he's never criticized circumcision

Doesn't he do exactly that quite regularly with his "all first borns should walk in the dark" shtick?

Let's be fair here. When Trumps fucks up (ie: Syria) all libertarians from Sup Forums crawl back from their bunkers to shit on him.