A hungarian politicitan (a member of the governing party) just posted this on his facebook...

A hungarian politicitan (a member of the governing party) just posted this on his facebook. The text says "He was Soros". What do you think pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wh4vD9OhUho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based. Can I move there if we lose the fight in the Netherlands?

we will send refugees to hungary too
there is no place you can hide

BWAAAHHHAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAHAAAA

makes me want to live there

Wtf I hate Germany now

bázisolt

looks like a bunch of shitskin alcoholics to me.
whites know not to disrespect an animals remains like this.

did they just burn it for this goof? would be an awful waste of a porker

As much as I like the banter with the hunbros, credit should go where it's due.

Good work, you glorious raging motherfuckers.

Hungary never change, your awesome.

Surprisingly not a bad pace to live for white people.

I fucking love Hungary. I feel like it - the Visegrad countries - are the only proud European countries in modern Europe

You what? I understand european hunting traditions, but that doesn't apply to farm animals unless you count horses.

oy vey very antisemitic goyim

pic related

I heard most German men are gay, I’m bi and a chad. You want to meet up so I can fuck the shit out of your little Kraut boipucci? It would be more fun then what Ahmed gives you. ;)

Are eastern European communists/Russia still mad at Soros?

>kek

He basically supplied all those shitty 3rd/2nd world Russia surrogates with text books to promote capitalism why they were still doing that whole communism thing.

so this caused Soros to switch from being a capitalist to being a shadow financer of SJW commie groups? or is he just an edgy contrarian?

They burned the hair off of the pig! They ate that pig, dumbfucks!

He only cares about shekels, he makes shekels by stirring up shit.

yeah, not enough diversity for you either, huh?

He's a billionaire. He very obviously loves capitalism.

What he does with his money is up to him unless you're not really for that whole freedom thing America is about.

Where do you live?

burn they burned the skin too. thats a travesty

that's right
all germans are powerbottoms, that's why we love to get fucked by merkel so much

how exactly?

sounds logical in theory but if one can take money stirring shit up why aren't we all millionaires by now?

Pittsburgh, PA

>le stupid ass "freedom to blah blah"

shut the fuck up

He can buy protestors for Trump's election rally in Chicago. I agree, let him. Great. How wonderful.

I'm free to despise him accordingly.

>"Chad"

hate to break it to ya's but you would be lucky to get ranked 4s on a scale to 10

bunch of racist backward idiots, just look where they are, what the fuck is that, chernobyl? Just goes to show only rural retards can be this insensitive to others religious beliefs

Germans are still trying to climb over the wall to freedom, but now they're headed east.

They look Irish.

>that butthurt

lel.bmp

Why didn't you include the explanation of the pun?

"Ő volt a Soros" means both: "He was Soros" and "It was his turn."

I think it's very rich coming for an absolute leech state. I fucking hate eastern eu countries that are part of the union, non stop crybabies who keep begging for money without contributing in any way.

Hate to Soros is good, however they are still magyars, Pannonia should be colonized by slavs

MEME MAGIC

>What do you think pol?

I think Hungary is one of the few respectable European countries left.

>He was Soros" and "It was his turn."
No. That cannot be.
It was HER turn..

I'm not butthurt, you're just a timid weak faggot who tries to hide behind some false sense of superiority for "top jej keeping my cool while you got mad."

city people may not like it but it seems like a relatable thing for a politician to do.

damn look at that white guy

I said he's free to spend his money however he wants as long as it's legal and you told me to, "shut the fuck up."

>wewlad.wav

I can see it being a reasonable course of action if the countries like the idea of the Union or how it operated in the past. To be frank - that refugee situation is a big fat ugly mess and I would be thrilled that my government was refusing to partake in that shit."

>without contributing in any way

Why should they? The EU is a politically correct dystopian dictatorship. I bet Merkel and Junker need them more than they need to EU.

your input was fucking meaningless then. no fucking shit you can legally spend your own good damned money! Do you think I'm an idiot?

Fucking far away mate

>MUH RAPEFUGEES
These leeches did nothing since they joined, the refugee crisis is very recent.

The US is the main exporter of PC bullshit.

You said he switched from a capitalist to whatever meme-words you wanted to call him.

He's still a capitalist and always supported capitalism especially shitholes which is why these people in bumfuck nowhere probably hate him.

True.

But that has nothing to do with what I said.

Fuck yes

Hahahah

Never change Hungary!

shadow financer. sounds larpy as fuck but does he not finance shit from the background?

Soros has met with too many cucked global leaders, Trudeau included, for next to trust that he cares about me as a person or even the USA, which he has dual citizenship here. He's probably got properties all over the place near a bunch of his globalist buddies and the USA can burn for all he cares.

no they didnt, its just charred

the skin is still fine underneath

Do you seriously think the EU needs more a leech state that doesn't contribute in any way than them who literally live off the EU funds since in over 60 years the were unable to develop a decent economy? I understand the whole "no refugee" fits very well in the right wing narrative but it shouldnt distract you from that fact that these people are really no better than niggers, whole country is on welfare.

I always liked Hungary. Based Magyars

>shadow financer. sounds larpy as fuck but does he not finance shit from the background?

I'm sure he does but it's a fucking meme how everyone who disagrees with you online is a paid Soros shill or everyone protesting is a Soros shill.

Did Soros pay those 65million people to vote for Hillary? Like it or not this country has a lot of people who will disagree with you whether being paid or not.

And yes capitalists/oligarchs are not loyal to countries they are loyal to money. Once these corporations drain America dry of their resources and work force they'll all jump ship to China or wherever else is the new emerging power at the time.

>Do you seriously think the EU needs more a leech state that doesn't contribute in any way

Apparently they do if they're letting in "refugees" by the millions.

>The text says "He was Soros"
actually it's also a play on words as it can also mean "He was next"

Europe takes in all our shit from NYC and Commiefornia with great big stupid wide arms but will reject the aspect of us that comes from the heartland - the President's retweet of the Britain First tweets and the travel ban are good examples of Europe being way more PC than the USA

Too far for a good pounding, isn't it?
Availability of Ahmed's dick is just higher

Hey Ivan, (Austro Hungrian here)

Most Hungrian men marry and impregnate slav women, they do that since forever (that's one of the reasons why you have so many blone Hungarians).
And since the Germans arrived the man marry and make babies with their women (mostly Saxons).
I am Hungarian from my fathers side, and German from my mothers side.

So we are pretty slavic already dude!

Bonus info for /pol
Since the rapefuge stuff happened, more and more dutch families come here or send their daughters here.
A couple villages have now a bunch of super pretty dutch girls (blonde, redheads) who love it here and the hun bros.
So we will have now some dutch blood to in the future.

MUH RAPEFUGEES!!

that's actually a fucking excellent point my fellow user made. Why the fuck can Muhammad "Allahu Akbar" Achmes come in and take your stupid fucking gibs but not a fellow European?

Don't lie Patrick or santa claus won't bring you any xmas potatoes

>Welfare in Europe

No every state of the union has welfare.

>Can I move there if we lose the fight in the Netherlands?
The only acceptable place to move to during war is the afterlife, you pussy.

Also, we have now a village made of French people who fled France from the Niggers and Arabs.
They are super racists, and assimilate into Hungary and it's culture.

And we are working on bringing Boer Afrikaaners here, so they won't get killed by the Nigger animals.

they holocausted him

Don't worry about it. He's a shill.

They always hide behind meme flags.

>use Santa's coals to cook the family's youngest

How do I get Hungarian citizenship?

Lovely project mate! May I join your nice club?

>muh based russians
its not Soros or the Jews, it is Putin who is controlling Hungary

You don't kiwi. They're full.

Go and search for one of the many Saxon villages in the rural areas.
They have been here for a couple of hundred years.

Hope you have no problems with Saxons though, i like em.

Also, come home white man!

Do hungarians also make a party about the yearly pig slaughter?

Yep, in winter for Christmas.
You Romanians do it to right?

yes

christmas pig slaughter, it's an European pagan and Christian custom

So much for the tolerant right.

>What do you think pol?
Gamey, but if you cook it just right on a spit...

>What do you think pol?
I think its a fucking insult to the pig

most of eastern europe does it afaik

just did 3 pigs on wednesday

Huns were a mistake

No one says that. We say tolerant left because that what they preach and can never stick to doing.

noob

I think I wouldn't slaughter a pig that small. Let it grow, and do it in february or something.

pigs taste way better when they're young and small

the older they get, the fattier and tougher the meat is

>(a member of the governing party)
But nobody in the photo is a jew or a gypsy

Maybe it's the woman

>you will never slaughter the Sorospig with Orban.

youtube.com/watch?v=wh4vD9OhUho

don't insult the pigs
even the black ones

GOTT ERHALTE!!

>What do you think pol?
i think he's a hero. how has no country on the planet sent an agent to get rid of him? he literally destabilizes every country on earth intentionally. what the actual FUCK is wrong with our cucked countries?

easy way to remove hair/bristles

Well bro, I guess everyone gets his amount of shekels, so everything is fine

too bad the only based whites are the ones with the worst genetics already

Pretty awesome! Also fine tradition, too seldom nowadays

Didn't they take the blood? Don't waste it, you could make great kaszanka (blood sausage?) from it.

>that's why i'm a pawn for israel in my mind, body and soul

wake the fuck up burger
you chose a kyke worshiping reality tv star to "drain the swamp"

you actually still believe he will bite the hand that feeds him? you should remove yourself from the pool.

>A fucking leaf
It's not burned, they charred it.The charr is later removed with a knife and warm water.