ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka

Not many people seem to be talking about this since there's no meme girls, but it's looking really good from just two episodes. What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebookjapan.jp/ebj/search_book/?q=ACCA 13区監察課
raw.senmanga.com/ACCA-13-ku-Kansatsuka/Final/1
youtube.com/watch?v=pITNm95Sd1k&user=UC1MvUjW6LDADsLbnuyFqHsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like it, I'm confused about the weird heights the characters can apparently have though.

It just feels to me an odd thing to introduce into a show that's about s pseudo-fascist society.

it's pretty comfy

the episodes are over before i even realize it and i am left feeling compelled to buy cigarettes

Has Otus figured out that Nino is spying on him?

I think it has something to do with the food. When he was in the district with big food they were talking about how people are getting taller.

Oh, it's this thread again.

>Not many people seem to be talking about this

When it airs the thread appears. It isn't a hard concept to grasp user. Last week the thread went past the bump limit on the day it aired, and it did the week before that too.

I think I've lost count of the number of threads I've seen complaining about the lack of ACCA threads. Try looking when it airs.

Is Nino going to make sex tapes for Mauve and Ottus?

I think he might be the generic silent genius type MC where he knows all the ins and outs and knew Nino would spy on him. Would be great if he wasn't though.

Yeah I know, People want 24/7 threads or something.

We had thread on the airing day.

>pseudo-fascist
Is this American education? They see black uniforms and think it's 'fascist'?

Nothing happens the anime

>I've lost count of the number of threads I've seen complaining about the lack of ACCA threads.

Like pottery.

Huh. I wonder if the vanilla doujins will cash in on the spy aspect.

Did you not see the second ep?

>Natsume Ono source material

it's Shit because there are no meme girls. That's all you need to know, user.

I disagree. It's refreshing to watch this comfy show after 24 hours of intense Sataniaposting.

Most likely.
He put the "special=brown cigarette" in his tobacco case, which he openly uses even in the streets, so anyone could notice it.

Mauve is shady as fuck. How much does she know? Who is she loyal to? Why is she so thirsty for Jean's bureaucradick?

She definitely has some kind of agenda.

>Not many people seem to be talking about this since there's no meme girls
I really really really want this shitty meme to die

>no meme girl
what are you talking about, hell be marrying his sister

the smoking is obnoxious so I dropped it.

Not nearly faggy enough for fujo with YoI in the same season, nothing to pander to straights either, story is retarded, character interaction boring.

You gotta stay cool user, smoke another cigarette.

>the smoking is obnoxious

bumping this just to avoid a million more 20 post threads complaining about no threads

They're still gonna happen. If there isn't a 24/7 thread like LWA or Gabriel then the show might as well be dead to people.

You know there's going to be that one faggot who will inevitably post about it.
This happened with other shows, but this one is getting more "why is no one talking about this" threads than usual.
It's almost like someone's trying too hard to make this a meme.

>characters in their 20s-30s instead of in high school
>attractive men either broing it up or hating each other
>fancy clothes, but instead of skating outfits they go full 3rd Reich
>airs right when fujos are suffering from YOI withdrawal
All the fujos will flock to this and pollute the threads, I guarantee it.

We are already here.

Why do they eat so much?

I've been here from the very beginning, silly user.

That isn't at all what he means.

I'll light one up for you, buddy

She is loyal to Groshular. Groshular is good and Lilium is evil.

Faggot prince in the next episode.

Fucking Otus is actually scheming something and just pretending to be oblivious, right?

They are trying to stop smoking, so they begin stress eating instead, but fail anyway.

No, he just wants peaceful life. But can't have it because he is King's grandson

Well I mean, Jean even slept with Nino. On the same couch at least.

>people say there's no moe in ACCA
I would snuggle this wrapped fish.

It was pretty entertaining

Not from Europe I assume

I love the art style in the manga.

Where did you get the raws?

So far there is only one idiot posting like an obnoxious cocksucker in the ACCA threads, if you ignore him, shit is pretty comfy.

I would snuggle inside the blanket with him.

ebookjapan.jp/ebj/search_book/?q=ACCA 13区監察課

Thanks

I feel like, based on the other works by the mangaka, Acca-13 is a tragedy in the making.

>Natsume Ono
>homo
Choose one. Unless it's unrequited homo love. Then you can choose both.

This show needs more pineapple

Wait, I thought Ono's works were supposed to be slow and comfy?

That doesn't mean they aren't also sad and feature people who suffer.

Last week, I had a dream about Avilio and Jean eating fruit salad and cake at a fancy cafe.

Some are, some aren't.

I want your dreams, user.

>Mauve eating an omlette
She's too perfect

She's not a romantic heroine. She's married but separated from Grossular.

Is this a gestapo anime?

Yes.

It's post-WWII Gestapo.

Noice.

More like gaystapo, amirite?

An user told me that in the last thread that she and Jean were a pair, or that he liked her or something.

What are the chances of getting an episode 13 OVA at the end of the series?

You are.

Is that true? If so then my interest for this series just went down.

Thank god the anime ain't nothing like that.

Give it time.

I doubt it but just in case, spoilers user, does the manga have any gay characters?

They are attracted but they don't consummate.

I'm sure doujins will fix that.

Nice falseflag retard, the raws don't look anything like that. This isn't Ristorante Paradiso.

As far as I know she works for Grossular, not sure about her being a wife though.

You need to calm your autismo.

As far as I know, their relationship is that he's her boss. I don't know where the marriage thing came from

Also Jean might have a crush on her, but nothing really comes of it.

There are no kisses or any other gay shit, but Nino and Jean are pretty close. I guess you can imagine they are together if you want to. Nino even takes a bullet for him protecting him from the assassination.

But user, the original Gestapo was already gay.

If anyone can read moonrunes and wants to spoil themselves, the final chapter is up on Senmanga.

raw.senmanga.com/ACCA-13-ku-Kansatsuka/Final/1

>Second spoiler
That's par for the course for Ono's works though. There's never a romance that lasts.

Aw, really? The OP makes it seem like Mauve ends up getting close to Jean.

I like it but I'm gonna leave the threads because the original series ended and I don't want to be spoiled.

Maybe they will change something in the anime, who knows.

People have been pretty good about putting spoilers behind spoiler bars so far. Besides, it hasn't been scanlated yet, so only a few moonrune-reading people actually know how it goes.

So then does she know that Grossular has an interest in Otus and perhaps she's just toying with Otus to push his buttons?

Unless we get a I don't see that happening.

Yeah, luckily the fans of Acca are pretty chill and people haven't been posting major spoilers. SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE

I wouldn't be surprised if some of the language hides some proof of various characters developing in interesting ways or getting closer to one another that isn't indicated just by the art. The OP for the show made me think Rail will go off the deep end and become a major antagonist because it looks like he's preying on Little Red Riding Hood in the part where it's mostly all black.

I don't mind it. Not every story needs romance. Still it would have been nice seeing an adult romance instead of the usual high school/teen stuff we get, but like you said that's not really Ono's style. And I'll still enjoy the show regardless.

Maybe Mauve is like Otake from House of Five Leaves?

I dunno, isn't Ristorante Paradiso a romance story at heart? I think it just depends on the story Ono wants to tell.

Masa and Yaichi did end up together.

But it won't last. Claudio will die in 15 years max and Nicoletta will have to find another guy. Moral of the story, don't date grandpas.

The OP is super catchy. Art is really beautiful. I hope fujos support this, because I get no one else will.

youtube.com/watch?v=pITNm95Sd1k&user=UC1MvUjW6LDADsLbnuyFqHsg

Degenerate smokers and massive fujobait. Not even gonna bother.

Then go seek attention somewhere else.

Stay cool anons

You too user. Ignore the fujobait posters.

I personally can't wait for the OST. That shit sounds smooth as fuck.