What does pol think of the "Culture of Critique" and Kevin Macdonald

What does pol think of the "Culture of Critique" and Kevin Macdonald

Other urls found in this thread:

bamboo-delight.com/raxbiljo/Sumerian_Swindle_V1_2nd_Edition.pdf
bamboo-delight.com/raxbiljo/Monsters_of_Babylon.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The reincarnation of the Fuehrer himself

Exposes and unravels the Jewish plot on academic corruption.

But the plot has many levels, we need more scholars like Mcdonald.

Most of Sup Forums right now is overwhelmingly Hasbara-proxified, so don't expect a reasonable reaponse.

I hear the book isn't that harsh but very revealing.... I've never liked those greedy kikes, sorry I mean I love them they can all come over and stay in my basement.

Nice and I'm glad it was done by a feloow scot!!

It is the number one book Sup Forumstards ought to read.

Andrew Joyce deserves to be read too. He's going to release his book "Talmud and Taboos: Essays on the Jewish Question” some time in the future.

I will begin it tonight, I think youtube has it on audio books

Very much this. Read the whole trilogy for that matter. His stuff on gypsies in the first book I think it was is also good. Read his Occidental Observer articles too. He is always keeping tabs on Jewish intrigue.

MacDonald is criminally underappreciated these days on Sup Forums.

Met him in person once and he was p chill. Haven't read his book yet, but I've always heard highly of it online and in person.

MacDonald is basically /OurMarx/

strange that Jews would publish that book....
read Mein Kampf, and 200 years together. If you want to see how far back the jewish problem goes read these books
bamboo-delight.com/raxbiljo/Sumerian_Swindle_V1_2nd_Edition.pdf
bamboo-delight.com/raxbiljo/Monsters_of_Babylon.pdf

Every Jew I met tried some trick to break up my marriage. They really are terrible people. Of course their tricks never work on me

>bamboo-delight.com/raxbiljo/Sumerian_Swindle_V1_2nd_Edition.pdf
>bamboo-delight.com/raxbiljo/Monsters_of_Babylon.pdf
They try and change and subvert other peoples culture....They are a fierce tribe of untrustworthy and sneaky savages.

>Every Jew I met tried some trick to break up my marriage. They really are terrible people. Of course their tricks never work on me
wtf
Can you elaborate on them trying to ruin your marriage?
They stopped publishing it once they realized that it is basically intelligent Sup Forums in a book.
Now you can only buy the paperback because that is the only version that MacDonald has a right to. If they could they would ban the book completely. But a ban would put a lot of attention on a book that (((they))) really fucking hate

Another book I highly recommend is Nietzsche's genealogy of morals. He quickly spells out the Jew's poison and argues how Christianity was a Jewish scandal gone wrong (because Christian love too much)

Have yet to read it, but I really like what I have heard of it so far. Funny how Nietzsche is still completely accepted in academia even though he writes antisemitic tracts

yes, but these books document how they set themselves up in the Babylonian times. Interesting stuff, fucking kikes need to die.

Should Kevin be my new dad instead of Jordan Peterson? Can they both be my dads? Gay marriage is legal now, bigots.

Kevin always was your real dad

One Jew constantly told me that I shouldn't get married and enjoy my life. He asked me why I wanted to get married. I said because I wanted to have kids. He freaked out and said you actually want to have kids. He would get other people (especially Jews) to bully me away from my family, offer to pay for a fast night out etc... It is weird... Another Jew got two girls to try and seduce me,... I didn't know he was behind it until later, I rejected the girls because was wife and kids were nearby... I mean there is no way I'm gonna start making out with some girls in front of my kids.., they were smoking hot...Later he came up and asked me why I didn't get with those girls, me silence--- non of his biz... He then got very upset started swearing... again it is weird.... I feel that they like to try and cause discord in people personal lives. They truly enjoy it ... It not like I'
m anyone important just a normal poor hard working guy... They hate that they hate it

Like David Duke, he has a pathological obsession with 'the Jews'. There is some truth in his books, but overall they are a political tool for white nationalism not an objective analysis of Judaism or Jewish influence.

cool

>There is some truth in his books, but overall they are a political tool for white nationalism not an objective analysis of Judaism or Jewish influence.
What proof do you have for this claim that it is not an objective analysis of Judaism or Jewish influence?
Link me a better book you Norcuck

is there a mobi version of this for kindle?

100% sure this fag wont come up with a better book than Culture of Critique
Fucking shill

Yes I read Nietzsche everyday. And then reread him. ... I think for POL genealogy of Morals is simple short and good for one's head

He's your typical self-satisfied professorial mediocrity at a shit college.

He's also right about the Jews and is invaluable and is a brave man as well as a sane and smart representative for those of us concerned with the JQ.

Although I find texts like the ones he produces-- academic clerk scholarship-- absolutely dreadful to read.

>He's your typical self-satisfied professorial mediocrity at a shit college.
Geez I wonder why he isn't a professor at Harvard Kike Central
>Jewish nepotism intensifies

>absolutely dreadful to read.
What do you dislike so much about them?