White slavery

What would Africa be like today if they never enslaved whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

theroot.com/how-many-slaves-landed-in-the-us-1790873989
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Africa is rather big to claim that Africa has enslaved whites.
You could easily name the sand nigger tribes and discard the rest you know

Africa is a vast continent. Don't you think you are oversimplifying things a bit?

I learned from the kikes and pigglets.

Bump

Arabs took Western women from European cities during raids and brought them back to Arab countries. There was no mass enslavement of whites as there was for blacks in Egypt and the Americas.
The only repercussions of this would be a small amount more western genes in some Arab countries.
If this had not occurred, the differences would be too small to measure politically and economically.

The white slave trade was massive, and cruel

And still happens today

You are full of shit

So is black people picking cotton

It was a massive rape fest.

Sub Saharan Africa never took white slaves. Only north Africa did. And unlike slavery in the Americas.

Slavery in the Americas segregated the slaves from society. Made them work in plantation fields. It was also race based. This resulted in the descendant of American slaves being different from the rest of society and having their own culture. Which is the case today with African Americans.

But in the middle east and north Africa, Slaves had domestic purpose. Working in houses and being included in society. And unlike the one drop rule, a child born of an arab and a slave would be considered an arab. This resulted in the modern descendants of slaves in the middle east and north Africa having the same culture as the natives.

Also, from my understanding, Most white slaves were eunuchs or concubines/domestic workers.

They'd be kangz of the jungle and sand dunes n shieeeet

he's right

Diff sides, same coin. Hypocrite

Almost nothing you said is correct.

Africa is Africa, why split it up?

I say, truly we were slaves and other such things.

Because Africa is split up by the Sahara desert. A sea that for thousands of years couldn't be crossed unless by camels.

You can't accuse a Nigerian of having a history of white enslavement. Only north Africans have that.

>There was no mass enslavement of whites

>Between 1525 and 1866, in the entire history of the slave trade to the New World, according to the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade Database, 12.5 million Africans were shipped to the New World.
>And how many of these 10.7 million Africans were shipped directly to North America? Only about 388,000.
theroot.com/how-many-slaves-landed-in-the-us-1790873989

>Davis estimates that 1 million to 1.25 million White Christian Europeans were enslaved in North Africa, from the beginning of the 16th century to the middle of the 18th by slave traders from Tunis, Algiers, and Tripoli alone (these numbers do not include the European people which were enslaved by Morocco and by other raiders and traders of the Mediterranean Sea coast),[53] and roughly 700 Americans were held captive in this region as slaves between 1785 and 1815.[54] 16th- and 17th-century customs statistics suggest that Istanbul's additional slave import from the Black Sea may have totalled around 2.5 million from 1450 to 1700.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

>388,000 vs 3.75 million plus

nigger what are you smoking?

>What is the sahel

At what exact latitude does north Africa start?

Everything that is north to the sahel and not the sahel.

Yet, for some reason it's possible to accuse whites from different states and countries for having a history of black enslavement.

Strange isn't it?

It's almost like this destroys the narrative of the poor oppressed nigger.

Naahhh that would be retarded. I guess the problem that in the west race is what matters while here ethnicity is what matters. Here we have Arab history, Kurdish history, Turkish history, Berber history, etc... While in the west they have white history, black history, etc... So anything done in a white country would be associated with whites history and nations. Maybe?

I am not oppressed at all in my country. In fact, I am pretty privileged.

I was on another thread that is why I took a while. cumskin.

cumskin? The most retarded slur ever. Please come up with something better. I cringe Everytime I read it.

well at least western pussies are much more beatiful than fucking black pussies
You Westerners fucked up, there's a reason why Caucasian slaves > Brown slaves > Oriental slaves > shit > "African" slaves in Constantinople and Alexandria.

>. I guess the problem that in the west race is what matters while here ethnicity is what matters. Here we have Arab history, Kurdish history, Turkish history, Berber history, etc... While in the west they have white history, black history, etc... So anything done in a white country would be associated with whites history and nations. Maybe?

In the West whites are blamed for the Slavery of Niggers - Nigs are the eternally oppressed. Yet, we can't blame all of them for white slavery, you see the double standard?

What I said was, when did niggers enslave cumskins?

I want niggers to pay me reparations for institutionalized slavery and oppression of my people 6 trillion years ago

>Europe enslaved blacks
You could easily name the handful of snow nigger slave traders and discard the rest of the population you know?