I just can't believe it

I just can't believe it.

My Daughter is dating a fucking nigger.

For weeks she's been hanging out with her new nigger boyfriend and quite frankly, he dresses like your typical fucking nigger. Dopey pants, loose clothing, golden CHAINZZ. How do I convince my daughter that dating a fucking nigger is poison to our white race? Anything that I can do to redpill my daughter from not dating a fucking nigger?

I'm fucking lost here and need help.

>meme flag
>posts on topic of miscegenation with a mexicanlust.com picture
>uses controversial topic and basically begging for people to put in their opinion
page? rage? stage?

If she's dating a nigger in the first place, then you failed as a father and you should kill her before killing yourself.

fucking cuck! You are suppose to involve your daughters dating life... move out in white area... visit families with white boys and bring your childrenn too... have them around white boys constantly or move out of USA

bad parenting.
its your fault.

you fucked up as a parent. in a few months she will date someone else anyway so chill your shit

You have to live with the fact that a nigger cock will violate your sweet white daughter's vagina. They CAN COME BACK though. Let her learn her lesson.

Nice feet. I want to lick them.

lel faggot, kys

>mexican lust
Thanks for reminding her user

those are dudes my dude

Turn off the meme flag so we can see who is responsible for this horrible post

lel your daughter is gonna get blacked because she has daddy issues

>le 56 face.jpg

females only listen to their dominant male figure

look at her bf, he is the daddy now

cuck the nigger by fucking your daughter in front of him

all niggers are cucks that cower before the sexual prowess of massa

No decent white man wants her now shes gone. You've failed as a parent. End the relationship for her and then lock her away, out of sight out of mind.

It's your daughter if you can't take care of her and need this others to advice you then you're too dumb for this job.

Show her the videos of black men beating and abandoning women. Show her the black fathers that aren't involved in the family life. Teach her how she is at the top of the genetic pyramid and how making a mixed race family hurts everyone.

Maybe your daughter has so wide and used pussy that non-colored aren't enough anymore? Like her mom?

kick her out of the house

just beat the shit out of the nigger next time he comes round

a short prison stint with pride is better than allowing your bloodline to be dishonoured

this.

prison time just means a few years of reading and getting /fit/