What's with all the shilling about this?

Why are there like 15 active threads on this? Are we getting raided?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-daniel-shaver-police-video-20171208-story,amp.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's an attempt to stir up some sort of outrage about muh cops so they can say "look double standards" when nobody would care if he was black.

Unfortunately for them nobody cares either way.

>The answer is : r.t.drump faggots

I guess. I wish mods would kill off duplicate threads, it's a mess right now

forcing a meme
not everything is a conspiracy you nutbags, i crack up every time i see a thread about it

How is this a meme? It's just a random piece of news that is being shilled constantly and just on here

Been like this for at least 16 hours now

Just look at this. Why are duplicates not deleted?

it’s called..you’ve been here enough hours
time to stretch a little. maybe get some fresh air. a cup of the caffeine jew. come back in about two hours when the degenerates go to sleep and the adults wake up.

Nah it's just funny to watch all the bootlickers spaz out and defend a murderer with every ounce of energy they have.

the nazbol fags are trying something new since people are catching on to their other bait thread patterns

The raid has been going on since September of 2016. It only got worse after November 8th and it's turning into a all-out shit storm after the left realized Trump won't be impeached.

That idiot that got shot put his hands on his pants like as a cop was telling him to keep his hands out in front and crawl forward.

OooHhh put (((me))) in the screen cap please!!!!

pants line*

I know that, I wonder why are they shilling this exactly and not something else
It definitely follows the same pattern as the fabricated outrage threads about "e-celebs" made by the nazbol Twitter fags

you really got to tell whoever hired you to get everyone to stop using "bootlicker". you stick out like a sore thumb.

/leftypol/ crying about muh bootlickers again because they expect that one manlet cop with gay tats doing something wrong means we'll love communism and niggers

exactly this

just tell this you wish cops shot more people and move on

doubt it's shilling, more like it gets posted so others spread it in a hivemind mentality and make memes about it

10 active threads yesterday, 5 of the same on the front page. It's the alien picture all over.

Yup

ShariaJew wants to make us look like bootlickers. Like anybody cares what we look like.

but this happens when a black man is shot too. So it isn't mutually exclusive. It's funny and edgy to meme about, so newfags meme about it. They can't contain in one thread because the threads get fully bumped rather quickly.

Maybe mods will make a general to contain it, and delete it in a week or so. Who knows.

if they'd learn to keep it to one thread and shill the hell out of it their autism would be less obvious but they can't contain themselves lol

(((They))) want to turn Sup Forums against police and law enforcement agencies overall. Because you know, police is evil and chimping niggers should therefore be allowed to run free.

I highly suggest a general for this type of hype shit. Same with happening watch threads. Contain it there, and delete the general when the heat dies down.

pretty much

GET ON THE GROUND PUT YOU LEFT HAND IN YOUR ASS AND YOUR RIGHT LEG IN YOUR MOUTH NOW CRAWL WITOUTH TOUCHING THE FLOOR

>cop clearly on edge
>guy keeps making suspicious moves
>gets capped
kay

no, general threads are pretty garbage, jannies just need to do their jobs and delete duplicate threads, but good luck with that

I wish it was a nigger so I could watch niggers chimp out

I often see non-americans making this forced meme and shoving it down people's throat. It's not funny.

Its Because it is super controversial. A lot of people are truly disgusted by the cops actions. I mean the guy was looking to kill somebody from the get go.
Then the cop gets off essentially Scot free

Fuck off shill

This is worse than trying to force Milhouse as a meme

Are you folks this stupid? Have you never been here during a happening? Holy shit, lurk more faggots, or just fuck off to pleddit.

literally a lie
fuck off shill

Criminals are all mad because a cop shot up a drunk idiot. Literally no value lost. (((They))) are trying to get white people to chimp out but they are on the wrong board for that shit. Does Antifaggots have a board yet?

>shill doesn't know 1 thread /topic
>shill repeats image
>shill pulls out the mutt divide and conquer
WHEN WILL THESE KIKE MORONS GET A FUCKING CLUE?

>Everyone that doesn't like having 15 active threads about one thing is a reddit tiered fag

Fuck off, shill

It's pretty big news m80, what's the problem?

Fucking /r/the donald immigrants
Nice reddit spacing

excuse me?

Same stupid posts are on K too.

Delet

MUST. LOVE. ZOG.

>It's big news
No, it's not. You're just hyping it like the shit brained shills that you are.

Found the Jew.

>Sup Forums-x
>shift-click

>the growing American police state isn't news

Maybe when you don't live here, faggot

How much are you getting paid?

google.com/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-daniel-shaver-police-video-20171208-story,amp.html
The cop does get off
Look, I'm mot shilling I'm giving my honest to god opinion. He lost his job sure but no charge for murder disgusts me. The guy was screaming at him with a gun. The guy was crying for christs sake. He came out of a room and had this shit happened to him. If I was the guy on the other side of the barrel, I probably would of been dead. I couldn't follow those orders.
The only bright side is that the woman at least could.

>every time someone sneezes, it's a happening

The guy reached down to his belt as if he was grabbing a gun, so the cop shot him. I would've done the same. He was given specific instructions and told to follow them or he'd be shit. He failed to follow those orders. He was shot.

You don't need Sup Forums x to hide threads, but that's beyond the point. What are jannies doing?

>father of two gets killed illegally
>this is equivalent to someone sneezing

Yeah, if you're a kike or one of their cicumcised slaves.

Your Jewish trick of transference doesn't work here (((friend))). Find another place for your JDIF.

>America is a police state!
>Look! armed cops!

Fuck off you gullible r-rated retard.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. As many people have probably already told you, fumbling for your belt and pants area is a sure way to get yourself killed. But i'm sure you just ignored this fact.

the cop who shot him wasn't the one screaming you fucking moron
why do you spout shit without checking first ?

more than likely making the threads on their phones

they even told him 5 times.

>le fedora meme
Do they know you're wasting their money?

>Triggered

How does that ameliorate the situation LOL

Because he's a shilling moron.

>>:D :D Are you folks this stupid?
>>:D :D just fuck off to pleddit.

Obvious shill support is filthy obvious.
Go neck yourself retarded faggot.

>jew jew jew jew
You need to go outside

>shilling

For what exactly? Why would the US government want to look weak?

>What am I shilling for?
disruptions and being a complete fuckhead. 10 active threads apperently isn't enough for you.

>shill support
>for being opposed to a jewish police state

keep drinking the kikes' semen, circumcised slave

>mfw Amerimutts call everything they dont like shareblue

The mods really suck sometimes.

Have you been diagnosed with autism?

It's still not a happening, there's nothing "happening" in real life yet and retards who overuse the world take away from it's meaning. Call me when the riots start, but until then it's just a news story.

>muh bootlicker meme
Just go back, you're not fooling anyone.

because the cop who shot him was just holding him at gun point so that he could fire if something threatening happened

pic related, would you shoot ?

It's literally not even news or current for that matter. It's just been a shillstorm destroying the front page for a while now. There's nothing special about a cop shooting someone.

>Live in a literal police state
>Laugh at others more fortunate

Almost had you look at the fact that you live in a literal police state.

meant for

t. glow in the dark CIA nigger

t.shill

I can hide threads on every board but on Sup Forums they reappear, why is that?

>You need to go outside
I do go outside. Then I'm bombarded with billboards and street signs for jew lawyers, jew doctors and jew media. Perhaps my growing disdain for the jew is because I'm over saturated by the jew.

Because it makes cops look bad.

The cop did fuck up, he made the situation a lot more crazy than it needed to be. It also pushes on gun-control.

I watched the video one. Regardless, it was a high intensity situation. They rose the situation up way higher than it needed to be.
Because especially right after they gunned him down, they couldnt even Fucking open the hotel door right. They shot a man for not be able to properly crawl and fumbling around. But couldn't open a door. That's what enrages me.
Besides why the fuck would I be a shill, I live in America. I dont want my home to become a damn police state.

Nigger, how the fuck could I talk about ZOG and sucking circumcised kike dick on plebbit. Your line of reasoning, however, could get upvoted and karma and whatever other e-thanks you desire. Maybe it's you who needs to fuck off and stop being a bootlicking apologist

You don't even know what the CIA is you didgeridoo wielding monkey

What's with all the threads already bitching about a perfectly legitimate complaint while e-celebs threads etc. run rampant?
Fucking shills

One of Trump's election promises was to support the police. The more emotional people are about this clear case of police brutality, the worse Trump's position in this lose-lose situation for him gets.
The more emotional people are about this case, the more his supporter base will be deenfranchised with him when he ultimately has to piss off a part of his supporters.
That's why it is getting shilled so hard.

>they shot a man for not being able to crawl properly

false.

Racism is for unintelligent people

>telling me about a police state when you get killed in america for failing Simon Says: Xtreme Edition

The only base Donald Trump has is IQ 95 morons who don't see that a bunch of kikes in his cabinet and his constant zio-jerk off isn't a red flag.

because this is a fascist board, and the jew is trying to turn our loyalty against the police based on 1/1000000 dirtbag cops

>le shill shill tactics xddd
>le lie about video that shows the contradiction xdddd

gotem

>didn't crawl to 7/4 time
>light him up like a birthday cake
Okay Netherlands, glad you could participate. Leave American stuff to americans now okay?

Nigger, your country is fascist as it stands now. The banks, corporations, and military collude against you. Read a book, loser. I bet you also believe the Business Plot story, too.