Hatsukoi Zombie 61 is out

So, who is the best girl? And why it is Ebino?

This whole thing's gonna go tits up in the next couple chapters.

The sad part is that best girl is not going to be endgame...

Can this manga stop shitting on Ebino please?
Every fucking chapter has people making her think that the MC is in love with her. It'll only lead to cheap drama, since we all know that there is no way for her to be the end girl.

Fuck that noise, she doesn't deserve this.

Yet she won't win.

Being end girl has nothing to do with being best girl...sad, but true...

Just fuck my shit up.

It's still ongoing and it's nowhere near the climax.
There's still hope, right?
IMO Ibutsuki is the best boy (female), but I still want an Ebino ending.

Seriously. I hope she realizes she has no chance and bows out. The idea of Ebino and Tarou dating only to break up later would just be a sad read.

The worst part is that there is not even a good candidate for her to date if it is not Tarou... who is she going to end up with? The shitty classmate who always thinks lewd things about her?

>There's still hope, right?
no___

Best girl is the MC's love zombie. I want to see the reverse trap lose to a literal fantasy.

MC's love zombie is great tier, that's true... but can't Ebino who is god tier, sorry

Yeah, she got a pretty shit deal. The classmate hasn't gotten much development, so maybe there's hope in him? The dude would have to step it up. It would suck if it were to be due to a rebound kind of situation, though.

His zombie is the perfect version of the trap

Would be funny if it happened

Is falling in love with your love zombie the equivalent of a waifu?

Well... technically, in universe the first love zombies are the idealization of the first love of the characters... while a waifu should be a fictional character... does any character has an in-universe ficitonal character as a love zombie?

>draw a best girl so best no-one can ever hope to be as good
>make her lose
Why japan so bad taste?

Little bro's gonna be a hunk post-timeskip.

I don't know what's worse... Ebino ending up with the perverted classmate... or Tarou being cuckolded by his own brother...

Pretty sure they do it ironically now. No way they could be that clueless about it.

I guess we can still hope for some sweet vanilla doujins with Ebino. shit who am i kidding we all know that if by some miracle we were to get a doujin it would be some NTR shit with at least three overweight faceless old men

Bloody hell she is going to get absolutely REKT next chapter and it isnt even funny.

I would actually fly to japan and thank the author in person if he lets ebino win.

You guys do realize she's just Onodera with big tits, right?

Please don't hurt her too much.

Onodera was a doormat. Ebino has actual personality.

Eve of course.

Ebino is best girl but what with the zombie fuckery no ending is worth killing Eve.

I feel like that's a pretty standard feeling to have here.

>chocker says taro instead of joker

kek

Onodera doesnt have big tits

Some one post Ebino squatting please.
And the Minenami Ryou is pretty annoying when it comes to drama.
Just read his(?) previously serialized work.
DUDE CHEAP MISUNDERSTANDINGS AND EVERYONE HAS BRAIN PROBLEMS AND IT GOES ON TOO LONG LMAO

So it doesnt look good for Ebino. I just hope somehow she wins. But this hope is still a hundred years too early because this looks like it'll be milked forever.

Ebino doesn't love Tarou so him being with another girl doesn't mean anything.

That's why at best, there will be a non ending. Eve won't win, Ebino won't win, and Trap won't win. shrimp has way too much screen time to be thrown out, but she also won't win.

Her boobs are bigger than just 巨乳. It seems like her boobs also got a lot bigger since it started.

Tarou will end up with her. Screencap this.
Surely the author won't go down on the most cliche and predictable scenario as pairing him with Ibutsuki, right? R-right?

She will be fine

Ebino a shit. Tranny a shit. Eve best girl.

Ebino is only liked due to her design, there is literally identical girl in World End Harem along with being volleyballer.

She won't win because she doesn't do a shit while she has no rivals from her perspective.

She doesnt have the brows though

No user, Ibusuki and Tarou will be developed together while Ebino will do nothing like Onodera.

what is this shit about?
the description tells me shit.
Hatsukoi Zombie Manga Summary:
According to his childhood friend, Tarou Kurume is not interested in love. One day Tarou is struck on his head by a ball rendering him unconscious. When he wakes up, there's a girl floating above him. What has happened to Tarou? Who is this mysterious girl? Find out in this one of a kind romantic comedy series!

another harem garbage?

No MC pairs up other characters

I don't think 2 girls is a harem.

Best moment of the series is when for a moment it seemed like Eve could physically touch Tarou after he got bonked on the head
Even in his dreams, he still wants to be with Eve

Calling it now
Soon as Tarou will get close to a confession with/ from Ebino/ or reverse trap, he will get a power up with Eve that let's her physically interact with him.
Think about it - broken heart zombies have been shown to be able to physically interact with humans, given they're "full evil"
Well through his interactions with Eve. She will continue to develop and go "full pure", until she can physically touch Tarou.
This will cause him to second guess all other relationships, and give Eve a fighting chance to win. After all, when your ideal perfect girl (whom pointed out you still dream and fantasize about) can reciprocate your love and hold you? All bets are off.
Screen cap this. You know it to be true.

Shes bound to disappear though. I mean itd be nice if she becomes real and shit but we all know she wouldnt win.

>people fall for this being a guy
How fucking stupid are the people in that universe.

Ready your tickets
going to hell that is

I think Eve and Ibusuki merge

Between Ibusuki or Ebino who loves Tarou?

Ibusuki does she is just a shitty tsun and Ebin is on her way there now. Eve loves him the most though.

when someone (males so far) falls in love for the first time a 'Hatsukoi Zombie' (first love zombie) is created and flies around that person they are generally invisible to anyone, except the MC who apparently gained this power the first time he fell in love but also the the girl he confesed to gained this power then she tranfered to murica, she could see who liked her and their sexual fantasies about (mostly Zombies that looked like her dressed in lingerie, swims suits and S/M gear) herself this left her traumatized so she became a reverse trap. when a first love is consumed (they start dating) the zombie disapears so the MC and the reverse trap decide to start pairing up everyone so there are less of these annoying zombies arround

thing is some of them are kinda hard like the otaku that falls for the gyaru and his zombie is covered in stickers with 'used goods' written in them

so far the childhood friend is in love with the MC so is the reverse trap also MC's sister best girl

I could see this
Or the manga could go full off the rails, reverse trap falls into a coma or brain dead or something and Eve merges with the body

you have good taste user

Well Eve is a rather unique Love Zombie since all other Zombies dont seen to be self-aware, Eve is and too independent.

Also Ibusuki ability to see Love Zombies is not very well explained either, I suspect there is a link of Ibusuki and Eve as Eve might just be connected to Ibusuki and its her subconsistence.

Don't do this to yourself, my man. I'm an Ebinofag and I've long accepted she's not winning shit. She'll become a Christmas Cake and fuck one of her students, then go to jail for that and become a prison baddass, but forever loveless.

Cant help it

She''ll fuck Tarou's brother.

That's is the dumbest, most deluded theory that people bring up.

Either this series has no end, or it end with trap winning and eve dissapears.

As long as Ebino doesn't get BTFO I will like it. The author isn't going to make her fall in love with Tarou only for her to get rejected.

Ebino's tragedy is more painful than most for me because she's just been portrayed as such a good childhood friend, one who wasn't even in love with the MC or pretending they were dating until she suddenly realized he loved someone else.

I cry evry tiem ;_;

But she will be, as karma for not doing anything.

>Tarou asks Ibusuki what type of girl he likes
>he describes Tarou
What did he mean by this?

This is Japan you're talking about. Ebino will confess to Tarou and either get rejected or accepted, but Tarou will then realize he loves Ibusuki and that she's a girl.

>This whole thing's gonna go tits up in the next couple chapters.

I see what you did there.

Ebino > Eve > Gyaru > Shy Glasses Girl = Gyaru's Cousin = MC's sister > Ibitsuki's butler's daughter > Ibitsuki

That would be even better. They go out, and then they break up once he realizes he loves Ibitsuki. That wat, everyone wins!

I'm curious what Tarou will do when someone's first love is a teacher.

Why is the author setting up Ebino so badly? At best there will be a cop out, at worst she will get her heart ripped out.

At least it isn't a seo manga.

If it was, he would kill her, and then bring her back with amnesia with a boyfriend and they been banging like rabbits.

At best Ebino wins.

That is straight up not going to happen. It defeats the purpose of Eve and Ibutsuki.

You might as well not write them in and just have it be the adventures of the guy getting his hot, Tall, busty, tomboy girlfriend. Who would read that crap?

Well it only defeats the purpose if the purpose is getting everyone together with their first loves. There should've been some where the first love simply doesn't work out and they work to just resolve the feelings.

Clearly the main guy and main girl has feeling for each other. Any other character is just there for fanservice to prolong the series.

Good taste

What if Ebino doesn't fall in love with Tarou and is not at all bothered if he goes to a different woman.

Yeah, that is the best end. She actually doesn't love him and the author was leading us on. Then she dates a random dude that pops up on the last chapter.

Did they ever release her official measurements?

Even just random made up s___t like 90cm, E cups.

>s____t

This is Sup Forums, buddy. You can swear.

Niggas go read the chapters ,if wasn't for the wound ebino did then tarou would have ended with eher in the end. Ibutsuki would have been btfo.

No. That's a bad and sad ending. She does love Tarou, and Tarou is actually falling in love with her. It's a real love, a new love, not one that's based entirely on his kindergarten memories.

>the otaku that falls for the gyaru and his zombie is covered in stickers with 'used goods' written in them
What a faggot

There is nothing that shows that they have mutual love. Shrimp girl just appears whenever they need titty fanservice after extended sequences of Ibitsuki character development.

>Ibitsuki character development.

A good story always has an element of surprise, so it need the audience constantly guessing. So the best direction is a new girl is introduced and she wins the heart of the MC, then Ebino does the gay end with Ibitsuki.

>There is nothing that shows that they have mutual love

Yeah, I also chuckled.

If she is there for "titty fanservice" then I would like more titty fanservice in this manga and less dumb traps.

Funny how this chapter almost no fanservice from shrimp. Despite she conquered the whole second half.

Ibusuki is getting crappier by the the chapter. I hope she turns into a girl already because she's a crappy tsundere.

She is a girl already, she is just flat.

>she only went on the field trip to make sure Tarou didn't score
What a bitch.

Only by being a blushing maiden who is only there to like the MC. Ebino is a trash girl.

Spotted the gay

She knows tarou likes her. She likes him too. Yet she doesnt want to reveal herself because she wants him to suffer? Tarous freaking enjoying with eve by his side. I think she coming out suits more of a revenge since his ideal girl will disappear.
She totally didn't think this through.

So a chubby boy is a girl now?

>liking MC
>trash

>hating MC
>best grill