Sup Forums characters everyone loves

Sup Forums characters everyone loves

If you don't like Yotsuba I don't like you

People who say they hate Kotori are bad liars.

You fucking better

Chibiusa was the Scrappy of Sailor Moon.

I want to inseminate her.

If you don't like him you're either a catfag or emotionless.

Nobody ever liked Chibiusa.

She was obnoxious in the old show but okay in the manga and Crystal, I think.

Chibi-Chibi

Nah. The idea of the Kid of the Protagonist cliche has never been good especially when they travel back to the past to cause the younger version of the protagonist trouble.

Chibi-Usa also became a major derailing character as she stole 3 arcs in the series. Black Moon, Infinity, and Dream arcs are all about her. And when they finally got rid of her we got a Chibi-Usa expy in the form of that obnoxious Chibi-Chibi plot device thing.

Sailor Moon is honestly shit when you get down to it. Only the first arc was any good conceptually because in actuality it was also trash that was rushed and focuses too much on the uninteresting Usagi and her MUH MAMORU crap.

You know, it would be interesting if they made a Sailor Moon anime that was entirely focused on the other senshi as they deal with the different arc villains with no Usagi, no Chibiusa, no Mamoru, etc. Also Rei's personality goes back to her liking men because the Man Hating shit just made her unbearable.

Didn't she fuck a unicorn?

Only Anime Chibiusa is that. Crystal/Manga Chibiusa is a miracle

He was a piece of shit at first.

Tldr: I have shit taste

She's still a meddlesome annoying brat whose motivation is "Want to do incest with father!" what a piece of shit. It would have been excellent if Naoko had Usagi realize that Chibi-Usa is unlikable and as a result breaks up with Mamoru permanently so that Chibi-Usa is never born. It would be the best twist ever.

Have lousy incoming kid? Refuse sex with the guy who sired her, no more problem.

Is there anyone she CAN'T sexually harass?

Everyone loves her. No exception.

pic related
Sakura from CSS
Lelouch
moot
this is also correct

I hate her for not being real.

she's shit

The BOSS.

Looks like you uploaded the wrong image.
Let me fix that.

fuck that piece of shit

I still cannot believe they put that in the show.
Very silly.

Naruto, Kirito, fake blacked swordsman, Griffin Dindu, and Golden Darkness.

Has nobody really tried to troll the thread with makoto yet?

In one of the few shows where the children are voiced by actual children.

y u z o b o y s
u
z
o
b
o
y
s

How could anyone not love him?

The only people who don't like her are those who never watched the show and got offended when someone posted a smug reaction image of her.

>tfw episode 3 was almost 7 years ago.

Fuck you and your stupid contest Egoraptor.

Well, he's the epitome of human trash.

>one of us
Again, how can anyone here hate him?

Go back and watch S and SuperS again

Rest in peace rodent visionary.

I'm rewatching the show and I like her a lot more than I did as a kid. She's kind of like a Simpsons character. Sometimes she's an ignorant klutz. And other times she's smarter and more aware than the older girls.

She just got overused in Sailor Moon SS.