Ways to ruin this guy's life?

Giving him a slow and painful death.

SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH MAGGOT
LOOK AT MY BADGE
IM GOD
"YOURE FUCKED"

But I thought he did nothing wrong? Is Sup Forums mad cus the guy he shot was white?

Shills shilling

Start by finding and posting his address

Why bother? Stopped another white male with rifle in a hotel (where have we heard that story HMMM TIK TOK)

You know it wasn't him yelling the orders right?
All this man saw was someone who was called the police on for pointing a rifle out a window make a fast movement towards his waist where he couldn't see.

It's only the Reddit infestation chimping out about this to try and make us accept BLM as being legitimate.

It was a bb gun you retard

Literally no one has mentioned BLM except you

The hosts called the police on a rifle, there is no way they would suddenly know its a bb gun.

Cause he was wearing mesh shorts with his underwear sticking out. ...

Cop barking orders deserves death more than shooter.

You're this retarded? Wow.

Lol. All this shilling from non-Americans. It's called Darwinism.

The PD fired him on "unsatisfactory performance" and for his gun inscription
Incredible how it takes a controversial kill for the PD to evaluate an officer.
The hosts told the police there was a man pointing a rifle out his window.
That is the info the police had.

1 post by this id.
Saged.
Also, murder him in self defense

The guy probably modded it to look like an M4 or some other autistic AR design.

Let me introduce you the mind of an average redditor:

>but I know he doesn't have a gun, why did he get shot?
>what the fuck I can see in the video after rewinding 5 times, that he was just pulling his pants up
>cop should've known there were only pellet guns in the room

Yeah, had some guy tell me the "you could clearly see in the video he didn't have a gun when he made that fast hand gesture forward!" and the bb thing.

I think his life is ruined already.

They should have given him a light sentence. That way this would have blown over. But they fucked that up to.

CROSS YOUR LEGS MOTHER FUCKER OR I WILL KILL YOU

FOR NO REASON REACH BACKWARDS

OKAY NOW CROUCH AT ME AND THEN PLACE YOUR HANDS ON THE SMALL OF YOUR BACK

*instant hard on* HE FELL FOR IT, HE REALLY FELL FOR IT *powpowpow*

get his wife addicted to the BIG BLACK COCK

Wtf I love Allah now

>HE FELL FOR IT, HE REALLY FELL FOR IT
you are the biggest homosexual on this website

>Sgt. Charles Langley gave all verbal commands on the video.
This is the guy that should be murdered first. Got a dox of him?

you say this as if he wasnt being literal?
would you rather he said "CROSS YOUR LEGS MOTHER FUCKER OR I WILL DO NOTHING" and then shot him? no you'd be crying even harder so fuck off

if he was being literal he shouldve tried giving instructions that werent contradictory

he said to place his hands on the small of his back after he said he would kill him if he put his hands back at all, which he mightve been trying to do for all you know

Isn't the best situation to deal with a cop to NOT do what he says? To NOT comply with orders?

Just freeze with your hands visible. If the cops tell you to crawl, or to put your hands behind your back, don't do it. Just freeze. Don't comply.
They're not going to shoot you if your hands are visible. You just stay there. Frozen. What are they gonna do? Yell louder?
What this situation has taught me, is to never comply with cop orders. Just freeze and wait for cops to approach you.

you could possibly get charged for that too, but it's a bit better than getting shot in the head while some manlet gets a raging hardon and jacks off to the shooting for years to come

i know if i get hit with a surprise simon says exam i will just play dead

or, you know, like the lady in the vid did, just comply with the cops orders and live to tell the tale of getting dominated by the manlet cop and then do an hero :^)

absolutely this
i feel bad for the guy, everyone know thinks he's a murderer
he just did his job

Why would this idiot stick out a rifle out of a hotel window ? Yes it was a pellet gun but still. Sounds to me like a nigger roaming the streets on night. You aren't making yourself a favor.

The guy was a Pest Exterminator who traveled 3 times a month for work. His pellet guns are in a hard case and he always takes them to his room so they are not stolen from his truck. he met a man and woman and they were having drinks in his room. The Guy asked about the case thought it was a guitar so he took out the pellet gun which also has a scope. They were at the door near the balcony upstairs. A couple in the spa saw what they thought was a rifle with a scope. They told manager he called cops. This was the outcome. The other guy had gone back to his room to get his phone and cops arrived. Fucking disgrace the guy was unarmed and the pellet gun was back locked in its case when police searched the room.

Executing civilians for not obeying unnecessary orders barked at them by drill sergeants is unacceptable.
When a suspect has their hands up, other officers can move in and cuff him.
This was murder.
Using 'officer safety' as justification for treating civilians like boot campers must stop.

> Ancap fag
> He dindu nuffin

His life was ruined the day he was born a manlet.

Check these digits for confirmation.

lmao he did nothing wrong

>Why would this idiot stick out a rifle out of a hotel window ?

big scope on it... any time you show someone something with a scope on it the first thing want to do is play what if sniper and look at something past the scope. So odds are that exactly what they were doing in the room.

this memeflag is but a cloak

Other than shoot an innocent.
That being said, the shouting guy (Charles Langley) is the true faggot of this story.

saved

His name was Daniel Shaver. White man, beautiful white wife and two glorious white daughters. Gunned down by the State. Do not let this shit slide away into obscurity.

A thorough doxxing for everyone involved. Make them pariahs, untouchable.

rolloh

Ok Im dead

By the grace of allah some ambitious individual will rape his wife and decapitate him

he's got beady little eyes and he's manlet how much worse could his life get

Short answer, Yes
Nigger

This is a brilliant and unfortunate example of two fucking idiots meeting.
>moron cop can't give clear instructions and makes a high-stress situation even worse
>idiot guy is already shitting himself and thinks it's a good idea to go for his waist
Seriously, they're both retarded but it's unfortunate how they both had to find that out.

What did he do wrong? The guy he shot was clearly reaching for his back, who knew he wasn't armed? You all seem to forget that cops deal daily with niggers and are always in danger

I'm not updated on who the fuck this is, anyone got a name.
Preferably not "jesus christ" or "darude sandstorm" please.

>no engraving on the gun
0/10 shit image

Philip Brailsford.

Fuck that guy, he deserves to be necklaced.

rollan'

Oh boy

rolling

welp, that's me fucked apart from the second digit

he looks exactly like anthony "melonhead" fantano kek

He should no longer work in an English speaking country

Banish him to the Nigger realm

>literally nothing dangerous or illegal was happening
>jumpy dumb americans call the cops to create a problem out of nothing
>even dumber cops show up in their police tank ready to fucking kill
>guy wants to surrender but they arent about to leave without getting their dicks wet
>"yeah i was like so totally scared so too bad for that guy t. cop"

Just another day in freedom land.

his life is over no place will hire him now his only option now is working at walmart which in my oppinion is worse then death

those are good feets

Doxx him and the crazys will do the rest

follow police orders. Seems easy

Lol, when you accedently click randomize character in skyrim.

>obey da police
t. brainlet bootlicker

DOXXX HIM!!

His Name was Daniel Shaver.

Why? What did Fantano do now?

>DOXXX HIM!!
Do it yourself
lOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl

Actually they we quite a bit more patient with the woman because they did actual threat assessment of her and deemed it unlikely she was one. That went out the window for Shaver though, even though he was also indicating on all cylinders that he wasn't a threat.

You bring up BLM
Whys that Shlomo?
Should we be OK with our PD shooting us on our knees begging?

Not while being drunk and nervous as fuck, though. Also drunk white men crying their eyes out do not really fit any group of "potentially dangerous" individuals, unlike dindus who are not only notorious for confident and willfull resistance against the police, but also known to both hide and shoot officers attempting to subdue them with weapons hidden in their baggy clothes. Also, what kind of super-Assassin would be able to draw a sidearm (because face it, there is no way that he could hide a rifle in that getup) in such a body pose, and still be able to direct it's muzzle at any of the officers in time before getting pelted with bullets? I could have understood the officers reactions somewhat if the suspect was in a more natural position (standing for example), but that wasn't the case. Also the instructions given to him were (aside from being unreasonable) formulated in vague and confusing ways. I had to watch it several times until i felt like i could be sure about what they actually meant (I'm a pedant if it comes to communication), and considering how those morons would be likely to shot the suspect if he interpreted the commands in a wrong way (which they did), the stress induced on the suspect must have been immense (unless he was so drunk that it didn't matter).

roll

>Has multiple rifles pointed at head
>Follows all barked commands
>Begs for life
>Crawls on knees when instructed
>Pulls up sagging shorts
>Deserve death
I pray to KEK this happens to you
Digits confirm this PLEEZ

I want to stop and walk the dinosaur

the cop didnt tell him to pull up his shorts. Follow directions and you wont die

Where would the guy that got shoot at hide a rifle, up is ass?

Thats the conclusion I've come to as well. If they still shoot you, then that's fucked.

>Deserves death for pulling up shorts
OK
Re-roll

>What this situation has taught me, is to never comply with cop orders.
Just like niggers!

Seriously, can we do something about this bullshit? How can we meme the Mesa PD into apologizing or reforming or something?

rolling

rolling

>suck your own dick
>with coca cola in your mouth

well shit

[rolling]

Freestyle about the importance of the bill of Rights
While checking my privilege
With my hands behind my back

Shit, how do i check something that doesn't exist? Am i dead now?

Dumb fucker reached back to his waistband.

Dumb fucker died.

It's a good kill.

Besides, Jew lawyers will get his wife millions in a civil suit. Only tears she's crying are of the crocodile variety.

I tried to do this 'hands up walk on your knees crawling'. It's extremely painful for your knees on solid ground. As with normal bodily reaction to pain, you would instantly try to change your position, especially in a stressful situation.

>It's only the Reddit infestation chimping out about this to try and make us accept BLM as being legitimate.
Damn... as hard as the shills are hitting this, you must have nailed it.

What a complete load of crap.

You're a fucking idiot.

if it hurts dont wave rifles around in the window of a hotel room

Get a different flag if you're gonna lick boots fag

This is a case of if someone sniped the cop it would be justified. He murdered the highest form of human(white man) there is and that's unforgivable. He doesn't deserve torture or anything crazy, just a bullet that turns his lights out before he even knows what happened.

Source or it didn't happen faggot

BLM complains about the shooting of DANGEROUS SUSPECTS. Suspects, who were reported to have robbed AND shot people, and who reacted with confidence and aggression towards the police officers trying to subdue them. You can't even use this case to legitimatize BLM's shittyness because the circumstances for the victims are completely different.

niggers dont stand still