Yuki Yuna/YuYuYu/NoWaYu/WaSuYu Thread

Limited edition movie tickets for the first Washio Sumi movie are on sale today (21st) for the Japan anons.
twitter.com/anime_yukiyuna/status/822452000981860352
yuyuyu.tv/washio/ticket/

The promotional Kanonji Fair is held in Tokyo tomorrow and Sunday. It will feature some promotional content for YuYuYu, including the character poster lottery winner being announced and presumably the design of the actual posters being unveiled. Posters of each Hero Club member, and one group shot, will be put up at various sites around Kanonji. Locations are listed on the website. Udon and niboshi will be sold at the event.
city.kanonji.kagawa.jp/soshiki/2/9443.html
city.kanonji.kagawa.jp/soshiki/2/9435.html
furusatokaiki.net/event/117270/

Two slightly different sets of life sized cut outs of the Hero Club were put up in Kanonji community centre.
twitter.com/Rok_Ca08/status/818338101013528576
twitter.com/kanonji_city/status/816867110861189120

The Yuki Yuna is a Hero 'culture festival', featuring the original five seiyuus, will be held in Kanonji on February 5th. Full schedule at the link.
yuyuyu.tv/news/archives/688

Nogi Wakaba is a Hero Chapter 18: mediafire.com/file/37804ws1t22cx08/NoWaYu_-_Chapter_18_Uproot.pdf

Nogi Wakaba is a Hero Drama CD Volume 2: mega.nz/#F!kEcXzarR!gPLXIVubNLOS0Qj8jLxn7w

All other content is in the Pastebin: pastebin.com/2wvjCyrV

I want to fuck Yuuna.

Well I guess it's not the 21st anymore, but you get the point.
Yuuna is not for sexual.

Go on, Chikage.

>trying to force a general
That's what you get for welcoming a tripfag with open arms like that. Just let this die, there's no need for another thread.

You know what else is funny, considering the timing?

Today's Google doodle is of Ed Roberts, a disability rights activist.

Yuuna x Karin OTP.

Prove me wrong, you can't.

I agree with you, user, Togo should stay with Sonoko.

I'm not trying to "force" anything. There's a lot to discuss with an S2 coming up, as you can see from Anyway, regarding the terminology thing, I think there's a difference between what the Taisha calls people, and what we, the viewers, would call certain people if we lived in that world. And as pointed out, you can't just project stuff from Madoka and expect it to make sense.

Everything was discussed already, there's nothing to discuss until the new LN chapter at the end of the month.

Why are we having serial threads when chapter 19 isn't even out yet?

Some sort of trolling I think.

Stop bumping it.

>Just let this die, there's no need for another thread
I bet you're not Hiroyuki and thus have 0% to say about it.

That terminology discussion was retarded to begin. That's unequivocally the word the franchise uses and it's as good a word as any, nobody gives a fuck how you feel about it.

Remember, sage is a thing.

I figured we would have just one additional thread since things still seemed to be in motion at the end of the last one.

Anyway, does anyone buy this analysis?

I hope Fuu finds a nice boyfriend in high school.

Not really. It is an old theory from January 2015 so a lot of stuff changed since then.

She already has a boyfriend. ____me.____

I see. I take it there's a better explanation then?

Oh, and another thing: did we ever see what happened to log-chan? Did she ever get better?

Kill yourself retarded tripfag.
Sage.

Sonoko, yes, even in the anime itself we saw it. Even more in the LN material.

I think you should chill out, read the material (at the very least the sequel stuff which is less than 10 pages) and come back in 6 days when there is actually something new to talk about.

Why don't you read all the material that's out before asking these questions?

How about watching the goddamn last episode before posting?

lad...

I did watch the last episode, I just didn't recognize her.

>this fucking stupid tripfag insists on making himself part of this fanbase now
Kill me

Just let his thread die and tell him to fuck off in every real thread from now on.

If you know anything about me, you would know that telling me to go away is futile. I suggest you either suck it up or use the anonymizer if you can't deal with it. If you're a real pussy, you could also use a filter.

i hurt, bros. i hurt

I know. Even knowing the ending, just thinking about some parts of it chill me to the bone. Consider how many girls over the span of 300 years suffered the fate of living out the remainder of their existence as virtual husks before the craven deity was finally brought to heel. Fictional or not, there's something unshakably disturbing there.

ded thred
ded Gin
ded nowayus
ded franchise

>ded thred
As it should be.

ded yayacoco

While I agree with the sentiment of horror involved in the whole situation, you're making a few false assumptions that you'll have to read the LNs to correct.

As it should be

Karin is the superior third wheel

Agreed. I don't know. I'm writing down my gut reaction upon having completed the first season.

Which brings up another question: do you think there's a political message in Yuki Yuna? I know Japan hasn't been involved in a war to any degree since WWII, but is there some commentary there on how the world treats war veterans? Sending young men out to get killed or seriously injured, then practically deifying them without actually doing a hell of a lot to help them?

But the families in YuYuYu get rewarded for the work of their daughters. Tougo's mom jumped social classes, Sonoko is treated like a goddess and her family is part of the elite.

The girls themselves don't have much of a say in things though, and Sonoko is pretty clearly uncomfortable being treated as a goddess (although to be fair at that point she pretty much was a demigod).

Also don't forget that cherry blossoms were the symbol of kamikaze pilots

I hope that Karin's shitty parents felt awful when they learned of what happened to Karin.

Reminder that Harunobu knew Sonoko and knew exactly what being a Hero and mankai/sange entailed.

Yeah, just like the families of veterans in many countries. Ever heard of the phrase, "gold star family"?
That's an interesting point. Is YuYuYu a general jab at Japan's self-sacrifice culture?

Which is probably the only reason she sounds relatively content, and not an emotional wreck like Fu. I do not object to sacrifices by the informed and willing, but Sonoko's very existence is damning evidence that the Taisha knew what was going on, which is why her first appearance was the moment I began to hate their guts.

Onii--
I mean, Harunobu did nothing wrong!

Harunobu was probably under very strict orders to keep it a secret.

Nah, they're probably the ultimate shitty taisha trash. They'd use her sacrifice for status and try to take credit for it in a 'look how well we raised her' way, but fail to be there for her to help her adjust to her sange in any meaningful way. (Harunobu, on the other hand, would feel rightfully crushingly guilty.)

Oh sure, her and Homura?

Stop. Seriously.

Stop what?

>Harunobu
>her
Secure tripfag, please.

When are we getting a Taisha spinoff already?
I want to see the daily life of Miyoshi Harunobu.
Or just a random female Taisha member if we can't have males on screen.

Yeah, that's exactly what I thought.

Also, TVTropes said there was some artwork of Togo released after the series showing, "defined abs". I hate making requests but, does anyone know what was being referred to here? I can't seem to find it among the mass of fanwork.