SHIA IS STILL PISSED ABOUT HIS FLAG

I can’t believe he’s still talking about this shit anons, how assmad can one man be?

Other urls found in this thread:

luketurner.com/Joseph_and_Maigann_Hutchins/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KEKEkekeke

Bumpitty bump

seems pretty bootyblasted guys

what are you trying to shill?

sage

get the fuck outta here Shia stop shilling your stupid fucking gag

>Disturbingly, the authorities in Tennessee have so far failed to show the will to bring the perpetrators of this hate crime to justice
Fancy that

Never reply to me or my posts again faggots

oh, shit, you mean he took that seriously?

it was a game to me

Toughen up, buttercup.

Considering they aren't the ones with the flag so...

SHIA STOP DOING KETO ALREADY
IT IS KILLING YOUR FUCKING MIND, LAD

LURK, IF YOU ARE HERE READING THIS, TELL SIA TO EAT SOME CARBS AND STOP DOING PALEO/KETO STUPID SHIT

Kill yourself redditor.

luketurner.com/Joseph_and_Maigann_Hutchins/
>being this mad some memesters took your gay flag
fucking lmao

If I were those people, in absence of police charges, I would sue the fuck out of Shia.

I did not Know the stealers of the flag were indentified. The woman is hot.

I never heard of someone called Shia LaBeouf.

Is the one in frogland still there?
Haven't seen anything about it in weeks.

It was a good op and probably woke up a few Intel agencies as to what pol is actually capable of.

I want him to do something soon, I miss his deranged actions

He's just mad cause he's the one doing the dividing

>>being this mad some memesters took your gay flag
They didn't just take a flag, they were part of the "group" that shattered their worldview, made fools out of the "artists" and showed the whole world what idiotic trash their art project was.

When people larp'ing as nazis have a better message, are more open to discussion/hearing the views of others and generally produce better content using your idiotic live video platform devised solely for mindless repetition then that surely must hurt.

Unless it was their intent to destroy their own message all along.

Pretty much this. Like when it was the webcam he was literally committing aggravated assault against Sup Forumsacks who showed up. If that's not divisive I don't know what is.

>Unless it was their intent to destroy their own message all along.
No, leftists will never destroy their own virtue signaling. That was the whole point to them. Letting the plebs know they "think about them".