Catholic Sup Forums general

Hello fellow catholics, Christmas is coming soon. I hope you'll all spend it with your love ones.

Here we can discuss some topics like spreading the word of Jesus to heretics, and how to protect our children from atheist/communist media

Also daily reminder that Orthodogs and Protestant faggots will burn in hell for abandoning the true faith.
You're not welcomed to this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MhkL3EsRKnc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=V1Tr1qCHwq4
youtube.com/watch?v=e7IGVFIAc1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>priests gone wild
exactly what I said. We must protect ourselves from Fake news and atheist/communist propaganda

>implying Vatican II heretics are Catholic

That Pope needs to GTFO first.

What about greko-catolics?

Not a Catholic but curious about thoughts on the Pope proposed changing the Lords Prayer?

Heresy. I'll leave the church for the SSPX if he does it, even though that means flying out of state for church every weekend. I already have half a reason to do it but I don't have access to a real theologian to bring the challenge to before I make a decision like that.

Ive been on the cusp of converting but I read that this morning and was given moment to pause. Wanted to see how others felt about it. Seems mighty bold to change the lords wording of his model of the perfect prayer regardless of the motivations.

I am waiting for this antipope to kick the bucket, and we'll see what the next one does, then I'll decide what to do. I'd suggest you do the same.

Frankly, the worst human being ever to live was a 13th century pope, but I don't think he was a heretic.

Catholics arent real Christians.
They think giving money to pope will save you.
Sola grace, sola fide, sola scriptura, sola Jesus Christ.

He wont, its over. Repent.
He's the 112th pope which coincides with Malachi prophecy,
>Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [i.e. Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The End

The third revelation of Fatima
>"After the two parts which I have already explained, at the left of Our Lady and a little above, we saw an Angel with a flaming sword in his left hand; flashing, it gave out flames that looked as though they would set the world on fire; but they died out in contact with the splendor that Our Lady radiated towards him from her right hand: pointing to the earth with his right hand, the Angel cried out in a loud voice: 'Penance, Penance, Penance!'. And we saw in an immense light that is God: 'something similar to how people appear in a mirror when they pass in front of it' a Bishop dressed in White 'we had the impression that it was the Holy Father'. Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions. Beneath the two arms of the Cross there were two Angels each with a crystal aspersorium in his hand, in which they gathered up the blood of the Martyrs and with it sprinkled the souls that were making their way to God."

I don’t think it’s right to change their Lord’s Prayer or any aspect of our religion. Protestants have been doing that and now they have transvestites as pastors. It will all start to snowball and we’ll be in the same position

Why are you making an idol out of your race/nation?

Bump

We need to reform the Church not leave! I've recently returned after being a degenerate for years, and what ultimately convinced me was realizing its not too late to restore the Church to a pre-Vatican II state.

Also shilling my own thread here and will continue to bump this one.

Don't support it. Changing traditions is usually a bad sign.

bump

Um it’s actually physically proven that god only likes white people. I am tired of these damn negros stealing white culture and acting like der Christian

They can be Christian and spiritually we are equal, but politically we must remain practical.

Think about it. Is someone with Down Syndrome less Christian? A child? A dumb person?

Racial policies fall under Caesar's administration, rather than Christ's

>Priests gone wild
See this is why Catholics aren't real christians.
So corrupted

Corruption requires Reform, not abandonment of Tradition.

Restoration rather than Replacement.

youtube.com/watch?v=MhkL3EsRKnc

Deus esteja convosco.

What is everyone's opinion on Jesuits

>Also daily reminder that Orthodogs and Protestant faggots will burn in hell for abandoning the true faith.

t. jesuit pedokike

Wouldn't be an issue if we prayed it in latin like we're supposed to

Thanks user, god bless your soul.

And Merry Christmas!!

For what I've seen what it would entail, it would just change the translation into some languages.

Honestly, I think first we need to establish what people interpert out of the lord's prayer. If there's heresy in their honest prayer, then it should be changed.

After all, it's a problem with translation we're talking about here, not really the lord's prayer, because if we consider this to be a change to the lord's prayer, then it was changed the moment it was translated in the first place.

No they don't.

Happy Yule fikthy yahwahist scum, your God is false.

Is this what the Latin Mass is, just going back to saying it in the original Latin? I'm new

Also, was it always done in Latin before Vatican II

t. sodomite

Not everyone who srnies your false God is a degenerate, filthy scum degenerate, I don't drink or smoke nor have a criminal record, can you say the same fikthy Yahwahist trash?

The lord's prayer in Latin was a translation to begin with.

For what I understand The Latin mass was mostly in latin, with the exception of the homily.

I was raised Catholic. But I see the truth now. There is no god, brothers. The church is communist, and is trying to destroy instead of defend civilization.Join me, and together we can salvage what little good is left in this empty world.

I don't drink, smoke or have a criminal record either. I have some degenerate tendencies and have been removing them one by one, can you say the same heathen?
Haha, I'm just joking with you my dude, I used to think Christianity was a Jewish trick too but its not. Jews don't worship the same God of the Bible nor do they even follow its original word

There is no good if there is no God.
There is nothing to salvage in an empty world.

Furthermore, in an empty world where every epistemological framework is subjective, why not just assert Truth and God? Fedoras btfo

MERRY YULE!!! AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=V1Tr1qCHwq4

Good for you, I worship the Greek Gods.

youtube.com/watch?v=e7IGVFIAc1E

Happy Christmas mein dude.

Think your pastor would approve of you flipping through naked pictures of girls, gore threads and political hate threads just to call people faggots?

Get your self righteous ass out of here.

Yes, stop runing anti yahwahist sebtiment by makingbtheir opposers to be literal faggots, kys faggot.

We must create our own good, brother. God is dead, whether you like it or not. The only question that remains is what are you going to do about it.

Reality is that which continues to exist when you stop believing in it. God does not fit that requirement, therefore god's not real. Objective good, however, may be. So you can assert god in your subjectivity. But the snark which you dump on me is really simply deserved by you.

Zeus is God and Hesiod is his prophet, ZEUS IS THE GREATEST!

I'm going to say that to the next muzzie I see.

If anyone can create their own good, then it's not good at all. That way of thinking gives justification to the vilest and destructive of actions, and the greatest of sins.
God is not dead. He is made manifest through miracles.

Miracles don't exist and never have. You're right, though. Period deciding what's good for themselves had resulted in defence of opinions and sometimes war. It's also how people have always worked. Always. So what are you going to do? Carve out goodness for yourself? Or let those stronger than you impose their view of goodness on you?

Of course miracles exist.
People cured of uncurable diseases, unexplainable natural phenomena witnessed by hundreds. Science best way of explaining this is through their failure "oh, it was misdiagnosed", "oh, hundreds of people just happened to be delirious even though we can't prove it" and people believe these men and dismiss the power of God.
There is no good if its carved by men. What men has "always" done is not an excuse. To be confined to our earthly humanity is to confined to an earthly world were no morals can possibly exist.
God frees yourself from these bounds, therefore there is no unbeliever that is stronger than me.
God doesn't have "a view" on goodness. He is goodness. He doesn't impose himself upon anyone. He invites anyone to follow Him.

Well, Jesus flipped through sinagogues, money lenders and jews just to call them vipers and the sons of the devil.

>Leave the Church
>SSPX