Greens demand gender-equal snowplowing

Green Party in Sweden demands gender-equal snowplowing

sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=2054&artikel=5728497

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/11/14/gender-equal-snow-removal-policy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they didn't learn after they tried feminist snowplowing?

I think it's already a thing in Stockholm

>Liberals
>Learn

Does this mean more women will be plowing and shoveling snow in the cold?

>benefits men
Women don’t want to do that shit

>2013

Thought they meant to have girls operating machinery to clean roads in sub zero temperaturea.
Turns out they just want men to clear bikelines and sidewalks before main roads and highways because women use those more.

Really surprised that Sweden doesn't have white male mandatory castration yet.

Didn't they already try this and people died because emergency services couldn't get to them in time?

Yeah we need to clear cycle lanes. It's way worse for a bicycle to lost control and crash into something because it's slippy.

Fucking idiots.

I remember something along those lines

My God, I didn't know Sven was cucked THAT long ago

To be fair, snowplowing the manly car-dominated major roads first is pretty sexist

Of course not. The article is simply saying that we are biggots for plowing the roads first, and not the sidewalks, because women don't drive cars.
They don't want gender equality in the actual business.

>Clear bus lanes and cycle paths first.
>bus slides into cycle lane killing pedestrians
>amberlamps cant get to scene because road is blocked with snow
>also no amberlamps cause no-one at work paying taxes
Smart

Just for knowing the strategic importance of having clear roads and a lot of other stuff as well Europe needs another war to wake up

I can't understand why you guys would want to leave a union with such progressive values

>be Sweden
>become ultra feminist
>declare roads as the patriarchy
>remove roads
>economy tanks
>we did it reddit!!

Why is snow plowing somehow sexist?

More men use roads than women (3.6 million men and 3 million women). More women use sidewalks than men (50,000 women and 40,000 men).
>Roads are sexist, don't plow them first.
Sven obeys

That article was from 2013, if they don’t gave castration by this point I assume at the very least every Sven is wearing a chastity belt these days.

Had some laughs about this.

Heres how it ended:

breitbart.com/london/2016/11/14/gender-equal-snow-removal-policy/

Stockholm is a source of much laugh when the first snow comes and the poofters of Stockholm goes total apocalypse crashing cars everywhere because they never fucking prepare