Left wing

>left wing
>feelings of inferiority

>right wing
>feelings of superiority

Prove me wrong.

>centrist
>no feelings

this is accurate. centrist's are the people pleasers.

True neutrals just don't give a fuck anymore.

My feelings consists of rage and schadenfreude.

I like her

Yup

HOL UP
Leftists feel superior, because they acknowledge their inferiority.

Right wing acknowledge their superiority, and feel superior because of it.

Who is this semen demon?

>disgusting face moles everywhere
insta-trash.

When it comes to fiscal politics this is certainly true. Libertarians are generally have quite prominent superiority complexes.

Any feet pics of her?

>Should I eat shit or should I not eat shit?
>I'll eat half a shit because I'm rational and my opinions are moderate

t. centrist

Left just means you are self conscious and have no worth.
Right is for those who have self respect and self worth.

>left wing
>feelings of entitlement

>right wing
>feelings of duty

idk senpai, the more left you go the more smug they get and the more right you go the more people are obsessed with "you're nothing without your nation"

No, they don't. They feel like they have the moral high ground, hence why they also believe they're political views are superior to everyone else. Conservatives, at least in America always believe they're right about everything and those "liberals" are always wrong. Evidently, anyone who isn't a BRAINLET understands that political issues are much deeper and complicated than people believe them to be. I don't know why political issues have become so black and white today. It's really annoying when people think there's only one solution and that political issues are only about the given problem and that they don't influence virtually everything. For instance tax-cuts, immigration and so on.

Firstly,

If I were seeking 50 apples and you only bought me 56, I would not accept the duel. The ONLY way I would allow a duel is if you agree to depart with your beloved pet seagull. However, I will need the seagull to be baptised by your nearest priest.

SECONDLY,

Even IF we were able to find the appropriate dimension for inter-sectional quantum physics the seagull would definitely be needing its own Rolls Royce Phantom to transport its postage stamp collection to the pasture of battle.

Finally,

I agree to hand provincial control over Middle South West scientific division, providing you meet my requirements and winning the duel.

2130 H St NW
Washington, DC 20003

As it sets in the west.

>holds up spork

Well that matches up with my own personal experience.

>left wing
>slave morality

>right wing
>master morality

pretty simple

what even is left wing and right wing. economics? why would inferiority or superiority matter in economics?
the discourse on Sup Forums isn't "left v right", even though everyone uses that to label it. there's no fair split of people in this.

it's
>whites
vs
>traitors of whites

we could easily BTFO any non-white at any time, and more intelligent non-whites would rather make trade deals than war (ie china japan s.korea etc).

>ashkenazi jews
>libshits
>progressives
>civic nationalists
>"left-libertarians"
>antifa
>modern commies
are all traitors of whites. they are people who exist in white countries that openly advocate for the slow decline of whites and and increase of non-whites to white countries. that is as simple as you can get.

they do not want you to exist as you currently do.

>between left and far left
>centrism

No need to prove you wrong, the dunning kreuger effect has been demonstrated in multiple, independent experimental settings. I think you will go farther if you stop focusing on the symptoms and try to understand the cause.

>having standards means you're le 2/10 meme
No, they're just fucking disgusting.

Rachel McAdams

>left-wing
>everyone's a victim, feelings of equality
>right-wing
>everyone's responsible for themselves, thus people can be superior or inferior