ITT we post ways how to identify non-white posters on Sup Forums
I'll start:
>american flag

>german flag

ITT we realize that race literally doesn't matter

sage

>german flag

>german flag

If I want to identify non-whites a german is the last one I will take advice from, Le'monjello Al-Berlini

t. mutt

>People who post “you’re not white” threads.

very original faggots

The German flag tells me that the poster is 90% chance of being nonwhite

But it's the truth, M'kwembe.

German flag

>Islamic world
>And Germany
KEK

My face when Grand United Mullatica has been range banned from space and has to bounce across Russian proxi-s now to LARP as German Flag fag
> gud one!
GTFO

>german flag

>german flag

Pretty much anyone that hardcore targets a specific white ethnicity or goes on obsessively about 'tradthots' to extreme lengths.

It's not normal. There is reasonable critique and then there is obvious divide/conquer. Most people know which is which instinctively.

Bottom line, ask yourself if a comment adds to the narrative of creating MORE white people in the world or LESS white people in the world.

>br*tshit flag

serbs, irish and leafs are not white

What is that lily white roastie mommas boy doing with his hands. Is that some sort of half assed gang symbol. Rich liberal faggot.

>OP's logic

he is spelling blood, i know it from the street gang

pretty much the logic of most of europe as well. some of these eurofags would shit themselves if they went anywhere other than major liberal-infested metropolitan areas.

Middle America is still white as the fuck and no amount of meme-faggery, le 56% shilling, or jewish kikery is ever gonna change that.

>pic le stereotypical jew family

pretty much anyone who is derailing threads for no fucking reason like these fags above you.

i like how reguardless of muh heritage the longer you stay in america the more of a mutt you become naturally