Megumin General

>you will never return from work to Megumin and Komekko

>literal autist and a killstealer
0/10 would not party with. I'll take Yunyun

POST MEGUMINS

yun yun and megumin and top contenders for best girl. Aqua and others are second tier and Darkness is just shit

Megumin after watching Saint Seiya.

I wanna molest her desu

Why doesn't Chomusuke just fireball Komekko so she stops trying to eat her?

Today was a school holiday.

This was a frightening day every week. For me, it was an unbearable day.

The reason was…

“Sis, good morning! No school today, right? Let’s eat breakfast!”

“…Komekko, mother should have prepared breakfast before leaving home. You can eat my share as well. I can conserve my calories, so I don’t want to do anything today.”

I lay beneath the blanket without moving.

But Komekko did not leave.

“Without going to school, sis won’t be able to eat Yunyun’s breakfast. Let’s eat together!”

…Hearing this, I unwillingly got out of bed.

Without going to school, I could not get food from Yunyun.

I would normally eat my breakfast in school, so I could leave my own portion to Komekko, who was still growing.

My gentle sister would invite me to share a meal during the holidays.

“It can’t be helped then. What is for breakfast today?”

“Rice balls and salmon!”

“…That’s all we can do at the end of the month. But I don’t like salmon, so Komekko can have it.”

She sacrifices her own food and steals from her friend to feed her growing younger sister. If that's not best girl then I dont know what is

this also probably means that Komekko will have a killer body when she grows up

Yunyun knows how poor Megumin is. I don't see why these are supposed to qualify as embarrassing secrets. Though I guess it would make her like Megumin more if she understands why her lunch was getting stolen every day.

hello there

Megumin is a bundle of cuteness and nitroglycerin.

nice digits. now reward us with more lewds.

Is it just me or did they make Megumin curvier and more physically attractive in S2?

Did she finally hit puberty?

Darkness isn't shit.

She's boobs.

Of course. She's a few weeks away from turning 14

Damn it really hit her fast then. I wonder if she'll be an 11/10 beauty by the end of the season.

You may have ONE as an imouto, choose wisely.

Komekko.

This is easy.

- megumin as lover
- komekko as imouto
- only provide for komekko if megumin puts out

i'm a genius.

Wait so Megumin has the highest INT of the Crimson Demons but she's not the most powerful? How does that work? I thought a mage's primary stat was int.

Darkness can be both boobs AND shit.

Seriously, her moments bring down the episode for me. Wants the "lol masochism" music starts playing I enjoy myself a little less.

Of course she is the most powerful one. Her explosion spell is Demon Lord tier

Nerimaki because the singular source of joy in my life is the combination of liquors and anime.

explosion is literally the most powerful offensive spell in existence

because she has autism and only uses explosion magic

She is the most powerful by a country mile, she just has no versatility.

I'm watching this now and MC and Aqua are fucking insufferable. Do Megumin and Darkness ever steal their main character status?

If Megumeme does 100000 damage per spell, then the average chuuni couldn't break half that much total damage. However, since the average enemy is unlikely to have more than a few hundred HP on this arbitrary scale, the average chuuni can kill 500 times as many enemies since EXPLOSION exhausts all megumemes mana, whereas the chuunis can toss thunderbolts and fireballs all day long

Is Megumin the thirstiest Konosuba?

Kazuma and Aqua being somewhat scummy/semi-shitty human beings instead of typical "nice" MC's is part of point. If it doesn't appeal to you within a few episodes, I'd just drop it.

Not yet

It's not her fault that she is attracted to Scum.

Do you want a dark lord as your cat?

Can she upgrade EXPLOSIONS more?

>Megumin general

Yes.

Is that like upgrading a broken skill into even more broken skill?

Hyouga > Megumin

>you will never play against megumin in a cumming contest

FuniFura
she seems pretty genki