Danganronpa OVA

NAEGIRI BTFO

nagito has good taste

What the actual fuck

Was it any good? I'm a fanboy but I'm starting to forget what I actually liked about this franchise.

Someone must have actually watched it

If you enjoy analyzing Hopeman's inner logic through most of the episode, it's good.

ITS ONLY DREAM

>bonus mode from DRV3
Makoto finds Kyoko out late at night and asks why she’s out here. She says she was visiting the principal to talk about detective work. He then takes the opportunity to ask her if she’s related to the headmaster, and she kind of snaps at him; he apologizes and says he just wants to know her better. That makes her relent and she explains the situation with her dad. He gets quiet and she asks if he wishes he hadn’t asked, but he quickly says no, then offers to listen more anytime she needs. She says she might take him up on that.

(OP)
So Komaeda ships those two?
Sassuga hope-man, not only did he kill best girl but also has shit taste.
>Naegi is alpha af
Oh Komaeda you irredeemable faggot

>Buttercup
Why is Nagito so retarded?

This is what I wanted to see ever seen I finished DR2, not that shitty DR3 anime.

It still wasn't good enough.

DR3 despair was okay up until Junko. I liked the opening a lot.

The opening was GOAT.

>When the character models get older

Jap stuff always has great openings.

>everyone is just like "whatever" to the killing game.

I thought the anime retconned zero
What the hell

Waitasec, wasn't Komaeda expelled during all of DR0 (and Ryouko's existence)? How can she exist in his dream world if he never met her?

>vlcsnap

Watch the OVA.

I had my timelines mixed up, forgot Junko's getup in Despair 11. He would've known about Ryouko by then, yeah.

Hopeman without hope autism is actually a badass MC.