Trump just got emberassed by the international community once more. your zionist god emperor is an embarrassment

trump just got emberassed by the international community once more. your zionist god emperor is an embarrassment

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=084irEAQrLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who are these people and why should America care that they exist, let alone their opinions?

The who N

>Embarrassed

What happened? Did the U.N force Trump to not move his embassy to Jerusalem?

Yes, they did, fucking cucks backing Palestinian tramps.

fpbp /thread

daily reminder

Shills, heres your shekels

Trump just prematurely completed their plans of a greater isisrael, without the land grabbing and bloodshed.

BLOW

We're still moving it, but they wont recognize it as the capital.

>Trump buttblasts entire Muslim world
>Jews under attack from all sides
>"Oy vey, goyim, this is such an embarrassment for Trump!"

Yeah whatever, go fuck yourself David Brocksteinberg.

>U.S. giving a fuck about UN approval
Since when?

>zionist god emperor
i remember when he was antisemitic - really cant keep up with the bitching

We don’t give a fuck about the UN.

> international community

>1 post by this ID

Wait hold up, arent the UN massively anti-white?

>t. american intellectual

>the UN
We ARE the UN.

No you ARE a MONGRELLUS.

Good goy

>The UN

youtube.com/watch?v=084irEAQrLQ

just going to leave this here.....

The world community just embarrassed itself. They do not get any kind of vote or veto power over anything we do.

The UN? I don't know, their opinion hardly matters. Bunch of weak muslimified europeans

>We are the UN
Thats cute

Is this the same UN that praised Saudi Arabia on women's rights?

Let them have their capital on the condition all Jews return home. They have shit themselves crying over dirt in the middle of the desert give it to them so we don't have to hear about their bullshit anymore.

its actually funny, that you are so obsessed with some guy who doesnt give a shit about you, so you follow him and like everything he does, even when he helps the (((people))) who are the reason why hundreds of millions white people died, and we live in the nightmare we have now

The UN is the organization that created Israel in the first place. And it's SO FUCKING FUNNY that all of Europe is complete cucks and follows their Muslim masters in all matters.

Oh no, how will I ever sleep at night?

That's why this Trump move was weird.

In all honesty they got confused by this, brilliant PR move by the way.

Tips.

YES MURICA, WE GONNA LICK THE JEWS ASSHOLE ONCE AGAIN, NOBODY CAN TELL US WHAT TO DO

You goys are so fucking stupid kek, you cry about how your parents fought against the nazis, while you still have this stupid fucking mindset you grandparents had
Ignorant cunts, no wonder the jews all came to america, because you are fucking sheeps

>trump just got emberassed by the international community once more. your zionist god emperor is an embarrassment

What faggots like you don't seem to understand is that the US doesn't need the rest of the world.

The rest of the world needs the US.

>we are the UN
kek, nobody gives a fuck about anything you say any more, get fucked

No, we're adding flames to the fire to end this stalemate charade once and for all. Keep sucking Muzzie cock faggot. Go back in your cuck shed while the Muslim rape gangs pimp out your sister and mother. Sad!

>Thinks Trump cares what the UN thinks
>Thinks we care what the UN thinks
>Embarassment

Whats embarrassing is you think those things.

Jewz b4 allahu akbuz

These are the same people who made the Saudis the head of human rights.

The UN is the enemy.

>be UN
>create the State of Israel
>be housed in the US
>receive most funding from US
>US declares Jerusalem the capital of the State of Israel
>NO THAT CAN'T BE

See Your arms are too short to fight with God

Trump is making Muttania more irrelevant with his every move. I hope he gets elected the next term too so he destroys the shithole that is called the USA for good.

Germany is occupied and defended by the US. Japan is occupied and defended by the US. South Korea is occupied and defended by the US. If the US left those areas and saved money and American lives, they would all be conquered and destroyed within 10 years. Germany has no right to ever open their fat mouths. Their whole economy and country is propped up by the US and Germany is the owner of the EU.

i hope trumps brain chip malfunctions and the mossad have to kill him on live television, preferrably while hes announcing the invasion of iran lmao

No, you're PROUDLY sucking jewish dick.

it's cute that you think that's cute

Nope, we're enflaming tensions to destabilize the Middle East. You're allowing Israel into the EU and importing all the Muslims and Africans into Europe. The FUNNIEST thing about this is that, no American will die because of this. Muslims are going to do terrorist attacks in Europe because Europe is the West. Muslims are banned from the US.

Eat shit faggot

Plenty of countries around them seem to do fine without having US occupation bases on their soil so why don't u just fuck off, let them fend for themeslves and maybe they cud start uncucking themselves a lil bit once they actually have to create a defense for themselves.

Where were you when Armageddon began? The final world war is upon us

They can't. War will break out. But I agree, we should have millions of Asians and Europeans die. Gotta stop from having them suck the teat of America. Germany would collapse into a caliphate in 5 years.

Why is the UN so anti Semitic?

No actual American gives 2 shits about the UN

>UN rejects US recognition of Jerusalem as Israeli capital

The UN are muzzie cocksucking islam lovers. Fuck em. Only eurofags grovel before them.

You're so blinded by kike semen it's even funnier than le 56% meme. You're so brainwashed that you don't even want to criticize jews anymore.

you got that all wrong buddy, the U.N. is the embarrassment. Truthfully we couldn't care less about them. They're just a money drain anyway.

UN = United Nazi's

No they won't but I guess if it makes you feel better you can keep believing that. Stay 56% Amerishart.

this is what a cult looks like, fucking kek just kill yourself

/ourguys/ BTFOing Jews and Trump-loving redditors, nu-pol on suicide watch

> UN - Group of international elitists trying to dominate the globe
> Nazifags - wtf? I love the UN now.

I dont know. I think I would rather cast my lot with the Jews than with Mudslimes.

>the UN is relevant in the current year
lol OK

>the UN still think it matters

AshkeNAZI = NAZI

This makes me support his decision even more

Collectivists are weak people. Just a reminder.

Nazis are basically soyboys.

Russia, or China are the only other countries worth a shit in the UN and I doubt they care.

>UN
That organization itself is a fucking embarrassment.Also, why are you siding with an organization who wants to flood your nations with shitskins?

Hey that's the md rennfest, that place really has gone downhill. Used to be a great place but now it's been infested by teenagers, music festival goers, and game of thrones larping numales

Why are there so many Muslims on pol lately?
Sage

Yes becauae of all the power the UN holds
Yup
For sure

Go suck muslim asshole nigger.

>memeflag election cycle leddit migrant calling anyone who insults his precious kikes "muslims"
You're a microcosm of nu-pol and you should inhale a large volume of helium

German intellectual

The u.n. is about to go broke

>The UN

Literally who

British intellectual

Nah, they are just not recognizing it even though we are still moving the embassy.

Fuck Muslims

The UN elected fucking Saudi Arabia to their women's rights council, and Trump is the embarrassment? Really makes you think.

They might be weak, but as long as they are not cowards they can get things done.

Libertarians can't beat an army.

The UN can't do anything if the US vetos.

Inshallah fellow Assadpede.

new members of the UN Human Rights Council:

Welcome to the new 2017 membership
Saudi Arabia
Venezuela
China
Cuba
Iraq
Qatar
Burundi
Bangladesh
United Arab Emirates

The UN is a fucking joke.

The only realpolitik argument for the UN's existence is to prevent something even worse being built in it's place.

Ideally it should be 95% useless, ineffectual and powerless, but with just enough of the appearance of use for everyone to pretend to go along with the idea, while in reality just pursuing their own national interest as usual.

The last thing anyone should want is for the UN to be competent and powerful.

I'm pretty sure that's why the USA insists upon having it's headquarters in New York, where keep an eye on it, and prevent any other nation from building it elsewhere.

Gtfo mohammed

DEEBLY GONSERND

The american delusion

>UN gets mad
>trump: “maybe it’s time to take a second look at American contributions to the UN, it’s a terrible deal
>literally who N goes broke
>east Europe leaves EU and forms second Byzantine empire with Russia
>Moors invade former EWho
>Jesus comes back

Fucking Italians.

What's cute is that the USA makes up literally 1/4 of the entire UN contributions despite there being 193 countries in the UN.

The UN still exists because we allow it

>U.N. Elects Saudi Arabia to Women’s Rights Commission, For 2018-2022 Term

You think that's bad? As per the Cairo declaration, half of those countries don't even recognize human rights as the West understands human rights. They only recognize, as declared, human rights under ISLAM. Which of course means that when doing human rights work/enforcement/etc., they could just kill all of the non-Muslims in a country and they would still be complying with UN code. It's worse than a joke.

last night at the rally Trump gave them a shout out.

>Americans will not be told what to do by foreign tribunals.

theyre only doing this because they know acid attacks would skyrocket and they're still trying to sell the religion of peace

You have to be inclusive user, or they will feel left out

>the whole world is turning against Israel just to spite Trump

oh no, not the UN
better start preparing the prostitutes for their mercenary soldiers and following their example by placing white supremacists in charge of the NAACP