This man stole the election

Imagine had Gore won in 2000
>no Iraq war
>Saddam still here
>no shitstorm in the Middle-East
Dubya stole it. I unironically would prefer a Gore presidency to a Bush presidency

Other urls found in this thread:

nsarchive2.gwu.edu//NSAEBB/NSAEBB116/index.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_intelligence_before_the_attacks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everyone else did too.

Gore got more votes than bush

Just like Hilary hot more votes than trump.

Now we are going to have another war and blah blah so on and so on.

Gore wouldn't have put you in 'Raq in '03

I preferred Gore just because wanting to avoid American monarchy tendencies. But honestly Iraq was a go no matter what. Saddam would still be dead. Middle east is inherently a shit storm.

Oh, did we want to go to Iraq? What bad thing were they doing again?

>muh webonz of mass destrukshion

>Iraq was a go no matter what.
Gore winning would have meant a different team. Rumsfeld, Powell, etc wouldn't have been there with their WMD horseshit

The massive torture and oppression of ethnic minorities? Are you kidding me mate. Not to mention the militaristic tendencies of Saddam in bullying around his neighbors.

every congressman voted to do that shit because they are all bought by kikes
Gore would have put us in there too

That thing the government admitted was all fabricated?

fuck off faggot, foreign powers have no business in the arab world or in the middle east, leave us the fuck alone and you wouldn't have this immigrant crisis

>The massive torture and oppression of ethnic minorities?
Who fucking cares

Horeshit.

dumbass... im making fun of retards who say iraqis were making weapons of mass destruction.

Ethnic minorities in Iraq? What like white people? Who are the minorities in Iraq?

Not even trolling, Bush had a vision where (((God))) told him that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction that he planned to use against Israel and the USA.

Gore would have stopped 9/11?

They can make a simple connection like that.

They can't see how Israel attacking Palestine means more migrants to them.

They just see sandniggers and they find them icky.

The whole problem was that foreign power Iraq wouldn't leave its foreign neighbors alone you fucking idiot.
If you guys could manage to have a somewhat function region maybe we could leave you alone, but you manage to fuck it up everytime.

Gore was VP to Clinton when they were sanctioning and bombing Iraq due to claims of Iraqi WMD development and not abiding by UN resolutions. Clinton and almost all Democrats in the late 90's and early 2000's were openly talking about WMD's as well and talking about removing Saddam from power. Gore would have done the same thing that Bush did.

What about all the U.S troops that had fun there ?

Yeah, thank God the middle east doesn't have a history of cultural and religious conflicts.

You must be the most uneducated retard ever. Typical fucking american who thinks the world is divided in white and black people only.

OP thinking president have any influence over global affairs. I guess Gore would have also stoped the housing market crash too eh? Here is a red pill, Alan Greenspan is your president.

>ameritard edookayshun

He sent the order.
He's also responsible for parroting (((global warming))).

>Who are the minorities in Iraq?
Kurds, which Saddam used Sarin gas on which was given to him by the US in the early 90s.

>Israel attacking Palestine

what the fuck are you talking about retard? Palestinian immigrants are barely even a thing hahaha

Too bad and fuck you.
t. Floridaman Bushvoter

Saddam would've still been alive if Bush wasn't such a vagina. The Iraqi VP proposed that Saddam and Bush have a duel. While the rest of their respective cabinets duel each other, based on rank and position. Saddam would've slaughtered Bush honestly.

>muh webonz of mass destrukshion
>muh gas chumbers of mass ebil, holohoax

Funny how U.S. democrats will 'stand up for justice' when the victim has brown skin. But will continue the lie of "muh ebil gas hoax" because the Germans are white.

Really makes you think.

>"Yes, more, kike-master! Oh yes!"

doesn't matter, arabs deal with their own problems, why did the usa have to attack iraq ? because of muh kuwait ? yes saddam invading kuwait was not justified, but the usa did not help the kuwaitis because they love them, they wanted oil, and they wanted to kill any arab leader who cared about his people such as saddam.

>muh boor gordz :DD

I'm guessing that's a no.

True.

>thread about Iraq and 2003
>"moh jooes gaz chamberz 1943"
>amerimuttard AIDSucation

>arabs deal with their own problems

They don't though, they just create bigger problems.

>any arab leader who cared about his people such as saddam.

You mean how he brutally oppressed anyone that wasn't from his own clan or ethnicity?

I never said he would in the first place. These amerimutt memes are right after all, you have the attention span of a fucking goldfish kek

you amerimutts really just post without thinking

Nigger, who the fuck cares if some leader kills his own people, it's not our fucking problem you globalismus retard

You never said anything, just posted a retarded image.
Kill yourself you frog eating cunt.

OK what are Kurds? What color are they? Brown right? What don't the Iraqis like them?

And why is america always fighting for israel? I never hear about it doing that for other places.

>they create bigger problems

how so ?

>saddam opressed anyone that wasn't from his own clan or ethnicity

no, saddam suppressed anyone who was a threat to his power, such as kurds.

that is some major blue pilled stuff over there. Actually believing a president could have had any influence on the decades long effort to overthrow every Middle eastern regime and replace it with more western friendlier ones

Iran is next, no matter who or what gets voted into office.

>why is amurrica fighting for greatest ally

reveal your flag

>Implying USA hasn't been fucking up the middle-east since the 70s

>>this man stole the power away from the Senate and people if rome!!! Imagine if he hadn't invaded gaul and stirred things up in Egypt!!

What the hell is your point?

>No shitstorm in the Middle East.

Ha. Haha.

>gore won't attack iraq

Gore will still attack iraq to make sure the petrodollar is safe.Saddam spooked amerimutts by trying to sell his oil using Euro which has a more stable value unlike the shitty petrodollar.

no, not in my lifetime, im not letting the jews win.

Since the 50s.

Good lord you didn't even realize I was OP, you didn't even read the OP. tell me you're joking or else kys

Lol what are you going to do? If ZOG wants Iran gone then it's going to go.

We have to do what's right! We are the superhero of the world. Were there is trouble we will be there.

America always fights for human rights. We are very progressive.

>arguing with an amerimutt

Oh don't get me wrong, I don't even give a shit about Kurds. I was just informing my fellow ignorant American.

>no iraq war
>saddam still here
>no shitstorm in middle east
This says nothing about 9/11, and Afghanistan is separate from the Middle East conflicts.

>implying there is a difference between bush and gore

wake up, brainlet

im going to assassinated the bibi

He stole fuck all.
His handlers cheated.

9/11 was planned you dumb fuck, just so the us could justify invading countries filled with oil, which happened to be islamic countries.

>>no Iraq war
>>Saddam still here
>>no shitstorm in the Middle-East

>This says nothing about 9/11

>Gore would have stopped 9/11?

>>ameritard edookayshun

Israel is our greatest ally? Aren't they always fighting and having conflicts? Aren't they a tiny third world country filled with brown poor people? Do they have nukes? If America went to war they would have a big army and weapons to help us?

What's it like living with your parents as an adult?

>he was a good boy he dindu nuffin

WMD wasn't the reason why they went but ok.

hahahaha the jews beat you dumbass arabs every single time

whoa ! you got me there for sure buddy ? how can i ever recover, that carefully planned response destroyed me !
hahaha retard, israel owns amurrica, reveal your flag, i dont argue with meme flags.

You are from Jordan? why do you care then? your country is to small and isn't relevant. Why would you care what happens to Iran?

tbf saddam had chemical wmd leftovers from the iran-iraq war, it's just that the cia niggers decided to meme about the niger yellowcake story and it devolved into muh nuckear wmds. Which was the lie they used as a justification.

>implying it was a fair fight

Now I know you are literally retarded. 9/11 led to the invasion of AFGHANISTAN, which btw has NO OIL.

Bush was warned about 9/11 and Bin Laden by his Intelligence literally 4 times in 2001, in each month since May before September 11th.

nsarchive2.gwu.edu//NSAEBB/NSAEBB116/index.htm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_intelligence_before_the_attacks

Why do people actually believe in this meme?

>What's it like living with your parents as an adult?

>talking about Iraq and sovereignty
>"lololol manchild! argument won!"

>clinton was a globalist cia nigger lover
>gore was his vp therefore he agrees on those things
Gore as vp had no influence on any of that. He brought leftist credibility for bill.

Yes, which is why I posted the comment.
It's supposed to imply there's no difference between presidents.

hahahaha now it needs to be fair? How come Saddam didn't give the Kurds a fair fight?

Arabs will forever be the biggest cucks in the middle east thanks to Israel

muslim brothers, im not falling for the jewish tricks, they plant so called sunni sheikhs to radicalize us into fighting with other muslims so we stay weak.

Yes, because only US democrats are the only people that say Jews were gassed in the US, and that was the reason why the US entered the war and not that the Japs wanted to get slap really really hard.

Afghanistan has opium and other resources like lithium.

But I haven't even mentioned the jews in this thread therefore how can you assume my position on this subject? Fuck off

So what's it like?

@152611622
(You)

>the US invaded Afghanistan because it wanted opium and lithium

That is absolutely mentally retarded bullshit

opium
>saddam vs kurds is same as palestinians vs israelis

haha, you're joking, r-right ?

Reminder that the election was called for gore but then 10,000 military votes for bush in one county of Florida arrived by boat which flipped the county which flipped the state, and that Bush's brother (Jeb) was governor at the time that this happened

see it may have not been planned, but in-hindsight, you have an admin that purposely ignored security warnings and directly after 9/11 you had his cabinet secretaries saying opportunistically that they were going to use it to invade Iraq.

So america...who is controled by Israel...who are Jews...are making america destroy all the countries that just happen to be Muslim?

And so Hilary or trump, things would be the same because they are both controlled by Israel?

afghanistan opium fields produce 90% of the herion worldwide.

They don't give a fuck about you. They just want power, and use their religion to get it because the masses are increadibly stupid.

Khameni would kill every muslim in Jordan and Qatar and all those other small islamic nations if it only got him one little step closer to some sort of revenge against the USA

>Implying Gore wouldn't have done the same and that the president has any power at all.

LMAO, the only thing you got right was that he stole the election which is true, but things would have still been shitty under Gore you retard.

The Bushs and Clintons are buddies. 9-11 would have still happened. They all work for the Jews. History may have been different but still just as shitty.

Bullshit. The Bush administration didn't invent "muh Iraq WMDs". I was in the Air Force during the Clinton presidency. Everything we did was geared toward keeping Saddam in check. The threat of a Chem warfare attack by Saddam was THE centerpiece of everything we did. All of our training exercises were geared toward learning how to launch jets in full MOPP gear. When we went on tdy , we had shitty flack vests and helmets that nobody cared about. But goddamn you were in trouble if your Chen warfare bag wasn't it perfect order.

Don't forget he gassed the Kurds.

The idea that Saddam had WMD was taken as fact in the decade leading up to 9/11. I'm not saying it made sense to invade Iraq, but I am saying that the entire us military took it as fact that he had WMD, and its likely Gore would have likely gone after Saddam after 9/11, just as Bush did.

hmmm nice try faggot, why are the dutch shilling so hard in this thread ?

Kurds are known to be the worst invaders of all time. Fuck em.

>Selective Reasoning
>Selective Justice
See what I mean? Case in point.

What happened was simple. White people realized their notion of "a fair deal" is not shared by anyone other then their own fellow Whites. This arabic semetic rat has proved my point by selectivity choosing to apply his own notion of justice strictly to his own in-group, and no one else.

The concept of -Universal Justice- only exist among Whites inside a White society. The rest of the world has a fully in-group supremacist mindset to the fullest with absolutely zero concern for members outside of their own in-group.

This is why we see this double standard of "Justice", "Morality" and "Concern" among so called Democrats, NeoLiberals and Leftist.

If these Democrat "Doo gooders" really cared about humanity they would apply their same 'Critical Thinking' skills for debunking the fake "Nazi Gas Chambers of Doom". But no, they don't and will not. Instead they will choose to apply their "sensibilities" to Iraqi, because the Iraqi's have brown skin.

This is why we're smarter than you.
This is why we win.
Because you're full of shit.
That's why.
:)

- the clipper chip
- crypto key escrow
- decreasing the restrictions on wiretapping
- increasing the number of federal capital crimes

These are just some of the policies of the Clinton administration that Gore supported and you forgot. Not to fucking mention that his bitch-whore wife started the PMRC.

So, you’re a fucking idiot.

there is not a lot of money in opium. And its not like its addictive. And not like people do crazy things on it or for it that they wouldn't normally do.

There's good reason to doubt that. Not only Gore was a Dem, as I said, different team. Yes, the military would have played a role, but I don't see any types of Powells or Rumsfelds in any Dem cabinet.

dude are you fucking high ? are you retarded or what

and hilary got more votes than obama during the 2008 primary.