Never

Did you mean Best Girls chapter?

Never ever.

I want cakey to put makeup on me.

What did he want, Sup Forums?
The suspense is killing me

A cherry cola

Haha

Starting reading this today, shit is great.

>azusa will never flip your boyskirt
Why even live?

What did she mean by this?

Bitches and whores

>she literally recognizes that bulge

There's only one whore there.
Hint: it's not the make-upless one

Why is Chisa so cute?

Still don't get why that one guy wants to cheat on his girlfriend. She's hot and willing to fuck

It's because he's scum.

Anime when?

Childhood friends never win, even when they do.

Deep

The point of their friendship is that all of them have flaws that make them terrible human beings unattractive to any female.
He's mildly handsome and not a creepy otaku, so his fault is that he's complete garbage, and that's why they're friends.

What is he trying to say?

Dumping the new chapter if you don't mind for those who've missed it, and for easier to copy/crop reaction images.

The work Helvetica puts into it is great.

>tfw waifufags like this one will eventually ruin every thread with their shipfaggotry

Aw shit

I'd still eat it

Picked up

Love this series to death but one little nitpick still annoys me

> Engineering students having the time to do even half of the shit in the series

I call bullshit

Considering the scum group literally cheat in a chapter, they at least probably have all the time they need.

Well, the side story where they try cheating on a test is very realistic if you look past the exaggerated humor.

>The work Helvetica puts into it is great.
t. helvetica dev

youtube.com/watch?v=hQo1HIcSVtg

I love that fucker

Iori has great legs. N-no homo.

True but that was german

Now if they tried cheating on either a calc or physics test and got the same shitty scores, that would be realistic.

She's the VA that he likes. She doesn't like that he's calling kohei disgusting.

Eh I mean, it's their first year.

Everyone flops their first year of college

I agree. He's very cute.
This. It slipped by me the first time.

You mean everyone flops second year.

10/10 Iori confirmed best girl (male)

This is a Japanese male.

Guess Kouhei's love interest has finally appeared. Is she the same girl that briefly spaghetti'd over him in the mixer chapter?

fug

That's the seiyuu Kouhei is fawning over.

This man is not only garbage, but also completely retarded. That childhood friend is soooo cute, and she even was willing to take him back last chapter.

how can one girl (male) be so based?

Friends like those are a dime a dozen. You can't help but love their stupidity. At least I do.

It's almost like any piece of fiction ever featuring college students only emphasizes the fun stuff of college because the opposite is boring.
Besides nip universities apparently are a walkover compared to the final highschool exams.

True, true. People over there care more about high school than anything else.There needs to be more university manga though.

Give it to me straight, anons. Does this have a chance of getting an anime?

Who was in the wrong here?

Most mangakas don't go to college so it's not like they have a solid base to write a manga about it.

I'd say so. It seems to be fairly popular in Japan, and Baka Test got 2 seasons.

About as likely as Chisa winning the Ioribowl.

;)

Why does worst girl have to keep lusting over best girl?

Claimed

It's like he's an asshole or something

So how likely is Chisa to win the iorib owl? They're cousins but it's different in Japan when it comes to that isn't it? Or is Cakey gonna take the cake? Not that I care who wins, all girls a best.

End of chapter 24. Hope you enjoyed it.

FYI, other anons have done speed translations of subsequent chapters up to 28 iirc. Check the archive.

They're not blood related.

Is this and Hinamatsuri the best comedy manga right now?

Chio-chan too