FBI is going after BAMN/Antifa

>The FBI visited a North Berkeley home Friday morning in what has been described by authorities only as “warrant activity.”
>One reader told Berkeleyside the block was “covered in cops and the Feds” when her husband went out to get the newspaper around 7 a.m. “It was an early morning raid.… It was pretty crazy.”
Is it true? Who did the FBI raid in Berkeley yesterday? FBI could only say it's not "an operation." Any anons know what that means? The neighborhood looks pretty nice, so this wasn't some squatter house or something. And a comment in the Berkeleyside article suggests it could be immigration related, but it was the FBI, not ICE. Maybe it's a tax thing too. But, it's Berkeley. Let's hope this is some big money commie scum going down.
berkeleyside.com/2017/12/08/federal-authorities-berkeley-friday-dont-know/
archive.is/z4RrK

Other urls found in this thread:

berkeleyside.com/2017/12/08/federal-authorities-berkeley-friday-dont-know/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

§ 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection
§ 2384 - Seditious conspiracy
§ 2385 - Advocating overthrow of Government
§ 2386 - Registration of certain organizations

They can go to prison and get raped by AIDS niggers.

All those tips from the safety squad are finally paying off.. we need to start that again

Antifa say some shit they weren't going to back up, but the FBI has to waste their time anyway cause someone filled the form already.

Bike lock guy made a deal and ratted his BAMN friends out.

Antifa needs to be shut down

This would be the best. I hadn't considered Eric the Rat.

So, where were they on Nov 4th?

Not a crime in California.

In fact, it's required in California for citizenship.

>Bike lock guy made a deal and ratted his BAMN friends out.
It would be glorious. Bike lock guy was bragging like liberals do about how he's never going to see prison despite multiple felonies. He cut a deal, sold out all his friends, then goes onto social media bragging about how he got away with attempted murder. (Like liberals always do.)

Then Antifa has him killed. Win-win!

reroll

man I need beer for this

kek

Kek

yeah they are fanatics. Last time the leftist fanatics got like this there were like 2000 bombings in a year. The media doesn't talk about it and doesn't want millenials to learn about it. They were not a lot of deaths but it was a lot destruction of property and there were deaths. Right wing extremists have done things like oklahoma city.

Both sides, when they have this type of fanaticism need to be stamped out. They're a threat to society and we pay the FBI to take care of these outliers.

>Last time the leftist fanatics got like this there were like 2000 bombings in a year.
Referring to the 60s/70s/Weathermen era?

>berkeleyside.com/2017/12/08/federal-authorities-berkeley-friday-dont-know/
Lets meme this into reality. We need to sow mistrust in these commie fuckers

keks

They were probably cleaning up evidence of the Berkeley mayor colluding with Antifa.

REMINDER! SPREAD THIS.

and it was at least twice as bad in Europe. the 70's were a complete nightmare from a terrorism point of view that none of us should wish to ever see again. the scum back then were practically idolized. i remember a third of german youth that were polled would have given support to the Baader Meinhof. given the scale nowadays, the Conservatives may have won the culture war after all.

is different here brtw, very different. IE the secret police is always waist deep into these leftist groups.

In fact, they say it straight out that they don't even follow NMR that much as they have nothing to fear from them. Well if they are lying here on the last one is impossible for me to know though, but I assume it's some truth to it at least. That is they are still paying attention to these leftist groups very much, those and goat fuckers

isn't Soros' faggoty son in/from Berkeley?

He is doing graduate school at Berkeley, but I'd guess he stays in San Fran in a penthouse or something super high end like that.

and this
Thats right the only reason we havn't been back to the moon is niggers.

Irreverent "opposition" group of LARPing teenagers gets raided for real? Kicked the hornets nest, haven't they?.

what that last one there, is that true?
20 and 15 years for irl shitposting at people and waving flags?

Yup. Look at the articles.

berkeleyanon here. i live a few blocks away from where this happened. this is some type of kidnapping case, a girl was being held against her will. the parents got the FBI involved. has nothing to do with politics.

Checked. When is Clanton's sentencing?

Soon. Some time this month iirc.

Darn. Are you positive it's not Yvette and her cronies holding runaways against their will in her home?

Thursday, right?

i don't know who the owner of the house is or who the victim is. the only thing i know is what i posted.

Weatherman. Always singular.

>has nothing to do with politics
I bet it will end up having when a local dem is suspected to be involved

Let the wild speculation continue then.

If antifa they are just raiding the basement

no they pointed guns at kids too. itd be nice if it were true but brandishing is a big deal in america.

What did Star Trek STD mean by this?

>we pay the FBI to create these outliers
ftfy