Kimchi posting kimchi stuff

Im a kimchi man.
I like sushiman but hates chingchongman
this is the kimchiman's shitpost.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14582056
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

welcome to Sup Forums faggot. how do you feel about best korea?

hi Kim
i always thought you guys hated sushiman because of all that shit that went down a few generations ago. what changed?

[immediate action req]
[purge with fire]

Die with your rage!

Hey baby, want me to take you to the Sauerkraut bar tonight?

Damn son, you ever play gp32?

strawpoll.me/14582056

i think the little slope is back to playing starcraft

FUCK YOU SOUTH KOREA STOP ASKING FOR WAR REPERATIONS AND APOLOGIES. IT IS NOT OUR FAULT THAT YOUR COUNTRY IS LITERALLY SHIT ECONOMY THAT CANNOT SUSTAIN WITHOUT OUR HELP HAHAHAHAHA. Fuck dog eaters your country is run by feminists hahahah

i like kimchi too, how good is live in korea, fuck japan

i guess younger generation dont really feel it through the skin. We just learned it from history books so not really relatable anymore.
sushiman's contribution to the world is really gratifying. We enjoy their food and products very much. We just despise their denial to everything that has happened. Super immature. They need to learn from Germany what mature means.
Also we hate chingchongman because of their pollution. Serious cancerous country.

You guys are more closely related to us than many, unfortunately, would like to admit. We have more in common than we do with the Mongol hordes of China. Remember, it is the Chinese who invaded your country and brought the Kim Family to power.

fuckin love kimchi

see? very immature. Gets mad for no reason. We are NOT asking for apologies you dindu! We just want you guys to accept what has happened and admit it. Germany really took the responsibility and directed their energy to making better laws and human rights. Grow up you dindu.

Just a sidenote, you guys have one of most delicious food in the world. Love you guys :)

Why can't you fucking sushiniggers and kimchiniggers just get along? Chill out, Jesus Christ.

I love hamburger.
Thank you McDonaldMan

ITT: English teachers larping as asians

sushiniggers sell us radiation poisoned fish to us. And sadly we have to accept them because they threaten us with trading agreement covered by international law.

ITT Chinese living in Vancouver larping as humans

hi maplesyrupman!
i enjoy hotcakes thanks to your trees

お前バカすぎるJapanese peopleare closer to European than fuckdogshit Korean scum

What happened? We civilized you , we gave you factories, you saved you from China! Fucking dogshit Korean is ungrateful and needs to die.

>sushiniggers sell us radiation poisoned fish to us. And sadly we have to accept them because they threaten us with trading agreement

Trading agreement? hahahah tell that to yourself you need our fish to survive because you are dogshit economy with shit farms hahahaha Japanese fish is the best in world and that is why white pople love our fish

Wow so much hate.
In a way I agree but very inhumane way.
Should African American be greatful for what happened to them in the past? For bringing them to American rather than living in Africa?
Same analogy.

C'mon nip, if you're going to turn this into Sup Forums at least give us some bantz. This is nigger-tier shitposting.

Makes sense. I have a couple from Seoul that I work with, they both are older and still resent sushiland a bit for all that, but have mentioned that their kids love anime and jp food, etc.

Anyway gonna cook up some tteokbokki in your honor

What? LOL Island monkey is deluded.
We have Australian beef, Sweden fish that are cheap. We dont need your hiroshima fish. We have to accept your product because you guys are forcing us.

>Should African American be greatful for what happened to them in the past? For bringing them to American rather than living in Africa?

Yes because they ctually have rights and welathy enough to go back to Africa and enslave fellow blacks (liberia)

Inhumane? How about you actualy treat your parents well instead of putting them on street? How about you stop eating dog? HGow about you treat people like people instead of how many university diploma they got?

>We have to accept your product because you guys are forcing us.

Hahaha I thought your country strong and independant? Hahahaha you are still our slave hhahahaha pigfuckdogshit Koreans so delusional. Stop being a victim and say no to our trade agrreement you pussy Korean if you don't want our fish.

Based nip

Why don't you guys try doing something constructive instead? How would you work together to smash the north Koreans? Wouldn't that be fun?

North Koreans are our friends because they promise to destory South Korea

How about destroying gookland together then? Doesn't that sound fun?