FUck Iceland mirite fellow progressives ?

Josiah Howard
Josiah Howard

Damn Icelander womyn with their Eugenics mentality. Not like us fellow progressives that do it 23% less.
archive.is/YyOvS

All urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YyOvS
youtube.com/watch?v=yQJEoRhkapw
youtube.com/watch?v=0AXseEnXtsc
youtube.com/watch?v=SDc7Tlgfg7M
youtube.com/watch?v=8L64BcCRDAE
youtube.com/watch?v=aUl_o3lwCdA
nrc.nl/nieuws/2015/06/18/diagnose-van-downsyndroom-leidt-in-meer-dan-90-pr-1504942-a1005981
volksgezondheidenzorg.info/onderwerp/downsyndroom/cijfers-context/oorzaken-en-gevolgen#node-levensverwachting-en-kwaliteit-van-leven-met-downsyndroom
youtube.com/watch?v=yQABYvMFT9I

Carson Bailey
Carson Bailey

This is what a godless society looks like. You aren't perfect, should people have aborted you? Cause that's what is coming next you know, agnostics and atheists will want to kill everyone

Brayden Kelly
Brayden Kelly

niceeeeeeeeeee

Noah Adams
Noah Adams

Since Iceland is a tiny, hostile place to live, they can't afford to maintain their comfy 1st world existence AND house retards who contribute nothing. I think this is about necessity to a large degree.

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

this is a mistake they should be bred as labourers and fruit pickers instead of automating everything

Andrew Lopez
Andrew Lopez

People killed their babies if they had any malformation

Not killing genetical trashes is a modern thing

Evan Jones
Evan Jones

You act like Iceland is a third world country. You thinking here living in shacks up there? You probably think Iceland is just ice you fucking idiot

Alexander Richardson
Alexander Richardson

Papa Adolf would be proud

Thomas Morris
Thomas Morris

That picture made me shiver.

Bentley Peterson
Bentley Peterson

Do you honestly think that is our thought process?
Stop with this cartoonish fantasy of "le ebil atheits hate all life"

Jayden King
Jayden King

THIS IS A GENOCIDE AGAINST OUR MONGOLIAN PEOPLE! I DEMAND REPARATIONS FROM ICELAND!!

Asher Ortiz
Asher Ortiz

This is what a christcuck sounds like
just fuck my genepool up lmao

Owen Adams
Owen Adams

As a fellow white mongoloid male Im with you.

Kayden Peterson
Kayden Peterson

That is at the heart of the thought though. It's an abortion of convenience. You shouldn't get to kill people because they're inconvenient.

Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson

There is nothing ethically wrong with abortion unless its a healthy white fetus.

Gavin Rivera
Gavin Rivera

That's the spirit.

William Ortiz
William Ortiz

Survival is upon greatness based.

Christian Richardson
Christian Richardson

God
Hitler
pick one

Charles Nguyen
Charles Nguyen

You are worst than your son UK

Zachary Price
Zachary Price

enjoy your nation of brainless mongoloids
god hates people with down syndrome, he wants us to kill them

Noah Lee
Noah Lee

About 200 years ago, there was a ~50% infant mortality rate. If there's anything unnatural about today's godless society, it's the fact most infants survive after being born. Would you rather go back to that era?

Ethan Rivera
Ethan Rivera

The left is truly mind blowing

literal retards are good for a society

Now I see why they want to turn everyone into niggers, the most useless race to ever exist. We could have mixed with Asians or maybe even just Arabs and still have some dignity left over, but niggers? Even the left realizes how disgusting/broken they are. That's why they want it

Benjamin Sullivan
Benjamin Sullivan

The USA should aspire to the 100% mark too. There is zero reason to have a downie kid in today's world of pre-testing. I can't stand people who have retards by choice. Unless you have coin out the ass all that is going to happen is at some point you pass away as the parents and then your tard kid is just left 100% rudderless in a world it can't even sort of understand.
So it ends up in a shit tier home or if by some horrible luck you have a normal kid too they might take in the random tard out of misplace family feeling and now the parents selfish choice wrecks their normal kids life too.

Adrian White
Adrian White

Iceland is just making sure they never get an Icelandic Trump

Caleb Barnes
Caleb Barnes

Good when they find the gay gene we can kill them in the womb. No more gays.

Oliver Parker
Oliver Parker

What does the Arizona cop have to do with any of this?

Leo Thompson
Leo Thompson

Did you not read the part where I said "they can't afford to maintain their comfy 1st world existence" ?

Kill yourself. Immediately.

Cameron Phillips
Cameron Phillips

Most likely it'll end up at some asylum, where the personnel will take turns fucking it every night. This world is not built for the defenceless.

David Kelly
David Kelly

I think their train of thought goes like this
I will love it so much. It will never feel rejected (by me)
Yea ok but it will never be able to fend for itself and society will threat it like what it is, a broken defect.

Jonathan Phillips
Jonathan Phillips

OY VEY WE CAN'T SELL MEDICATIONS AND THERAPY SESSIONS!

Jonathan Morris
Jonathan Morris

this is genoicde

Cameron Peterson
Cameron Peterson

A downy would have beaten Clinton too.

Jackson Rivera
Jackson Rivera

I like it. Less shit posting on Sup Forums.

Aaron Walker
Aaron Walker

Why do you all act like this is a bad thing?

Angel Perry
Angel Perry

A Down Syndrome embryo is supposed to abort itself, but sometimes the cell machinery makes a mistake and it survives. If you look at it this way, 100% of Down Syndrome humans who have ever lived are failed abortions.

Zachary Ross
Zachary Ross

You cant get all of us.

Dominic Rodriguez
Dominic Rodriguez

People are upset that a lifelong, cognition damaging condition is being removed so nobody else has to suffer with it or care for those who do.

I despise these emotional fuckheads because their instant reaction is to make it about them, themselves and their virtuous ways and how *not* virtuous, you the supporter are.

They don't give a fuck about anybody except themselves. Are they going to be the support staff for these people?

And no motherfucker, doing it for a week with a camera crew following you isn't near enough.

Nathan Howard
Nathan Howard

He did, because America isn't Iceland

Christian Myers
Christian Myers

Also, what the shit happened to my image.

Ayden Morgan
Ayden Morgan

Because God loves everyone and all humans are equal and important.

Brandon Sullivan
Brandon Sullivan

I'd rather have a downy than a woman on the force.

Easton Brooks
Easton Brooks

It’s not about being perfect, it’s about being decent. Not wanting down syndrome babies is a pretty fucking low standard.

Blake Ross
Blake Ross

It's not a bad thing. Keep Iceland great.

Logan Fisher
Logan Fisher

Iceland has always favored eugenics. The weak shouldn't multiply and take up scarce land.

You might think that Icelanders are nothing much, but why have you even heard of Iceland? It's a community of under a third of a million people, yet it's its own country with large territorial waters.

They have some of the world's most beautiful women, and the world's strongest men. They do groundbreaking work in geothermal energy and automated fishery. You might say they have only average (((IQ))) scores for whites, but that test is bullshit, otherwise how do they make the male and female averages come out the same? IQ tests emphasize trivialities and de-emphasize important aspects of mental function in their scoring.

Christcucks go home. Christianity was just a ridealong as Europe copied the cultural essentials of large-scale order from the Romans, like Japanese wearing business suits.

Nathaniel Gray
Nathaniel Gray

it s a good thing that you got rid of the retards, we should do some post natal abortions to the rest, especially to the jews.

Alexander Butler
Alexander Butler

I thought you were making a gif joke.

Ethan Rivera
Ethan Rivera

You might say they have only average (((IQ))) scores for whites, but that test is bullshit, otherwise how do they make the male and female averages come out the same?
You mean its worst than whats shown?

Jason Ross
Jason Ross

There's actually a reasonable chance they get the diagnosis wrong. I actually have very low chance of autism or downs in my family, so i have to make sure whatever girl i knockup doesnt have family history with it.

Andrew Perry
Andrew Perry

This is what a rapeless society looks like. Should people have stopped your rapist father? Cause tat's what is coming next you know, agnostics and atheists will want to kill children of rape.

Caleb Miller
Caleb Miller

abortion
keeps retards with down syndrome away
keeps crime rates down by aborting kids that are unwanted by blacks and spics
remove the possibility of single mothers the biggest drain to the government in terms of welfare and their insanity which ruins a country over time by voting for more gibs

Abortion is a great thing, the only reason why people dislike it is muh religion, facts and statistics-wise abortion helps out conservative countries a lot more than liberal ones funnily enough.

Jaxon Morris
Jaxon Morris

Sometimes when pictures are posted at the same time on different boards it gets screwy.

Brayden Garcia
Brayden Garcia

Europe is not lost yet

Isaac Cooper
Isaac Cooper

first post is muh sky dude
That's right goyim, pray to Mc'Jesus

Josiah Ortiz
Josiah Ortiz

keeps crime rates down by aborting kids that are unwanted by blacks and spics
Thats were you are wrong meme flag.
Those two groups get mo free money for each mutt they squirt.

Andrew James
Andrew James

Not that easy from a genetic viewpoint, my German friend. You all do image eugenics to be so easy

Colton Moore
Colton Moore

Eh, the kid will be recycled anyway. Makes me wonder what the US would be like if more women got rid of dangerously defective unborn children instead of having them live a tortured existence second only to the anons on here.

Christian Gonzalez
Christian Gonzalez

Did you read the part where I said they obviously fucking can
LOL A FEW DOWN SYNDROME KIDS AND ICELANDS WHOLE ECONOMY AND WAY OF LIFE GOES DOWN THE DRAIN FOREVER LOL THEYRE RIGHT ON TE EDGE

Matthew Price
Matthew Price

(((eliminated)))
That's like saying you cured cross section paralysis by shooting everybody in a wheelchair.

Jaxson Gomez
Jaxson Gomez

moar like u stop them from being born so that gene isnt passed on

Nolan Morgan
Nolan Morgan

They might be a burden on society but they almost certainly lead happier lives than us.

Matthew Richardson
Matthew Richardson

Well didn't you guys give that a red hot go?

Joseph Morris
Joseph Morris

Love me father

Thomas Morales
Thomas Morales

Both are terrible

Camden Rogers
Camden Rogers

You are a moron that doesn't understand the function of faggots in society.

David Perry
David Perry

I am thinking of creating a dating profile on OkCupid where I put in some right wing only shit tests in the data, and also put in that I won't date anyone who would not abort a potato.

I expect zero matches as in real life.

Owen Ortiz
Owen Ortiz

If you survey happiness in the lowest IQ parts of the population they always come up happier.
Wonder why?

Matthew Davis
Matthew Davis

im tired of not only retards but also cripples, anyone with a disability should get shot (except Hot girls who are paralysed from the waist down). the rest should euthanised.
these faggots think they are entitled to alot of stuff just because they are defective (or as they call it to not feel inferior, "given different abilities"). fuck off, i feel the utmost disgust towards these defective subhumans.

all the fatsos,cripples(except paralysed QTs)blind,retarded,deaf,mute, even more so if they are brown, should be shot. im tired of their shit and asking for help, i always tell them NOOOOO but then i get shit because moralfaggotry and resentment is supre high in this shithole country

Justin Sanders
Justin Sanders

Pro choice
Choose to abort the retarded
Choose to abort black babies

Fair tradeoff.

Xavier Sanchez
Xavier Sanchez

There's a huge difference between normal life problems and down syndrome dumbass. It's wrong to condemn them to a living hell. Would you marry and settle down with a downs syndrome girl? If not then you're a goddamn hypocrite.

Jose Turner
Jose Turner

Eugenics
it works
Try to get a liberal to admit this. It's like pulling teeth.

Grayson Bennett
Grayson Bennett

why wouldn't you abort a cripple?

Hudson Parker
Hudson Parker

But they do, as long as it means the eradication of the European culture they are all for it.

Owen Powell
Owen Powell

Originally, IQ tests were meant to detect delayed mental development in childhood while the information might still be used to take corrective measures (such as diagnosing and treating malnutrition, isolation, and other environmental factors), so they were designed to give equal scores to boys and girls of the same age, for the simple practical purpose of halving the complexity of scoring and evaluating tests.

However, they were quickly seized on by biased researchers looking for ways to support their politics, and the equal scores for boys and girls attracted a bad sort. As IQ testing was extended to adults and into measurement of exceptionally high intelligence, it was steered to denigrate practical mechanical intelligence and exalt the traits of career academics. If you look at an IQ test today, you'll find it full of questions with no verifiably correct answers, where you're asked to choose the "best" one.

IQ testing is still basically good for detecting mental deficiency, but you should be deeply suspicious of people drawing conclusions from high scores. You only need to look at the general insipidness of consistently-high-IQ Mensa members and the diverse (but generally not sub-normal) IQ scores of successful self-made businessmen.

John Brooks
John Brooks

Why is this even a thing? Really it should be the other way around about how 33% of people in the US do not abort babies with downsyndrome. It is not fair to anybody to do that shit, to give birth to kids that are going to be extremely infertile, need special needs treatment most of their life etc.

Tyler Price
Tyler Price

Yeah and on the 8th day God created the downies and the pinheads and the melonheads, have you ever met a downie? They are literally a waste of space, they have everything you need to be technically human but nothing that actually matters.
Let's apply rigorous standards to every other aspect of behaviour but claim abortion is always bad because it hurts muh fee fees
Fuck off retard

Juan Miller
Juan Miller

I'm "pro choice", but I think it's quite telling that lefties are only ok with aborting healthy babies. If you're "not ready" to have a child, then abortion is ok. If you want to have an abortion because you don't want to spend all your time and money on a drooling potato (at the expense of your other kids if you can even afford them after giving birth to a tard), then they scream, cry and try to guilt trip you.

Bentley Long
Bentley Long

I see nothing wrong with the way iceland deals with their retards.

Xavier Perez
Xavier Perez

Strange to be sure.

Easton Taylor
Easton Taylor

lowering the burden on the social system by choosing to be a responsible adult and not a welfare leech is somehow a negative thing

More people need to die
This is just a fact

Blake Turner
Blake Turner

Ok that shit was heavy.

Aaron Anderson
Aaron Anderson

literally satanism dude, they just want the whole world to go to shit

Kevin Butler
Kevin Butler

You aren't perfect, should people have aborted you?
You know, I often wish I wasn't born. Everyone would be better off that way.

Liam Cooper
Liam Cooper

And this is it gents.
The last rational thinker in Sweden.

Christian Sanchez
Christian Sanchez

They're not wastes of space, they're all pretty sweet gentle people but obviously retarded. However I 've only about 20% are fit enough for independent living and even less capable of working. A few are really talented artists though, cant remember the name but one is a bretty impressive painter. But regardless yes as a whole, they can be a burden and looking beyond even that many live difficult, painful and shortened lives so it's not even nice for themselves.

Dylan Jones
Dylan Jones

kek

Brandon Ortiz
Brandon Ortiz

this is what a christcuck society looks like

Jordan Sanchez
Jordan Sanchez

I wish I was aborted.

Austin Jenkins
Austin Jenkins

its a shame because with retard strength on our side we would be unstoppable retards are also extremely loyal more so than any dog can ever be F

Eli Clark
Eli Clark

Christcucks

Ian King
Ian King

You shouldn't get to kill people because they're inconvenient.
yes you should

Samuel Turner
Samuel Turner

I think this is best. There is no good outcome of having a kid with down other than the parent feeling proud of themselves for keeping it. It's all ego. The child will need some form of assistance all their life. When the parent dies, who then will become the caregivers? Other family members are then left with the burden. Having children with downs also costs more. It's just not good.

Connor Young
Connor Young

Can't even tell if it's trolling at this point.

Levi Price
Levi Price

The last thing our planet needs is more retards. Good for Iceland.

Juan James
Juan James

It's not about convenience, it's about quality of life.

Luis Brooks
Luis Brooks

how often do downies actually get depressed about being a downie

Is downie suicide a statistic?

Jace Rogers
Jace Rogers

Autists & retard alliance now

Leo James
Leo James

Why? That's the official position of christcuckery, and of those here claiming to be christcucks.

Jack Miller
Jack Miller

Or they can just not fuck or use a myriad of other protection methods. We should start a birth prevention campaign targeting blacks.

NO CHILDSUPPORT
NO PROBLEMS

Thomas Parker
Thomas Parker

Fuck that shit. I got three kids and they’re all normal thank God. Even if my wife was pregnant with a down’s baby we would keep it. God doesn’t deal you cards you can’t play. Abortion is the real holocaust. Go ahead, call me a christcuck; I don’t care.

Samuel Hall
Samuel Hall

I bet this has been written by one those types of parents who refuse to cure their deaf children with the implants that are available.
Women love nothing more than stroking their egos by telling everyone and their dog about how their kid is "special" and how hard their life is.
Oh it's such a chore to take care of little Timmy but I do manage!
Now let me tell you how hard it's to deal with the school etc...

My mother's friend has a kid and after some years she got this idea that her child is autistic, since the kid is a bit on the introverted side.
So she started going to doctors trying to get that diagnosis.
First she was told to gtfo because there was nothing wrong, but somehow she eventually managed to get a statement that her kid has mild autism or something.
After that it's been an attention seeking fest and sending emails to all other parents in her child's class about how they need to instruct their children about how to deal with autistic children.
Retards are nothing more than yet another way for women to draw more attention to themselves.
It's like trying to fish for real life pageviews or facebook likes and it's disgusting.
Modern women were a mistake.

Christian Martin
Christian Martin

I’m thinkinf the only reason %67 percent of US women don’t term Bc they’re probably couldn’t afford the screening in the first place.

Andrew White
Andrew White

Still better than some cunt going "LOL guess I got pregnant again time to abort!"

Brayden Foster
Brayden Foster

Christianity is perfectly compatible with eugenics and transhumanism more so than the other abrahimic bullshittery

Adam Jenkins
Adam Jenkins

t. assmad downie

Jaxson Murphy
Jaxson Murphy

ITS A WOMANS RIGHT TO ABORT UNLESS THE BABY HAS AN ILLNESS OR DISEASE THAT WOULD MAKE EVERONES LIFE HELL. THEN SHE HAS NO RIGHT TO ABORT!!! FACISTS!!! NAZIS!!!!! FUCK

Hudson Miller
Hudson Miller

You aren't perfect

Easton Garcia
Easton Garcia

What the fuck is wrong with the left? Isn't it the goal to get rid of disorders and diseases? Would any of these idiots that are upset about this want to be born a retard or have their children born that way? Of course not.

Joshua Watson
Joshua Watson

do downies actually get depressed about being a downie

Almost never, I think. But then again, it might be because they are treated specially.

Colton Watson
Colton Watson

You got bigger fish to fry, Kraute boy.

Daniel Kelly
Daniel Kelly

Down Syndrome humans who have ever lived are failed abortions.

wew

Elijah Johnson
Elijah Johnson

youtube.com/watch?v=0AXseEnXtsc

Asher Scott
Asher Scott

Right, birthing an invalid that will forever be a burden on the taxpayers is a much better option. Because, hey, at least you can feel good about your decision right?

Liam Smith
Liam Smith

they arent that self aware

its like if you can still question your sanity you arent that crazy

Jaxson Perez
Jaxson Perez

Club;
seals < downies

Jacob Morris
Jacob Morris

Maybe they'll cure Autism next!

Hunter Hill
Hunter Hill

Some guillable ones yes, but i´ve seen it, most are downies themselves, living with their families that want kids or simply couldn´t close their legs.

Kevin Price
Kevin Price

There's nothing wrong with eugenics.

Hudson Scott
Hudson Scott

Pretty much.
The only use invalids have is to study them and maybe find a way to cure(without pouring too much tax money in that venture ofc otherwise it would be scam) them somehow
Otherwise they should just be offed.

youtube.com/watch?v=SDc7Tlgfg7M

Jackson Phillips
Jackson Phillips

You dont even have to get lucky and get a defective one this days.
You can make them your own as you go.

Andrew Sanchez
Andrew Sanchez

Did he eat that?

Hunter Williams
Hunter Williams

Why don't you argue with god and see how much he cares about your taxpayer burden you atheist scum?

Michael Kelly
Michael Kelly

Of course they are fighting for their own kind. They are NOT even human. All downs should be killed pre or post. Do not let this species spawn.

Adam Wright
Adam Wright

still this mad, over a year later
Don't you have some refugees to force into Poland, Hans?

Julian Sanders
Julian Sanders

Too dumb to feel sadness user.

Adam Lee
Adam Lee

Damn Icelander womyn with their Eugenics mentality.

Hitler would be proud. Well done Iceland.

Robert Davis
Robert Davis

Best scene in the entire fucking movie.

Carter Reed
Carter Reed

I'd be happy to argue with God if he fucking showed himself.

Ian Sanchez
Ian Sanchez

spartans sure love their dead baby jokes

Jace Green
Jace Green

Good.

Fuck off, moralfag.

Zachary Peterson
Zachary Peterson

that explains my depression :^)

Leo Jones
Leo Jones

Mexicans experience depression?

Landon Lewis
Landon Lewis

Downs people are randy as fuk

Cameron Nelson
Cameron Nelson

Yes, all life's problems stem from bad genetics and inability to thrive because of mental hangups due to shit mutations and malformations. I wish every day that I was aborted. Life is garbage for garbage people, no amount of leftist retardation will fix my being. Eugenics is the best for everyone

Connor Wilson
Connor Wilson

This is why I hate religion

Sebastian Perez
Sebastian Perez

flag
white

Austin Gonzalez
Austin Gonzalez

A relative of mine had a child with Down's syndrome. I don't understand why, and I'm probably never going to ask.

Mason Murphy
Mason Murphy

Retards are more useful than niggers. One white guy can run 5 corkies at a mcdontand be successful.

Nolan Diaz
Nolan Diaz

Downies can just be put on night shifts in the department, video surveillance or some shit. They won't even be on their phones during their shift.

Noah Robinson
Noah Robinson

cheers meme flag.

Christian Flores
Christian Flores

Healthy people don't vote left

Connor Adams
Connor Adams

well yes but it is associated with female mentality so you'll never hear a guy say he is sad or depressed, also suicide rates aren't that high so I'm glad we still have machismo

Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter

I am perfect lmao.

Isaiah Kelly
Isaiah Kelly

suffer not the potato to live.

James Brown
James Brown

Every problem has a solution

Carson Sullivan
Carson Sullivan

Less aggressive
Less fertile
Less racist
Less likely to end up in jail in mass
hmmmmm ok this guy has a point.

Gabriel Myers
Gabriel Myers

Ignorance is bliss, but I'd rather not be a retard.

Andrew Thomas
Andrew Thomas

condemn a soon-to-be human to a life of suffering
or
do a mercy kill
hmmm. I think the second option is more empathetic.

Austin Rivera
Austin Rivera

Nice one iceland, no wonder your women are so hot

Alexander Thomas
Alexander Thomas

We can replace all the jobs niggers fuck up with corkies. Everyone wins.

Jose Baker
Jose Baker

machismo
They call it toxic masculinity over here.

Jack Robinson
Jack Robinson

Im gonna kill my perfectly healthy baby becausE ITS MY BODY MY CHOICE
FUCK ICELAND FOR WANTING TO ABORT MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY RETARDED CHIDREN HILLARY 2020!!!!!

Lincoln Sanders
Lincoln Sanders

I would force my girl to do the same if that happened.
I don't think my genes will allow that degenerate shit to happen though.

Lincoln Hughes
Lincoln Hughes

How difficult is it for a down syndrome person in Iceland to have good quality of life? We are not talking about a third world country, a person with down syndrome can have a pretty good life in the first world the difference is it will be harder, hence more inconvenient.

Isaac Hughes
Isaac Hughes

They do here too, machismo is like a slur, but atleast feminism is too, since it is taken by the general public to be the equivalent of machismo.

Landon Evans
Landon Evans

Do you really think a person with Down's Syndrome has a good quality of life, just because their external circumstances are tolerable?

A meaningless life of being a burden on others, being looked down on by others, not being able to participate in the things others do, not being trusted with basic things like driving cars and shooting guns...

I believe in infanticide for these cases.

Austin Hill
Austin Hill

Oh yeah just allow them to suffer a whole life where their pinnacle achievement, if they are the stephan hawking of downies, is packing bags at safeway. I'd rather not have lived at all!
Is an abortion a one way ticket to hell or pergatory? Because if they go to heaven I don't see what you are crying about.

Isaac Bailey
Isaac Bailey

I have always wanted to visit Iceland, it's starting to sound more and more like a place I would love to live.

Evan Foster
Evan Foster

Do Downies have the right to vote?

Christian Torres
Christian Torres

Good. To be born as a perfection in a country of perfect people, in a world full of deformities and abnormals, with one mission to cleanse the filth and retake Earth. I hope my descendants will have a chance for such a beautiful future with power of science.

Benjamin Harris
Benjamin Harris

Yes.

Charles Hernandez
Charles Hernandez

how can conservatives be simultaneously anti-abortion but pro-eugenics

Jeremiah Parker
Jeremiah Parker

I agree with destroying such defective "people".

It's a waste of resources to feed them and care for them when they will never be able to give back to society in any meaningful way. It's a shame, but that's the hand genetics has dealt.

Cameron Martin
Cameron Martin

It's almost like the National Socialists were right or something!
Explains why (((they))) are taking aim at little Iceland now for African and Asian invasion.

Adrian Reed
Adrian Reed

every flag is technically a meme flag

Blake Sullivan
Blake Sullivan

DOCTOR BRANDT, DO IT AGAIN!

Jeremiah Anderson
Jeremiah Anderson

Subtle Frenchy subtle.
Touche.

Carson Scott
Carson Scott

This is the problem within our ideology we try to out edge each other, my suggestion is that you go have a tard kid and try and kill them

also paganism is retarded and hitler apposed it

Jaxson Ross
Jaxson Ross

what's the big deal if they're killing downies?

because they're going to kill you next

murdering people because they're inconvenient to you is the definition of evil.

Bentley Johnson
Bentley Johnson

this is why people make fun of christians

because we have stupid people like this, who don't understand that they'd probably die anyways in older christian societies

Isaiah Garcia
Isaiah Garcia

meaningless life of being a burden on others
what? like sitting around playing video games and shitposting?

Caleb Wood
Caleb Wood

moving to iceland asap

Jace Rivera
Jace Rivera

It it turns out that eugenics policies work.

Levi Gutierrez
Levi Gutierrez

Man if only it was more like this in Canada

I ask my girlfriend why you shouldn't abort a down syndrome kid if you're relegating them to a lifetime of suffering and mediocrity, being a total drain on you

Her only response is "Well why should I deny them the chance to be happy." or variations of "It's fine if they're happy" on repeat like a broken record

Michael Bennett
Michael Bennett

murder
people

let me laugh even harder

Isaac Ward
Isaac Ward

With ma own goddamn earned money.

Brandon Smith
Brandon Smith

tfw Sigur Ros were low key Icelandic Eugenic Fanatics this entire time and basically Nazis

I think they should be made aware of their culpability in this.

youtube.com/watch?v=8L64BcCRDAE

Charles Baker
Charles Baker

le slippery slope fallacy
why would you allow someone to be born knowing their life is guaranteed to be irredeemable permanent shit

and not just for those around them, but primarily for themselves

we have the opportunity to end a specific form of human suffering and you would get in the way of that because you believe in fairytales from antiquity

you are truly a human piece of shit

Luke Green
Luke Green

like sitting around playing video games that enrage feminists into discrediting their whole cause with their absurd spluttering and shitposting the most effective anti-corruption president ever into office?
Poor hunters chase, good hunters wait.

Jordan Walker
Jordan Walker

You misspelled
Ex-cumdumpter
there Leaf.
Get out now.

Thomas Ward
Thomas Ward

christian ancient societies would almost certainly have dropped a newborn downs baby in a well, but yeah great point there chief.

Jaxson Hernandez
Jaxson Hernandez

It's also a mans right to abort his family, if the wife doesn't suck him the right way.

Gavin Butler
Gavin Butler

I'd rather not have lived at all!
You don't get to make that judgement.

James Myers
James Myers

American """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Christians"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" are fucking delusional. I'd rather have a godless society based on scientific merits than be stuck with you faggots.

Isaac Gray
Isaac Gray

Yeah thats kind of sad.
Downs people actually are a bit more functional than people realize. Just put them up for adoption so they have a fucking chance geez.
Not going to say its godless because Sup Forums cant handle statements like that, but murder shouldnt be taken so lightly.

Anthony Green
Anthony Green

chance to be happy

can't do shit tons of thing other people can
never can be self sufficient
if relatives die will be unloaded in nigger or mudslim invested retarded care

sure a happy life there.

Isaiah Martinez
Isaiah Martinez

Man she even tries to go as far as to claim that downies can be self sufficient and live on their own "in some cases", she won't ever come close admitting that the vast majority of them can't

Nicholas Jenkins
Nicholas Jenkins

Brit Cops can't carry guns. Downies would be the best. Imagine it, instead of the UK police officer being dragged around like a beta. They'd just call in the downie team and with their retard strength would be suplexing Muslims like they were children.

Anthony Phillips
Anthony Phillips

Slippery slope fallacy

Wyatt Reyes
Wyatt Reyes

Women are programmed to care for babies. They are not clever enough to make decisions on which baby to care for and which to abandon on the mountain to the will of the gods.

Dylan Peterson
Dylan Peterson

Begging for (You)s this badly

Kayden Lewis
Kayden Lewis

Not really a fallacy due to the fact they're already at the point where "You should abort your healthy white baby."

I'm not even going to link it for archive clicks, you can google it if you don't believe me. "Solve racism, kill your healthy white babies goys."

Asher Clark
Asher Clark

American Protestants would rather be burdened by their "Perfect little angel :)))))" which looks like an abomination from a scifi horror game than abort it

Ethan Perez
Ethan Perez

Lots of psychopaths in this thread if they aren't just being edgy for attention.

Lucas Bennett
Lucas Bennett

What is it that people are upset about exactly? People with down syndrome have a lower quality of life. Is it a good thing to subject them to 60 years of being a burdon on someone else's dollar?

Josiah Myers
Josiah Myers

Yeah but would you rather Christians or Muslims.
"Neither" is not an option. Choose one or the other.

Joshua Watson
Joshua Watson

I much ratter love this part in the tittle
And People’s Reactions Are Heartbreaking
Peoples=1 single, childless Journalist.

Jackson Davis
Jackson Davis

Downs people work from 9-5 just like everyone else, the difference is they need a caretaker, one is enough for about 10 of them so it isn't really a big deal, their contributions to society is just as valuable.

Jack Torres
Jack Torres

abortion is good
aborting downies is bad
How the fuck are people actually so stupid they can't see right through this blatant attempt to degenerate our society?

Andrew Allen
Andrew Allen

HOORAY!!!! ICELAND makes sense!!

Evan Allen
Evan Allen

Orthodox Christians :^)

Xavier Taylor
Xavier Taylor

I spent far too long wondering why the Icelanders were so ugly and misshapen.

Adam Cruz
Adam Cruz

Let me guess, unlike America, if you choose to have a downs baby in Iceland you're forced to cover the costs instead of the government?

Blake Ramirez
Blake Ramirez

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLSHIT
Tales From Sup Forums: The Chippo Man
youtube.com/watch?v=aUl_o3lwCdA

Logan Carter
Logan Carter

Anyone have the image of that thumbnail?

Carter Ortiz
Carter Ortiz

I think we should retroactively abort people who don't graduate from college because we can replace them with robots who aren't shitty and need our resources. Sorry fags.

Carter Mitchell
Carter Mitchell

It's funny that you mention that considering my girlfriend is childless and in school for journalism

Robert Thomas
Robert Thomas

Good

Aiden Taylor
Aiden Taylor

1. downs syndrome is not a dysgenic condition because it's not hereditary.
2. aborting them is not eugenic because they do not breed anyway, and are therefore just as much a genetic dead end alive or dead.

Anthony Moore
Anthony Moore

who decides what "decent" is?

Jason Wood
Jason Wood

robots
college
Leftist fag detected

Connor Nelson
Connor Nelson

Juan Price
Juan Price

I was making fun of the people in this thread who want to abort downies but are probably completely useless IRL themselves, even moreso than the downies.

Leo Garcia
Leo Garcia

I don’t think you understand the mental drain it takes to raise a retard

You go ahead and wipe its ass when it’s 25 years old because it can’t speak coherently or leave your home to start its own life.
Don’t forget that you’re stuck with him until you die too

Mason Rivera
Mason Rivera

If she waited until marriage to fug and was kind, yeah, I would. I knew a downie in HS, she was odd but not stupid.
Would blow up in my face with the shortened lifespan, though, and I couldn't have any kids.

Benjamin Thompson
Benjamin Thompson

I can't fucking see from your PoV. Being against downies is supposed to be a bad thing?

Noah Peterson
Noah Peterson

Max Hass?

Grayson Sanchez
Grayson Sanchez

spreading aids to niggers? that's their contribution to eugenics, at least

Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

Yes. They literally don't even get in your way, do they? You're just a sadistic psychopath.

Christopher Jenkins
Christopher Jenkins

And people abort these trolls, this is gold...

Henry Barnes
Henry Barnes

I'm atheist and against abortion, it's murder

Luke Myers
Luke Myers

Why is my country highlighted in red without the statistics?

Carson Roberts
Carson Roberts

Downies can breed now

Carson Hughes
Carson Hughes

Kek. But fuck that game.

Levi Brown
Levi Brown

Dutch Down abortion rates: 74 % or higher

nrc.nl/nieuws/2015/06/18/diagnose-van-downsyndroom-leidt-in-meer-dan-90-pr-1504942-a1005981

Joshua Miller
Joshua Miller

mandatory 100% free thanks to femalebailoutcare, not that there aren't both government funded and private organizations dedicated to throwing cash at people to irresponsible to think more than 20 seconds ahead who made awful decisions and refuse to use any of the other help available

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson

They do not get in my way, yes.
But downies and other people like them are not only dragging down the economy, but they're also dragging down their parents. Taking care of a downie is pure torture. Yes, the people on this sight may not be much better, but at least they've had potential. A downie, on the other hand? The thing never had any potential, and so, you never felt disappointed and let down. It's something that could be classified as a "pet". A dog has more uses than a downie.
Knowing they could've aborted the thing and saved yourself from this suffering is what eats at downies' parents.
Am I the sociopath here?

Landon Parker
Landon Parker

When leftism gets so inbred that it can't decide if women should have the rights to abortion
When leftism gets so inbred that it promotes retardation and physical disabilities
Just... why...

Jacob Wood
Jacob Wood

Yes. Downies often work in low level jobs just fine. You are wrong on their potential for usefulness. Maybe it's because they seem extraordinarily weak to you?

Sebastian Jenkins
Sebastian Jenkins

Thought you were a frenchy.

Josiah Lopez
Josiah Lopez

I thought downies couldn't reproduce since they've got an odd number of chromosomes

Brody Ward
Brody Ward

Fuck, I fucked up a sentence. It still gets the point across, though.
Do they? Admittedly, I have not had much experience with downies. The few I've seen were shitting themselves and desperately sucking on deodorant bottles (Why? I don't know. ) around their teenage years.

Benjamin Hall
Benjamin Hall

Downies often work in low level jobs just fine

That is a flat out lie. Only the very high performing Downies are capable of having a job. The majority are too dumb, and suffer from serious health issues.

In my country only 25% are even capable of passing elementary school, and they have insanely good care here.

volksgezondheidenzorg.info/onderwerp/downsyndroom/cijfers-context/oorzaken-en-gevolgen#node-levensverwachting-en-kwaliteit-van-leven-met-downsyndroom

Isaac Phillips
Isaac Phillips

someone has to clean the toilets and mow the lawns
that's why we flooded our country with 40 million mexicans
oh, right

Leo Ward
Leo Ward

They can work a cash register better than a nigger or gypsy because they won't steal from it. They have no guile.

Jeremiah Wilson
Jeremiah Wilson

Leftists promote the right to have an abortion
Somehow this is the fault of leftists if people are not getting abortions

You should have been aborted

Grayson Evans
Grayson Evans

Some can, unfortunately

this kills the grandparent

Cameron Walker
Cameron Walker

always relevant.

Eli Young
Eli Young

Downs people work

painting pigs for new year eve, or weaving advent wreaths is not a sustainable job.

Aiden Martinez
Aiden Martinez

Abort all niggers first

Camden Flores
Camden Flores

There only like a few hundred thousands of icelanders and on average 1 of a thousand born babies have downs syndrome so there should be at least 25 babies with downs syndrome in Iceland.

But there are only 2 so where are the other 23? I guess icelandic mothers don't want downs syndrome babies but 2 is such a small number, 10 or 15 but only 2?

Cooper Campbell
Cooper Campbell

is not a sustainable job.
They don't demand $15/hr

Ryan Williams
Ryan Williams

Nothing wrong with killing retards desu. It's what Sup Forums is essentially about after all.

Colton Reyes
Colton Reyes

nearly eliminate a genetic disease that renders you a permanent drain on society
this is bad

"muh cute downie kids"

Dominic Flores
Dominic Flores

I believe any one living on welfare should be sterilised.
Too extreme? I think not.

Wyatt Parker
Wyatt Parker

Moralfagging is easy when you have 3 healthy children. Why not take the challenge, have that milkdud, see how different you feel about it Then.

Jacob Brown
Jacob Brown

I'd rather my taxes went to support downs people than ahmeds 5 wives and spawn.

Christian Watson
Christian Watson

Nah, pretty sure people just don’t want fuckin retards

Adrian Clark
Adrian Clark

Do Downies have the right to vote?

They all voted for hillary.

Carson Ross
Carson Ross

I’m a Christcuck but even I recognize the utility of abortion in the case of birth defects.

Leo Miller
Leo Miller

it might surprise you, but people are capable of not reproducing without needing to get pregnant and then abort it, there are no shortage of ways to sterilize people, along with just not doing your best to try to make sure you get pregnant when you shouldn't be

Jack Rogers
Jack Rogers

argue with god

This is your brain on the stick kike.

Grayson Sullivan
Grayson Sullivan

nearly eliminate a genetic disease
somehow this will prevent the next 35 year old pregnant woman form having a downy.
pro tip, it won't.

Isaac Peterson
Isaac Peterson

"muh cute downie kids"

People always forget they're not very cute anymore at age 40.

Jaxon Gutierrez
Jaxon Gutierrez

so how they are contributing to society when they don't pay taxes, can't get by by their pay...

Its just an activity to give them the illusion that they do something worth while.
I work sometimes with such people due to my job, in reality they cost a shitload of money.

Tyler Reed
Tyler Reed

capable of only the most literal interpretations

Nicholas Ross
Nicholas Ross

still funny 1 year later.
youtube.com/watch?v=yQABYvMFT9I

Jackson Rodriguez
Jackson Rodriguez

somehow this will prevent the next 35 year old pregnant woman form having a downy.

Protip, it will. Protip, most Downies are still born to women under 35 because they have more kids. ProProtip: you can abort them every time.

Juan Edwards
Juan Edwards

they aren't as disabled as you seem to think.

Andrew Foster
Andrew Foster

Yes. Weak should fear the strong.

Brayden Carter
Brayden Carter

Kill the retards. I can tell you this guys full of it. Hes one of the top 0.1% of his kind. Having autism and being extremely intelligent, much more so than normies, i know firsthand that we are not all created equal. I absolutely hate being lumped in with drooling retards in diapers. Those drooling man babies are NOT equal to me even though we have the same disorder. these scum will do nothing but suck our resources away and do nothing. We dont have to worry about them reproducing since no woman would come within 10 feet of one though. The remaining 99% of his kind are too stupid to dress themselves. This is bullshit

Cooper Mitchell
Cooper Mitchell

Republicans are pro-life. Downies are only born to Republicans (people in this thread have the moral compass of Democrats) and will vote for Republicans if they make it to 18.

Jace Butler
Jace Butler

This.

Brandon Howard
Brandon Howard

would rather have a retard using all his money, time and energy for life than aborting and having a normal child using his money, time and energy for only a few years

Alexander Anderson
Alexander Anderson

If I found out my kid was going to be tard I would have no problem aborting it.

Nicholas Gomez
Nicholas Gomez

If you're so upset why don't you just kill yourself?

Zachary Thomas
Zachary Thomas

Why is she named David, what the fuck? Did they let her pick her own name?

Sebastian Lewis
Sebastian Lewis

kill everyone
Fuck yeah!

Oliver Sanders
Oliver Sanders

I wonder why did they lump asperger’s and hfa together with the rest...

Daniel Hall
Daniel Hall

one woman
clearly this means all Downies are like this

Fuck off.

Zachary Taylor
Zachary Taylor

TOOL video, I think "its" from Parabola.

Jonathan Walker
Jonathan Walker

Do these faggots still exist?

William Cooper
William Cooper

the left wants more niggers, arabs, and downies in the world

Has there ever been a political movement as openly pro-dysgenics as modern leftism?

Michael Taylor
Michael Taylor

Actually yes, I was born extremely premature and had I been asked for my.opinion I would have told my parents to terminate
It's extremely rare that I managed to develop properly and turn out normal

Connor Clark
Connor Clark

rip my ai gf

Ian Bennett
Ian Bennett

23% less

You mean 33% and when comparing percentages, it doesn't really work that way my nigger.
Although it's a moot point really. I hope that the number of women killing downies in the US goes up. Iceland is pretty impressive here.
Hopefully science will advance enough to detect fags and trannies in vitro as well, I wonder how many of them would be aborted.

Samuel Baker
Samuel Baker

Frankly, its unnatural and cruel to sustain a person this way.

God clearly made it so these people would wither away but for some reason, people like defy this and keep them alive through artificial means, not so that they may live but so they may live an empty and hollow life.
Pretty sickening to be honest.

Henry Brown
Henry Brown

A society that cannot take care of the citizens who can not take care of themselves is not a healthy society.

I think the ability of a society to take care of its weakest is what defines it. Humane, technological, scientifically advanced with a warm humane view.

Or cold, low tech, weak are killed, fight for resources, controlled top down, no freedom, no choice, no free will.

Jaxon Reed
Jaxon Reed

They should retire her fryolator like a football players number

Easton Hernandez
Easton Hernandez

yea I fucked that one up with the 23%.

Dylan Morales
Dylan Morales

it takes 100 iq to put french fries into hot oil and take them back out

Nah Achmed, believe it or not most downies can push around a mop, or put shit into a bag and other simple shit like that.

John Carter
John Carter

Even Michael Myers wouldn't kill a downie ya'll need Jesus.

Samuel Davis
Samuel Davis

This applies to children and the elderly you fucking redditard.

Grayson Long
Grayson Long

I have no idea, but they need to find a way to prenatally detect it so we can solve it for good. People with sherlock holmes autism who are extremely smart and will run the world have such a slight amount that it will not be picked up by the dna test and theyll be fine

Christian Foster
Christian Foster

rare

Jose Scott
Jose Scott

MY BODY MY CHOICE!
EXCEPT IF YOU'RE TRYING TO ABORT A RETARD!

Eli Thompson
Eli Thompson

I declare who deserves empathy and who doesn't, even if they've harmed no one.

Seek therapy.

Ian Lewis
Ian Lewis

Might as well. You act as if living is some kind of blessing.

William Stewart
William Stewart

Tards are far easier to get to vote for you than normies with the possibility of being persuaded

Oliver Brown
Oliver Brown

Argentina white...

Cameron Stewart
Cameron Stewart

It's her last name you retard.

Thomas Scott
Thomas Scott

so what do you do when the amount of people who cant/refuse to take care of themselves surpasses the amount of people who does & and pay for the former lives?

Jace Bailey
Jace Bailey

"Mercy killing"

You dont get to decide the worth of a life.

Landon Bennett
Landon Bennett

yes and his jobs are vanishing within the next decade.

Mason Cooper
Mason Cooper

This is a ridiculous hypothetical. You just want an excuse for your sadistic desire to kill weak people.

Nathan Rogers
Nathan Rogers

Have downies
Useless, but amusing and friendly
Decide to get rid of them and replace them with Arabs, who are just as useless but not amusing or friendly
Yeah, good work Iceland.

Anthony Ross
Anthony Ross

Sure we do nigger
Not only is it a mercy kill but it's a shock to reality to the prarents and saves them a lifetime of toilet for something they shouldn't have to waste their life on

Daniel Jenkins
Daniel Jenkins

You clearly didn't watch the video. I can safely assume you are pro baby murder in a broad sense.

James Morgan
James Morgan

Yes, society exists precisely because we're trying to mutually cover for our weaknesses. But a society must also insure the conditions for its own perpetuation, and must treat its members with perceived fairness according to an objetive rule. Retards are not only the seed of an unsustainable world, individuals who can't be universalized, but it's also unfair for the families that have to take care of them during all their lives.

Aside from that, it's also a matter of what you want to do with your life, and the fact that heroism can't be enforced. There must be a reasonable space of individual autonomy in that sense. No matter how perfect a society might be according to the first criteria, it'll never be truly sustainable without this.

Kayden Cruz
Kayden Cruz

Seeing as they just elected a communist - yeah - fuck Iceland

Adam Brown
Adam Brown

Two things :
1)Not an answer
2)Not an hypothetical. I live in a country were this is getting more likely by the day.

Hudson Cox
Hudson Cox

This.

Ian Cooper
Ian Cooper

They disappeared 30 years ago. Now we import retards from the 3rd world to bag groceries and clean the toilets.

Nathaniel White
Nathaniel White

WOMEN HAS RIGHT TO THEIR BODIES! LEGALIZE ABORTION!!!!
No no no no, not like that! >:((((

Connor Smith
Connor Smith

1)
Answering unlikely (In the case of most of society being downies/actual retards) hypothetical questions is usually just a diversion from the main points of disagreement.

2)
It's not because of downies, it's because of leftists who tend to support things like abortion

Josiah Hernandez
Josiah Hernandez

reditard
Says seek help, Exact response Id expect

Henry Sanchez
Henry Sanchez

THIS

Evan Davis
Evan Davis

edgy non-argument #9000

Michael Sanchez
Michael Sanchez

I'll be a statist when it comes to cleansing the country of Downs syndrome, sorry ancaps.

Nicholas Wilson
Nicholas Wilson

hypothetical questions is usually just a diversion from the main points of disagreement.
Bullshit.
I also said
people who cant/refuse to take care of themselves
You have a country that rapidly turning insolvent with millions of legals & illegals munching taxes from the ones who actually work & pay them.
I wasnt talking just about Downies and you know it.

Jackson Nguyen
Jackson Nguyen

Eh, we pretty much are a third world country..But I still love it. The state here is just too intrusive, but the people are nice :)

Aaron Watson
Aaron Watson

I fucking hate Berlin so much

Jonathan Russell
Jonathan Russell

Killing children instead of curing a disease is the behavior of the subhuman and NOT something civilized man should tolerate.

Blake Taylor
Blake Taylor

I want this to happen in the States. Pro-life fucktards and others need to let society put down those things.

Connor Rogers
Connor Rogers

This is a ridiculous hypothetical.
No, it's the inevitable result of a policy of accepting an obligation to keep everyone alive if you can.

See, the way genetics works is that it's a signal describing a person, transmitted as DNA from parents to child. This transmission is noisy: random mutations are added. Without filtering, the inevitable tendency is for more and more noise to accumulate over the generations, until the signal doesn't describe a person any more, but some horrible sickly animal that can neither survive in the wild nor participate constructively in human society.

This is one of the reasons great empires and great dynasties tend to fall. They establish a position where some key group (like Roman citizens or European royalty) is safe from the harsh judgement of nature and human competition alike, and their genetics just go to shit over a few centuries.

That can go sour much faster, and on a much larger scale with modern medicine and industry.

Michael Williams
Michael Williams

I don’t think aspergers can be separately detected from other types of autism. You can however detect both by observing increased prenatal testosterone levels.

Daniel Clark
Daniel Clark

I am pro eugenics yes

Camden Watson
Camden Watson

t. christcuck

Chase Rodriguez
Chase Rodriguez

Men become demons.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit