/sbg/ - What is ShareBlue? CTR?

Let's brush up on this important subject and teach our newfriends.

Correct The Record is a strategic research and rapid response team designed to defend Hillary Clinton & Democrats from attacks online. It has received significant criticism due to its shilling and astroturfing premises. These people were here during election time.

After their defeat, they were revived and re-branded as ShareBlue. They flat out plan to mobilize resources to take down the President. They state repeatedly a goal to impeach him and snuff out any right-wing discussion online, conspiring against the President and government.
For our newfriends playing catch-up, you can read one of their leaked strategic memos here:
>scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed

And yes, they are owned by David Brock of Media Matters. Democrat playboy, ex-lover of James Alefantis. Saucy. Pizza saucy.

Ever wonder who spams "blacked/le 56%/mixed race/Communism/etc." type posts? They do. These people are paid to be the cancer that tries to kill Sup Forums. Understanding this information and fighting back is our cure. Besides promoting leftist points, they also try to demoralize us and distract us from meaningful discussion and harnessing our weaponized autism.

Please share any more info you have on these people and groups. There's plenty of newfriends here that don't know about the Great Meme War of 2015-2016, who fought it, and how we were successful.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/152461584/
strawpoll.me/14582056
twitter.com/RandyEBarnett/status/938255818742468609
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/lerIYP4K/page/3
causeofaction.org/coa-institute-investigates-cfpbs-dumbledore-army-using-encrypted-messaging-apps-thwart-transparency/
archive.is/VdFO6
archive.is/7pNPH
archive.is/oo649
imgtc.com/a/XVHNZjH
clinton6.nara.gov/2000/02/2000-02-10-president-names-saban-as-member-of-export-council.html
forward.com/news/346450/when-haim-saban-told-hillary-clinton-to-stop-shouting/
knowterrorists.com/meet-hillarys-1-campaign-donor-israeli-billionaire-haim-saban/
mediamatters.org/blog/2017/01/18/cbs-atlanta-affiliate-gives-credibility-debunked-pizzagate-conspiracy/215044
gizmodo.com/cbs-imbecile-just-fanned-the-pizzagate-flames-for-no-re-1791333293
bloomberg.com/news/features/2016-10-13/-10-million-says-hillary-wins
dailystormer.com/wikileaks-israeli-billionaire-setting-hillary-clintons-invasion-policy/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32307
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1577659
vanityfair.com/news/2015/02/moussaoui-saudi-arabia-9-11
theguardian.com/film/2017/nov/08/ex-israeli-pm-introduced-weinstein-to-agents-who-suppressed-abuse-allegations
archive.fo/QjxE9
wnd.com/2012/09/saudi-billionaire-did-help-obama-into-harvard/
israelmilitary.net/showthread.php?t=24614
canadafreepress.com/article/obama-had-close-ties-to-top-saudi-adviser-at-early-age
sentinelksmo.org/saudi-billionaire-busted-for-corruption-helped-obama-get-into-harvard/
youtu.be/MIVO8MZYXo8
fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=10/05/2016&data_type=processed
archive.fo/EAIRv
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/06/08/wsj-editorial-death-obamas-slush-funds
businessinsider.com/republican-dennis-ross-dumbledores-army-cfpb-harry-potter-hogwarts-2017-12
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/05/business/cfpb-mick-mulvaney.html?_r=2&referer=http://www.businessinsider.com/republican-dennis-ross-dumbledores-army-cfpb-harry-potter-hogwarts-2017-12
archive.fo/VlbwE
standupamerican.com/single-post/2017/12/08/According-to-sources-the-Redditcom-subreddit-rpolitics-was-purchased-for-28-million-sometime-before-the-2016-presidential-election-as-a-means-to-sway-redditors-votes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Schizophrenics on this forum invented this dellusion, nothing new here

A nice user came and leaked some spicy info to us the other day. An ex-ShareBlue employee

Read up
>

and
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/152461584/

Ok its time.

strawpoll.me/14582056

This is another user from a while back ago that was fired from CTR/SB and leaked some info and posted proofs.

1/2

Wow what's it like being so insecure and paranoid?

Bump bump bump i donate all my cocaine to this thread.

Dont engage in slide threads this is the shit we need in the catalogue not fucking shill BS 2/3 threads on catalogue is shill shit.

2/2

NEVER REPLY TO SHILLS
Observe our poster "WlyQxor4" here
SB employees try to get first post on threads to steer discussion, distract, demoralize, etc. But they are really really bad at it. Never reply to a shill, because that's how they make extra money. The more replies and distractions they create, the more they get paid. NEVER engage a troll. Just ignore/filter and move on.

Now little Mz. WlyQxor4 forgets we have CTR financial records, leaked employee records with all of their dox, and plenty of info on these astroturfers.

We know their names and info. They, on the other hand, don't know shit about us.

Forgot the picture

§ 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection
§ 2384 - Seditious conspiracy
§ 2385 - Advocating overthrow of Government
§ 2386 - Registration of certain organizations

bump

An example of their scripts and shilling methods. Learn to identify these kinds of posts and counter by bumping a GOOD thread or contributing in a positive way. They want to flood Sup Forums with so much shit and noise, our good info/digs/dox/autism can't be seen or heard.

I know i'm responding to a troll but you can't call it an invented delusion when Correct The Record has FEC filings

These are the people leading the company. These are the people that want us dead. THEY HAVE NAMES AND FACES. We do not.

Hi, ShareBlue nerd virgin.

Our next battle:

ShareBlue / CTR / Brock are connected to a coup / subversion attempt within government agencies.

They are using the same encrypted Slack Channels ("Dumbledore's Army") that were discovered in the CFPB case a few days ago.

I am certain that this is proof of a line being crossed. We need FOIA requests for "Voldemort" and "Dumbledore" done in every government agency.

If anyone knows who to send this information to or has connections, then please take the lead from here, Im not even in USA.

PLEASE spread this. Nobody has made this connection until now, and it could be huge.

CFPB Dumbledore Army info: >twitter.com/RandyEBarnett/status/938255818742468609

ShareBlue insider (legit, look at all their posts (3 pages)): >archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/lerIYP4K/page/3

CoA FOIA investigation:
>causeofaction.org/coa-institute-investigates-cfpbs-dumbledore-army-using-encrypted-messaging-apps-thwart-transparency/

Archive links:
archive.is/VdFO6
archive.is/7pNPH
archive.is/oo649

In regards to CFPB

>CFPB
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is without a doubt the single most important organization in the entire Deep State. The 7th Floor Group answers to them, and they have total, unquestionable power over all financial transactions.

I hope all these fucks get in trouble and trump blanket pardons them so they have to worship his ass

On the topic of bait threads, T_D, and shilling...

Coke bump.
If these annoying new faggots aren't leaving right now, might as well hash out the basics.

Faces and names of those who wish to destroy you.

We have no faces or names here.

Hey brockie boy if you're here are you still paranoid about being assasinated? Kek calm down cuck faggot you are not that important. One austistic polack could induce psychosis into this mentally unstable faggot by exploiting his weakness: paranoia. Attack his paranoia so he can suffer another heart attack or mental breakdown to totally destroy his reputation and any power he holds oh so dearly.

>someone could spam him nonstop
>leave creepy voicemails, emails, texts,
Etc.

I guarantee you one thread(or as i said 1 autistic polack) dedicated to this could literally end this faggot. The seed has been planted brockid. Now to you shill faggots in this thread you folks are over. You cant control chaos.

Remember around election time, people leaked dox of CTR office location and employees and a few pollacks showed up to their offices and CTR lost their shit? Good times.

>a literal iPad screenshot of Faceberg
Get off Sup Forums right now you goddamn boomer conservatard

>Everyone is Shareblue is shilling here
>everyone is a SHILL if they don't post stuff I like or isn't pro trump

the ABSOLUTE STATE of Americunts. Only Americunt flags seem to care about this shit and they are causing a massive backlash against them by still calling everyone a shill or a shareblue agitator.

HAHAHHAHHAHAHAAAA

CRIMINALLY OVERLOOKED INFO on financial backings of CTR/ShareBlue

Links to the company that makes KIND energy bars, China, Peaceworks, and other shell companies.

Could you link that? Kek. I didnt see that.

Spotted the newfag. If you dont think were being spammed you probably werent here to witness why moot put up captcha
... lurk a few more years before posting kid.

Bleep blop bloop, get deez nutz

"no one cars about shareblue" is obvious shareblue. People do care. People care about the Russian, about the JIDF, the 50 cent army. People are starting to wake up to the fact that facebook and twitter are full of propaganda

Shariablue is pretty heavy into faceberg according to the 49 page memo, outlining democrat media strategy. David Brock memo. Washington Free Beacon.

The memo list chief personel, operating budgets, and overall strategies.

Have a bump

>Hey brockie boy if you're here are you still paranoid about being assasinated? Kek calm down cuck faggot you are not that important. One austistic polack could induce psychosis into this mentally unstable faggot by exploiting his weakness: paranoia. Attack his paranoia so he can suffer another heart attack or mental breakdown to totally destroy his reputation and any power he holds oh so dearly.
>>someone could spam him nonstop
>>leave creepy voicemails, emails, texts,
>Etc.
>I guarantee you one thread(or as i said 1 autistic polack) dedicated to this could literally end this faggot. The seed has been planted brockid. Now to you shill faggots in this thread you folks are over. You cant control chaos.

well he is a pedo so... shouldn't be too hard.

shareblue pedophile defenders
walk away now or face the consequences
how many warnings do you need

PALANTIR (NSA CONTRACTOR), HAIM SABAN, JOHN PODESTA, AND POSSIBLE MOSSAD CONNECTIONS

KEY GRAPHIC IS THE SECOND ONE WHERE I TIED ALL THE INFORMATION INTO THE COPY OF THE EMAIL FROM WIKILEAKS WHERE HAIM SABAN (POSSIBLE MOSSAD) SHARES THE CONTACT INFO OF ALEXANDER KARP (FOUNDER OF PALANTIR CONTRACTOR TO THE NSA) TO JOHN PODESTA

HERE ARE THE GRAPHICS imgtc.com/a/XVHNZjH

STARTED RESEARCHING HAIM SABAN AFTER FINDING THIS EMAIL YESTERDAY. NOW IT IS A WORKING THEORY THAT HE IS A MOSSAD OPERATIVE INVOVLED IN HUMAN TRAFFICKING AND OBVIOUSLY CONNECTED TO PIZZAGATE.

HERE ARE MY REFERENCES TO BACK UP THE DOTS I HAVE ALREADY CONNECTED OH AND HIS WIFE (FORMER PLAYBOY MODEL) IS A DIRECTOR IN THE CLINTON FOUNDATION.

HAIM SABAN WAS ON THE PRESIDENTS EXPORT COUNCIL WHEN BILL CLINTON WAS IN OFFICE (HUMAN TRAFFICKING?) clinton6.nara.gov/2000/02/2000-02-10-president-names-saban-as-member-of-export-council.html

THIS GUY TELLS HELLARY WHAT TO DO? ALSO HANGS OUT WITH MERKEL??? forward.com/news/346450/when-haim-saban-told-hillary-clinton-to-stop-shouting/

ASHKENAZI JEW HAIM SABAN CAMPAIGN FINANCIER knowterrorists.com/meet-hillarys-1-campaign-donor-israeli-billionaire-haim-saban/

DAVID BROCK MEDIA MATTERS DEBUNKS PIZZAGATE mediamatters.org/blog/2017/01/18/cbs-atlanta-affiliate-gives-credibility-debunked-pizzagate-conspiracy/215044

BEN SWANN HIT PIECE gizmodo.com/cbs-imbecile-just-fanned-the-pizzagate-flames-for-no-re-1791333293

LARGEST HILLARY DONOR bloomberg.com/news/features/2016-10-13/-10-million-says-hillary-wins

HIS MONEY GUIDING HER POLICY dailystormer.com/wikileaks-israeli-billionaire-setting-hillary-clintons-invasion-policy/

HAIM SABAN GIVING JOHN PODESTA PALANTIR OWNERS CONTACT INFO (PALANTIR IS A NSA CONTRACTOR) wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32307

VOAT COVERAGE OF THE HIT JOB ON BEN SWANN voat.co/v/pizzagate/1577659

This. I'm so tired of this sort if thing. It makes me sleepy.

*yawn* Go back to bed, OP. That's what I'm doing.

LETS GET THESE FUCKS

>ARCHIVE EVERYTHING
ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

>ARCHIVE EVERYTHING
ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

>CO ORDINATE
>PRAY

lets go

Don't forget about Arrested Saudi Princes contribution to terrorism and Democratic Party.

vanityfair.com/news/2015/02/moussaoui-saudi-arabia-9-11

Another Mossad connection to bribery and blackmail.

theguardian.com/film/2017/nov/08/ex-israeli-pm-introduced-weinstein-to-agents-who-suppressed-abuse-allegations

Archive everything, you say? Jess McIntosh
archive.fo/QjxE9

God is always on our side, keep the faith

BUMMMMMP

hmm what a drop over on infinity

Saudi Corruption.

wnd.com/2012/09/saudi-billionaire-did-help-obama-into-harvard/

israelmilitary.net/showthread.php?t=24614

canadafreepress.com/article/obama-had-close-ties-to-top-saudi-adviser-at-early-age

sentinelksmo.org/saudi-billionaire-busted-for-corruption-helped-obama-get-into-harvard/

youtu.be/MIVO8MZYXo8

Good meme, we need to get this out there, I think we have redpilled enough normies to accept this now.

>THEY LIED
THEY LIED

Follow the Money!!!

fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=10/05/2016&data_type=processed

His name was Seth Rich

Demoralization tactics aren't working anymore, Matthew Chapman.

The memes were quality!

shit my fingers slipped and ctrl+v'd that link I wonder what's there
archive.fo/EAIRv

This is a quality general. Have a bump user-kun.

have a bump
The storm is upon you, Shareblue

Shareblue CEO:
Katie Paris

They cannot fucking help putting it in NYT. Ever: archive.fo/LCok6

She is the daughter of Stephanie Citron of Asheville, N.C., and the Rev. Kelly Barge of Atlanta. Her father is the senior minister at Sandy Springs United Methodist Church in Sandy Springs, Ga. Her mother, a clinical psychologist in Asheville, is the founder of All Souls Counseling Center, which offers counseling to uninsured and underinsured people in Asheville. She is the stepdaughter of Anne Barge and of Dan Mermin.

Mr. Paris, 33, works in Washington as the senior counsel for oversight and investigations for Senator Patrick Leahy of Vermont, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee. The bridegroom graduated from Yale and received a law degree from Harvard.

He is a son of Deborah Paris and Zachary Paris of Shaker Heights, Ohio. His mother is a psychotherapist there. His father is a partner in the Cleveland law firm Jones Day.

Anyone got a patreon or hatreon account? I’m paranoid about that shit so I don’t but we could crowd fund a lawsuit with .

Publicly accessible information? Why I never

If Shareblue's political opinions were so valid then why do they have to pay people to spread them?
It'd be like me paying a hooker to fuck me and then thinking she wanted to do it because I was so handsome.

That recent trip insider sounds real as fuck. Andrew Kerr already did all the legwork to send these cocksuckers to prison.

Because they aren’t. The Jews know that leftism destroys societies hence why Israel has closed borders and a homogeneous society. They use this to their advantage to spread it to white nations to destroy them. Read protocols of the elders of Zion.

Getting that overtime during the snow storm?
Better walk out en masse.
The battle is lost and your precious 15 coins an hour isn't worth your soul.
Even Judas demanded 30.

Start a psyop with the ShareBlue logo, it's the only way to spread awareness, similar to #DraftOurDaughters

Back to work goy

I hope we don't lose wind of this as we go into 2018. These fucks are priming up to go at us hard and I have no doubt they've been working overtime to hoard up vast sums of money. Let's not forget these fuckers had their big fund raising party in commiefornia earlier this month. Shareblue and CTR may still be relevant, but after losing the meme war of the century it's a given they're going to amp up their online presence significantly.

I suspect the old guard will return (Shariablue, CTR folks) with a new guard, funded by New Media Ventures. They're the folks who gave a talk on social networks and politics at the lavish hotel the donors all met at this month. These folks are group of super white people hating wealthy elitists throwing money at progressive fanatics for political muscle. Watch out for Attentive.ly, Crowdtangle, Frakture (wanna be bot net), ShareProgress, and Vigilant (wannabe Sauron). There's a few other avenues of approach opened/opening up that will be great fodder, but I need more time researching how exactly they work. Shitting up their lanes in 2018 will be paramount to another great season of salt harvesting.

A lawsuit, even if unsuccessful, could avert their attention long enough that we can kick off some anti-shareblue campaigns without issue and beat them at the absolute minimum.

Remember, "CREW" is their legal arm.

That makes me wonder where Obama's slush fund money went.

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/06/08/wsj-editorial-death-obamas-slush-funds

For reference to the CFPB (Consumer Financial Protection Bureau) Dumbledore’s Army.
businessinsider.com/republican-dennis-ross-dumbledores-army-cfpb-harry-potter-hogwarts-2017-12
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/05/business/cfpb-mick-mulvaney.html?_r=2&referer=http://www.businessinsider.com/republican-dennis-ross-dumbledores-army-cfpb-harry-potter-hogwarts-2017-12

The CFPB has been used to attack companies for misleading or false advertising and ensures victims receive payments. Which we can all agree is a good thing. The problem is when they allow these companies to pay fines and a portion of that goes to leftist liberal causes in order to gain lower fines, similar to the whole banking industry. This contributes to the whole illegal slush fund system that Barrack Obama set up to ensure continual funds to pay for subversive activities.

Somewhat related and big, if true:
>According to sources: the /r/politics subreddit was purchased for 2.8 million dollars in the months leading up to the 2016 presidential election.
archive.fo/VlbwE
standupamerican.com/single-post/2017/12/08/According-to-sources-the-Redditcom-subreddit-rpolitics-was-purchased-for-28-million-sometime-before-the-2016-presidential-election-as-a-means-to-sway-redditors-votes

bump

anyone doxed their addresses?

Thank you OP.

Take note that the EU has been funding not only research, but preventing places like Sup Forums from influencing people in Europe. Its quite possible that Sweden, Germany, UK, Netherlands posters are majority EU-employees posting to try to both counter right-wing posts, but push left-wing garbage using that millions of dollars of research into Sup Forums.

BUMP
>BUMP

TAKE BACK YOUR BOARD /POL
GET IN HERE

WITH LOVE AND ANERGY

bump

ctr and shariablue, tick tock

This is CBTS v2