Is it Monday yet?

Is it Monday yet?

It's already out senpai

When are they ever gonna stop growing?

God I love girls in winter clothing. Screw a swimsuit. Give a girl a long skirt and a sweater.

TAC or Kami for anime subs?

You hardly even need subs so it doesn't matter. I went with Kami.

>they still haven't released episodes 1-12 in 1080p

>"Cosplay?!"
>"It's for work study."
She wore it for him anyway.

She didn't wear it for long.

Who is she high fiving?

Someone she takes the train with regularly.

What a slut.

It's already Tuesday here

Oh, another Kouhai-chan image.

Nice.

>slut
She only wants to touch hands like that with one person.

Its always Monday in my heart

>ai chan and kouhai in one place
Please stop the world can't handle this amount of tawawa

You'll have more and you'll like it.

Shouldn't Ai-Chan be shorter than that, or Kouhai-chan taller?

Well, from that perspective they're right next to each other. So Ai is still a good 5-6 inches shorter. Kouhai is still pretty short herself.

I want smug p-Ai-zuri.

It's Kei-chan now

Ai chan looks best when she's the opposite of slutty.

Why isn't her mom paying for the bra? I mean I can understand if she wanted to buy some fancy dress that she didn't need. But a bra? Does her mom make her buy her own soap and toothbrushes too?

That better be one of his shirts.

Would it be so small on her then? Also, it could be part of one of her many 'uniforms'.

Fair points, but the heart-boner demands it be his.

It could be his and her breasts are stretching it.

10kg when?

You've known some pretty shitty women. That being said, I knew one mom who did this to her daughter.

But most moms don't. Also, Ai's mom has huge breasts just like her daughters. So there's no jealousy to be had. Most likely what we're seeing is Ai's mom gives her an allowance each week, but forces Ai to spend it on necessaries as well as fun things. This can be seen in many other anime.

Reminder that Tawawa has a daddy complex!

And we still haven't seen her dad. The author has a lot of comedy potential there if he makes use of it at the right time and the right way.

In all seriousness it bothers me that Kei is dating someone like Salaryman. Seems too unrealistic and fantastical in a otherwise grounded little weekly (outside all the tawawas everywhere).

Must be a fancy bra to show salaryman-kun.