Room 502 part 2 electric boogaloo

>be me
>10 times more likely to die on job than police officer

Explain to me why one of these lazy faggots couldn't have walked five feet and cuffed the guy instead of making him crawl.

this thread again?

Young man, there's no need to feel down
I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground
I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new town
There's no need to be unhappy

*Bang*
*Bang*
*Bang*

Police couldn't walk down the hall because there could potentially be another suspect that walks out which would mean your buddies are in your line of fire since they moved forward to cuff. Can't push security forward because walls are thin and if there is a armed suspect in the room, they can shoot through the door and wall at you. So making the suspects crawl is the safest solution for you.

>Explain to me why one of these lazy faggots couldn't have walked five feet and cuffed the guy instead of making him crawl.
Because acting calmly is too much to ask of American cops. Although, it's understandable, since there are so many shitskins there that a cop probably is in danger of dying every single day.

Clearly demonstrates the fear and paranoia felt by police in having to work in a pro-gun culture.

It's kill or be killed. Hope you never have to deal with the police. Here we joke about getting arrested being an appropriate end to a successful party. In the US, being shot dead seems to be the inevitable conclusion.

> A north korean rocket could've landed on the spot where the suspect was standing, so it was deemed dangerous for the officers and they made this guy literally play special olympic acrobatics.
t. magapeditor

Not out of the ordinary for people to shoot through walls, friend. See how the cops stacked up on the door. They have to expect more people to be in that room in order to be safe. If you ever become a cop or a soldier, you will have a short career.

You don't send SWAT equipped officers to get two randos in the fucking hotel hallway. It's obvious these guys got tipped off to something more serious or it would have gone down that way.

>bootlicking this much
the absolute state of amerimutts
pohleese lives are so precious they get to kill unarmed civilians over purely hypothetical threats to their precious lives

why did they have to flee the country ?

I dunno. In my small town I've seen 4-6 patrol vehicles for one traffic stop. Bored cops just zerg perps down.

The whole reason they were there was because he stuck a gun out the window.

one less fagit acting dumb on earth, lmao darwin, fuck'im.. but surusly /po/ theres not en0ugh throds about this cockgobbling wallet sized former cop. why faguts mad they dont get away with hurdur murdur? fagets

That's the job though. You are aware that you might die, but you put others lives above your own. It's like the military. You join knowing that you might die (although there are still a lot of people who sperg when they are slotted for deployment)
I really hate this shit of "police need to protect themselves." Their lives our secondary to ours.

>Clearly demonstrates the fear and paranoia felt by police in having to work in a pro-gun culture.
How is this an argument when they were called specifically for a gun sighting? Police are just as on edge with that scenario in a no-gun culture.

“I believed 100 percent that he was reaching for a gun,” Brailsford said.

"But Brailsford said that from his vantage point, it appeared Shaver reached for a weapon when his hand moved near his waistband."

It's about paranoia and US gun culture.

See above

>all this bullshit
this is a hotel hallway. there was definitely enough space for one guy to move up, hugging the wall, while the rest provide security.

why the fuck do police have to escalate every fucking thing. jesus.

brailsford did not shoot him when he reached for his waistband. it's clear in the video that brailsford shot him when he put his hand back down. If he really thought the guy was reaching for a gun, he should've shot before he had time to bring the gun out.

Its highly out of the ordinary for police to encounter someone shooting through walls. Cops are not soldiers. Cops are not supposed to be soldiers. Cops should stop pretending they are soldiers.

What is this thread? What current event did I miss?
Can anyone give me a basic linear gestalt?

>hallway
>space
Pick one

Complete fucking bullshit. Ever hear of the split stack or pieing the corner? You can easily send one dude forward while the rest pull security. Fuck your shitty tactics lol.

"Shaver began to crawl on his hands and knees toward the six officers, the video shows. But Shaver stopped crawling and raised his right hand near his waistband, prompting Brailsford to fire five shots, the video shows."

SIX OFFICERS
FIVE FUCKING SHOTS

>fails at simon says
>die

Why did the guy reach for his hip when he was crawling?

spbp

You leave /po/ alone
>paranoia and us gun culture
I'd believe it. In a instance like that, the cop should have been shot. They have the equipment to protect them from small caliber rounds, so it's not a big deal. The biggest hurdle the US police need to overcome is that once the badge is one, their lives take a backseat to the citizenry.
Also, this is an instance where a taser would have worked.

No shit but he could have just fucking done that instead of playing babby's first military takedown. He was poorly imitating military arrest procedure instead of just telling the fucking civilian to get on the ground and crawl with his limbs spread. If this CODkid little rookie faggot wasn't playing soldierLARP none of this would have happened.

*Bang*
*Bang*
*Bang*

why was his hands not still held up after he started to crawl? are you literally so incapable you can't follow simple instructions like crawling with your clothes around your knees and your hands in the sky?

So many cops have a chip on their shoulder because they never did a combat deployment and want to LARP as a big bad soldier.

It's literally out of the ordinary for people to shoot through walls, you fucking absolute
I think the writer the below is angry, what do you think?!
It cracks me up.
---------------------------------------------------------

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As we say in Texas, I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

Stress and confusion.

Is there possibility of appealing this?

Did you even watch the video moron? 3 officers could have easily fit side by side down the hallway.

Why are you acting like keeping your hands away from your waistband is an impossible, unreasonable task when someone thinks you're armed

Mesa Arizona police responding to gun threat in a hotel.
Police arrive with military weaponry.
Guy comes out drunk, no weapon.
Cop screams Simon says rules at him.
Guy is drunk, tries to comply as best he can.
Guy is trying but failing because commands are confusing and cops are screaming "WE WILL SHOOT YOU!!" every 3 seconds.
Guy crawls towards cop, tries to pull pants up.
Gets shot 5 times by AR-15 at close range by manlet cop with flower tattoos

He was ordered to keep his hands up before he was ordered to crawl, mutt. Can you not follow simple instructions?

Just to be safe, for the cops who felt threatened, I think it would have been best to have the whole police department open fire on the building. Maybe set it on fire with tear gas

>freeze
>get down on the ground
there, that's all you need mutts
you just have to play drill sergeant to satisfy your manlet perversions and get your tiny peen up

who is your job?

All this cop defending bullshit.

You realize how many people this is going to redpill? A psychopath escalating a situation and making a man crawl while sobbing and begging for his life while screaming contradicting instructions and saying that if you don’t follow them to the T you will be killed.

Fucking bootlicking cocksucking faggots.

Deserved to die because he didn't follow orders
/thread

What does that have to do with my post? Why are you acting like that is a hard instruction to follow?

The cop is a fucking faggot and deserves to rot in a cage on the end of Tyrone's love stream. That is clear. Give it a rest.

Cops have to act like soldiers because they're in a fucking war, and if they don't act like soldiers they get killed.

Why are you acting like you can't crawl with your hands up? Are you that incapable of following incredibly simple instructions?

So what you're saying is if the populace didn't have guns police would feel free to do what they want with impunity?

The police said "Simon says?"

>tattoos

Impulsive and highly emotional under stressful situations, let's give him a badge!

Most infantrymen I know are not complete fucking psychopaths like faggot in OP's pic. Most!

This.

And I applaud your patience in answering this really stupid fucking question.

Kek

They should have made the Wife cut off Daniels head to have it tested for rabies

>which would mean your buddies are
I am convinced that if we simply sterilized anyone who uses the term 'buddy' like this, humanity would be better off within a single generation

>screaming contradicting instructions and saying that if you don’t follow them to the T you will be killed.
what were the contradicting instructions?
you realize that the only one that justifies killing him would be reaching into his waistband which is exactly what he did, right?

Police must have the philosophy that their job is to protect and serve the public. The public includes the suspect.

Cop did nothing wrong.
it was the suspect's fault for trying to pull up his pants.
He was retarded, that's it.

I think you are misinterpreting my posts. I am claiming that the commands were easy to follow. When he put his hands down to crawl, the officers were okay with that. It wasn't until he explicitly broke their instructions by planning his hand behind himself.

t*rk with best answer itt

surprising

you're delusional

like they did to Chris [Christ?] Dorner in the cabin
>but maybe he escaped to Mexico and will return for blood
after all everyone knows he can't be cornered
OH CHRIS DORNER WHERE ARE YOU THE POLICE HAVE ONCE AGAIN GROWN STRONG

But he's drunk crawling around and wait is there film of this in a hotel yet we have zero footage of paddock?

Simon didn’t say to uncross your feet looks like your dead too

No. But the instructions were virtually like a game of that as you can see from most of the other posts that are mocking it. It was things like:
>get your hands up
>interlock your fingers
>tie your legs together
>I SAID KEEP TOUR FUCKING HANDS UP
>WE WILL SHOOT YOU
>keep your hands straight up
>I SAID STRAIGHT UP

does your job involve controlling feral niggers on a daily basis?

Most infantrymen don't get lynched by the MSM simply for killing the enemy. Police do.

oh wow now it does make some sense i admit

We need cops so we can pay our taxes. Civilians aren't productive and don't contribute to the economy.

They are not in a war at all. The "cops are in a war" is a huge misrepresentation of basic law enforcement and how the rule of law is supposed to work. Not everyone is a suspect. Innocent until proven guilty jackass. Good job polarizing the population away from actual good cops out there.
"Cops in a fucking war", shit you could make the argument that 70-90% of troops deployed to a war zone are not even in a war.

He did not stick the gun out of the window, it was impossible to stick his gun out the window.
they tried.

Why are you misleading that poster? He wasnt shot for any contradictory commands. He was clearly told, if your hands go to the small of your back, we will shoot.

Police shouldn't be such cowardly faggots.
Pulling your pants up is a natural reaction... Hard to consciously filter that, especially when drunk.

Was he black?

why wasn't the jury allowed to see the evidence?

that's the only question that matters

Lol for someone who advocates "cops are in a war", maybe the OP should brush up on his shitty tactics.

They were allowed to see the video, and they decided that the police officer acted reasonably.

Glad to know the American citizens are the enemy of the ZOG machine

The policemen here acted just like niggers -- the low IQ, the hyperaggressiveness, the blinged-out firearm, the ugly tattoos, the sense of authority with a desire to pointlessly degrade and threaten; and the eagerness to turn to primal murderous anger provoked by perceived disrespect.

later I'm going to begin a new meme magic initiative to bring Dorner back as "Ghost Rider"
>because he got burned
Kek wills it

Yeah, I don't know what these guys think they are signing up for when they join the force. Also, I don't think any of them attain higher education. Even detectives that I have met are knuckle-headed goons like the patrol officers.

That's not true. He was told to have his hands straight up. Remember? Towards the final 10 seconds he shoots his arms straight up because the police are threatening to kill him.
Then we was told to crawl. Crawling is a hands and legs action. Shimmy is a better word

>cops tell you not to place hands in waistband
>Places hand in waistband

So if you're called out for a supposed gun sighting on this guy, what are your supposed to assume? Give him a pass, hope he isn't pulling a gun?

He was told he would get shot if his feet didn’t stay interlocked, he was told he would get shot if his hands didn’t stay up

Yea because an infantryman isn't terrified of a drunk neck beard with a pellet gun.

>keep hands straight up
>cross legs
>now crawl

uh huh

they weren't shown the whole video, or the "you're fucked" engraved on the dust cover. that's 100% withholding evidence on the judge's part.

He was no threat.
Tough guys should know that.

No skill to rush in and end it without the drama? The mans actions and voice tell me COMPLIANCE and SUBMISSIVENESS. Not the aggressive knife or gun out of a meth addict rapist on the run.

Police thought a whimpering man would pull a head shot on them from his stomach? Really?

Baby face tough guy wants a new tattoo with a story behind it.

He wasn't shot for that. He was clearly told that if his hands approach the small of his back, he'd be shot. He crawled forward for a few seconds with no objection from the cop on his hand being on the ground in front of him

*Bang*
*Bang*
*Bang*

Don’t forget threatening to kill him if his feet came uncrossed

Imagine if the guy he killed was black.
We would have blm fags chimping out all over the country

> They are not in a war at all.
Take a look at inner cities all over the country and tell me that this isn't a war. The fact is that police can't afford to take stupid risks like waiting to see if a guy reaching for his waistline is going for a gun or not. Sure, one time it might be nothing, but that shit happens day after day and eventually it will be a guy going for a gun, and then a single second of hesitation will get you killed. Police officers can't afford to hesitate.

Soldiers on deployment literally have to wait for the enemy to shoot first. Let's give American citizens the same right as our enemies. I mean, since cops are in a war zone and all.

ironically, trigger-happy shkreli-faced upstart has resigned (after the trial that acquitted him?)

Re watch the video. He is told he would be shot for planning his hands near his back.

The engraving is completely irrelevant to the case

American citizens aren't the enemy, just nogs.

>all of these snarky cunts
guy was drunk, confused, under major stress in a weird and shocking situation
>he was dumb he deserved it
jesus this board is full of edgy little 15-year-olds

Good luck hearing everything - KNOWING your innocent and about to get shot!

Guns at you mean your about to get shot. Normal people cant handle that too well.