I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new town
There's no need to be unhappy

*Bang*
*Bang*
*Bang*

Christopher Dorner did nothing wrong

We need more guns

Delet this feel
>tfw in a huge court case that could land me in jail time with felonies because I accidentally drove into a noguns state with my guns in the trunk (forgot they were there after going shooting)

Kek

just give me gestapo in jadhopers with a G3 slung on their back, please
its all i want, just let them run wild cracking skulls and making anyone who gets anywhere close to lawlessness shit their pants

So many people standing even in Sup Forums up for this cop just proves how far the state has enforced themselves even in their minds. They think state officials can do no wrong and if they do it's an accident or definitely the citizens fault.

Shameful.

COME ON BABY - DO THE TWIST

no you dont understand
i want everyone other than godfearing familymen that steps outside to be gunned down and thrown in a pile

rolling

Roll

The American Republic has a personnel problem. Tories are the only people who can be elected to political office or be employed by the Federal Government.

Pretty solid bong...

That's unfortunate. I'm sure it will work out. Good luck.

How much would jail time be though?

rolling

But having a gun was what had got him killed in the first place.

Rolling

>Fixed rear iron sight
>No riser on red dot

Fucking garbage.

Two charges of unlicensed guns, one of improper storage and one of muh extended child killer clips
1-4 years.
>clean record
>never been in a fight, not even in high school
>legally purchased guns
>member of the National Guard
Shit's ridiculous. I was treated like a murderer and these niggers keep calling my mags clips, they don't even know what they are talking about.

>cry crocodile tears
>reach for my gun
>libs still believe hes innocent
this is why no one wants you people in charge.

Innocent until proven guilty. We don't live in the judge Dredd timeline yet

Roll baby !

How did they find them?

Did you tell them they were there or did they go looking? If they went looking did they have your permission to look?

youtube.com/watch?v=eDJrQBwJpqk

in America jail, blanket is thin

blanket
is
THIN

contact NRA for help maybe they will help you

Roll

o-ok

This, that cop and all the cops there should be forced to execute their families and then live with the guilt while they starve to death. How can people who cry "law and order" respect this cop who wantonly disregarded it?

I've been busy last few days and have no idea what's going on. Is there a video somewhere?

>Implying that said brainlet would not be recruited into the McPolice™ death squad to beat burger peasants into submission.

can I survi-

>libs
are you retarded ?

If all of his friends had guns they could have protected their friend.

931 get!

>pls don't sho-

Ded

>plebbit larp flag
>plebbit "le this" reply
This fucking le_dolan infestation is like internet lice. Good thing we have experience dealing with lice.

>Literally Sup Forums today

You know what time it is. Keep on rollin baby.

>Put racing stripes and flames on your car
>Instantly that makes you guilty of any car accident you are in because well you put a tacky decal on your car.

I was a retard and politely told them they were there (had a pistol on my globe box next to my registration), I was being nice to the cop and the fag just went and arrested me even though 5 miles north I'd be fine. I feel for the muh blue lives matter meme and thought the police were nice people, your "friends". Fucking bullshit. Lost my job and apartment over literally nothing

I dindu nuffin

Hmm, really? I'm not a member but I've always thought of joining

Kek roll

>racing stripes are the same as putting something derogatory
>cuckistani flag

the definition of a beta male is this cuck

LOL!

That's pretty fucked, man.
That's a guy being a law robot instead of thinking is it community safety because you're clearly making an error and not say...running guns.
Though it's cold comfort, if he saw the gun as you were pulling out your registration it could have gone a lot worse.

I feel for you. I hope it works out. These curveball situations we face in life can be more difficult than most people realize, but you can overcome. Godspeed lad

Check dem trips

roll

This means nothing at all

Good boy. Obedient boy. Listen to and obey the Police.
Be sure to be home in 2000 hours for curfew or we will raid your house.

What seems to be the problem, officer?

New York?

ROLLA

>you're fucked
should be
>you're fired

>thought the police were nice people, your "friends". Fucking bullshit. Lost my job and apartment over literally nothing
So did I until several of run ins with them and realized they are not only scum bags but also dumb as shit.

hold my beer

"Follow my crazy mixed up instructions, or I'll shoot you !"

He had a wife and two daughters

I’m angry at myself

Young man, there's no need to feel down
I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground

*Bang*
*Bang*
*Bang*

The american government has failed its people. They lack any recourse other than violence.

Yeah I think they would. Kind of like how the ACLU helps noggers. Part of their function is this kind of thing, so even though you're not a member, I think they would help you, I'm sure they have seen cases like yours. Nonprofits can be pretty influential so if you don't get their attention maybe you know somebody who could. There must be an NRA king or chieftain for your state (the one the guns are allowed in) and this seems like the kind of advocacy that they try to get involved in.

It hurts so much to read this. I hope you will not land in jail user

Western governments are terrorizing their own citizens, while allowing the actual bad guys to get away with a lot

Rawling

>simon sa-

BLAM BLAM BLAM

He was unarmed

OMG, I KNOW RIGHT. How can Sup Forums side with some white boy that was clearly causing havoc, or the cops wouldn't have been there in the first place. I mean, I completely know how those officers feel having the perp out gunned 7 to an alleged one, with 30, 40 thousand dollars worth of other taxpayer supplied tactical gear. I mean did you see he was crying and cowering? That wasn't REAL CRYING, or REAL COWERING. Those officers were in some big trouble if he didn't recite the Declaration of Independence backwards while summarizing Euclid's parallel postulate and cooking scrabbled eggs just the way they all like them. Sheesh, Sup Forums's a bunch of stupid niggers these day. Lucky we have memeflag white supremacists to keep us inline... sheesh.

Thank you anons, I really hope I can resolve this. I don't want to become unemployable scum due to my police records or lose my spot in the National Guard. Apparently being in the guard has helped me a lot, specially since a WO friend went to court in uniform but what would happen to a normal 9-5 guy who did the same naive error. Maybe I should be more like niggers and always fear cops.

roll

roll

you also got pulled over because you dont know how to drive you dumbass

>gift gas
what did the nazis mean by this?

roll

>Don't obey cop's orders
>Reach for your waist
>Get shot

>Give idiotic and unnecessary orders
>Be trigger-happy and get nervous
>Kill an innocent guy

Both parties involved are retarded beyond belief.
But I'm inclined to give the idiot award to the "innocent" fella. When an armed person gives you orders, you fucking listen and become hyper-aware, and you comply, doesn't matter if that armed person is even a cop. Guy who was shot was all willy-nilly and reluctant to follow the instructions which even a woman understood.
If only he wasn't drunk so he could think and not relegate his movement control to his instincts and impulses.

Don't drink my friends. Alcohol intoxication is not cool. Take Jesus into your heart.

roll

Poisonous gas

>Maybe I should be more like niggers and always fear cops
Unfortunately you have to look at it a bit coldly. What are the upsides to talking to cops? 0. You can't gain anything from police interaction unless you called them there for some specific purpose. The only possible outcomes are neutral or negative for you.

Sad but true

I'm sorry that happened to you user, I'm sure you're a nice feller who don't deserve that :(
Make no mistake Sup Forums, police officers are out to get you. There is no such thing as a "good cop". What kind of fucking person do you have to be to willingly sign up for a job where all you do is ruin people's days? The only thing cops give a shit about is their paychecks and the 3 inch boners they get from their powertrips.

Thank you user. I will contact them on Monday.

>tfw have nothing but love for this country and the state is trying to destroy me and people like me.

Fuck Massachusetts and fuck Democrat people.

Live in NH, was visiting family in MA

my shitty oc

Kek

>but what would happen to a normal 9-5 guy who did the same naive error.
Get fucked in the ass by the court.

"Maybe I should be more like niggers and always fear cops."
I know I no longer feel reassurance when I see them but a certain amount of trepidation.

(checked)
Thank you user.

beta filling the shoes of an alpha
not good

Sorry, mom

Rawlings

Tell everyone here how a law abiding burger would crawl towards the officer with his hands on his head and legs crossed after playing simon says with guns pointed at him for 10 minutes.

>being able to accidentally drive to another state

Why not try a REAL state instead of your manlet version?

Young man, there's no need to feel down
I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground

*Bang*
*Bang*
*Bang*

oh right, because if this psycho was working for a private company it would be better LOOOL kill yourself

Dude, sounds like you need to call the local new or something. You could get support from people if they knew about this. I think I would try if I were in your shoes.
Contact the NRA too, that's a good idea.