So this is Christmas?

Christopher Baker
Christopher Baker

Climate deniers BTFO!!! Footage of starving polar bear just before death goes viral:

youtu.be/oiC_HG3u-nk

So this is Christmas with climate change Sup Forums? I hope you're happy.
muh capitalism
muh only way of life
muh sun spots
muh growing antarctic

Enjoy your Christmas thinking about the future white children growing up in a world without megafauna. They'll be okay though. They'll still have Coke. Enjoy!

All urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oiC_HG3u-nk
cheknews.ca/study-says-uvic-zoologist-cited-on-many-climate-change-denier-blogs-392632/
youtube.com/watch?v=FbYtASAakAI
polarbearscience.com/2017/12/09/one-starving-bear-is-not-evidence-of-climate-change-despite-gruesome-photos/#more-113805
theguardian.com/environment/climate-consensus-97-per-cent/2014/oct/21/global-warming-contrarian-paper-unrealistic-inaccurate
politico.com/agenda/story/2017/09/13/food-nutrients-carbon-dioxide-000511
wwf.panda.org/what_we_do/where_we_work/arctic/wildlife/polar_bear/population/
polarbearscience.com/2017/02/23/global-polar-bear-population-larger-than-previous-thought-almost-30000/
nasa.gov/press-release/nasa-noaa-data-show-2016-warmest-year-on-record-globally
climatecentral.org/gallery/graphics/10-warmest-years-globally
climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs/sea-level/
youtu.be/LBe_F-xQZKo
space.com/17816-earth-temperature.html
polarbearscience.com/2014/03/17/new-genetic-study-confirms-polar-bears-survived-several-warm-interglacials/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Before_Present
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club_of_Rome
arctic.noaa.gov/Report-Card
youtu.be/7W33HRc1A6c
youtu.be/maxCyt8GH-4
youtube.com/watch?v=zfFL4kgkD60
youtube.com/watch?v=wgKQIfPr9to
duckduckgo.com/?q=tim ball&t=ffsb&iax=videos&ia=videos
sustainableoregon.com/acidification.html
youtube.com/user/Suspicious0bservers/search?query=where are we

Oliver Cox
Oliver Cox

there are actually too many polar bears right now, go ahead and google into it. This bear has a digestive problem or some shit. You can google it, Snowflake.

Charles Morris
Charles Morris

more polar bears seen in towns
must be more bears

kys shill.

cheknews.ca/study-says-uvic-zoologist-cited-on-many-climate-change-denier-blogs-392632/

Carter Johnson
Carter Johnson

bear starves becuase its too warm
when did you realise polar bears were the niggers of bears?

Jonathan Davis
Jonathan Davis

polar bears hunt on sea ice
sea ice arriving later and breaking up earlier
starve because cannot hunt
"must be a nigger"
fucking leaf

Samuel Gonzalez
Samuel Gonzalez

Starvation is nature’s way of saying a landmass is over populated. Ie all of Africa.

So, yes.

Jose Flores
Jose Flores

can’t adapt
it’s duh whitey’s fault muhfugga

Jayden Watson
Jayden Watson

landmass is over populated
That's what happens when the said landmass becomes fucked and can no more feed its previous population.

Dylan Reyes
Dylan Reyes

hey goy! We need you and your countrymen to pay a global tax to, uh, save the environment
don't believe me? Look at this starving bear!

Caleb Phillips
Caleb Phillips

Sad to see animal go this way.

F

Jordan Nguyen
Jordan Nguyen

where is the landmass under the North Pole?

Nolan Wood
Nolan Wood

adaptation in nature is a matter of will
Nice science faggot.

post starving polar bear
"must be calling for a global tax"
nice straw man you fucking shill

Thomas Garcia
Thomas Garcia

It's your fault goy buy a 75k car now.

Jeremiah Evans
Jeremiah Evans

Polar bears actually survived the previous interglacial heating cycle when the temperatures got much hotter than they are now, in not worried.

Benjamin Richardson
Benjamin Richardson

Is this bear old? Have an infected tooth? Warmer temp usually means an explosion of animal populations = more food...not less....dropping the BS card....

Eli Torres
Eli Torres

So are you saying cap and trade isn't the solution to global warmi... er, global climate change?

Mason Green
Mason Green

bears get old, can't hunt
starves and dies
Every ten years or so, the Canadian Snowshoe Hare population crashes. Their primary predator, the Canadian Lynx, starve by the thousands because there are no rabbits to eat. 99.9% of all species that have ever lived are extinct. Climate changes. Species adapt, thrive and die off. This is nothing new. The planet has been significantly hotter than now for 50% of the time complex multicellular life has been here. This is nothing new.
Nature, red in tooth and claw.

Owen Ward
Owen Ward

Nice straw man faggot.

Aiden Cooper
Aiden Cooper

nice well source argument shill

Blake Lewis
Blake Lewis

There are no future for white children anyway. Once Europe is filled to the brim with Africans and Muslims we will effectually revert to the iron age. That means little pollution.

Brandon Taylor
Brandon Taylor

one system studied over 50 years displayed this cycle
all ecological systems are the same.
nice logic fatso

Bentley Nelson
Bentley Nelson

I use anecdotes as proof

Juan Ross
Juan Ross

Footage of the western world exposes globalism impact

Brayden Perez
Brayden Perez

If a species becomes so specialized that ot cannot survive unless conditions stay exactly the same, then it is doomed to eventually perish. Even more so if it is an apex predator.

Caleb Reyes
Caleb Reyes

I don't agree with a proposed "solution", therefore the problem doesn't exist.
Who said anything about cap and trade? The straw-man shills are out in full force.

Alexander James
Alexander James

There is no proof anthropogenic CO2 warms the climate though. If the globe is warming and there's nothing we can do about it, then well, them's the shakes.

Robert Sanders
Robert Sanders

animal dies.
must be climate change.

Fuck off chang.

Luke Adams
Luke Adams

Or its an old bear dying and your political bullshit is completely irrelevant to the bear.

Jaxson Flores
Jaxson Flores

A polar bear will EAT you.

And your pets and your kids.

I find it difficult to feel sorry for a polar bear that was crowded out of the land of the healthy polar bears and then laid down and died.

A polar bear will EAT YOU.

Also climates change from decade to decade, century to century.

Manmade climate change is bullshit. Learn to Roy Spencer.

Gavin Baker
Gavin Baker

why is usa killing our animals?

amerimongrels are the worst.

Jayden Allen
Jayden Allen

They literally go to places where humans live an be dependent on it, then starve.

Faggot

Landon Taylor
Landon Taylor

Wow, an ignorant burger, what a fucking surprise. We're living in the middle of a mass extinction event. We are contributing greatly to that event. Take some responsibility you leftist cunt.

Luke Gutierrez
Luke Gutierrez

We're living in the middle of a mass extinction event
Hope it takes leafs first.

Luis Foster
Luis Foster

Your bears are dying because Trump didn't sign up for a worthless treaty to pay billions of US dollars to brown countries to do nothing.

Michael Long
Michael Long

Yeah, the USA is killing "our" animals...wow...

Benjamin Moore
Benjamin Moore

Threads like this are why Canadians cant have nice things. Reckless bitching about issues nobody particularly cares about.

I don't give a fuck about polar bears. What do they contribute to anything that a human doesn't benefit from when they are gone?

Isaiah Anderson
Isaiah Anderson

there is no proof
You clearly don't science and are either a shill or a brainwashed pleb. Science looks for evidence. The evidence is overwhelmingly in favour of anthropogenic C02 warming climate. But I'll change my mind because you've got a degree from PragerU

Landon Jackson
Landon Jackson

One weak incompetent beta male starves to death is really because of an inert non-toxic gas necessary for life to exist? What level of paranoid is this?

James Fisher
James Fisher

how true is it that most leafs posters are actually a chink in disguise?

Parker Wood
Parker Wood

they've moving into towns because sea ice breaks up earlier and forms later. That means they have less area to hunt.

Adrian Cox
Adrian Cox

It's all your fault.

Nathan Baker
Nathan Baker

Makes you wonder what happened to all the dinosaurs if man wasn't around to cause global warming.. Or is it that climate changes happens and there is NOTHING man can do to cause it or stop it..

Juan Ross
Juan Ross

It won't though pajeet. It's going to devastate your country much worse.

Mason Thomas
Mason Thomas

Who cares about him starving to death? It's much easier way to die than when other animals get eaten alive by polar bears.

Julian James
Julian James

The liberal holding the camera should of sacrificed themselves to the bear...

Heartless liberal

Charles Brooks
Charles Brooks

Homosexuals BTFO!!! Footage of AIDS infected polar bear just after ass sex goes viral:
fixed it for you

Liam Hill
Liam Hill

Cherry picking fake news to perpetuate my shitty leftist economic system
Sage

Lincoln Hill
Lincoln Hill

OP what is the temperature of the earth?

Matthew Myers
Matthew Myers

Fucking Canada, letting it die in such an awful way

Christian Rodriguez
Christian Rodriguez

and what the fuck do i care lol.

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

there have been other mass extinction events
therefore the one that we're clearly complicit in is not our responsibility
enjoy your denuded world children. No lions, tigers, polar bears, right whales, leopards, elephants, rhinos.... etc. etc. for you! but lots of coca cola to enjoy!

Leo Brooks
Leo Brooks

This is a comical thread, but to be serious for 2 seconds bears regularly starve to death regardless of climate change. It's the nature of their hunting strategy - they spend the winters at sea eating seal, then have lean times over the summer traveling long distances on land looking for food (which is scarce). The Arctic is a harsh environment.

This reminds me of the photos of a polar bear on a small ice floe or swimming with the caption "still don't believe in global warming," ignoring the fact that polar bears are marine animals and are designed to swim miles and miles at sea.

Ian Walker
Ian Walker

And why do you think they stay near towns?

Lincoln Gomez
Lincoln Gomez

Better get the chinks to stop building sixteen airports every year.

Isaiah Young
Isaiah Young

Didn't know Polar Bears only ate ice.

Jason Gonzalez
Jason Gonzalez

Yeah, because communism uses no resources or fossil fuels. Yeaup definatly capitalism.

I like pictures of starving children better, eh comrades?

Anthony Butler
Anthony Butler

the same type of cycles can actually be observed in pretty much every predator pray relationship where one one predates almost exclusively on the other . back in school we learned about the same relationship between hawks and rabbits in europe

Grayson Phillips
Grayson Phillips

It’s a matter of God’s will.

Asher Brooks
Asher Brooks

you really have no idea at all about the ecosystem that the polar bear relies on do you? A more ignorant post would have been hard to imagine.

Jordan Wood
Jordan Wood

unfortunately not hot enough to fry the excess lard on your gut.

Logan Bennett
Logan Bennett

Considering British Columbia is basically a Chinese colony it's pretty hard to tell.

Robert Martin
Robert Martin

instead of shitposting why don't you fish for the bears in your country??.. be known for that instead of maple syrup and cold dogshit.

Isaac Ortiz
Isaac Ortiz

Meant this for you

Christian Anderson
Christian Anderson

lions, tigers

youtube.com/watch?v=FbYtASAakAI

Nathan Nguyen
Nathan Nguyen

What? Does it have a disease or something? There's plenty of food.

Carson Howard
Carson Howard

theres going to be nothin but shitskins in a couple hundreds years or so. fuck the earth. i hope the shitskins are left with nothing. i hope all the water is polluted. i hope niggers and spics of the future dont know what a tree is.

Matthew Ortiz
Matthew Ortiz

it was implied in my comment Clog

Grayson Davis
Grayson Davis

Apparently polar bears didn't die 50 years ago?????????

Elijah Miller
Elijah Miller

ah, yes there is. You are wrong, and if you did any reading on the matter (outside of shill sites and contrarian childish sites) you would have known that.

Jack Sanders
Jack Sanders

They hunt on it you ignorant pleb

Cooper Watson
Cooper Watson

ecosystem that the polar bear relies on do you?
Do you mother fucker? The ecosystem is flourishing by the way you brain dead moron.
And no, the polar bears or not dying. There's a ton of them.

James Johnson
James Johnson

Don't mix climate change with the several other issues which ARE occurring. You being a leaf I'd expect you at least would know how the eskimos treat polar bears

Daniel Reyes
Daniel Reyes

Fuck polar bears. You can’t eat them and they eat up our fish.

Blake Watson
Blake Watson

wow, an internet vet! If I send you a picture of my dog can you diagnose him too?

Joshua Turner
Joshua Turner

polar bears don't have the ABILITY to adapt
somehow aren't the nigger of bears
i shiggy diggy

Angel Baker
Angel Baker

fucking leaf...

who needs lions, tigers ,polar bears , whales , elephants , rinos and leaopards anyways? all of them are at the very end of the food chain and most of them have a miniscule influence on the ecosystem . i am more worried about bacteria and plankton than i am about any of the evolutionary dead ends you mentioned .

Jace Nguyen
Jace Nguyen

Well what if the polar bear is just stupid?
It's not like "50 polar bears found dead of too much heat!".

I think they are over populated too.
Wouldn't this mean that some dying regulates the food issue?

Joseph Hall
Joseph Hall

polarbearscience.com/2017/12/09/one-starving-bear-is-not-evidence-of-climate-change-despite-gruesome-photos/#more-113805

Get ass blasted.

Nolan Rodriguez
Nolan Rodriguez

read an article saying ice levels are rising
read another article saying ice levels are falling
read article saying world is heating up
read another article saying world is cooling off
read another article showing scientists fucking with numbers and lying through their teeth
one scientist says one thing another says the opposite

WHO THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE?!

Jordan Cooper
Jordan Cooper

Before you dismiss this, remember that's what all of us will look like pretty soon.

Luis Hughes
Luis Hughes

We could have reduced our global footprint if we didnt have niggers but NOOOOOO.
We Had to have Niggers of every possibly variety instead of keeping balance with nature. Sick fucks are we.

Jack Gray
Jack Gray

This, but unironically

Thomas Russell
Thomas Russell

Well, its not because of ice breaking up, its because there is food to be had.

Also this

Evan Kelly
Evan Kelly

I have no idea what the temperature is but I believe it's getting hotter
So just as I suspected you have no idea what the earth's temperature is. Seems like a pretty basic thing you'd want to know.

Jacob Morris
Jacob Morris

you're ignorant. predator prey cycles often reach an equilibrium, but it's not permanent. When things like environment change rapidly then you get extirpations and extinctions. There are countless cases of this. But I know people on Sup Forums don't want to study anything, they just want to be immediate experts on everything.

Cooper Jenkins
Cooper Jenkins

NO Polar Bear has ever starved in ALL OF HISTORY

Jose Smith
Jose Smith

you sound like one of Job's comforters. Go kys.

Kevin Taylor
Kevin Taylor

hot? lel faggot

Jeremiah Mitchell
Jeremiah Mitchell

so every time a polar bear dies it's because of global warming? you do realize the polar bear population has been increasing over the past like 40 years right?

Austin Moore
Austin Moore

Climate change 12,000 years ago killed off a lot of animal species. What's the point?

Jaxson Perry
Jaxson Perry

Bear gets old, sick, or injured.
Bear cannot hunt
Bear starves

It's your fault goyim for not giving me all your shekels!

Colton Perez
Colton Perez

the amount of ignorance on /pol really comes through on a thread like this.

Aiden King
Aiden King

t. snow nigger bear

Asher Turner
Asher Turner

Then what do you want my guy?

Angel Hughes
Angel Hughes

If the globe get's warmer it's actually better for food production, specially if you live in Canada.

Jackson Young
Jackson Young

There would be hundreds of bears dead if it were to be a man made massive effect. Nice try nigger bitch

Christopher Edwards
Christopher Edwards

Leaf btfo by leaf.

Charles Martin
Charles Martin

Survival of the fittest, not my fault stronger polar bears are getting the seals.

Carson Ortiz
Carson Ortiz

You are a whiny little cunt. Shut up

Alexander Long
Alexander Long

I like how you ignored the other points I made. Species live for awhile and then die, either because the environment changes or they are displaced by a species better adapted to survive. Which amounts to the same thing, I suppose. The truth is, humans are the dominant species on the plane to a way no other species has ever been. We shape the world as we see fit. We're not separate or above our environment. We're as much a part of it as any other species. We're a product of the environment we evolved in and if we turn out to be the next major Extinction level event, that's part of what we're here for. Because at the end of the day, you're just a carrier for your genes which are trying to find the best way to replicate themselves. Imagine, billions of years of evolution, millions of generations fighting tooth and claw to survive and gain an edge, however razor thin, over a rival. All so you can come into a crusty sock in your mom's basement.

Xavier Lewis
Xavier Lewis

Roy Spencer.

why would I want to learn to do really shitty bad science?

theguardian.com/environment/climate-consensus-97-per-cent/2014/oct/21/global-warming-contrarian-paper-unrealistic-inaccurate

Cooper Diaz
Cooper Diaz

go back to redd!t you faggot leaf

Jonathan Bailey
Jonathan Bailey

asks a retarded question with no answer. Thinks it proves him right. American flag.
The earth doesn't have a single "temperature" you fucking burger. Do you want the average temperature? for the whole year? What are you talking about?

Ethan Brown
Ethan Brown

I know animals...and agri...and life cycles....one elderly Polar Bear at the end of its life does not a Global Warming crisis make...

Brayden Russell
Brayden Russell

I live in the deep South and it snowed last night. You know how often it snows? Almost once a decade or so.

Nice (((global warming)))

Blake James
Blake James

the average temp right now. how can you convert people to your climate change religion if you don't even know the fucking temperature?

William Flores
William Flores

Faggot, cry harder. Muh climate. Kys asshole

Liam Rivera
Liam Rivera

Polar Bears live on the ice, Kikel. See any ice in this photo, Shlomo?

Leo Sanchez
Leo Sanchez

Failing as a predator has nothing to do with climate change

Hudson Williams
Hudson Williams

inert non-toxic gas necessary for life to exist?

read this and get back to me

politico.com/agenda/story/2017/09/13/food-nutrients-carbon-dioxide-000511

Ayden Cruz
Ayden Cruz

Don't talk about Europe like that.

Camden Taylor
Camden Taylor

But it does snow down there sometimes doesn't it.
GLOBAL WARMING! CLIMATE CHANGE!
That's what causes it now. Before it was just weather.

Carson Johnson
Carson Johnson

The average global temperature over the last 50 years how about are you fucking retarded?

Grayson Rivera
Grayson Rivera

being this much of a leaf

Justin Reyes
Justin Reyes

Read the work of Dr Spencer. He follows the truth wherever it takes him.

Logan Parker
Logan Parker

take responsibility you fucking degenerate. You're aesthetic sensibility is plebian. You want a world without megafauna?

Jose Martin
Jose Martin

I destroyed my AR-15 after watching this video.

Carson Morris
Carson Morris

Shut up cunt face

Daniel Torres
Daniel Torres

Shareblue rule #1: call everyone who disagrees with you a shill.

Jeremiah Rodriguez
Jeremiah Rodriguez

Fucking leaf

Robert Bell
Robert Bell

pathetic. just pathetic. Do you have to think to breathe? can you count to more than nine without taking your socks off? Can you count to more than twenty three even with your socks off?

Gabriel Russell
Gabriel Russell

Low life leaf scum

Luis Perez
Luis Perez

I was watching some news last night and they were talking about southern people seeing snow for the first time. The reactions reminded me of (pic related)

Connor Peterson
Connor Peterson

nice generalization. not just getting warmer. precipitation patterns changing. plus more than just "Warmth" is required for food production.

Alexander Flores
Alexander Flores

I could care less, honestly. They mostly live in uninhabitable places

Austin Ward
Austin Ward

That intelligence-thing kinda snowballed, though. Humans stopped being pure victims of their environment after they invented agriculture.

Andrew Wright
Andrew Wright

You've had plenty of time to google it leaf. What is the temperature of the earth right now? You don't even fucking know? Pathetic

Carson Rodriguez
Carson Rodriguez

I am with you. If you are nationalist, you should also care for your environment.

Adam Evans
Adam Evans

Duh,I am Canadian and a fucking moral faggot. Duh, I insult pol, climate deniers.

Jackson Williams
Jackson Williams

that gif always gives me the creeps

Nathan Taylor
Nathan Taylor

Cool! So we don't need carbon tax credits or any of that shit. Let me know how clogging the volcanos to cut emissions goes. My condolences about the bear!

Landon Rogers
Landon Rogers

Otherwise there is no future for our race.

Jace Diaz
Jace Diaz

Needs a source
Doesn't see polar bears still exist.

Cameron Garcia
Cameron Garcia

Literally same logic you’re using dumbass.
look at this evidence we only observed in the last 50 years.
Therefore this will continue for a 1000 more until the polar bears go extinct.

Daniel Kelly
Daniel Kelly

Love Swiss bro

Liam Diaz
Liam Diaz

Research Earth's tilt a bit, and you'll realize that climate changes are real, but -NOT- man made! Whoever thinks the opposite, should pull their head out of Al Gore's ass.

Sebastian Walker
Sebastian Walker

immature and ignorant understanding of evolution and ecology
extreme confidence
american flag
pottery

Joseph Clark
Joseph Clark

negerlands
HAHAHAHA
better build that dam

Aaron Green
Aaron Green

Arctic megafauna never died until industrialization

Matthew Rogers
Matthew Rogers

make me faggot, just like pops used to make you.

Ayden Russell
Ayden Russell

quick give shitskins more cars and devices to play noisy music the entire day.
ALso make sure the shit out as much kids as possible

Easton Myers
Easton Myers

frog poster

Aiden Ortiz
Aiden Ortiz

Starving and dying is normal in the wild you dumbass.

Nathan Roberts
Nathan Roberts

Susan is my gal

Brandon Stewart
Brandon Stewart

Shut up! Al gore nut hugger

Wyatt Flores
Wyatt Flores

wwf.panda.org/what_we_do/where_we_work/arctic/wildlife/polar_bear/population/

but the decline in the Beaufort basin is 40%

Owen Mitchell
Owen Mitchell

Nothing to do with climate change.
It's coke withdrawal.

Adam Morgan
Adam Morgan

polarbearscience.com/2017/02/23/global-polar-bear-population-larger-than-previous-thought-almost-30000/

Jason Sanchez
Jason Sanchez

that gif always gives me the creeps

Just when you thought it couldn't get creepier, another creep enters the meme.

Colton Gonzalez
Colton Gonzalez

Filthy leaf cunt

Logan Lopez
Logan Lopez

yes, and fuck the fish and the rest of the environment and then we all die, great.

Luis King
Luis King

You haven't made any points. This isn't a fucking match. Either you want to inform yourself and take responsibility or you want to shirk it. We influence our environment on world wide scale. Therefore we are being asked to make choices. I thought the right was all about responsibility? Enjoy the future you help create for your 56% children.

Christopher Sanchez
Christopher Sanchez

Phimosis detected

Dominic Cox
Dominic Cox

please update on the populations of its major prey. Bearded and Ringed seals. Oh you can't because it's unknown literally no one knows.
There is a low estimate of 20,000 polar bear worldwide.
Lastly data is not sufficient on most polar bear populations as it is. Only one area known to be in decline.

Henry Hill
Henry Hill

We have all the technology and knowledge for that, so no worries there.
negerlands
We were a colonial power and the last to abolish slavery, so it is only natural that we have a higher percentage of ex-slaves.

Caleb Rodriguez
Caleb Rodriguez

Fish can swim and they eat plankton that thrives in hot water

Cameron Nguyen
Cameron Nguyen

Protip: polar bears thrive on halal meat, e.g. Muslims.

You know what to do, leafs.

James Long
James Long

You want a world without megafauna?
Yes as they're fucking awful at adapting

Eli Reyes
Eli Reyes

just like pops used to make you.

Men don't speak that way.

Are you the lesbian leaf cam-whore?

Leo Ross
Leo Ross

so lets hope dat poofter co2 is effective enough to dodge the next ice age.
its not, but you can hope

Daniel Harris
Daniel Harris

you disingenuous plebs and triggered plebs.
nasa.gov/press-release/nasa-noaa-data-show-2016-warmest-year-on-record-globally

climatecentral.org/gallery/graphics/10-warmest-years-globally

Brandon Lewis
Brandon Lewis

What a load of bullshit. That's just convoluted logic to back up a preconceived notion.

Sorry, but more co2 is good for photosynthesis, which makes it good for the environment. Farmers buy co2 to help their crops. They wouldn't do that if it was bad for the quality of their produce, nobody would buy those vegetables.

You global warmers are so full of fail, it's a wonder you simply just don't kill yourselves.

For fuck sake, you people fucking blame earthquakes on global warming, you even claim cold weather is result of global warming. You're nothing but a bunch of paranoid lunatics.

Anthony Wright
Anthony Wright

Be a leaf
Fucking leaf
Oh the irony

William Gonzalez
William Gonzalez

Now thats funny...irrelevant, but funny!

Liam Kelly
Liam Kelly

there is no way to prove this is from climate change, animals die all the time in the wild, even if there was some way to prove that there is NO way to prove it was man made, in short this is literally just liberal propaganda that can fuck right off

Jonathan Rivera
Jonathan Rivera

A fucking leaf
You haven't even made an effort to understand the argument against Climate Change.
Yes, the temperature is going up.
No, it's not manmade, we are to this planet what ants are to us.
No, the temperature will not continue to escalate, it will reach a peak and go back down, like it has before.

By "Climate Science" ludicrous claims we should've been in Waterworld by 2004, then 2010, then 2015.
Guess what, we're still here.

Jordan Ward
Jordan Ward

you're pathological and may not survive the coming sorting

Nolan Rodriguez
Nolan Rodriguez

source?

Nathan Wood
Nathan Wood

retarded shill

Kevin Kelly
Kevin Kelly

whats your point? i argued against your statement that just one system displays this cycle and did not dispute that stable ecosystems usually tend to reach equilibriums and neither did i claim that big changes in environment cant disturb said equilibrium .

the guy you argued against gave you an example wich you refused on the basis that its "just one example" . i provided another and i can keep going because there are thousands of them anywhere in the world . heck pretty much the entire rodent population operates on that very system and so do most predators who hunt said rodents .

Jackson Cook
Jackson Cook

That bear looks like that because it got used to eating trash because it was a lazy bear.

Luis Hill
Luis Hill

Well, a bit more co2 is not bad for most western societies, but it is horrible for Africa.

Most Western countries can easily counter the rise in the water level of the sea and certain countries would benefit from a warmer climate.

Also nature itself can handle it. Of course some species would die out, but food will be plenty and animals will adapt themselves.

But we have a responsibility towards countries, which are not so fortunate as us. Like Africa and therefore we should try to counter global warming.

Joseph Baker
Joseph Baker

it wasnt intended to be ironical...

Jordan Nelson
Jordan Nelson

eat the grass u dumb bear

Evan Ward
Evan Ward

So you still have no fucking idea what the temperature of the earth is? I'll tell you if you ask nicely or you can remain ignorant.

Jack Clark
Jack Clark

it is a leftist homosexual bear with a meth problem
thats all,chrystal out

Jonathan Hernandez
Jonathan Hernandez

F Polar bear

Cameron Richardson
Cameron Richardson

from a board that relies entirely on images to make arguments.
Stay neutral faggot.

Gabriel Jones
Gabriel Jones

You are a fucking retard.

Angel Mitchell
Angel Mitchell

bro, species go extinct all the time, I dont want to be that polar bear

Nicholas Ward
Nicholas Ward

only retards deny climate change. now i like trump memes and maga shit but this is a real problem

Landon Howard
Landon Howard

That bear passed on as peaceful as possible. It's all good.

Adam Anderson
Adam Anderson

maybe some treehugger should go pet the bear and then the bear could have a meal.

Matthew Brooks
Matthew Brooks

You'd think this would be obvious.

Gabriel Williams
Gabriel Williams

We should be worrying about helping Africa against the Cabals that want their mineral resources....

Aaron Hall
Aaron Hall

I think it is overly simplistic to state that Polar Bears are in danger due to climate change only as they survived the Eemian (which was warmer than today). However the Eemian didn't suffer from human intrusions such as hunting, overfishing and destruction of ecosystems that support creatures like Seals that the bears rely on

The fact is also that there is 400ppm CO2 today which is 100ppm more than Polar Bears have ever had to deal with, and this means the oceans become acidic which further interrupts the food chains the bears rely on. We also have issues like plastic pollution and toxin build up in the ocean that could negatively impact a top of the food chain creature like a bear. This stuff didn't happen during previous interglacials.

I don't like this 'viral video' though, it smacks of appeal to emotion which shouldn't be needed in the climate debate.

Logan Clark
Logan Clark

rise in the water level
I don't see evidence of this. I've lived by the sea since I was a child, and the water line has remained the same. There has been no effort to alter or counter this false assertion.

Christopher Foster
Christopher Foster

because it might be sick from something else
because it might be old
because it might have cataracts and unable to hunt
because it might have stomach cancer and unable to keep food down
Do I really need to keep going?

Joshua Bailey
Joshua Bailey

Much global warming.
Coldest start to winter in a decade.
It snowed in Orange Beach, AL today for the first time in decades.
Last year we had maybe 5 days under 40 degrees at some point. Have had 3 days sub 40 in a row.
EAD

Ryder Wright
Ryder Wright

not the same logic at all though. I'll let you think about it and maybe you'll figure out the differences.

Michael Murphy
Michael Murphy

The political left want a global government to manage the global atmosphere. This bear is being used as propaganda.

Owen Kelly
Owen Kelly

You're right! I can't believe all of the people studying this missed something so simple! Good thing we have you to tell us how things really are.

Nathan Gonzalez
Nathan Gonzalez

co2 is neither inert nor is it non toxic and it is also not neccessary for life . life itself doesnt give 2 fucks about co2

Anthony Richardson
Anthony Richardson

homosexual bear with a meth problem

So THAT is why it came into town.

Do not give money to the homeless, anons. It only encourages them to continue their bad ways.

This polar bear couldn't handle the tough love and admit he had a drugs problem.

pic unrelated

Bentley Ramirez
Bentley Ramirez

only jews and race-mixed niggers(americans) deny climate change on Sup Forums

David Thomas
David Thomas

It's a fucking bear who cares

Jaxson Evans
Jaxson Evans

That is because changes are on a different time scale than the lifespan of a human. It is a very slow change.

Ryan Flores
Ryan Flores

Polar bears aren't even endangered.
Their populations are doing fine actually.

Despite this, IUCN list them as 'vulnerable' though, because everything species apart from mosquitos is fucking vulnerable apparently.

Source: Recently chatted to a mammal biologist who helped make that classification.

Kayden Evans
Kayden Evans

Ignorant leaf has been furiously searching google for an hour now trying to find out what the temperature of the earth is. What a pathetic little faggot.

Dylan Thomas
Dylan Thomas

I guess that's why global fish stocks are doing so well. hahaha. are you really Pavel or 56% with proxy?

Jaxson Miller
Jaxson Miller

Its the 2nd hottest year on record globally you fucking cunt

MUH ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE
climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs/sea-level/

Isaac Turner
Isaac Turner

holy shit this is the first time a bear has been old and starving, and it's all because of the cars we drive. this is an outrage.

Nathaniel Edwards
Nathaniel Edwards

He thinks the entire Earth has a uniform temperature
We really need to fix our public schools.

Gabriel Carter
Gabriel Carter

fossil fuel lobby is GOD in American politics
that is literally all you need to know.

Nothing will change unless corporations are blocked from political influence and private donations are capped at $20

James Robinson
James Robinson

all of the people studying this

No one is really studying it.

One person submits some politically correct pseudoscience and the rest of the community go along with it to keep their big government grants and to be PC themselves.

The brave scientists are the ones like Dr Spencer.

Tyler Perez
Tyler Perez

Soon to be affecting a white child near you. What until we have an ice free artic, and the methane time bomb goes off. Seems like lots of evidence to suggest we are fucked. youtu.be/LBe_F-xQZKo

Asher Ward
Asher Ward

really? what's the temperature?

Andrew Williams
Andrew Williams

You’re not wrong, but human interference is exacerbating change that is supposed to be natural.

Landon Barnes
Landon Barnes

appeal to emotion shouldn't be needed on the climate change debate

millions of my fellow countrymen ignore mountains of scientific evidence

Reason didn't work, user. What's left besides emotional appeal?

Nathaniel Roberts
Nathaniel Roberts

average temperature. what is it?

Jackson Thompson
Jackson Thompson

whats the problem with that satan?
ice retreats , animals specialized in living in permafrost conditions go extinct and will be replaced with ones that are specialized in the new climate that is pretty much what happened since the end of the last ice age on the entire planet.

Aaron Wood
Aaron Wood

the methane time bomb goes off
brrrrRRRRAPPPPPFFFffttt

Oliver Rogers
Oliver Rogers

What else is required for photosynthesis? Water. Can't use extra CO2 without extra water. droughts are increasing though. hmm.. It's like everyone else is stupid and never thought of this.

Gabriel Gomez
Gabriel Gomez

Polar bear populations are doing fine.
There is obviously the concern that they will not be fine if sea ice shrinks even more.

Elijah Garcia
Elijah Garcia

implying all polar bears are on sea ice 24/7/365 and never hunt nor live on land.

Jonathan Gomez
Jonathan Gomez

space.com/17816-earth-temperature.html

Joshua Morgan
Joshua Morgan

The same cause for reverse claims. The scale of these changes are very different from what humans can process. So a hot year or even 3 consecutive years is not prove for global warming. It is about shifts in average temperature and the total energy content of the weather system.

David Stewart
David Stewart

be a kekistani faggot
can't detect irony my post
you must be a burger.

Brody Diaz
Brody Diaz

polarbearscience.com/2014/03/17/new-genetic-study-confirms-polar-bears-survived-several-warm-interglacials/

Here you go, bitch.

Bentley Jenkins
Bentley Jenkins

no animal ever starved or died in the wild until humans started burning things
Really activates my almonds.

Jacob Murphy
Jacob Murphy

??? didn't know you knew e so well.
go back to Prager U bro. Excellent safe spaces provided there.

Christopher Garcia
Christopher Garcia

OP is still busy googling. Look you fucking retarded lefties. Climate "scientists" when they draw their little graphs and report hottest year evah they're basing that on an average global temperature. Why can't you fools find that information?

Xavier Hernandez
Xavier Hernandez

Are you aware of the earths expansion? The earth is getting bigger and bigger. Which means the atmosphere is thinning. Climate change is natural. Just look at the moon. Look at mars. Planets fucking die. White people were supposed to be gone a long fucking time ago but the fucking kikes made us the worlds fucking charity. Your guilt trips fucked humanity over. Not white people.

Sebastian Rogers
Sebastian Rogers

To calculate an average, you need a set of data points, which you add up and then divide by the number of data points. I wouldn't even know what data points to use. Would you use all the thermometers in the world? Even if you could manage that, it probably wouldn't be very accurate, since there is probably a higher density of thermometers in advanced nations than third world nations. So what data set should I average over?

Carson Nguyen
Carson Nguyen

don't link me. type the temperature. it's 2 fucking digits

Camden Green
Camden Green

... we're living in a mass extinction event. megafauna (predators and prey). It's clear that you and the other poster have not considered what you're saying. There's no evidence that this is part of lynx-hare type equilibrium.

Christopher Campbell
Christopher Campbell

Nice one bong

Nicholas Williams
Nicholas Williams

Do you remember in the 70's when the big scare was that all the aquifers were drying up because we were using too much water? I'll bet you don't. Its always some new panic buzzword to energize...

Logan Carter
Logan Carter

Explain this please?

Kayden Lopez
Kayden Lopez

lel

Gavin Lewis
Gavin Lewis

Jesus F. Christ, half this thread is STILL denying climate change?

What the fuck will it take?

Someday when President Shitface is gone and we have a normal fucking government again, we need to go after climate deniers harder than Skinheads.

The debate is fucking over. There's nothing left to do except punch them in their smug, extinction loving faxes and then jail them for life.

Climate denial should unironically be a first degree jailable offense after the US gets sensible hate speech laws. This is bigotry on steroids, except it's aimed at all life as we know it.

Julian Russell
Julian Russell

16C

Michael Moore
Michael Moore

Polar bears will be the last of the world's concern once the artic sea ice is gone.

Benjamin Barnes
Benjamin Barnes

Fuck you i was getting ready to fap and now lost all motivation

Henry Hughes
Henry Hughes

It snowed in Orange Beach, AL today for the first time in decades.

The God Emperor was just down there wasn't he?

Trump loves Alabama and wanted it to have snow so close to Christmas.

Easton Parker
Easton Parker

You need to go back

Jordan Campbell
Jordan Campbell

i never saved one of those "low quality bait" memes but i should have

Michael Martinez
Michael Martinez

so 3,4 mm rise per year yet it is stable for the last 2 years with no net rise measured ? you do realize that this debunks the entire runaway climate effect so many of the doomsayers claim is happening right?

Henry Gonzalez
Henry Gonzalez

Thinks PragerU is right wing

Check out my new nifty leaf blower

Tyler Morris
Tyler Morris

Good point: There are multiple threats to ecosystem function.

Anyone who claims to be able to predict how these processes will interact to affect future polar bear populations doesnt know what theyre talking about.

There's a reason hundreds, if not thousands of scientists are doing research to 'try' and be able to model what scenarios are possible.

Thermal tolerance is expected to be an important parameters for the distributions of many species.

Ecosystems are highly non-linear, with many (too many) interactions for us to be able to make clear predictions, yet.

The general idea, however, is that they are changing at a faster rate than before, which means that many systems may become less resilient to future perturbations, and less likely to bounce back.

I personally think mitigation, at this point, is the only option. I doubt humans can stop what has already been set in motion. Sad.

Joseph Mitchell
Joseph Mitchell

Can any one explain explicitly what this has to do with climate change? It's on land in the tundra its not like its swimming miles between ice patches. Its probably just old its a hard life for a polar bear and lots die because of it naturally.

Matthew Martinez
Matthew Martinez

polar bears never ever starved, as a matter of fact, animals never ever starved in the wild until we caused the earth to heat up!!!

Thomas Phillips
Thomas Phillips

shouldn't use appeal to emotion
posting on board that relies almost entirely on memes that elicit an emotional response
still though, thanks for your post.

David Evans
David Evans

mfw this was me 4 years ago
I've somehow managed to adapt
Some spacenigger took me because I was interesting
pic is me now

Leo Foster
Leo Foster

That's right 16 fucking degrees OMG we're all gonna die! and 150 years ago it was 15 degrees OMG we're all gonna die.

Benjamin Hughes
Benjamin Hughes

Unfortunately the Earth is massively overpopulated with humans, who will forever have a certain % that justify their own personal greed. It's an impossible cycle to break, well, until our entire resource base depletes.. then humans will probably destroy all large fauna via nuclear war or complete deforestation, or maybe just by making AGW 'real'

Daniel Edwards
Daniel Edwards

Isn't Global Temperature, is Northern Hemisphere

Is BP, ends in 1950

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Before_Present

this graph is what you want

Aiden Rogers
Aiden Rogers

fuck the polar bears they don't contribute to society.
They can't even clean their rooms.

Anthony Jenkins
Anthony Jenkins

one bear dies
DINGLEDORPFFFF YOU ARE FINISHED IMPEACH NOW!

Evan Nguyen
Evan Nguyen

There were 4 billion less people on the planet in the 70s. I know this is obvious but your argument is retarded. Tell me how you can have infinite growth on a finite planet?

Eli Torres
Eli Torres

This has been debunked as an old or sick Polar bear you cock rocker.

Jackson Hill
Jackson Hill

once the artic sea ice is gone.

Why do we even worry so much? We're currently living in an Ice Age. Normally, the planet doesn't even have ice caps. It's not the end of the world.

Anthony Cox
Anthony Cox

Bingo.
In searching for a common enemy against whom we can unite, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like, would fit the bill. In their totality and their interactions these phenomena do constitute a common threat which must be confronted by everyone together. But in designating these dangers as the enemy, we fall into the trap, which we have already warned readers about, namely mistaking symptoms for causes. All these dangers are caused by human intervention in natural processes, and it is only through changed attitudes and behaviour that they can be overcome. The real enemy then is humanity itself.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club_of_Rome

Wyatt Wilson
Wyatt Wilson

I feel you dude

Robert Gomez
Robert Gomez

Temperature can also be derived from the total energy of the system. You could call that an average temperature.

Jaxson Garcia
Jaxson Garcia

burger (no need to call him ignorant as it's redundant) has been trying to use the same bait for an hour.
change looks at trends across time. what relevance is it what the temperature is right now? zero. kys.

Brandon Turner
Brandon Turner

climate change is 100% caused by human beings
Good goy!

Brayden Stewart
Brayden Stewart

/thread

Caleb Sullivan
Caleb Sullivan

looks like ze germans zykloned the fucker.

Christopher Reyes
Christopher Reyes

so is the NOAA a jewish conspiracy?

arctic.noaa.gov/Report-Card

James Edwards
James Edwards

i never claimed it was just that those systems exist and that a decline in polar bear populations in one single region is evidence of a mass extinction event.

also what is your problem with mass extinction events? they happened before and everytime they did human ancestors came out on top to the point where we dominate pretty much the entire landmass of the planet . what makes you think the next extinction event caused by our own effort to change the ecosystem to be more habitable for us humans will magically change that trend?

Lucas Ortiz
Lucas Ortiz

we have like 150 returning ISIS fighters. I think we can work this out for at least one winter.

Justin Nguyen
Justin Nguyen

kudos burger. you've risen above your countrymen.

Easton Watson
Easton Watson

I hated the ass off of thermo.

Did well in it though

Hudson Cooper
Hudson Cooper

you are truly the most ignorant person on the internet

Jason Cruz
Jason Cruz

*isnt*

Carson Hernandez
Carson Hernandez

lol fucking rekt

Nolan Lee
Nolan Lee

fuck bears

Tyler Stewart
Tyler Stewart

Elaborate please? How do we figure out the total thermal energy, and then how do we use that to get temperature?

Jace Ward
Jace Ward

oh look, another straw man.

Camden King
Camden King

nice drawings faggot, got any actual proof?

Evan Scott
Evan Scott

instead of filming the bear why not feed it you dumb shits? ahh thats right. the bear wasnt starving because he couldnt get any food but because of fucked up health

Brayden Ross
Brayden Ross

This is what you get for feeding the Africans.
We should capture the land when the snow melts, perfect location for the ethnostate.

James Walker
James Walker

No such thing a "climate change"

Luis Sullivan
Luis Sullivan

Listen, if you are so worried about climate change, let's see what activists' protest you have about geoingeering! That is terraforming the planet while poisoning you, us, the land, shutting down farms, causing fires/floods) droughts, and what they are doing in the Antarctic is heating it and melting the ice down there. A huge sheet just broke off this past July. So if you are not just regurgitating someone's talking points, repeating someone else's narratives, and can do YIUR OWN THINKING, then for God's sake go do your own research and protest the very ones that scream global warming. Cause they are creating the effects they cite.

Christopher Gonzalez
Christopher Gonzalez

Polar bears live forever the thread

Nathaniel Roberts
Nathaniel Roberts

Poor bear. Well since our biggest climate polluters are India and China I say its about time we save our fucking climate and ask them nicely to stop shitting all over our planet.

And incase that doesnt work lets just go ahead and cripple ourselves economically while they keep shitting up our atmosphere.

Nolan Flores
Nolan Flores

Sooooo....now there is not a water shortage? With that many more people on the planet? The narrative always changes....but its the same BS

Connor Barnes
Connor Barnes

The artic sea ice has been on a downward trend for 30 years and could be gone in 1-5 years. Once this happens the artic sea temps will rise and a shit load of methane in the shallow sea floor we get released, dude we are going to get gassed.

Blake Mitchell
Blake Mitchell

Someone posted this on /b/ and it was cleared up that the bear isn't actually "starving", it's just old.

Also, the polar bear population is quite high and has increased over the years. That's just a video of an old bear -- hell, he's even standing over fresh kill.

Jayden Garcia
Jayden Garcia

Polar bears live forever the thread

Polar bears have been around longer than us.

Adam Hill
Adam Hill

indeed
it is because (((they))) want to tax breathing by virtue of 'green tax' on everything.

Nicholas Kelly
Nicholas Kelly

good post.

Nathan Baker
Nathan Baker

the arctic sea ice has been on a downward trend for 12 fucking THOUSAND years at this point mate ...

Aiden Campbell
Aiden Campbell

It's not the end of the world.

Well what do you mean by 'the world'?
For most of earths history, the Pre-Cambrian, there was no complex life. For most of the Hadean and Archean Eons the earth was a superhot hell populated by Methane producing bacteria. You might as well argue that all complex life ending wouldn't be a bad thing because most of earths history didn't have it.

Even in the history of complex life things have changed dramatically several times. Do you think the fucking 97% of marine species that went extinct during the end-permian took comfort in the fact that the world wasn't actually ending?

Our world isn't the same as an earth without ice. The ice would take a long time to melt but if it did (and could well eventually if we keep up our greenhouse forcing), then for humans it wouldn't be the same planet for all practical purposes.

Ayden Baker
Ayden Baker

thank you for answering my question. What's at stake is not your life, my life, what we want in life, driving a 6-liter V8 truck, breathing shitty air, having to move away from the coasts, erratic weather patterns, loss of other forms of life. Nah man, it's da jooz. Your position is utterly obsolete and no one will listen to you when shit really hits the fan.

Juan Lopez
Juan Lopez

another straw man. you're behaving like a child.

Thomas Cruz
Thomas Cruz

And incase that doesnt work lets just go ahead and cripple ourselves economically while they keep shitting up our atmosphere.

I never understood all of the money they want our countries to pour into the Paris climate accords.

What is the money for, anyway? To encourage the brown countries to behave better or something?

Thank Christ Hillary wasn't elected

Mason Hill
Mason Hill

think this is the right graph

Josiah Long
Josiah Long

yet another straw man. hmm.. it's almost like it's a deliberate tactic.

Landon Russell
Landon Russell

clearly you don't understand what "straw man" means. the state of leaf middle school

Owen Fisher
Owen Fisher

actually wasn't

Xavier Edwards
Xavier Edwards

Wow a wild animal being knocked off by survival of the fittest. Really activates the ol' almonds

Josiah Anderson
Josiah Anderson

Well it is fucking speeding up, exponential growth rates are a bitch. Once the ice is gone it is not coming back for a long time and the amount of methane that could be released will drawf anything humans have put out. What is a run away effect.

Grayson Wilson
Grayson Wilson

It is warmer when it snows

Kill yourself

Eli King
Eli King

But not the everyday average citizen. It's caused by the one percent at the top that play "God". Geoingeering is a far bigger threat than cow farts and automobiles.

Noah Smith
Noah Smith

debunked as an old or sick polar bear

Source?

Leo Moore
Leo Moore

Our world isn't the same as an earth without ice.

Yeah, it's the world of dinosaurs with animals and trees the size of houses. It's not that bad.

Easton Nelson
Easton Nelson

name another mass extinction event that humans lived through.
My problem is that I'd rather not live in a world that has more tonnes of plastic in the ocean than whales. I'd prefer to have genuine wild spaces where megafauna can survive, rather than more garbage junk mass produced in asian countries. It's a moral position.

Jaxon Hill
Jaxon Hill

ignore this list and hear the sad violin goy

Benjamin Thomas
Benjamin Thomas

Except that nothing will be able to adapt fast enough to the accelerated changes.

Henry Rivera
Henry Rivera

Sure. Think as the weather system as a simple gas for simplicity.

In a gas we have an enormous amount of small particles flying around. These particles follow some simple laws, like if they hit each other, they bounce the other way. Also they have a velocity and a direction of flight.

Now, we cannot describe this system by calculating the path of each particle. It would be simply to expensive to compute. However we can look at them in statistical way.
This is possible because they all behave the same.
We will have a look at a perfect gas. (Will continue next part)

Robert Kelly
Robert Kelly

Most humans wouldn't survive a transition to a world like that. Its not bad for the creatures evolved to it or able to survive it, but it is bad for everything else (which is why rapid changes in the climate cause extinctions). I don't doubt humans are adaptable enough to survive in solid numbers even if we had 6 degrees of warming this century but don't see why we would want to make that change

Hudson Brooks
Hudson Brooks

fug looks like its time for another ice age. Did hydrocarbons save us from ice age?

Cooper Russell
Cooper Russell

less polar ice means it's harder for the bears to hunt
less polar ice means they have to swim a longer distance to get back to solid land, so they expend more energy on their journeys and starve to death in greater numbers

Here's a radical thought: maybe the bears shouldn't travel so far north?
BUT THEY'RE ANIMALS THEY DON'T KNOW NO BETTER
If the polar bears are too stupid to survive, then they won't. This is the nature of nature. Survival of the fittest, survival of those who are able to best adapt to their environments.

The climate has been changing for a long time, with or without humanity's help. This isn't the first time it's happened, either. If the polar bears don't want to die, then they need to alter their hunting and breeding patterns. They'll either adapt and survive or they won't and die. Countless species have gone extinct over the course of Earth's history for these very reasons. Humans have very little to do with this.

I'm not saying we should pollute and treat the planet like it's disposable, but dying polar bears is not a sufficient reason to halt all of our industrial progress, especially when we don't even know how much of a difference our actions make. The only reason liberals care about global warming is so they can feel smug and superior to others.

youtu.be/7W33HRc1A6c

Adam Miller
Adam Miller

Except that nothing will be able to adapt fast enough to the accelerated changes.

What about the asteroid? That was very fast.

Parker Sanders
Parker Sanders

retard

Mason Allen
Mason Allen

They're getting rich by externalizing the costs onto us.

Luke Anderson
Luke Anderson

It's just the Northern Hemisphere
That does not make the results invalid
BP ends in 1950
Again, this doesn't make the results invalid

Gabriel Foster
Gabriel Foster

The money is for their geoingeering projects they use to target huge areas of big donors to make their ideas relevant to get more money and control. They inject hot water into the ice to melt it in Antarctica and that's what is melting and breaking the ice away. The drilling releases methane ad well. So if they really wanted to "save the ice", they'd stop breaking it away.

Wyatt Robinson
Wyatt Robinson

The only thing at the North Pole is a giant hole into Interior Earth. What are you, retarded?

Levi Gutierrez
Levi Gutierrez

the climate has never changed before
Earth has never had cold periods and warm periods before

John Taylor
John Taylor

Did hydrocarbons save us from ice age?
Yes. Not only that, but we've recycled all the carbon trapped underneath the crust into the air. Soon it will grow many millions of tons of new biomass to further grow more life.

Look, we have two possibilities:
1) Ice Age: Everyone dies, the end.
2) Hothouse Earth: We atleast have a chance.

Tyler Cox
Tyler Cox

Sad to see, but nature is brutal, it would kill you in an instant if it had the chance

Nicholas Torres
Nicholas Torres

Species have went extinct and have been born for billions of years. Polar bears can't adapt to tell climate. It's their time.

What a tear jerking piece of propoganda though and right before Christmas. I'm impressed

Dominic Evans
Dominic Evans

Doesn't this literally happen to them every year, they put on a shit load of weight then basically starve when food is scarce and it starts all over again.

Angel Butler
Angel Butler

it could be happening and there is no need for a tax. No one in this thread has called for a tax.

Connor Rogers
Connor Rogers

so you want us to kill off a billion of chinks and a billion of brown people? You monster!

Kevin Brown
Kevin Brown

yes nothing died from that

Jason Robinson
Jason Robinson

how does this graph invalidate anything i have mentioned? since the last ice age the ice caps have shrunk and will continue to do so till we reach a new warm period with or without human intervention in any direction. we might speed the process up by a few thousand years or delay if by a few hundred if we really put our back behind it but ultimately nothing we do short of global geoengineering wich has terrible risks associated with it will change this trend.

i dont deny global warming heck i dont even deny that mankind has a significant influence on it but i fail to see any feasible way to stop it nor do i see a doomsday scenario as many public figures describe it . the world will ultimately revert back to a climate that is more akin to the warm periods we have seen hundreds of thouands of years ago or even millions of years ago with oxygen levels 100 to 200% higher and temperatures so high that snow and ice will be nonexistant outside of meterological anomalys

Aaron Gonzalez
Aaron Gonzalez

The astroid took out what 90 percent of life. Also we have nuclear reactors that need a long as time and a lot of attention to be shit down properly so the don't go fukashima, once industrial civilization collapses the world will be fucked for all 450 reactors doing some sploding. youtu.be/maxCyt8GH-4

Daniel Mitchell
Daniel Mitchell

What about the asteroid? That was very fast.

Yep - in less time than it takes to drink a cup of coffee, the Earth was engulfed in flames and unhappiness.

pic unrelated

Robert Wood
Robert Wood

OMG we're all going to die!
when did I say that?
straw man: an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent.
you should probably shut up now.

Gavin Price
Gavin Price

Op we are pretty fucked, near term human extintion is around the corner. Take the we are so fucked pill. youtu.be/maxCyt8GH-4

Josiah Martin
Josiah Martin

and? do you honestly think we can stop this trend? i dont think so and i dont care to be completely honest. climate changes , species either adapt or go extinct . we humans are no exception and as far as i see it we have exactly 2 options here . attempt global climate engineering wich is extremely dangerous and has a chance of backfiring to the point of creating an even worse extinction event or adapt to the changes and learn to live with rising sea levels and higher temperatures .

Colton Richardson
Colton Richardson

nature would kill you if it had the chance.
what an interesting, though irrelevant, statement.

Jaxon Cook
Jaxon Cook

I dont care as long as commiefornia get flooded

Joshua Baker
Joshua Baker

take your meds, fag

Hunter Nguyen
Hunter Nguyen

His parents sent him to public aschool and he got the common core hunting class.

James Howard
James Howard

Sure, but I still never made that argument.

Julian Cook
Julian Cook

((((We)))) aren't even the problem. You should be telling the chinks and poos but I guess we're the ones eadiest to get to so we have to deal with your bitching.

Juan Russell
Juan Russell

Yes, the temperature is going up.
No they aren't. There were 2 decades of pause and we are already going down (it's not that obvious because they falsify data):
youtube.com/watch?v=zfFL4kgkD60
youtube.com/watch?v=wgKQIfPr9to
duckduckgo.com/?q=tim ball&t=ffsb&iax=videos&ia=videos
Either way, qs3,14 polar bears are merely 10k years old evolved grizzly, so what's the fuss even if it's true.

Jordan Long
Jordan Long

common core

Joseph Peterson
Joseph Peterson

In a ideal gas, the only law which is followed by the particles is that they bounce perfectly elastic. That means no energy is lost.
A ideal gas has 3 degrees of freedoms, which means each particle can move in three directions. (There are also models of 2-dimensional gasses and even 1-dimensional gasses). Further more we assume, that the system is closed. That is there is no energy escaping. If this all is true, then the following law will hold:

Pressure * Volume = number of particles * gas constant * Temperature of the gas

The derivation of this thing is not to difficult, but out of scope for here.
(will follow a bit more, how energy and temperature are related in a ideal gas).

Dominic Bell
Dominic Bell

So, we are in the hundred year cycle with the sun that is natural, and needful, or God wouldn't have put the sun in this cycle. Let's say your geoingeering buddies continue to mess with this cycle, and try coiling drastically, the planet (however, they are heating it in most places-makes global warming invslid really) cooling it to the point that when the cycle calms down, they plummet us into an ice age. They can block the sun, but they sure can't make a new one. Their sun assimilator, yes they have those too, bunch if false rrealities is all they want, but they can't make an electromagnetic sun to do what our sun dies. So what happens when they screw that up?? All of the "I'm sorry, and oops we were wrong" won't help. People need to stop playing God, and just LET GOD BE GOD!!!!

Jeremiah White
Jeremiah White

sustainableoregon.com/acidification.html

Noah Hernandez
Noah Hernandez

No one in this thread
I didn't realise Sup Forums made fucking taxes you dick licker

It is warmer when it snows
that old gag, that must be why its always snowing in the fucking summer dummy

Parker Jackson
Parker Jackson

I've already posted at least two posts in this thread criticizing China.

Angel Thomas
Angel Thomas

I don't think we can do anything to stop the trend, I really think that humans are fucked and probably will be extint with a relatively short time frame (10-1000) years. We are no different then bacteria, we are going to keep on growing until we destroy the ability to live on this Earth, hopefully we don't fuck it up so bad that it becomes inhospitable for all life.

Carson Torres
Carson Torres

i'm sorry you're wrong
youtube.com/user/Suspicious0bservers/search?query=where are we

Nathaniel Thomas
Nathaniel Thomas

Yup and we'll get right on passing your message to them.

Faggot

Zachary Cox
Zachary Cox

how do you know that most humans wont survive? we humans are some of the most adaptive species of higher animals that ever existed on this planet and we adapted to the vast majority of climate zones. more than any other animal . not only that we also have techology to assist us in adapting both in the form of genetic modifications to adapt our bodys to the environment and practical machinery to adapt our environment to our needs.

an argument why we would be better off making that change is that humans have been less and less affected by evolutionary pressures troughout our evolution due to the rapic development of technology and intelect we were able to prevent most of the selection pressures . going trough an extinction level event and adapting to it keeps the genepool fresh and weeds out genetic waste on a speces level. it will ultimately help us in the long run even if it sets us back a few centurys or even millenia in the short term.

if we ever want to stretch out across the galaxy we need to adapt to radically different climates anyways so a bit of training on our home planet isnt so bad .

Lucas Roberts
Lucas Roberts

whatever happens is good because God
except people doing things is not good
God created everything a certain way, but is not responsible for human actions
humans have to let God be God for God to be God and not take responsibility as best they can for their actions.
interesting thoughts.

Jace Morgan
Jace Morgan

I know, stop being a pussy take the we are so fuck pill and enjoy watching the end of civilization and the human race. Or are you one of these muh solutions faggots?

Hunter Wilson
Hunter Wilson

make thread about climate change and mass extinction event
"these things aren't true because they're just trying to get us to raise taxes"
But I'm not trying to get anyone to raise taxes... so is it possible that the science is one thing, and the response to it is another?

Ethan Collins
Ethan Collins

(The gas constant is something you derive empircal btw, just measure it). Now we go to the relation of the energy of a system and the temperature. This happens to be:

Energy = 3/2 * gas constant * temperature.

Next problem how to find the total energy in a point of time? Well, we need to find all the places energy leaks and get into the system. The amount of sunlight is place, where it gets into the system. The outer atmosphere is where it leaks. And the seas and earth probably takes a bit in and give a bit back. So you take all these things:

dE_total(t)/dt = dE_sun(t)/dt + dE_atmosphere(t)/dt + dE_earth(t)/dt

However now you only have the changes. You need a starting point, a t = 0 on which E_total is known. How to get there I don't know to be honest.

Tyler Hall
Tyler Hall

humans might survive. the question is what sort of world do we want to live in? Obviously we don't have total control, but we have to be responsive to the evidence. Please try to understand what I'm saying.

Henry Long
Henry Long

I'm not saying that the climate isn't changing, I'm saying that it's mostly natural, and that it's a far better idea to adapt to a warmer world than to try to "stop" a natural process.

Angel Long
Angel Long

May need to ask the geoingeering community to make it rain. Cause, they maintain a high pressure off the coast if California to divert any cool air masses containing rain-away, after spraying aluminum and other nanoparticles that are superheated, and when a fire breaks it burns far quicker and much more rapidly. Ask anyone fighting recent fires in CA and they will tell you, the fires are like no other they've ever seen St the rate they spread. These are seasoned firefighters, used to Cali fires. Do, unless they stop spraying, and diverting the cool air away, California is gonna soon be a desert.

William Fisher
William Fisher

(The number of 3/2 is coming from the number of freedoms a particle has).

The weather system can also be described in a statistical way. Only it is not described as one system, it is a grid of coupled systems, which transfer particles between each connected cell. And it is also not an ideal gas, which is a good approximation, but way to simple to describe something like the climate.

Cooper Thomas
Cooper Thomas

Global warming....cooling....changing is a natural event, the surface temperature of the moon has also seen fluctuations, how many fucking humans are responsible for that?!
Stop being a kike shill.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit