Have great ambition to make Japan great

>have great ambition to make Japan great
>want to encourage more westernization because Japan became powerful nation by accepting western ideas
>recommend people to accept feminism and multiculturalism.
>????
>"You are the traitor of nation!!!"
>"Japan is already matured nation, No need west anymore"

I don't know which way I should go. I will devote my life to this nation.

kys

>>recommend people to accept feminism and multiculturalism.
why

Why Japanese people still have a secret ambitious idea to take the world over again?
Why can't you guys give up that dream? you guys failed TWICE! STOP TRYING

I don’t understand what you say but I was shocked by how easily me and my friend got the visa for your country. In 10 years you guys are gonna be submerged by immigration and I deplore that.

BTFO English teacher

>"thank you for the warning officer"
and this is supposed to be bad? fuck off nigger

>feminism and multiculturalism
>trust me goys, I'm Japanese

looks like low quality bait would b fun to see somebody put up an argument for OPs bad ideas.

That alt right will be allowed in but not because japan wants them but to scare off SJW's and you gotta LARP harder than ever

Fuck off Kike.

fuck off

Theyre right. Once youve matured its time to look inward (self, community, nation) in how you make your immediate surroundings and life more sustainable/stable.

The war generation, and the one after it was GO GO GO

This makes sense. Shit was "real"

Now that the global political climate has cooled a ton, its time for the little details. Refinement if you will. Those come from within

Do you have gypsies in Japan?

why not build islands like the dutch and Chinese do.
its something to throw taxpayer money at and helps take money collected as taxes and distribute it to people who will spend it.

Thus negating the needs for welfare parasites, plus you get some extra room and honestly they need it.
How many fucking people live there again?

>secret ambitious idea to take the world over

>a guy unironically smelled like kimuchi censored by their government in order not to be known their distorted history is actually fake, are grumbling about something brainwashed.

does the plan involve undergarments and anime?

This isn't a low quality bait. This guy posts EVERY FUCKING DAY in a similar manner. And for a long time already, too. This is autistic dedication that only a jap could have

bro dont bring degeneracy to japan

just for study purpose, which kind of jav do you watch?

actually its JIDF as Jews fear the samurai.
that's literally his whole plan japan has a communist party with not many voters so they need to import them f they want to grow

>yeast infection
Have yet to see a white with this issue.
Have yet to see a black with this issue
How can someone get a fucking yeast infection?
Fucking disgusting.