Trump allowed Russia to be banned from the Olympics as a cover to protect them from the coming korean peninsula false...

Trump allowed Russia to be banned from the Olympics as a cover to protect them from the coming korean peninsula false flag attacks. With so many foreigners attacked, he'll have cart blanche for a war.

Prove me wrong.

Pro tip: You can't.

Aren't they hosting the Olympics?

If Russia isn't there that means no Russians will die, which would be a perfect way to create suspicion against Russia.

Have you read the IOC report?

Trump has nothing to do with the IOC, and he's not in a position to "allow" or disallow anything.

The evidence of their government sponsored doping program is overwhelming.

Their own doctors who participated confessed.

So shut the fuck up and don't post stupid shit before doing your research dumbfuck.

We're hosting the World Cup. We've already hosted the previous olympics.
Us being banned from the olympics we host would be way too ridiculous even for the already retarded olympic commitee.
>no Russians will die
Neutral sportsmen will.

Trump is a loser, just like Putin.

>A

>the moon is made of green cheese

>Prove me wrong.
>Pro tip: You can't.

This

>Most powerful men in the world
>Losers
Just die of AIDS already

>based entirely on one testimony

So many experts...

The USA has absolutely nothing to do with the IOC. In fact it's completely corrupt and that is the reason the Russians were caught. They literally did it out in the open. Did not make any attempt to hide their cheating because the IOC had been paid off for the hosting rights. Everyone pointed it out. Giving the IOC ZERO choice.

>Kim nukes worst korea in the middle of the olympics
>Russia is now the only country with olympic athletes
>Score all medals on the next game and secure 1st for the remainder of the century

12d transgalactic backgammon

It wasn't based on one man's testimony. Several doctors testified. There was also a mountain of documentary evidence.

Again, read before you post retard.

I can just imagine him typing that up, then applying peanut butter to his genitals before summoning his dog.

>There will be olympics after the world has a nuclear exchange.

No.

>plebbit spacing
>plebbit "le this" posting
Le_Dolan is a goddamn cancer.

Exactly. By the time they realize who started it, they're already deep into it like Iraq. "Cant leave or it'll be a bigger mess."

>"I know not with what equipment the 2018 Olympics will be played with, but the 2022 Olympics will be played with sticks and stones."

Oh, you're one of those retarded faggots who call out posts for being written by reddit faggots because they use proper, easy to read spacing.

You dumbfucks always give me a giggle.

Everybody (those that matter) wins.

fuck russia. let's nuke them already. their nukes probably don't have enough fuel to launch anyways.

>prove my prediction about the future wrong

user, I don't think you thought your post through.

Sage for stupidity.

This is the most thorough job I've seen on Sup Forums of disproving an idiot who posts a "prove me wrong, pro tip you can't" post.

OP had been quickly and completely BTFO'd.

By the way, recently there are NK fishermen rag boats onto Japanese shore a daily basis.

"Expert" who had fled to US, mind you

how did you know?

Good their all a bunch of snow niggers

> their

State a theory about a potential motivation + "prove me wrong"

Other than this being the dumbest thing I've read today on pol, Russian symbolic is banned (anthem, flags on the athletes), but they are allowed to participate.