>Japs killing Japs
wtf I love diversity

>family in concentration camps
>only way to free them is to get the medal of honour
>charge while shouting Tora Tora Tora
>get mowed down by MG42
>somehow survive
>tfw purple heart
>"You did okay, Hirohito, your little brother will be released. However your parents are dead."
>fast forward 2017
>Chinese representative praises your heroism
NANJING 2.0 FUCKING WHEN!?

>Beginning in 1944, the regiment fought primarily in Europe during World War II,[2] in particular Italy, southern France, and Germany.

More like fucking foreigners being brought by the JEW S A to kill whites

How is having a regiment full of Japanese people diverse? That literally is the opposite of diverse in that it's just one race.

It's a penal battalion for race traitors :^)

>of its size

so a segregated unit of north east asians performed exceptionally well
therefore we should love diversity
wtf
literally the opposite of the evidense

Diversity, yes!

50% of all Hepatitis B cases in the US are amongst Asian Americans, who comprise only 6% of the populationz

>there are stupid opinions
>Japs killed japs one time that's why Europeans should become minorities in their countries

While Ted Lieu is a faggot and his overall message about diversity is bullshit, East Asians are pretty based.

Immigration should be limited and should prioritize people who bring value to the country. That's the real red pill on this issue.

Ah, so the Nazi actually recognized who the true Aryans are!

Actually for the sake of keeping accurate information around, the Japanese unit he was talking about was sent to Europe to fight.

Post (to his twitter) pics of Nanking and other moments of Asian's embracing their diversity.

Entire Regiment, nothing but Japs. “Diversity”.

Libtards.