She's better this way. Casual, funner, messy hair, glasses, probably a little stinky, sticky, and smelly...

She's better this way. Casual, funner, messy hair, glasses, probably a little stinky, sticky, and smelly. Much more tolerable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v6PYA5yvm_4
desuarchive.org/a/thread/152025597
desuarchive.org/a/thread/152087591
desuarchive.org/a/thread/152187707
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh and sweaty.

Still a shit and worst girl.

Utaha a best. A BEST.

Still not better than Megumi.

Eriri is always perfect, whether she's in angelic school idol form or in her natural state as a Creator.

Still better than Megumi and Utaha.

>a shit and worst girl.
Utaha pic related.

Only better than Utaha, and that's only because V10 was basically a character assassination.

When are you going to get a trip so we filter you?

I want to sniff the sheets after she leaves.

The rightful winner

Wrong.
>we
Nobody cares about your group of a handful Eririfags.

>no new IP
>same Utahashitter

This is a very captivating Megumi picture.
It's always the same posters every thread. You're one of them too.

Not even best girl of her own manga

>It's always the same posters every thread.

Why is Saekano so unpopular?

Ergo it's always easy to tell who's who. Like that shitposter. Since he's committed to shitposting with Utaha, he gets what he wants by being an Utahashitter so people can hate him.

Why can't Megumi and Eriri both be best? Objectively speaking, they have the best characterization and development in the story. Utaha is usually the one left on the side, especially after volume 7, so she's not as good as those two.

>hating unpopular and most hated girls makes people hate you

Are you a Lilith defender in T7 threads too?

>unpopular
>hated
Just like Utaha. And Silver.

Eriri is cutter, so she's better. Isn't enough Megumi is at least second place?

Silver is the only reason people remember Oreshura these days.

Not him, but Lilith is one of the most popular T7 girls. She has an upcoming movie and top one of the polls as I recall. Your comparison makes no sense

>most hated and only more popular than Black
Delusional Silverfag.

Not in Sup Forums.

>he seriously thinks Pink and Orange are more popular

Why do you take pride in feeding shitposters?

No way is Eriri cuter.

>LNs are nowhere to be found
Just watched this show the other day, wanted more, but best I can find is volume 5.

Anyone know where I can get some translations? I'm still working on my moonrunes.

No, Megumi is superior. You must concede this first.

>Not in Sup Forums.
I doubt your sincerity. A fanbase of less than a hundred is inconsequential to the rest of the world, or more importantly to Japan, anyways.

The point is that Lilith literally has no fans on Sup Forums and no one is going to hate you if you hate her.

Yes, delusional SIlverfag. They are more popular.

No they aren't.

>seriously believe most anons could like a a girl who's 3DPD cunt in 2D form
Delusional.

Nope, only summaries.

Completely and utterly unbelievable.
Legitimately bad characters, worse girls, and less popular girls have their own fans in Sup Forums. In the first place, Sup Forums isn't one person.

I want to cum on her pantyhouse.

youtube.com/watch?v=v6PYA5yvm_4

This with the fist of the north star.

Although long hair is perfection, I'll always be partial to twintails.

Anons liked girls like Chichiko, Chitose, Momoka, etc. It's only natural Silver is also liked.

Lurk T7 threads or look them up in the archive. Literally no one has or will say that Lilith is their favorite girl. At best she's tolerated by some people that still think she's near the bottom anyways.

>Chichiko
A literal who.
>Chitose
Not 3DPD and is cute.
>Momoka
The non-3DPD kind who's actually entertaining and gets a pass for being in a drama-free, high tense comedy show.

Keep making up excuses, Silverfag.

Why didn't Megumi's win generate much of a reaction?

>he doesn't know Binbougami ga
>making excuses for the other two

Too bad that doesn't make Silver not popular

>thk saying this when he's falseflagging Utaha who's even less popular than Eriri Sup Forums
Oh the irony.

>talking about that Ichiko
>Implying Sup Forums liked her more than Momiji
Ichiko was even liked outside a handful of Ichikofags.

Correcting your bullshit and disinformation is different, Silverfag.

Why does Megumi think that Tomoya is playing with her heart? She loves him right? Why not trust him.

not even eririfag, can still say you're a faggot

>implying Utaha isn't more beloved and way less hated than Eriri
>muh boogeyman

Nope. Also mangafags were all over her, more so after the anime.

Nice try, Eririfag.

>but muh mangafags
As if you can prove that. Silver is even worse than Ichiko, so keep grasping at straws.

>all but confess to him on Skype
>make it clear she wants him to kiss her in real life, licks her lips to tempt him and doesn't even wear any pants during the Skype kiss
>he still sticks to "keeping it in the game"

You didn't even know about her very common nickname. You weren't in the anime threads at all, much less manga ones. Silver is still popular and the only reason Oreshura is brought up these days.

THK pls. Your delusions of Utaha even though they hardly post and aren't active or or autistic shitposters using a best/a shit to shitpost until you recently started a few weeks ago aside, don't make me redirect back to those threads where you got BTFO mutiple times and proven wrong in trying to deny it's you.

The only delusion here comes from the fact you think Eriri is somehow more popular than Utaha and not the most hated. Cry boogeyman some more.

>very common
Except it's always usually Ichiko or Tittyko. No one cares about a handful of Ichikofags. Silver is still most hated and less popular than Orange and Pink. That's a consistent fact. Deal with it.

Keep telling yourself that, too bad actual threads show otherwise.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/152025597
desuarchive.org/a/thread/152087591
desuarchive.org/a/thread/152187707
Since you are such a masochist, THK.

It must suck loving a shitty and hated cunt like Silver. Why not kill yourself?

I bet you're proud of your boogeyman complex that ruined those threads and just showed that you're just as undesirable as the shitposter you obsess over so much.

>hated
By crybaby Orangefags who soon will get BTFO. Why kill myself when their tears are awaiting to get licked by Silverbros?

I agree with this.

Eriri is super cute but Megumi will win, its inevitable.

Looks = Eriri
Personality = Megumi

>same argument, same writing stye, same autism, same shitpost, same everything
So sad.

How far is S2 going to go? Is it going to be finished up?

Some Eririfags taking your bait doesn't mean the rest of us (who tries to practice restraint) approves of what you're doing. You're primarily responsible for ruining more threads than I care to count. If anything, you should fuck off since all you seemingly care about is filling the thread with autistic and petty shit-flings with the people you purposely started shit with.

>will win

She already won.

It'll end on a good note.

Utaha is best grilllllllllllllllllll

Predictions on V12?

Utaha is indeed best girl, I hope I'm not banned, I was loliposting in another thread that was deleted

Why did people start using Utaha to start shit on the threads, is really the worst
Utaha is a good girl, she doesn't deserve this shit

When bait with Megumi and Eriri stopped being effective.

Eriri is best girl regardless of the persona she exhibits. She's cute and cool in either one, really.

Are the usual shitposters banned?

Cutest

Hell has a better chance of freezing over before that happens, unfortunately.

I bet you're one of those guys that tells girls they look better without makeup.

Just a slow night then?

I think Eriri is way more lickable than the rest

I can get behind that, even if I don't like her much.

Very.

Help me Sup Forums, I can't decide who is best girl. They're both great characters and have their own appealing qualities.

New koisuru metronome chapter when

If they do.

shit

It's not unpopular, it's just that you autistic motherfuckers drove everyone else away from conversation about this series.

That's her honest and sincere side that's hidden from the public and those she wants to hide from. If she lets you into her life and allows you to see that side of hers, then you mean you are close enough to mean something special to her. That's a precious feeling and relationship to cherish forever.

Best girl is best girl no matter how she presents herself.

What is her role in this story? Feels like she is always shown in the spotlight, but from reading about this story it seems like it's mainly about Megumi and Eriri.

This.

I have never seen Saekano, why are people fighting over who's best girl with such absurd zeal?

Because each girl is really good, causing fans to feel very defensive if them.

>not loving all Saekanos equally
>yes even Megumi

Impossible to do when one girl is just so much better.

Flawless in every adaptation too.

Utaha a best.
Eriri a cute.
Megumi a shit.

We had nonstop threads on here about it when the volume came out

Utahafags are the new cancer.

Every girl has main heroine potential, mixed with typical favortisms, autism, and meta drama.
You people are too easy. Wouldn't be surprised you make the posts yourselves just to have drama.