Violet Everything

We need a thread for this artful masterpiece.
>Kyoani
>award-winning work
>feels more like real novel, at least Charles Dickens/Oscar Wilde tier, not your typical LNcrap
>XX century European setting with well-written and mature protags
>real, touching drama, not cringeworthy teen shit
>oh man, did I mentioned Kyoani?
It gonna be the one of the best shows of all time and we know it.

>at least Charles Dickens/Oscar Wilde tier

You wish.

>>feels more like real novel, at least Charles Dickens/Oscar Wilde tier, not your typical LNcrap

Someone post THAT excerpt.

>drama
That's for faggots user

>>feels more like real novel, at least Charles Dickens/Oscar Wilde tier, not your typical LNcrap
Yeah, really getting a Tale of Two Cities vibe from this one.

>Not even while being a machine girl can she be left with wet clothes. As a change of clothes was necessary, she lay a bathrobe around her supposedly perfect body and headed for the bathroom. It had been a while since anyone other than Oscar regularly used it, so in a lapse of memory, he entered it without knocking and ended up seeing her while she was had not changed yet.

>“Ah, I’m sor… ry… eh?”

>He swallowed his breath due to perplexity.

>“EEEH?!”

>What was reflected in Oscar’s eyes was a sight more bewitchingly beautiful than any naked woman. Dripping golden hair. Beautiful blue orbs of a dimension that would not soften even within a painting. The finely-shaped lips just below them. A flesh body with a slender neck, an outstanding collarbone, plump breasts, and feminine curves.

>Her artificial arms consisted of metal rings from the shoulders to the fingertips. But it was only them. Despite the many scratches, other than the arms, the rest was surprisingly real skin. With that delicate body, she did not seem at all like a mechanical doll, but a relatively normal human being.

>With everything he had believed in until then being mantled over by the shocking revelation, Oscar tried to confirm what he was seeing many times.

>“Master.” Violet called with a voice that seemed to be judging him as he continued to ogle in astonishment.

>“UAAAAAAH! UAAAAAH! UAAAAAHAAAAAH!”

>Part of the outcome of that incident was Oscar’s screaming. The other was him half-crying while going beet-red, after having yelled on top of his lungs, frantically inquiring, “Are you human, after all?!”

>Wrapping a towel around herself, Violet plainly commented, “Master is, truly, a troublesome person.” Her cheeks were rose-dusted as she muttered, her face a little lowered.

You know it's an important plot moment, not for fanservice (like it would be from any B tier studio), stop posting your low quality bait.

literary masterpiece

what the fuck is with 11s always overdoing reactions like that? your average western work of a similar nature would maybe spend a sentence or two along the lines of

"Uh... sorry"

Johnny America quickly turned and left the bathroom, wondering why anyone in a shared living space in this day and age would bathe without locking the damn door.

"Nice tits" he muttered as he walked away.

>Dripping golden hair. Beautiful blue orbs of a dimension that would not soften even within a painting. The finely-shaped lips just below them. A flesh body with a slender neck, an outstanding collarbone, plump breasts, and feminine curves.
And we will se this animated.
Holy shit, how it possible to write a heroine this perfect?
Thank you based Kyoani.

>Holy shit, how it possible to write a heroine this perfect?
there are so many anime girls that have blonde hair, blue eyes and nice bodies.

>feels more like real novel, at least Charles Dickens/Oscar Wilde tier, not your typical LNcrap
That falseflagging though

Funny but he is right though.
Kyoani prose is more actual nowadays than two mentioned authors.

You haven't read them, user.

I'm a KyoAnifag but this sounds like bait, at least the last line.

>kyoani anime only characters
>forced drama
>yuribaiting
Dropped faster than Phantom World.

Retard

Looking classy.

I wonder how KA managed to successfully hype this series up so much, was it literally just the strength of the teaser video?

Dickens was a hack

Probably the best looking TV anime of all time, it hard to not be hyped for 12+ episodes looking exactly like this.

This is what will save anime.

>directed by Ishidate

It's going to be garbage like Kara no Kyoukai. He has no idea how to direct a show.

Kyoukai no Kanata**

fucking KnK initials shared with a billion other works

Koe no Katachi > Kyoukai no Kanata > Kara no Kyoukai

>Implying the direction was the problem with that show and not the shit scripts

This hype is going to backfire so bad.

I'm afraid is right. You guys hype this shit but it's going to be just another LN adaptation. Which doesn't necessarily means it's going to be bad but it doesn't smell good either.

What's your problem? We already know that will be better animated than Hibike.

>i-it's not low quality fanservice guys, It's art!

Every time.

>I wonder how KA managed to successfully hype this series up so much

Remember Guilty Crown?

GC has no source material. VEG already considered as a novel with god-tier writing and Kyoani can improve it even more as usual.

I just don't think there's any chance of Violet Evergarden meeting the standards the hype is setting. I don't think it'll be bad, but unless it is literally AOTYAY, people will be disappointed.

> quoting yourself

If an author conveys a plot point in such an overused cliche you may argue a proper novelist could do better.

At least Kyoani can do it in nonblatant, artful manner, with some irony, as they did in Amagi and Phantom World.

They also can just ignore that scene if it so bad for people who can't bear some light "impure" implications in Kyoani shows. But you better find another anime to enjoy, VEG will be too mature for you.

>putting Dickens on the same level as Wilde

That said, I eagerly await the second coming of Hyouka.

You forgot to mention forced animation.

Amagi was a feel good Hollywood movie, not a vehicle for fanservice.

Yes. Please post more.

I think only studio NUT can do this LN justice. Just let them handle the anime, Kyoani.

>Youjo Senki
Hmmm. Not bad.

Bump

More info when? This sounds pretty interesting.

Of course, it's Kyoani novel after all.

What's wrong with it?

Nothing.
Even the Evangelion, best non-Kyoani anime of all time, has this kind of scene.

Hope they tone it down a little. It does seem a bit silly compared to everything else in the book.

>implying that Dickens isn't generic slice of life

What's with the stupidly large axe?

It's a JRPG

He is a strong woman.

Now that you mentioned it, what could have happened if Guilty Crown was handled by KyoAni?

Kyoani are kings of action anime, it would be sakuga fest like Phantom World or Kyoukai no Kanata

KyoAni cannot do action sakuga well at all.

You didn't watch KnK movies, right?
Also, even Maidragon has better fighting sakuga than most action shows this season.